PDA

View Full Version : Booked Again for next Summer

TraceyL
10-25-2009, 07:31 AM
We haven;t even been on our Christmas trip yet but last week we booked again for next July :woohoo:

We've been toying with going during the 'warmer' weather as our last few trips have not been so good weather-wise & as the girls are getting older, wanted to stick to school hols as much as possible. Been keeping an eye on flight prices & couldn't believe how much more expensive it was - even indirect!

Anyway, we quite often use DB's BA Hotline fares (for friends & family of BA staff) but they are generally not discounted at peak times. Asked DB to check on prices for us & he came back with a silly price - he checked & rechecked and I made the decision to book even though I couldn't get hold of DH to get his 'approval' :rolleyes1

So we're now going for 19 nights in July/Aug next year, just in time for the WWHP crowds :banana:

Have already started the villa hunt (yay!) and will probably book HRH for a couple of nights (definitely one of the Universal hotels). We had really wanted to go back to the vill awe stayed in last year on Highlands Reserve http://www.floridagolfusa.com/ but it's already booked :( It was a fab location & walkable to Berry Town Center which made a pleasant change, so if anyone can recommend a similar villa it would be apperciated?

Have already found 2 really nice villas (Sunset Lakes & Silver Creek) on the Dibb, after the saga of our Christmas villa I'm really wary of booking with somebody I don't "know". The villa is really important as I expect we will spend a lot of time there as opposed to the parks due to the heat.

... but I've never had 2 trips booked before & Im really excited :yay:

Shazzie B
10-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Have fun planning:goodvibes

Ware Bears
10-25-2009, 05:33 PM
Congratulations!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
... but I've never had 2 trips booked before & Im really excited :yay:

It certainly eases the pain of having to come home knowing the next trip is already booked! ;)

wicket2005
10-27-2009, 09:05 AM
Fantastic.

We did a spur of the moment and booked up for December last November and already had the summer holiday booked. I would love to do this every year but have family education commitments (lads have exams/assignments due in after Xmas). It broke the year up really well and it didn't seem as long to wait for the summer holidays.

What we also did was to check all the ticket options and decided to buy annual passes for Disney as we would be able to use them twice which made them better value for us.

JohnnySharp2
10-27-2009, 09:18 AM
Hi,

I can recommend a few villas but all are either located close to Formosa Gardens area or down Poinciana Boulevard, in Kissimmee.