PDA

View Full Version : How are your getting kids sail free & day?

staffieri
10-26-2009, 06:26 PM
How are people getting kids sail free on a 7 day cruise? I have not got any info on it. What are the dates is is being offered? If you have gone through a travel agent in the past are you getting the offer? Is it just FL residents? Where is this offer? Infor PLEASE!!!!!

mmouse37
10-26-2009, 06:28 PM
How are people getting kids sail free on a 7 day cruise? I have not got any info on it. What are the dates is is being offered? If you have gone through a travel agent in the past are you getting the offer? Is it just FL residents? Where is this offer? Infor PLEASE!!!!!

The only way you can take advantage of this is if DCl happens to send you a Pin code to use. There is no rhyme or reason to who gets them. It seems to be random. You could get one via email or regular mail.

Unfortunately, they are non transferrable so you can't use a pin code sent to someone else and they won't give you one if you call. Luck of the draw.

MJ

bbn1122
10-26-2009, 08:25 PM
I got my code about 3-4 weeks ago. I only join these boards after booking the cruise. It is our first cruise and we are not DVC members. As I said before, I almost deleted the e-mail. I hope you get one.;)

pyramid2000
10-26-2009, 08:28 PM
I got one last week...that is my MOM got one!:lmao:

She was on my first Disney cruise in 2000 and hasn't been on another.

staffieri
10-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Wish got one. We have booked with a travel agent before and I don't remember ever seeing things through the e-mail. Well, best of luck. Does anyone know the exact offer? When can you sail?

WeLoveTheMouse
10-27-2009, 08:28 AM
The code covers 11/7/09 - 4/3/10 but not all weeks are available. I called again today and the 3/13 day that I want is not available. All other weeks in March were. We are happy to get the pin code but it was already booked and not available before we got it.:confused3