PDA

View Full Version : Cancelling a Loews RPR Reservation...

CustardTart
11-30-2009, 12:55 PM
Hi, I booked 3 rooms here for December 2010 when the '7 night promo' was running. However, my DD's now persuaded everyone to return to Orlando in October 2010 instead and I need to cancel the above bookings.

Bizarrely, every time I attempt to pull up one of the existing reservations, it says I don't have any reservations at this time. :confused: Except I have the confirmation emails and know that deposits were taken from my credit card. In addition, I haven't been able to find any contact email address for RPR to address the issue directly so have replied to each of the confirmation emails in turn (I booked the three rooms separately) - I'm 100% not sure if that'll have any success...

So has anyone else had any issues with the Loews/Universal site? And can someone point me in the right direction with regards who to contact as I really want my $$$ back!!! :rolleyes:

MTIA, Karen... :flower3:

wayneg
11-30-2009, 01:08 PM
I found these details for someone a few days ago that wanted to contact them
This contact page for RPR
https://www.loewshotels.com/en/Hotels/Royal-Pacific-Resort/LocationInfo/ContactInformation.aspx

This is for website.
https://www.loewshotels.com/en/ContactUs/Overview.aspx

email address on my reservation email says UniversalOrlando-LoewsHotels@UniversalOrlando.com but replying to the email would not goto this address.

good luck

scottishgirl87
11-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Contact Phone numbers from the UK site:
For Hotel Room Only Reservations call:
0808-234-2305
Call Center Hours of Operation:
Mon Fri: 7AM - 1AM EST
Sat & Sun: 8AM - 10PM EST

Could give that a try?

CustardTart
11-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Thanks Wayne. I'll try contacting the hotel via that link right now... :thumbsup2

rpbert1
11-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Just call the reservations number (1-866-563-9792) and cancel your booking, should not be a problem.
Contacting RPR is not the way to go.

natalielongstaff
12-01-2009, 01:29 AM
Did you get it sorted Karen ?

CustardTart
12-01-2009, 04:08 AM
Did you get it sorted Karen ?

Not yet, Nat. :sad2: The link Wayne posted seems the right way to go but their site's down for maintenance until 2pm our time :headache: so no joy at the moment...