PDA

View Full Version : It is Done

Dave_uk
11-17-2009, 06:29 AM
Well boys and girls ITS BOOKED. Yay
I have booked thought Thomas cook (got them down to the same price as a DIY trip)
Staying at the port Orleans riverside
4th Ė 18th September (Please say thatís a good time to do)
With free Disney dinning plan.

I am very very excited have read the Brit guide to orlando couther to couther and role on 290 days time.

Now the planning can start. Just one quick question as we are going in September and I have been told to expect low crowds should I still make ADRís.

There will be me and GF and it all seems and bit bewildering making all the ADR would just like to eat where n when we want to eat if that makes sense. Donít get me wrong I am going to plan.

Thanks to every one for all there help and helping me get this far. :goodvibes

jackieleanne
11-17-2009, 06:33 AM
Well done on getting it booked and getting them down to same price as a DIY. And yes still make ADR's crowds aren't bad but because its free dining the restaurants are very busy so its very important to make ADR's during this period.

Happy Planning.

Neoshoegal
11-17-2009, 06:44 AM
:woohoo:
PORiverside, lovely resort! We stayed there last year and loved it, it's a gorgeous resort, so good choice.
Time of year, well we went this year around those dates and thought it was pretty much perfect. A bit warm and humid at times, but hardly any queus whatsoever so well worth it!
If it wasn't such a busy time with work for us, I'd go again in September in a heartbeat! :thumbsup2

Oh and yes, make ADR's! Pretty much everyone staying at WDW at that time will have free dining and will use it. So the parks may not be crowded, but most popular restaurants will be booked up!

Pooh's-Honey-Pot
11-17-2009, 02:27 PM
Ohh congratulations! You are going to love Port Orleans - happy planning!!!

wayneg
11-17-2009, 02:50 PM
Glad you got it booked. Happy Planning.:goodvibes

Dave_uk
11-18-2009, 05:36 AM
Thanks every one I really just can not wait ÖÖ.. 289 days to go!:thumbsup2

And thanks to every one for all their help

Kell-Bell
11-18-2009, 07:15 AM
Woo hoo!!! :cheer2: Trip booked!!

Well done for getting the travel agent to match the price, and yeah free dining!

Stayed at Port Orleans Riverside a few years ago and loved it. Such a beautiful resort, love the boat that takes you to downtown disney, get to see a different view of Disney. Am staying at french quarter in January am very excited!

Sorry no advice about crowds etc for September never been that time of year! Just wanted to woo hoo you for booking!!

Kelly

Dave_uk
11-18-2009, 08:28 AM
Woo hoo!!!
Just wanted to woo hoo you for booking!!

Kelly

Thank you i cant stop woo hoo ing just want time to go faster now:lmao: