PDA

View Full Version : Hoping the Rain Stays Away-We're Going Back in May-TR started

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

MaryAz
10-17-2009, 04:05 PM
Hello Lovely Dis'ers!!!

Just wrapped up my May 09 TR. We had a fabulous time last year though could have used a little less rain. We are planning to go back again in May with some of our buddies from last year. We have many ideas of where to stay, what to eat and where to go in our minds. I will use this PTR along with help from all of you to figure it all out. Up next, the cast

jordanyosh
10-17-2009, 06:45 PM
i am first...can't believe it.

Brave teacher
10-17-2009, 07:46 PM
I'll hop in too. I'll have to go check out that TR from May. We are heading in 5/21-5/28. I can't wait to hear what you have planned!

MaryAz
10-17-2009, 11:09 PM
i am first...can't believe it.

Yay for Jordan, :welcome: to the party:

MaryAz
10-17-2009, 11:11 PM
I'll hop in too. I'll have to go check out that TR from May. We are heading in 5/21-5/28. I can't wait to hear what you have planned!

Thanks for joining in. I left several replies on ur ptr. We should have fun planning and keeping eachother entertained for the next 7 monthes.

leamom2princesses
10-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Hi Mary! I'm here, I'm here!!! Can't wait to plan again with you!:hyper2:

wdwgirl03
10-18-2009, 05:10 PM
May is such a great time to go! Can't wait to hear your plans. popcorn::

MaryAz
10-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Hi Mary! I'm here, I'm here!!! Can't wait to plan again with you!:hyper2:

Yay, now you need to start ur PTR. We make our ADR's next month ya know. Sent you a pm.:banana::banana:

MaryAz
10-18-2009, 06:30 PM
May is such a great time to go! Can't wait to hear your plans. popcorn::

:welcome: I see you have a recently completed trip I can read about and a PTR. Yay-it is no wonder I am so behind on my TV shows-I cannot stay off the Dis. If you have any adice or opinions please feel free to share!

Brave teacher
10-18-2009, 09:10 PM
Mary - -I just finished reading all 79 pages of your last report. It seems like yall had so much fun! I can't wait to hear more about what you are planning at the same time as me!

MaryAz
10-18-2009, 10:45 PM
Mary - -I just finished reading all 79 pages of your last report. It seems like yall had so much fun! I can't wait to hear more about what you are planning at the same time as me!

WOW, that was some reading. We did have a great time. I will start tlking about plans and food asap.

MaryAz
10-18-2009, 11:06 PM
In case you are new (or don't want to read 79 pages LOL) here is the cast for our trip

DH (Jeff) is an accountant for Kona Grill (if you have one near you go eat there-we have profit sharing :rolleyes1:rotfl2:) He is also a homebrewer (makes some good IPA) He admits he had a good time last year and is even considering the possibility of DVC. He is a great daddy.

Me (Mary) is a SAHM-domestic engineer. I also do volunteer work for the Pajama Program and hang out with my mom friends.

Avery is five and in K this year. She is super smart ( way ahead in reading) and likes school except she says its too long. She also likes art and drawing. Favorite Disney characters Ariel, Tink and Hannah Montana-she likes her cause she thinks its cool

Cayley is 3 and goes to pre school 3 mornings a week (though I am looking for a good boarding school) She is a firecracker-full of personality. She keeps us on our toes. She has a great sense of humor and is very cute. She loves all the characters. Except Tigger "I no like Tigger-he is scary-I cry when I see him"

We went to the Pumpkin Farm today-here are some cute pics. I just got a new camera and am learning how to use it.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/pumpkinpatch09018.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/pumpkinpatch09019.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/pumpkinpatch09015.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/pumpkinpatch09016.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/pumpkinpatch09026.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/pumpkinpatch09032.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/pumpkinpatch09039.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/pumpkinpatch09072.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/pumpkinpatch09073.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/pumpkinpatch09075.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/pumpkinpatch09081.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/pumpkinpatch09094.jpg

Here is a family pic from last year at DHS. it was hot, our last day, not the most flattering pic of me

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/Cayvery/Image751.jpg

There you have us. Up next, thoughts on food.

jordanyosh
10-19-2009, 12:34 AM
blue tongues :rotfl2: too cute

leamom2princesses
10-19-2009, 01:00 PM
Cute pics of the pumpkin farm. I LOVE Avery's new do. Toooo cute. :goodvibes

KatMark
10-19-2009, 02:53 PM
I saw your request on Brookelizabeth's trip report and thought I'd come join yours too.

MaryAz
10-19-2009, 03:46 PM
blue tongues :rotfl2: too cute

They looked like lizzards LOL

MaryAz
10-19-2009, 03:47 PM
Cute pics of the pumpkin farm. I LOVE Avery's new do. Toooo cute. :goodvibes

Thanks, it was hot but fun. She looks cute with short hair I think. Waiting on that PTR...

MaryAz
10-19-2009, 03:51 PM
I saw your request on Brookelizabeth's trip report and thought I'd come join yours too.

:welcome: I love new readers. I have seen you around on ohter TR's and I see you have one I can read. Thanks for joining in!

that's nice
10-19-2009, 04:09 PM
I'm here as well. Promise to do better than on your TR:flower3:.. which I lost for a few months.:confused3:lmao:

KatMark
10-19-2009, 04:16 PM
:welcome: I love new readers. I have seen you around on ohter TR's and I see you have one I can read. Thanks for joining in!

I'm delighted to be here.

I'm here as well. Promise to do better than on your TR:flower3:.. which I lost for a few months.:confused3:lmao:

And not to change the subject, but Tim WE ARE WAITING FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF YOUR TR!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoonerGirl
10-19-2009, 04:31 PM

Me too! :thumbsup2

I may be taking a trip next May as well, so I'm interested to see your plans. My DS has football practice tonight, so maybe I'll have time to tackle that 79 page TR of yours while the boys are gone!

Lady Lallie
10-19-2009, 05:14 PM
I'm here!! Your daughters are just too cute! I love their little pumpkin outfits...hehehe. :goodvibes

MaryAz
10-19-2009, 05:48 PM

Hello Mr Disney. DO not even worry about it, I lost ur ptr for awhile as well. Thanks for jumping back in!

