PDA

View Full Version : OMG I got a PIN CODE !!!!!!!

Disneynutinlondon
10-26-2009, 11:41 AM
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I got a PIN code, I got a PIN code :banana::banana::banana:

Admittedly it's for Disneyland (which we never go to ) and it's for a time which we would never use (couple of weeks in Jan/Feb, a couple of weeks in Feb/March and a couple of weeks April/May) due to the fact it's not during school holidays but never the less WOW WEE I finally got a PIN code :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

disney_princess_85
10-26-2009, 11:52 AM
Cool! :)

How does one obtain a PIN code?

Netty
10-26-2009, 12:01 PM
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I got a PIN code, I got a PIN code :banana::banana::banana:

Admittedly it's for Disneyland (which we never go to ) and it's for a time which we would never use (couple of weeks in Jan/Feb, a couple of weeks in Feb/March and a couple of weeks April/May) due to the fact it's not during school holidays but never the less WOW WEE I finally got a PIN code :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:lmao:

wayneg
10-26-2009, 12:06 PM
Cool! :)

How does one obtain a PIN code?

You have to get on the database of Disney, book a holiday, cruise, send for holiday planning DVD, buy tickets. Don't think anyone really knows. We have been getting them all year, 3 or 4 codes now. Still too pricey for me with 40% off, UK deal is better with 47% + free DDP at OKW/SSR.

scottishgirl87
10-26-2009, 01:05 PM
You're the second person on here lately to say they've got one.

I want one! I want one! But admittedly I want a WDW one :goodvibes

disney_princess_85
10-26-2009, 01:11 PM
You have to get on the database of Disney, book a holiday, cruise, send for holiday planning DVD, buy tickets. Don't think anyone really knows. We have been getting them all year, 3 or 4 codes now. Still too pricey for me with 40% off, UK deal is better with 47% + free DDP at OKW/SSR.

Ah, thanks for explaining. :thumbsup2 I'm officially on their database so maybe I'll get one someday! Saying that, you're right, the 47% + free DDP is a great offer that would be hard to beat.

2Tiggies
10-26-2009, 01:16 PM
I also got one. I actually posted on another thread and as an aside, protested in indignation that I have never received one, despite bookings through disney, tickets with them, planning DVD..... Well can you believe that the very same afternoon I got an email from Disney with a pin code. Also not usable for me, but nonetheless. :dance3: I am assuming if I got one, more should follow. :banana:

Disneynutinlondon
10-26-2009, 02:42 PM
I also got one. I actually posted on another thread and as an aside, protested in indignation that I have never received one, despite bookings through disney, tickets with them, planning DVD..... Well can you believe that the very same afternoon I got an email from Disney with a pin code. Also not usable for me, but nonetheless. :dance3: I am assuming if I got one, more should follow. :banana:

We've been going to WDW for years and although I've always booked independently, and we've always stayed at The Swan hotel, I have registered on every Disney site going and ordered the planning DVD for years but a couple of weeks ago I booked a secret/surprise week for next year with Complete Orlando to stay at The Yacht Club with free DDP and LO AND BEHOLD we get a PIN code. I don't know if it's just a coincidence but whatever the reason it's really made my day. I just hope that I get more now and that the good folks at Disney notice that we always go to WDW not anywhere else and they adjust accordingly ;)

jockey
10-26-2009, 05:30 PM

Is the 47% and DDP only for selected times?

eeyorefanuk
10-26-2009, 05:35 PM
Hello, what exactly is a pin code? Discounts ?

wayneg
10-26-2009, 05:41 PM
Is the 47% and DDP only for selected times?
1st August thru 18th Nov
http://wdtc.disneyinternational.com/DisneyWorldOffer/

Hello, what exactly is a pin code? Discounts ?

Its a code you get via email to give you a discount on Disney hotels. This is a copy of one I got early in June.

40% off
a Disney stay!
Select Walt Disney World Resort hotels available for stays most nights.
8/239/4/09
9/611/21/09
11/2912/5/09
12/1312/23/09

To take advantage of this great offer,
call 407-939-7661 or your Travel Agent today!

Be ready with your PIN: ***** ***** *****

jockey
10-27-2009, 04:07 PM