PDA

View Full Version : CSR sold out in November 2010?

Beeble
11-29-2009, 07:19 AM
After reading about the light crowds in November this year, i decided to change my reservation from 10/16-10/24 to 11/13-11/21 at CSR. The resort is sold out for that time period! It's also sold out for the previous week, too, so it's not because of the beginning of the Thanksgiving crowd. How is it that it's sold out so early on what should be a very quiet time?

mlittig
11-29-2009, 10:33 AM
:welcome: to DIS :)
I would check again as I had no problems right now finding rooms on the Disney web site for your new dates at the Coronado Springs Resort :yay: Their site might have been experiencing technical difficulties as they do seem to a fair share of problems ;) Good luck and have fun planning, you came to the right place for help :woohoo:

DebbieB
11-29-2009, 10:49 AM
When I tried those dates, all that came up was a king bed, which isn't allowed for more than 2 people. Could be they have rooms blocked for conventions, they have a large convention center. The other moderates have all room types available.

If I change the date to 11/15 to 11/21, a water view comes up.

KatMark
11-29-2009, 10:55 AM
There could be a convention during that time (although we have nothing posted on our "unofficial" CSR site, that does not mean there isn't something booked). If there is, they will block a number of rooms and release them at a later date. I would keep checking back or try to alter your dates by a day or two.

restful urchin
11-29-2009, 01:00 PM
I booked with a bounce back offer while at CSR last week. My new dates are Nov 8-18 2010. They said they only have king beds available. I figure something is blocked out. I'll try back every so often to see if I can get the queen sized beds. If not I'll live with the king beds!
Liz