MaryAz
10-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Me too! :thumbsup2

I may be taking a trip next May as well, so I'm interested to see your plans. My DS has football practice tonight, so maybe I'll have time to tackle that 79 page TR of yours while the boys are gone!

Welcome! You are going in Dec and May?? Lucky you!! Oh goodness you don't need to read it all-I update in purple if that helps.

MaryAz
10-19-2009, 05:54 PM
I'm here!! Your daughters are just too cute! I love their little pumpkin outfits...hehehe. :goodvibes

Hello Ms L Thanks-can't resist those $5 t shirts LOL

Brave teacher
10-19-2009, 07:49 PM
I love the pics of the girls with the blue tongues! They are so cute.

jordanyosh
10-19-2009, 07:50 PM
They looked like lizzards LOL

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

leamom2princesses
10-19-2009, 08:36 PM
Thanks, it was hot but fun. She looks cute with short hair I think. Waiting on that PTR...
Wait no more...PTR has officially started! :yay:

ladybugmom
10-19-2009, 09:56 PM
I'm here Mary!! Looking forward to planning along with you!! Praying for MUCH better weather this go around!! BTW--Ally wore the same shirt that Avery has on when we went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday!! Gotta love Target!! :lovestruc It sounds like Ally and Avery are a lot alike. Ally is the only one reading in her Kindergarten class and she's reading on approx. a 3rd grade level!

SoonerGirl
10-19-2009, 09:58 PM
Welcome! You are going in Dec and May?? Lucky you!! Oh goodness you don't need to read it all-I update in purple if that helps.

Whew! I did it! (I'll be honest though, I skipped most of the chit chat and just read the updates ;) ) I really enjoyed your report, your girls are just too cute for words. Sorry you had so much rain - keeping my fingers crossed that history doesn't repeat itself next May!

I was also very sorry to hear about your mom :hug:

MaryAz
10-19-2009, 10:00 PM
I love the pics of the girls with the blue tongues! They are so cute.

Thanks-especially when they are sleeping.

MaryAz
10-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Wait no more...PTR has officially started! :yay:

Whoooo Hoooo, found it, read it, love it!

MaryAz
10-19-2009, 10:08 PM
I'm here Mary!! Looking forward to planning along with you!! Praying for MUCH better weather this go around!! BTW--Ally wore the same shirt that Avery has on when we went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday!! Gotta love Target!! :lovestruc It sounds like Ally and Avery are a lot alike. Ally is the only one reading in her Kindergarten class and she's reading on approx. a 3rd grade level!

Hi Becky! I hear ya on the weather. I am a sucker for those $5 shirts. Avery is the top reader in her class as well. Our conference is the last week of Oct so i am curious to know what level she is at. We are currently reading the Rainbow Fairy series.

MaryAz
10-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Whew! I did it! (I'll be honest though, I skipped most of the chit chat and just read the updates ;) ) I really enjoyed your report, your girls are just too cute for words. Sorry you had so much rain - keeping my fingers crossed that history doesn't repeat itself next May!

I was also very sorry to hear about your mom :hug:

WOW, yes some of those peeps are chatty (Leanne) LOL. It was fun to write and I am glad I finished it. They are pretty cute-at times it is what keeps the little one in one piece...The rain was a pain, you should come in May-lots of fun people are. Thanks, I miss her everyday!

leamom2princesses
10-19-2009, 10:48 PM
WOW, yes some of those peeps are chatty (Leanne) LOL. It was fun to write and I am glad I finished it. They are pretty cute-at times it is what keeps the little one in one piece...The rain was a pain, you should come in May-lots of fun people are. Thanks, I miss her everyday! Hey now...I resemble that remark....at least online anyway! :rotfl2:

SoonerGirl
10-20-2009, 11:11 AM
WOW, yes some of those peeps are chatty (Leanne) LOL. It was fun to write and I am glad I finished it. They are pretty cute-at times it is what keeps the little one in one piece...The rain was a pain, you should come in May-lots of fun people are. Thanks, I miss her everyday!

I don't mid chatty! Usually I enjoy all the chatter, I just figured if I was actually going to finish reading the report, I'd better skip most it. :thumbsup2

If May works out for me it will probably be one of the first two weeks - we'll be going for the flower & garden festival which ends on the 16th. It sounds like most of you guys are going late in the month, so I'd miss everyone :sad2:

MaryAz
10-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Hey now...I resemble that remark....at least online anyway! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2:, you are getting pretty chatty on the phone as well. And I love hearing your girl's accents in the background. Sorry all you get to hear is C scream :scared1:

MaryAz
10-20-2009, 03:53 PM
I don't mid chatty! Usually I enjoy all the chatter, I just figured if I was actually going to finish reading the report, I'd better skip most it. :thumbsup2

If May works out for me it will probably be one of the first two weeks - we'll be going for the flower & garden festival which ends on the 16th. It sounds like most of you guys are going late in the month, so I'd miss everyone :sad2:

I hear ya! I am sorry we will miss the F&G festival. We saw it last year-through the rain LOL. You will just have to do a tr and post lots of cool pics for us to see.

leamom2princesses
10-20-2009, 06:15 PM
:rotfl2:, you are getting pretty chatty on the phone as well. And I love hearing your girl's accents in the background. Sorry all you get to hear is C scream :scared1: I'm tryin'. No worries about C. If you would have called about a year ago that's what you'd heard from Josie. :goodvibes

Lifelong_Dreamer
10-20-2009, 06:34 PM
I'm here! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. :thumbsup2 I hope all of you that are returning in May have rain free trips. My family won't be there so it is pretty much guaranteed that you will have nice weather, no family with a rain curse around to ruin your vacation. ;)

MaryAz
10-20-2009, 08:19 PM
I'm here! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. :thumbsup2 I hope all of you that are returning in May have rain free trips. My family won't be there so it is pretty much guaranteed that you will have nice weather, no family with a rain curse around to ruin your vacation. ;)

I think we would all be willing to risk the rain curse if it meant you guys were coming...
Thanks for coming over!

