PDA

View Full Version : Disney.co.uk not showing free dining

mickeyforpresident
11-14-2009, 03:23 AM
Can anyone explain why Disney.co.uk is no longer showing the free dining logo for the deluxe resorts?

Decided to bite the bullet and book but not it's not showing free dining, yet the offer is still on the special offer lists!!!:confused3

jackieleanne
11-14-2009, 03:29 AM
Are you looking at hotel and ticket or flight inclusive? When I looked at Flight Inclusive I had the problem also it was showing until you went and selected the dining at the end then it was adding the full amount. However on the hotel and ticket it was working for me. Maybe a glitch in their system.

fuse04
11-14-2009, 03:36 AM
when selecting hotel only it appears for our dates (yet to book) 01/08 -18/08; what dates you looking at?

jackieleanne
11-14-2009, 03:49 AM
You can't do hotel only you can only do hotel and ticket and I presumed that you can also do flight inclusive but for some reason its not showing. But you have to book tickets and hotel to get the dining plan. Im doing 26th August - 9th September

fuse04
11-14-2009, 04:09 AM
You can't do hotel only you can only do hotel and ticket and I presumed that you can also do flight inclusive but for some reason its not showing. But you have to book tickets and hotel to get the dining plan. Im doing 26th August - 9th September

thats correct, you have to add tickets to get the free DPP but the offer does show; think OP said offer was not visable

mickeyforpresident
11-14-2009, 04:15 AM
I'm doing 2/8 - 16/8, flight inclusive and the offer should be included but isn't and even when I get right to the end, it still adds on the price of dining!!!

Who can we contact?

Is the offer only on hotels+ticket bookings?

eeyorefanuk
11-14-2009, 05:08 AM
I am sure I have read here the problem is caused because of the "flight inclusive" ............... sure Wayneg helped the previous enquiry .... maybe try and search back, do not think it was that long ago - hope you get it sorted :goodvibes

wayneg
11-14-2009, 05:55 AM
Yes its the flight inclusive thats the problem, this was latest thread about it http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2323744
Only way is it ring them. No idea why its not inline.

2Tiggies
11-14-2009, 09:49 AM
Just check the price online (even though it doesn't show the free dining) for your flight inclusive package before you ring them. I had a problem - not with free dining, but on the website when trying to put through the payment, and ended up needing to make the booking by phone and it cost a few hundred pounds more for the EXACT same package by doing it over the phone. I was so frustrated I just went for it, especially when they told me there were only 2 seats on the return date we wanted (Glasgow departure) so I just took it. I would imagine though that if you have the webpage open you MIGHT have some bargaining/negotiation power (????) Just mentioning in case.

wayneg
11-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Don't forget any done by phone you can't claim cashback thru sites like Quidco.
4.5% or 1.5% for flight inclusive can be quite a bit. 130 cashback for us on 2,877:thumbsup2
http://www.quidco.com/disney-florida-holidays/