PDA

View Full Version : Undercover tourist triumphs again!!

eeyoreangel1
10-20-2009, 09:35 AM
Just wanted to give a big thumbs up again to undercovertourist.com:thumbsup2 for their quick and efficient service, we ordered our tickets last tuesday evening and the expected delivery date was 29th oct and to our surprise they turned up today:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

T16GEM
10-22-2009, 05:45 AM
Just wanted to give a big thumbs up again to undercovertourist.com:thumbsup2 for their quick and efficient service, we ordered our tickets last tuesday evening and the expected delivery date was 29th oct and to our surprise they turned up today:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Great news, I think we are getting ours from them now, did you go through Mousesavers?

scottishgirl87
10-22-2009, 01:07 PM
I got my FlexTicket's from UT and can also recommend them :thumbsup2

I was looking into getting my Disney tickets from them (via the Mousesavers link) but I found that Orlando Attractions still worked out cheaper in the end :goodvibes I would have ordered my FlexTickets from OA as well but by time I'd decided to buy them, my Disney order had gone through and you only got Free Shipping with Disney tickets so UT ended up cheaper on that side ;)

eeyoreangel1
10-22-2009, 01:45 PM
No we didn't go through mousesavers just onto undercovertourist.com

abbey_price
10-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Hello,

Just wondering what differance going through mousesavers makes?

scottishgirl87
10-24-2009, 04:41 PM
Hello,

Just wondering what differance going through mousesavers makes?

If you get the MouseSavers email then you get a little discount by clicking the UT link in it. It's only about $3 per ticket or something but it all adds up :thumbsup2 Better than nothing!