MaryAz
10-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Alrighty, I have been reading on here and FB about all the pin codes being sent out. People are even getting them twice. I really want a pin code. I could really use a pin code. I would be so happy if one were to appear in my inbox. So please cross your fingers that one comes my way.Ok done whining.

Brave teacher
10-21-2009, 07:40 PM
Alrighty, I have been reading on here and FB about all the pin codes being sent out. People are even getting them twice. I really want a pin code. I could really use a pin code. I would be so happy if one were to appear in my inbox. So please cross your fingers that one comes my way.Ok done whining.

Keeping everything crossed for you. It worked for me last night. Here's hoping it works for you as well.

that's nice
10-21-2009, 07:45 PM

New pins? I didn't know about this! Make sure you sign up for everything Disney.. Then make your DH do the same!
Here is a little pixiedust: for you!!!!:goodvibes

MaryAz
10-22-2009, 04:38 PM
7 MONTHS
:banana::banana::cool1::cool1::yay::yay::yay:

Brave teacher
10-22-2009, 07:28 PM
:banana::banana::banana:I'm celebrating that with you!:banana::banana::banana:

racefanof88
10-22-2009, 07:40 PM
OK Mary I'm in :cool1:. I too am whining about the pin code. I have only ever gotten two and could not use either. What's a girl gotta do????

Native NYer
10-22-2009, 07:53 PM
Joining in!!!

Your girls are adorable.

leamom2princesses
10-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Yay for 7 months!!! :dance3::banana::banana::dance3:

ladybugmom
10-22-2009, 10:23 PM
:cool1::dance3::cool1: SEVEN MONTHS!!! WHOO HOOOO!!!!! :cool1::dance3::cool1:

And you know that I didn't get a PIN code either, unfortunately. :confused3

MaryAz
10-22-2009, 11:52 PM
Keeping everything crossed for you. It worked for me last night. Here's hoping it works for you as well.

New pins? I didn't know about this! Make sure you sign up for everything Disney.. Then make your DH do the same!
Here is a little pixiedust: for you!!!!:goodvibes

Thanks for the pixie dust. We are signed up for it all, still waiting!

MaryAz
10-22-2009, 11:53 PM
:banana::banana::banana:I'm celebrating that with you!:banana::banana::banana:

Yes you are!!!! Whooo Hooo!!!

MaryAz
10-22-2009, 11:54 PM
OK Mary I'm in :cool1:. I too am whining about the pin code. I have only ever gotten two and could not use either. What's a girl gotta do????

Hi Dana!
We can whine together. I got one way back but could not use it. I hear ya!

MaryAz
10-22-2009, 11:55 PM
Joining in!!!

Your girls are adorable.

:welcome: Thanks for joining in!

MaryAz
10-22-2009, 11:56 PM
Yay for 7 months!!! :dance3::banana::banana::dance3:

Thats right girl! :banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay:

MaryAz
10-22-2009, 11:57 PM
:cool1::dance3::cool1: SEVEN MONTHS!!! WHOO HOOOO!!!!! :cool1::dance3::cool1:

And you know that I didn't get a PIN code either, unfortunately. :confused3

Yay for 7 months, Boo for no PIN codes!

hollybearsmom
10-23-2009, 12:46 PM
I'm still working on the other tr but thought I'd come out and say Hi. I'll be back to this one when I finish the last one. Sounds like great fun so far!

Your girls with those blue tongues are adorable.

jordanyosh
10-23-2009, 06:49 PM
7 months!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

MaryAz
10-23-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm still working on the other tr but thought I'd come out and say Hi. I'll be back to this one when I finish the last one. Sounds like great fun so far!

Your girls with those blue tongues are adorable.

:welcome: Thanks for coming to say hi. They loved those italion ices!

longing2Batdisney
10-23-2009, 09:05 PM
Hey! Mary,
I had subbed the other day and just didn't take a moment to say hey!!!

wow!! your ticker says SIX MONTHS!!! how awesome is that!!!

:wave2: Connie

MaryAz
10-23-2009, 09:08 PM
Hey! Mary,
I had subbed the other day and just didn't take a moment to say hey!!!

wow!! your ticker says SIX MONTHS!!! how awesome is that!!!

:wave2: Connie

Hi Connie!
Thanks for subbing. 6 months-I know-so exciting!

leamom2princesses
10-24-2009, 08:53 PM
So whatcha thinkin' for ADR's? What's on the must do list?

MaryAz
10-24-2009, 10:39 PM
So whatcha thinkin' for ADR's? What's on the must do list?

Here are the Must Do's
O'Hana-dinner-maybe with you guys
Yak&Yeti-lunch
Teppan Edo-dinner-if the table is for 8 maybe we all could do that..
Akherus-bkfst
Big River Grille-lunch

Strong Possibilities
Coral Reef-dinner
Tutto Italia-lunch or dinner
Wave-lunch or dinner

Possibiliites
1900 Park Faire
Boma
Plaza-maybe OOP?

Need to go to the dining page for reviews. Anyone have any opinions??

leamom2princesses
10-24-2009, 10:54 PM
Here are the Must Do's
O'Hana-dinner-maybe with you guys
Yak&Yeti-lunch
Teppan Edo-dinner-if the table is for 8 maybe we all could do that..
Akherus-bkfst
Big River Grille-lunch

Strong Possibilities
Coral Reef-dinner
Wave-lunch or dinner

Possibiliites
1900 Park Faire
Boma
Plaza-maybe OOP?

Need to go to the dining page for reviews. Anyone have any opinions?? Great choices Mary! Teppan Edo does seat 8 for sure. We had another family of 4 (Mom, Dad, & two boys) in May. They were really nice people from Canada....when I was looking through the restaurants on DDP in 2010 I saw 1900 Park Fare, and thought...we need to do that again...the food is only average but the interaction with the characters is fantastic. The girls absolutely loved it. If we do the Plaza I'm going OOP. The food doesn't justify a TS credit IMO. Don't know if you checked or not but you can do breakfast with Minnie at Cape May Cafe....would give you a chance to check out the Beach Club too...just an idea.

