PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Adult Exclusive Restaurant on Dream

SWORDFISH
10-30-2009, 05:59 AM
I'm sure everyone will agree that Disney is not disclosing everything about the Dream. While reading about the ship, I found the following on the Meridian Bar page:

Once you've made reservations for one of the 2 specialty restaurants on Deck 12, allow time to stop by Meridian, situated next to Palo, for a pre- or post-dinner cocktail.

If you look at the Deck 12 deck plan, aft on the port side (across from Palo) is an orange colored unlabeled area about the size of a restaurant.

It appears to me that they are holding out on us. :)

SF

branv
10-30-2009, 08:20 AM
Well when you're right, you're right! Good find! :cool1:

Mrs. Gumdrop
10-30-2009, 08:43 AM
Very Sneaky!

Melcatfish
10-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Didn't someone mention somewhere called Remys themed as a French restaurant linked to Ratatouille??

Mel
x

RebeccaLovesDisney
10-30-2009, 12:47 PM
Didn't someone mention somewhere called Remys themed as a French restaurant linked to Ratatouille??

Mel
x

Yes I read this somewhere also. With more cruisers on the ship and the Dream only doing shorter cruises, they need two restaurants to ensure everyone has a chance to get a reservation during their cruise.

happiest in Disney
10-30-2009, 02:17 PM
There is a bar up top next to PAlo, The Meridian and also deck space with loungers. That is what I saw on the model last night at the unveiling. I actually asked about that section and that is what I was told.

MouseMomx2
10-30-2009, 02:21 PM
My guess is that there will also be an additional charge to dine at Remy's but that it will be open to more than just 18+. My guess is 10+ or 14+. I guess we'll see if/when it is formally announced.

gismo1554
11-02-2009, 04:45 AM

Mel
x

Yep this is what there was a rumour about a few weeks back but it was that this would replace Palo. Im assuming now that it will be in addition