PDA

View Full Version : November Quiz-The Price is Right?

dzneynut
10-31-2009, 04:04 PM
Well, itís my turn to torture you, and itís getting harder and harder to come up with ideas! :idea:
Iíve decided to see how much you pay attention to prices when youíre at WDW. (Heh, my wife wanted to do the doors of WDW!)
Most of the questions will be multiple guess, comparing prices of similar items at WDW.
Some ground rules first. All prices are in US dollars, and unless specified, include tax. The prices quoted, for the most part, are for items purchased from the four main theme parks, as of July 1, 2009. Food prices are for items purchased at snack stands or counter service locations. Questions concerning specific prices will be considered correct if they are within plus or minus 25 cents to one dollar of the correct price, as indicated.
Finally, the top two scorers will receive some prizes, along with a third player chosen randomly.
I hope many of you will play along and have fun playing our WDW version of The Price is Right?

Pinky166
10-31-2009, 04:14 PM
As a Shopaholic I would love to play along....however I never look at the prices so I will be guessing! :laughing:

dolphingirl47
10-31-2009, 05:25 PM
That sounds fascinating. I am not sure if I will be any good at this, but I will definitely had a go.

Corinna

snookhams
11-01-2009, 01:03 AM
ohhhh sounds interesting. I will try and take part but with 3 weekends of swimming this month it might be difficult will do my best though, I was definatly born to shop........

mikki.young
11-01-2009, 02:47 PM
I'll play when I can but as I haven't been this year I suspect my prices may be a bit out of date!

tony64
11-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Hi James
Sorry I can't play along this month as we are off to Florida on the 21st, shame as it sounds like fun.

buffyscrubs
11-02-2009, 03:02 AM
this sounds cool