KatMark
10-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Here are the Must Do's
O'Hana-dinner-maybe with you guysnever done
Yak&Yeti-lunchloved this last year
Teppan Edo-dinner-if the table is for 8 maybe we all could do that..never done
Akherus-bkfstdid lunch -- didn't care for, but hear breakfast is very good
Big River Grille-lunchnever done

Strong Possibilities
Coral Reef-dinnerit's been years since we did this
Tutto Italia-lunch or dinnernever done
Wave-lunch or dinnernever done

Possibiliites
1900 Park Fairehear that breakfast is much better than dinner
Bomaloved our breakfast here last month
Plaza-maybe OOP? Our must do final meal of every year...nice end of our trip and a nice change of pace from all the heavy meals we do.

See our comments in red. Also, my dining reviews are in my signature for this year (although we only did two of yours this trip) and if you do a search under the Dining Reviews forum for "25th anniversary" you can find my reviews from last year which includes Yak & Yeti. Also, look up MickeyNicki...she has been to many of these places and does great reviews (she has never steered me wrong on our choices).

that's nice
10-24-2009, 11:10 PM
Here are the Must Do's
O'Hana-dinner- Ate dinner here in MArch and we loved it.. you better go hungry!
Yak&Yeti-lunch Ate at the CS this Oct. It was very good. The portions are big.
Teppan Edo-dinner- Never have done it.
Akherus-bkfst My DW didn't like it....but I did. The character interaction is great!
Big River Grille-lunch Never been
Strong Possibilities
Coral Reef-dinner
Wave-lunch or dinner

Possibiliites
1900 Park Faire- We ate here for B & D in March and loved both meals! Totally different experiences too. The food was really good!
Boma Never been but I would like to try it some day.
Plaza-maybe OOP? Never been

Check it out.:rolleyes:

racefanof88
10-25-2009, 10:46 PM
I don't think Big River Grille is on the DDP so if you are planning an OOP that would be the one, I don't think they even take reservations. I want to eat there too. We LOVED Grand Floridian Cafe and even though we won't be on the DDP we WILL eat there.

I AM SO GLAD WE ARE GOING TO BE THERE AT THE SAME TIME AGAIN :banana::cool1::woohoo:

BlueBayou
10-26-2009, 02:39 AM
Hi! Thanks for posting on my TR. I've gone back in and read yours from May. I really enjoyed it.

When looking at your plans - I would highly recommend Teppan Edo. It was one of our favorite meals. As a family of 4 we were seated at a table with another family of four. They were friendly and we had great interaction with the Cast Members. The food was GREAT too.

We also liked Boma a lot too.

leamom2princesses
10-26-2009, 08:42 AM
Hiya Mary! Any updates on ADR's? I'm more confused now than when I started.:lmao: I'm super excited that Dana is joining us again too. :banana:

SoonerGirl
10-26-2009, 11:32 AM
Here are the Must Do's
O'Hana-dinner-maybe with you guys We haven't been there since 2005, but we don't care for it. The meat was tough and overcooked. I know everyone here on the DIS seems to love it though!
Yak&Yeti-lunch Eating there for the first time in December - I'll let you know what we think
Teppan Edo-dinner-if the table is for 8 maybe we all could do that.. Another first for us in December
Akherus-bkfst No girls, and my boys just won't have anything to do with a princess breakfast :sad2:
Big River Grille-lunch never been

Strong Possibilities
Coral Reef-dinner good food, but getting seated and getting served took awhile!
Tutto Italia-lunch or dinner Really like our meal here, but only go if you have the DDP - they are pricey!
Wave-lunch or dinner Another first for us in December

Possibiliites
1900 Park Faire never been
Boma we liked it - and they have zebra domes, yum!
Plaza-maybe OOP? never been

My comments are in red :thumbsup2

Bookstamper
10-26-2009, 02:58 PM
Hi there, I'm joining in! Congratulations on hitting that 7 month mark - :cool1:

Looks like you've got some great dining choices - I agree with KatMark, the Boma breakfast is soooo good! Not sure about the dinner there, but will be trying it next month!

Really looking forward to hearing all your plans!

MaryAz
10-26-2009, 09:19 PM
See our comments in red. Also, my dining reviews are in my signature for this year (although we only did two of yours this trip) and if you do a search under the Dining Reviews forum for "25th anniversary" you can find my reviews from last year which includes Yak & Yeti. Also, look up MickeyNicki...she has been to many of these places and does great reviews (she has never steered me wrong on our choices).

I went and checked out the reviews-thanks. Will have to go and check out MickeyNicki as well.

MaryAz
10-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Check it out.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the comments. I am a little unsure abot Akherus, after the castle so I may change it. I was excited for 1900 PF but the girls are a little nervous about the steps..

MaryAz
10-26-2009, 09:22 PM
I don't think Big River Grille is on the DDP so if you are planning an OOP that would be the one, I don't think they even take reservations. I want to eat there too. We LOVED Grand Floridian Cafe and even though we won't be on the DDP we WILL eat there.

I AM SO GLAD WE ARE GOING TO BE THERE AT THE SAME TIME AGAIN :banana::cool1::woohoo:

Thanks for the info. YAY for May-you need to add another ticker girl!!!

MaryAz
10-26-2009, 09:24 PM
Hi! Thanks for posting on my TR. I've gone back in and read yours from May. I really enjoyed it.

When looking at your plans - I would highly recommend Teppan Edo. It was one of our favorite meals. As a family of 4 we were seated at a table with another family of four. They were friendly and we had great interaction with the Cast Members. The food was GREAT too.

We also liked Boma a lot too.

I love TR's. Glad you enjoyed the May one. I am excited for Teppan Edo. I think it will be really fun for the girls. They both enjoy that type of food!

MaryAz
10-26-2009, 09:25 PM
Hiya Mary! Any updates on ADR's? I'm more confused now than when I started.:lmao: I'm super excited that Dana is joining us again too. :banana:

I do have a rough draft, will post it at the end of the replies. I think I am going to try and do them online. I am super excited abut Dana as well!! We need to hang out!

