PDA

View Full Version : Lego Land vouchers...where do you get them?

awesomebrownfamily
10-18-2009, 08:01 AM
Hi All,
Iím looking for some first hand advice on discount vouchers for Lego Land (free childrenís admission with adult) ÖIíve seen our US friends mention them, but Iíve not been able to track down where you actually get them from.

Has anyone obtained one of these previously and if so, where from?

disneymum2201
10-18-2009, 03:51 PM
I ve bought them off ebay twice and had them posted over. I think both times they were justcuts vouchers. Buy an adult get a child in free. I purchase 2 from same person and post was only a couple of dollars.;)

awesomebrownfamily
10-18-2009, 07:16 PM
Great stuff! I'll check it out....I never even thought to look on ebay.

becpee
10-19-2009, 01:53 AM
I also bought the codes off Ebay and they emailed them to me, great savings :thumbsup2

jacs1234
10-26-2009, 12:51 AM
Hi All,
Iím looking for some first hand advice on discount vouchers for Lego Land (free childrenís admission with adult) ÖIíve seen our US friends mention them, but Iíve not been able to track down where you actually get them from.

Has anyone obtained one of these previously and if so, where from?

Someone on Dis gave us some. It ended up to be cheaper to go on the tour bus so we gave 3 of our 4 away but we still have one left if you want it. pm me if you do and I'll post it to you. Check out the forum about southern california fun parks on the dis boards.

2bundles
10-27-2009, 04:57 AM
We got our tickets here:
http://arestravel.com/2965_attraction-tickets_a3.html