PDA

View Full Version : Disney UK call centre - times changed?

2Tiggies
11-06-2009, 03:26 AM
Hi, I don't know if this was a once off, but I rang Disney UK just after 6 pm the other night and the call diverted to Virgin Holidays. I was told that the Disney UK phone lines to Openride close at 5 pm after which Virgin Holidays take the calls but they can't help with info re. our packages. This was after having to provide all my booking details to someone who could barely understand me. Is this new? I have always phoned after 6 pm as I only get back from work then. To expect me to phone before 5 pm (when anyone who can afford a Disney holiday clearly works!!!) is, to say the least, a bit unreasonable. It would be all good and well if the website was reliable, but it isn't. I had to phone and do my booking because of problems on the site (which ended up with the same package costing me an extra 400 odd from what was on the screen) and every time I have tried to make an online payment the screen has frozen and I have had to phone anyway. I am really hoping someone is going to tell me that this was a once off ...:worship: