PDA

View Full Version : My Reservation Number

boomski
11-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Sorry, I posted this on the 'help I'm trapped in the disney uk site' but then realised I perhaps should have started a new thread!
I am a 'newbie' on these boards but I have been lurking for a long time!!! It's my favourite pastime! :laughing:
Me, DH, DD 18 and DS 16 have booked with disney uk for August 2010, the WL with free dining!! yahoo!! :banana: I have had a 'play' on the us site to see if I could log in to the ADR booking site - you know how it is, I am so excited!! :yay: but it does not like my reference number, is this because I am too early? I am sorry if this has been asked before.

Thanks in advance

wickesy
11-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Just replied on the other thread before I saw you had posted this one. :goodvibes Basically you need to get hold of the US reference number for your booking - I think you should be able to get it by speaking to Disney UK.

steve76
11-07-2009, 04:07 AM
Assuming you booked with Disney UK, you need to get hold of the associated US reservation number, as the previous poster has said. Personally I emailed Disney UK (customer.support.london@disney.co.uk) and they replied within a couple of days.

diddldonna
11-07-2009, 11:01 AM
So what do i do if i booked through virgin holidays, is that the reference number or do i need another number?

wickesy
11-07-2009, 11:06 AM
So what do i do if i booked through virgin holidays, is that the reference number or do i need another number?

You need a different number - the Disney reservation number for your booking. Virgin should be able to give it to you but it might take a bit of effort.

diddldonna
11-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Ok so i just need to e-mail virgin, anyone know which address is best to use?

2Tiggies
11-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Did you get nothing in print when you booked with contacts for queries? Or if you went online there should be a link to "contact" them. The US reference no is a 10 digit number (no letters) - looks almost like a credit card number. I usually phone as I am incredibly impatient and as soon as something hits my mind I want it NOW. Either way, they should be able to help you.