PDA

View Full Version : Flight Prices Nov?

Alibaba
11-19-2009, 03:30 AM
Hiya All

I know that prices change hour by hour, day by day, year by year etc etc, but just wondered as this is the first time i have booked all bits of hol seperate, If anyone has flown in Nov before roughly what they paid or what i should expect to pay? i have booked POFQ with free dining from the 3rd Nov to the 13th, Wed to Sat, am i better doing weekend to weekend or mid week to mid week, also thought if cheaper flights would be available then could saty offsite for a couple of days,
Know flights won't be available for another few weeks but if anyone can help/make sense of the above? just for a rough guide i would really appreciate it,

Many Thanks
Ali

Mrs Doubtfire
11-26-2009, 04:12 PM
I'm no expert - but for November I would want to pay around 400 direct with Virgin - indirect a bit cheaper.

Having said that others are saying that prices have gone up for next year - I was playing around with dates and found some around 350 (m+m) for February and thought they were a good price.

Good luck!:)

Alibaba
11-27-2009, 04:22 AM
Thankyou so much for your reply, i was hoping to get away with about 400.00 each, keeping my fingers crossed. Am starting to obsess and checking oct dates and thinking surely Nov will be cheaper than that :confused3
Ali

Mrs Doubtfire
11-27-2009, 09:41 AM
Good luck with the flights - we are also going to POFQ in Dec 2010 :)

Alibaba
11-27-2009, 12:42 PM
Cheers, and happy planning, it has taken over my life already.
Ali