PDA

View Full Version : which hotel is better all around?RPH or HRH?

gm
07-14-2002, 05:54 PM
I cant decide which one to choose? We want a good pool which is large, nice comfy beds and cleanliness. We have to kids 4 and 8 and cannot decide which ones they would like. I have heard you hear music all over at hard rock. Are the rooms soundproof?. I really wanted hrh personally but cannot decide between the 2
HELP??:confused: :confused:

sharbear
07-14-2002, 06:15 PM
We love the HRH. The beds were great! Very comfy and those down comforters, oh my! We had a garden view room and it was very quiet, we heard no noise in the room at all. I would expect if you didn't want to hear any music I would suggest garden views the music is in the public area and the pools. I did not find the music that loud and the tunes are great classic rock. Very pleasant to listen to. Can you tell we loved the HRH.

Sharbear

kellymonaghan
07-14-2002, 07:57 PM
My guess (and it's just a guess) is that your kids will like HRH better. There seem to be more kids there than at PBH (we've just wrapped up a week, staying at both).

I think there's something about the rock music playing in all the public areas that tells kids this is a fun place. The rooms themselves are quiet. We were never aware of sound from any adjacent rooms, but then we just might have had quiet neighbors.;)

OTOH, PBH looks fabulous. It has a much more sedate, upper-crusty atmosphere. It's my wife's favorite.