MaryAz
10-26-2009, 09:27 PM
My comments are in red :thumbsup2

I will be anxiously awaiting your reviews in Dec.

MaryAz
10-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Hi there, I'm joining in! Congratulations on hitting that 7 month mark - :cool1:

Looks like you've got some great dining choices - I agree with KatMark, the Boma breakfast is soooo good! Not sure about the dinner there, but will be trying it next month!

Really looking forward to hearing all your plans!

Thanks for joining in!! :banana::banana: Let me know about the Boma dinner!! Thanks, I am a planner!!

MaryAz
10-26-2009, 09:52 PM
I think I mentioned either here or on my TR that we bought a new house. This was after our other "new"-was 30 years old house did not appraise and the sellers refused to budge on the price. So, we will be moving into our new "new" house-built in 2009 on Nov 14th!! Booked the movers today! Note that I said "booked" as in trips, ADR's etc:scared1:We are pretty excited. Gaining about 1400sqft and another level! :banana::banana::yay::yay:

longing2Batdisney
10-26-2009, 09:56 PM
:banana:MARY, THAT IS AWESOME AND SOOOOO EXCITING!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dancer: party:

MaryAz
10-26-2009, 10:14 PM
ADR's
Of course these are not final HA HA as if at 180 days out.
And will probably change before I make ADR's

Bkfst
CRT-i had decided on 1900 PF but the girls said the "steps" were toooo scary :scared1: I am hoping to get an 8am BBB then do bkfst after.
Tusker House or Cape May

Lunch
Y&Y
Wave

Dinner
O'Hana
Coral Reef
Teppan Edo
Tutto Italia

I am one over as CRT is 2 TS, may drop Coral Reef. And there is some discussion about some of these not being on the dining plan so......

racefanof88
10-26-2009, 10:49 PM
You have a lot going on in the next several months, moves, Christmas, Disney vacations, WOW you are going to be busy.

I am so excited that we will all be there at the same time again :banana:. We aren't doing the DDP because the price is too high and since Dallas eats off the kids menu anyway it just isn't cost effective for us. I do know we are gonna eat at a couple of TS places.

that's nice
10-27-2009, 01:07 AM
ADR's
Of course these are not final HA HA as if at 180 days out.
And will probably change before I make ADR's

Bkfst
CRT-i had decided on 1900 PF but the girls said the "steps" were toooo scary :scared1: I am hoping to get an 8am BBB then do bkfst after.
Tusker House or Cape May

Lunch
Y&Y
Wave

Dinner
O'Hana
Coral Reef
Teppan Edo
Tutto Italia

I am one over as CRT is 2 TS, may drop Coral Reef. And there is some discussion about some of these not being on the dining plan so......
It's 2am here staying up till 3 hoping to be able to make my ADRs for March..I hope this is worth it or I will have to reset my alarm for 6am. My wonderful DW is sleeping.. she did bring me my pillow though! LOL

At 1900 breakfast there is Alice, Mary Poppins, Mad Hatter, Pooh, & Tigger. There is no Cinderella and the Steps here for breakfast. At dinner, the SS are so funny! They had a great time with my DD and their interaction wasn't scary at all... it was more goofy than anything. If you were thinking of doing dinner here I would go for it... although if your DD's are scared or really don't want to do it then it might not be worth the trouble.:hippie:

MeMom
10-27-2009, 05:06 AM
Too bad we don't live closer. With a couple dozen friendly DIS pals, we could help you load up, clean up, kidsit, unpack, and fix the new place up in no time flat! :) Congratulations on the new new home! I'm sure you will enjoy the extra space.

Our Cape May breakfast this summer was awesome! Tusker House was good, and that ham was really delicious. You can't go wrong with either of them, as there are lots of choices for all tastes at both.

mickeystoontown
10-27-2009, 10:04 AM
Hey there! I've been reading Dana's trip report and just read Leanne's pre-trip report. It looks like our travel dates will overlap. We arrive on May 27th and depart on June 5th!

SoonerGirl
10-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Congrats on the new house!! :cool1:

As a PP said, I'm pretty sure that the step mom/sisters are just @ 1900 for dinner. Breakfast has much "nicer" characters. :laughing: Maybe you could do that for breakfast instead of CRT - then you'd have that extra credit for another meal.

Brave teacher
10-27-2009, 01:28 PM
Hey Mary! Congrats on the house! I look forward to the day that Bryan and I decide to move on up in the world. I love my house. I just want more space.

The ADRs look great. We have had both Tusker House and Cape May for breakfast. Both are really good.

MaryAz
10-27-2009, 06:20 PM
:banana:MARY, THAT IS AWESOME AND SOOOOO EXCITING!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dancer: party:

Thanks so much Connie!!!

MaryAz
10-27-2009, 06:22 PM
You have a lot going on in the next several months, moves, Christmas, Disney vacations, WOW you are going to be busy.

I am so excited that we will all be there at the same time again :banana:. We aren't doing the DDP because the price is too high and since Dallas eats off the kids menu anyway it just isn't cost effective for us. I do know we are gonna eat at a couple of TS places.

I know, packing starts tomorrow! I am debating on the dining plan. FIgured I would make the ADR's and cancel if necesary. Funny, Avery does not like the kids menu and would rather eat what we do-minus meat. I am waiting to see if I get a pin code to decide for sure. Where are you guys staying?

MaryAz
10-27-2009, 06:33 PM
It's 2am here staying up till 3 hoping to be able to make my ADRs for March..I hope this is worth it or I will have to reset my alarm for 6am. My wonderful DW is sleeping.. she did bring me my pillow though! LOL

At 1900 breakfast there is Alice, Mary Poppins, Mad Hatter, Pooh, & Tigger. There is no Cinderella and the Steps here for breakfast. At dinner, the SS are so funny! They had a great time with my DD and their interaction wasn't scary at all... it was more goofy than anything. If you were thinking of doing dinner here I would go for it... although if your DD's are scared or really don't want to do it then it might not be worth the trouble.:hippie:

Hope you got ur ADR's-will check ur report in a sec. No go on the Bkfst-Cayley is deathly afraid of Tigger....:scared1: I think they may be ok for the steps. And they have 6 months to get used to the idea.

