PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Disney Princess Roller Skates ?

Tillybud
11-04-2009, 05:01 PM
I wonder if anyone can help? Has anyone seen any disney princess roller skates ? I'm after some for dd and there are quite a few pairs on ebay but all too big. They are a pink boot with Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty on the side and fasten with velcro, they are the 4 wheel quad type with a stopper at the front. I'm really keen to get hold of a pair for dd but no amount of google searching is finding any :confused3 I've seen the plastic ones in toys r us which they wear over their shoes but we've tried those. If anyone has seen any will you let me know ... thank you :goodvibes

Tinks1984
11-04-2009, 05:28 PM
What size would your DD need? Just in case we all see any :)

joolz1910
11-04-2009, 05:53 PM
I had some but sold them on ebay. There was one place that sold them new but they were pretty expensive. I'll try to remember where I saw them.

Tillybud
11-05-2009, 02:52 PM
thank you ladies, I'm after a size 9/10. On ebay they all seem to be size 11 upwards which would be too big. Whenever we ask dd what she would like for xmas she tells me roller skates and a mixing bowl and spoon :confused3 if I could get the skates I'd be so happy :goodvibes

Tinks1984
11-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Oh wow, I see what you mean! I've been looking about for you to see if I could find any and there's none in sight less than a size 11 :sad2: Maybe that's the first size they made in them?

I'll keep a look out though for you Tilly and will report back if I see any :)

Tillybud
11-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Oh wow, I see what you mean! I've been looking about for you to see if I could find any and there's none in sight less than a size 11 :sad2: Maybe that's the first size they made in them?

I'll keep a look out though for you Tilly and will report back if I see any :)

thank you :goodvibes I did find a pair in that size on preloved a month or so ago but they weren't prepared to ship them which was a shame because I think that size is going to be hard to get hold off. We have seen the three wheeler snow white ones in toys r us but dd couldn't manage those, whereas she has tried the plastic ones you wear over your shoes and loved them :goodvibes

Thank you for your help xx