PDA

View Full Version : MCO Shuttle anyone?

dbal
10-30-2009, 02:41 PM
Hi - I was wondering if anyone had used this shuttle service from MCO to the port or their port area hotel. Their prices seem very reasonable.

Also if anyone can recommend any other shuttle services to the port that would be great! Or if you have had any bad experiences so we can take those companies off the list.

Thanks!:)

dbal
10-30-2009, 06:56 PM
Anybody???

Any review of a car/shuttle service would be fine. I have found a bunch and just when I think I have landed on a reputable one, I find a scary review of either not showing up, additional charges, etc..

We rented a car for our last cruise- but I wanted to get some prices and compare.

annmorr
10-30-2009, 09:36 PM
I traveled with a large family group consisting of 5 adults and 4 kids... we used *********** to transport us all from the airport to the port, and back again. ......much less expensive and easier for a group our size all coming in to the airport at the same time...... They were prompt picking us up on both ends, helpful with luggage and car seats, and pleasant and polite to all of us. I would definitely recommend them .