PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on!!

Mrs Hobbes
11-17-2009, 04:52 PM
I am waiting to book flights at the end of this month for October next year (17th - 29th)

I keep checking the VA website to get an idea of prices and currently they have no flights at all availble from Oct 12th onwards. Have these really sold out already or have they just not been added yet :confused3 I know you can only book flights 11 months out but I thought that menat that today I would be able to book up to the 17th Oct so where are these 5 days of flights!

I hate this waiting to book - it drives me crazy :headache:

On a plus side we booked the first 7 days of our accomodation today with DVC and got exactly what we wanted :banana: 2 bed standard view at AKV Jambo

wayneg
11-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Its 330 days you can book in advance not 11 months, 12 Oct is exactly 330 days from today. Expedia is letting me look upto 13th which is 331 days.
If you want 17th-29th you can't book until 4th Dec (330 days from your return date)
Hopefully I worked all the dates out correct but it will be early Dec, not before.

dolphingirl47
11-17-2009, 05:19 PM
The rule for scheduled flights (as opposed to charter) is that they can be booked 330 days out.

Corinna

Mrs Hobbes
11-17-2009, 07:28 PM
Thank you both for replying I feel so much better now :yay:

I thought it was exactly 11months out but it makes sense that there not showing if 330 days.

Thanks for working out my dates Wayne, fingers crossed for cheap'ish' flights now :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
11-18-2009, 02:48 AM
great news on the DVC :cool1:

Twilight Terror
11-18-2009, 07:49 AM
I am waiting to book flights at the end of this month for October next year (17th - 29th)

I keep checking the VA website to get an idea of prices and currently they have no flights at all availble from Oct 12th onwards. Have these really sold out already or have they just not been added yet :confused3 I know you can only book flights 11 months out but I thought that menat that today I would be able to book up to the 17th Oct so where are these 5 days of flights!

Thanks for asking this question, it's been driving me mad - we wanted flights back on the 14th! Was under the impression it was 11months too, but obviously it's not - we have a couple more days to wait before I can start weighing up prices yay. Thanks to everyone else for their comments too, I can stop thinking there is something wrong with my computer/virgin's site! haha