PDA

View Full Version : Booking in November for Next September


jtlover
10-20-2009, 06:55 AM
A couple of you have been kind enough to give me info but I just wanted to see what people thought.

I cant afford to pay for flights in one go as well as the disney hotel deposit until 10th November. Do you think the prices will change, or not be available between then and now?

We can get Virgin flights for 415 each with 2,000 airmiles on each ticket and then 200 deposit on SSR for 10 days stay.

Do you think I run the risk of price and availability problems waiting 3 weeks. Or should I book the SSR booking and risk not being able to get the flights for the same time? I am panicking a bit:scared1: We are looking to go 2nd September 2010 - 12th September 2010

Or the other option is to fly with Monarch for the same price and they only want a deposit - but I am not sure whether they are any good:confused3

tony64
10-20-2009, 07:08 AM
I don't know if this is an option for you but how about putting it on a credit card and paying it off as soon as it comes through?
That way you get todays prices and don't pay until you can afford it?

HTH

orangetiggs
10-20-2009, 08:12 AM
it doesnt cost to add a day to your hotel booking which is waht we did this year as the flights with miles and money were not available on the days we wanted so we added a day to our holiday

we are going 1st sept to 15th sept staying at ssr!!!

jtlover
10-20-2009, 11:11 AM
it doesnt cost to add a day to your hotel booking which is waht we did this year as the flights with miles and money were not available on the days we wanted so we added a day to our holiday

we are going 1st sept to 15th sept staying at ssr!!!

We might see you around SSR then:thumbsup2

Ashleylvsgoofy
10-20-2009, 02:37 PM
We are going 6th September to the 20th staying at SSR!!
See you there x

jtlover
10-20-2009, 03:07 PM
It appears everyone is looking to go to SSR:rotfl2: