PDA

View Full Version : ESTA should I update?

Teen_Tinkerbell
11-22-2009, 01:26 AM
I travelled to Orlando in August for a family holiday and I am returning at the beginning of December just to see the Holiday decorations and shopping. I am staying at a different hotel to the one in August. Do I have to alter my ESTA or do I just leave it at the old hotel address. Sorry if this does not make sense.

dc1964
11-22-2009, 02:51 AM
My understanding is that the Esta authorises travel fir 2 years so there is no need to update it. However if you ars worried and you know where u r staying then just amend it.

Teen_Tinkerbell
11-22-2009, 03:11 AM
How do I amend it? I cannot find a web site where you can do this. When we went in August they never even looked at the print outs of the ESTA so I may leave it as it is. Thanks for your help though.

wayneg
11-22-2009, 03:53 AM
I did ESTA's for our May trip, didn't update them for August so wouldn't know how to yet. Unless I have to update them I won't bother for next year.

dc1964
11-22-2009, 04:41 AM
i dont think the accomadation is a mandatory field anyway, but to update you go to the original site and type in your authorisation code, but as Wayne says i would not bother.