PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Pre-order - Have any UK customers received the email?

steve76
11-14-2009, 09:56 AM
Just out of interest, have any customers booking with Disney UK (resort package, without flights) received the email offering the Photopass pre-order discount?

I'm about 25 days from my visit, and the trip was booked in January, so according to the information posted, I think I should have received my email by now.

I have emailed Photopass, saying that I believe that I meet the criteria posted on the Photopass website. They gave a stock reply stating what the criteria were - not exactly helpful. I have a booking at the Yacht Club, and I am signed up for all the promotional emails. I have checked my spam.

The only thing I can think of is if Disney UK is considered a 'travel agency' and therefore we're not eligible.

wickesy
11-14-2009, 10:18 AM
Reading the discussions on the Facebook page it seems that the whole thing is a real mess and almost nobody is getting the code without having to phone and speak to the Photopass department.

Disneynutinlondon
11-14-2009, 01:21 PM
I've booked a package so if someone could please give me the photopass number to ring so I can organise it when next August rolls round

steve76
12-06-2009, 04:52 AM
Just out of interest, have any customers booking with Disney UK (resort package, without flights) received the email offering the Photopass pre-order discount?

I'm about 25 days from my visit, and the trip was booked in January, so according to the information posted, I think I should have received my email by now.

I have emailed Photopass, saying that I believe that I meet the criteria posted on the Photopass website. They gave a stock reply stating what the criteria were - not exactly helpful. I have a booking at the Yacht Club, and I am signed up for all the promotional emails. I have checked my spam.

The only thing I can think of is if Disney UK is considered a 'travel agency' and therefore we're not eligible.

Update - I emailed Photopass back, stating again that I believed I satisfied the criteria, and could they tell me if I was eligible and if so send me the offer. After waiting three days, they then replied with exactly the same 'cut and paste' text. Arghhh! <bangs head against brick wall>.

TraceyL
12-06-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm still waiting for mine (not that I really need it). I gt the same standard reply when I emailed :snooty:

Ware Bears
12-06-2009, 04:04 PM
I just emailed them ~ then when I read this post wished I hadn't bothered as I'm sure we'll get the same bog standard reply. :mad:

I think I'll give them a ring tomorrow.