MaryAz
10-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Too bad we don't live closer. With a couple dozen friendly DIS pals, we could help you load up, clean up, kidsit, unpack, and fix the new place up in no time flat! :) Congratulations on the new new home! I'm sure you will enjoy the extra space.

Our Cape May breakfast this summer was awesome! Tusker House was good, and that ham was really delicious. You can't go wrong with either of them, as there are lots of choices for all tastes at both.

Oh, how grea that would be! I am thinking Cape May cause we are interested in DVC at BC....

MaryAz
10-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Hey there! I've been reading Dana's trip report and just read Leanne's pre-trip report. It looks like our travel dates will overlap. We arrive on May 27th and depart on June 5th!

Hiya I was checking out ur report the other day! Where are you staying?? I saw on Leanne's report that you are also in need of a pin code. SO exciting to have another Diser to plan with.

MaryAz
10-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Congrats on the new house!! :cool1:

As a PP said, I'm pretty sure that the step mom/sisters are just @ 1900 for dinner. Breakfast has much "nicer" characters. :laughing: Maybe you could do that for breakfast instead of CRT - then you'd have that extra credit for another meal.

Nice characters except for Tigger LOL. I know, the whole 2 TS gets me.

MaryAz
10-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Hey Mary! Congrats on the house! I look forward to the day that Bryan and I decide to move on up in the world. I love my house. I just want more space.

The ADRs look great. We have had both Tusker House and Cape May for breakfast. Both are really good.

We have been wanting to move for awhile. Thanks for the ADR help, maybe I will do both and no CRT....

leamom2princesses
10-28-2009, 06:50 PM
We're skipping CRT this year. I think the girls can live without it and there are so many places we want to try this year. I'd like to try a breakfast or two this time around...before park opens of course...

If you need some help persuading the girls on 1900 PF maybe we can get Lindsey and Avery together for a chat. You know the big girl factor. The girls loved it!

that's nice
10-28-2009, 06:56 PM
Oh, how grea that would be! I am thinking Cape May cause we are interested in DVC at BC....

DVC!!!!!! Wow I'm jealous. One thing I know about timeshares... check the secondary market. You can get timeshares that people don't want anymore for 50% off or more!!!:goodvibes

MaryAz
10-28-2009, 09:39 PM
We're skipping CRT this year. I think the girls can live without it and there are so many places we want to try this year. I'd like to try a breakfast or two this time around...before park opens of course...

If you need some help persuading the girls on 1900 PF maybe we can get Lindsey and Avery together for a chat. You know the big girl factor. The girls loved it!

I am really on the fence. I think if we do something else character wise they will be ok. That is a good idea about having Lindsey talk to Avery. Avery is a little on the serious side so I am not sure she would think they were funny. Cayley is just scared of the Stepmother.

MaryAz
10-28-2009, 09:41 PM
DVC!!!!!! Wow I'm jealous. One thing I know about timeshares... check the secondary market. You can get timeshares that people don't want anymore for 50% off or more!!!:goodvibes

I get emails from the Timeshare Store daily. You have to go through the "right of first refusal" but there are some good prices. Gotta move and sell our house first.

ladybugmom
10-28-2009, 10:22 PM
Yeah--we're not doing CRT this time around either. We're sticking with the Akershus breakfast which the girls LOVED last time and adding 1900 Park Fare for dinner.

wigdoutdismom
10-30-2009, 10:00 PM
I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date.....
but I'm finally here!:goodvibes

MaryAz
10-30-2009, 10:09 PM
I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date.....
but I'm finally here!:goodvibes

:welcome:, thanks for joining in. You are my BC DVC inspiration!! Just have to sell my house, well pack up, move then sell it. Those emails I recieve everyday are soooo tempting!

MaryAz
10-30-2009, 10:11 PM
Yeah--we're not doing CRT this time around either. We're sticking with the Akershus breakfast which the girls LOVED last time and adding 1900 Park Fare for dinner.

Are you doing BBB? Trying to figure out how to do that before a princess meal.

wigdoutdismom
10-30-2009, 10:16 PM
Mary, I just read through your PTR and noticed that we are kind of close on our May dates....
I'm wondering if we will overlap at the end of yours and the start of ours?
So I guess what I'm asking is what are your dates???

Our new Beach Club contract was sent to Disney for the ROFR so the next few weeks are going to crawl.

Congrats on your new home! It's so exciting to move into a new place. I hope you get the other one sold very soon.:goodvibes
Anita

ladybugmom
10-30-2009, 10:23 PM
Are you doing BBB? Trying to figure out how to do that before a princess meal.

Yes, Ally definitely wants to do BBB again!! Claire is still too young still but I was wanting to get her 1st haircut at the barbershop on Main Street!!

kaysmommie
10-31-2009, 08:14 AM
Hi Mary,
Just stopping by to see how your trip planning is going. Congrats on the new house! More space will be great. We will probably be moving to a bigger house this year too, courtesy of selling my dad's house :sad2:. I wish we were going in May gain this year but just not possible with so much missed school the first 2 months of the year. Your ADR choices look great too.

MaryAz
11-01-2009, 11:22 AM
Mary, I just read through your PTR and noticed that we are kind of close on our May dates....
I'm wondering if we will overlap at the end of yours and the start of ours?
So I guess what I'm asking is what are your dates???

Our new Beach Club contract was sent to Disney for the ROFR so the next few weeks are going to crawl.

Congrats on your new home! It's so exciting to move into a new place. I hope you get the other one sold very soon.:goodvibes
Anita

I think we are just going to miss eachother :( Our dates are May 23-30. Will we overlap at the end??? I hope so-DISMEET!!
Crossing my fingers that Disney moves quickly!
We are very excited to be moving but the packing is so overwhelming.

MaryAz
11-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Yes, Ally definitely wants to do BBB again!! Claire is still too young still but I was wanting to get her 1st haircut at the barbershop on Main Street!!

