PDA

View Full Version : I'm up but why?

joyah
10-22-2009, 03:17 AM
I think someone is messing with my internal clock or I jinxed myself by replying to a friends facebook post saying i was actually sleeping well. Most likely it's the latter but still......... guess I've learned to keep my mouth shut.

It's going to be a LOOOOOOONG day on only 4 hours of sleep and I've got a 5-midnight crop tonight. (where's that falling over thud smiley when I need it)

I see lots of caffine in my future.

StitchIsOurHero
10-22-2009, 04:58 AM
Bless your heart!! And what always happens to me when something like this happens is that the whoooollllllleeee day, I'm like, "I need to sleep. I need to sleep." And then I get myself stressed and can't!!

At least you have your crop to look forward to tonight! Bring on the coffee!!! :hug:

party of 3
10-22-2009, 07:24 AM
OH NO! Christy-that is my life. i have not slept in forever. i sleep in groups. i sleep for a couple of hours get up for a couple of hours it's awful!
so sorry. like SIOH said try not to stress over it!
easier said then done i know.
:goodvibes

joyah
10-22-2009, 08:35 AM
thank you ladies.
I managed another hour before the boys got up. Long weekend for them so they slept till 7. Hopefully that extra hour will get me through

Lisa
10-22-2009, 06:12 PM
Christy, I feel your pain, I've been up since 2:30 am. I am so ready for bed.:upsidedow

joyah
10-23-2009, 06:17 AM
Lisa it's nice to know I have company.