Are you going to do it before ur 1900 PF meal or the bkfst at AKherus? Or just do it and have them walk around all cutied up?

wigdoutdismom
11-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Hi Mary!
We arrive on the 30th. Looks like we'll just miss each other. Poo!
Anita

MaryAz
11-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Hi Mary,
Just stopping by to see how your trip planning is going. Congrats on the new house! More space will be great. We will probably be moving to a bigger house this year too, courtesy of selling my dad's house :sad2:. I wish we were going in May gain this year but just not possible with so much missed school the first 2 months of the year. Your ADR choices look great too.

Hi Nichole
Once again I am very sorry for your loss. That is how we are moving to our new house. We would rather have her here but know she would be happy with us using the money in the way we are. We are excited and nervous about the more space. We tend to be "collecters" so.....I wiah you guys were coming too. Will you do a report for your Dec trip? Are you taking the kiddos or just you and hubby?

racefanof88
11-01-2009, 03:46 PM
I know what you mean about packing up to move. I hate doing that. Dale and I said if we ever move again we will hire someone to do it all for us. May can not get here fast enough. It was so much fun planning our trip last May. I am going to start a PTR for our May trip soon. We had so much fun at Pop in September, Dale just wanted to stay there again. I want to try CBR and if they offer good prices for AP holders I will jump on it. I just couldn't pass up the pin I got for the Values.

Brave teacher
11-01-2009, 08:03 PM
So, are you scurrying about like I am trying to figure out your schedule to be able to make ADRs in 3 weeks? Bryan is getting to me right now. He is trying to add in his two cents as I am planning. He has never done this before.:headache:

MaryAz
11-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Hi Mary!
We arrive on the 30th. Looks like we'll just miss each other. Poo!
Anita

Ah man, I'm so sad :sad1:

MaryAz
11-01-2009, 08:15 PM
I know what you mean about packing up to move. I hate doing that. Dale and I said if we ever move again we will hire someone to do it all for us. May can not get here fast enough. It was so much fun planning our trip last May. I am going to start a PTR for our May trip soon. We had so much fun at Pop in September, Dale just wanted to stay there again. I want to try CBR and if they offer good prices for AP holders I will jump on it. I just couldn't pass up the pin I got for the Values.

We are using movers but we have to pack....I am excited to plan again! Yay for the PTR. POP does look fun, we enjoyed CBR. I would take any pin I could get LOL

MaryAz
11-01-2009, 08:16 PM
So, are you scurrying about like I am trying to figure out your schedule to be able to make ADRs in 3 weeks? Bryan is getting to me right now. He is trying to add in his two cents as I am planning. He has never done this before.:headache:

I am trying to figure out how to fit in all the places we want to eat LOL. And the BBB. Jeff gave me a little imput but now it is all mine to plan. Oy, tell him to go watch football or go somewhere with Coach LOL

MaryAz
11-02-2009, 08:10 PM
T minus 12 days until the big move. We close a week from tomorrow. Now if only the painter would call me back....

Some freak thought it would be a fun idea to break the passenger window of my van and steal our garage door opener. Opened the garage but it was so stacked with boxes and stuff they did not take anything. Thanks goodness!! The auto glass guy said there have been over 50 break ins in the area he covers :scared1:

Still no pin code :sad2: Am hoping for the 4/3 extension announcement this week.

Anyone know anything about upgrading a buy 4/3 to an AP? If you can how many days would you get credit for 4 or 7. We are actually staying an extra day so would it be 5? I am thinking of taking Avery for her 7th bday in April 2011-will prob be May though.

We had a fun Halloween. Avery was a duck and Cayley a pig. Have some pics but they are not uploaded yet.

Still working on park days and ADR's

Lifelong_Dreamer
11-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Yikes! Sorry about the smashed out car window. Lucky nothing was taken from the garage. That is the exact reason why I always make sure that the garage doors leading into the house are locked, you never know! :scared1:

jordanyosh
11-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Anyone know anything about upgrading a buy 4/3 to an AP? If you can how many days would you get credit for 4 or 7. We are actually staying an extra day so would it be 5? I am thinking of taking Avery for her 7th bday in April 2011-will prob be May though.

Simple math is too much for me. My head wants to explode.

Sorry about the car van window. My friends owns an auto glass franchise in AZ. He's probably happy right now.:confused3

leamom2princesses
11-02-2009, 08:50 PM
WOW! :scared1: So sorry about the van window. What creeps. I think it's funny that the boxes deterred them. No telling what they would have done if the garage had been neat. Good luck with the move. I'm going crazy with ADR's too...so much to do so little time. :goodvibes Hang in there girl!

ladybugmom
11-02-2009, 10:08 PM
T minus 12 days until the big move. We close a week from tomorrow. Now if only the painter would call me back....

Some freak thought it would be a fun idea to break the passenger window of my van and steal our garage door opener. Opened the garage but it was so stacked with boxes and stuff they did not take anything. Thanks goodness!! The auto glass guy said there have been over 50 break ins in the area he covers :scared1:

Still no pin code :sad2: Am hoping for the 4/3 extension announcement this week.

We had a fun Halloween. Avery was a duck and Cayley a pig. Have some pics but they are not uploaded yet.

Still working on park days and ADR's

Oh my!! That's crazy about the broken window!! So you think they'll extend the 4/3 deal?! I sure hope so!! Do you remember when they extended it last year? I couldn't remember.

MaryAz
11-02-2009, 10:40 PM
Yikes! Sorry about the smashed out car window. Lucky nothing was taken from the garage. That is the exact reason why I always make sure that the garage doors leading into the house are locked, you never know! :scared1:

Thanks. I know we were lucky. I tried to lock the door between the house and garage today-no go. We are manually locking the garage door and leaving the exterior lights on tonight. We are getting an alarm in our new house.

MaryAz
11-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Simple math is too much for me. My head wants to explode.

Sorry about the car van window. My friends owns an auto glass franchise in AZ. He's probably happy right now.:confused3

LOL, :confused: I bet he is one happy guy, luckily our insurance paid for it.

MaryAz
11-02-2009, 10:43 PM
WOW! :scared1: So sorry about the van window. What creeps. I think it's funny that the boxes deterred them. No telling what they would have done if the garage had been neat. Good luck with the move. I'm going crazy with ADR's too...so much to do so little time. :goodvibes Hang in there girl!

Thanks, I know...Lets hear it for clutter LOL. Thanks I am a packing machine.

MaryAz
11-02-2009, 10:45 PM
Oh my!! That's crazy about the broken window!! So you think they'll extend the 4/3 deal?! I sure hope so!! Do you remember when they extended it last year? I couldn't remember.

Thanks, I am hoping so. I read on the "codes" board that someone spoke with a cm and they said a "public announcement" would be made this week. It was this week last year it was extended!!:banana::banana:

jordanyosh
11-02-2009, 10:46 PM
LOL, :confused: I bet he is one happy guy, luckily our insurance paid for it.

Yeah, for some reason the auto glass business in AZ is better. He told me some reason, but again, it involved numbers so it didn't filter into my brain...numbers talk just bounces right off of me...;)

Glad insurance is paying for it. It could potentially have been much worse.

ladybugmom
11-02-2009, 11:09 PM
Thanks, I am hoping so. I read on the "codes" board that someone spoke with a cm and they said a "public announcement" would be made this week. It was this week last year it was extended!!:banana::banana:

Oh--I hope so!!!! Let me know if you hear anything!

ETA: What section of the board? Do you have a link? I'd love to read about it!! :)

mickeystoontown
11-03-2009, 08:45 AM
Hiya I was checking out ur report the other day! Where are you staying?? I saw on Leanne's report that you are also in need of a pin code. SO exciting to have another Diser to plan with.

For some reason, I wasn't getting emails when posts were made to your report. Problem is fixed now though!

We are staying at the CBR again. It'll be our fifth stay there. I would love to have a pin code. We've been to Disney 14 times and have received a pin code once. Just once and I couldn't use it.

longing2Batdisney
11-03-2009, 11:15 AM
Hello Mary!
must be getting really excited about the move about now! sorry to hear about the van break in...but that is too funny that they were discouraged by the boxes :lmao:

I want to say that if I remember right people last year that upgraded their passes last year received the 7 day credit toward the AP!

Have a great day! :wave2:
look forward to seeing your little one's for Halloween!

leamom2princesses
11-05-2009, 11:40 AM
So how is moving coming along? Made any final decisions on ADR's?

racefanof88
11-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Hey Mary. I hope the move is coming along good, well as good as a move can be.

I really thought about the 4/3 again, but it would be more expensive than us doing the room only (with the pin I got) and renewing our APs. I'm still hoping they come out with a good AP rate. If it is a really good rate I am going to upgrade to CBR or maybe even AKL. The AP rates that were out for the fall season were really good so I'm hopeful.

IluvXU
11-05-2009, 01:15 PM
Good luck with the final weeks before the move.... and planning. It is so hard to finalize those ADR choices, but just know with 180 I always felt I could make changes for a while before it got crazy hard.

that's nice
11-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Sorry to hear about your window. At least nothing was stolen.

As far as upgrading the 4/3 ticket... I think once you use it once it will show that it is a standard 7 day pass. Then you can upgrade it at any parks customer service window. APs cannot be purchased at resort concierge. Check out this post that has all AP upgrade info. -->http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=18654362&postcount=7

disney<333
11-05-2009, 04:39 PM
I'm finally here. Yay for going back in May! You guys are going to have blast!. I have a quick question from your TR. Where are those Mr. Potato head touch screens? I know my girls will love that.
Your girls are too cute at the pumpkin patch. I love the blue tongues.:lovestruc
Congrats on the house. Your moving in day is the day before Emily's birthday. Wish I could come and help. I'm sure your girls will love the extra space.
Sorry to hear about you garage. Some people are crazy.
ADR day is coming up soon. Did you consider chef mickey's? I wanted cape or tusker for my trip but I couldn't get it. (I only knew about the trip 40 days out.) But I did manage to get Whispering Canyon for bfast.
Have a good day!:flower3:
Barbara

disney<333
11-05-2009, 04:49 PM
I forgot to sub.

That should do it.

MaryAz
11-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Oh--I hope so!!!! Let me know if you hear anything!

ETA: What section of the board? Do you have a link? I'd love to read about it!! :)

Not so good with the links but if you go to the main board with all the areas it is "codes and rates" Nothing yet...

MaryAz
11-05-2009, 08:21 PM
For some reason, I wasn't getting emails when posts were made to your report. Problem is fixed now though!

We are staying at the CBR again. It'll be our fifth stay there. I would love to have a pin code. We've been to Disney 14 times and have received a pin code once. Just once and I couldn't use it.

We liked CBR a lot when we stayed there. 14 times man, it is so crazy who gets the codes.....

MaryAz
11-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Hello Mary!
must be getting really excited about the move about now! sorry to hear about the van break in...but that is too funny that they were discouraged by the boxes :lmao:

I want to say that if I remember right people last year that upgraded their passes last year received the 7 day credit toward the AP!

Have a great day! :wave2:
look forward to seeing your little one's for Halloween!

I am excited, we sign papers tomorrow! It could have been worse-my advice, have a messy garage LOL Thanks for the ticket advice.

MaryAz
11-05-2009, 08:24 PM
So how is moving coming along? Made any final decisions on ADR's?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours LOL. Planning to finalize it (for now) this weekend! I am up to my ears in boxes.

MaryAz
11-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Hey Mary. I hope the move is coming along good, well as good as a move can be.

I really thought about the 4/3 again, but it would be more expensive than us doing the room only (with the pin I got) and renewing our APs. I'm still hoping they come out with a good AP rate. If it is a really good rate I am going to upgrade to CBR or maybe even AKL. The AP rates that were out for the fall season were really good so I'm hopeful.

It is coming along. If I had a pin I would probably do room only..Crossing my fingers for a good AP rate for you guys.

MaryAz
11-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Good luck with the final weeks before the move.... and planning. It is so hard to finalize those ADR choices, but just know with 180 I always felt I could make changes for a while before it got crazy hard.

Thanks. I like the 180 days-give me lots of time to change my mind LOL

MaryAz
11-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Sorry to hear about your window. At least nothing was stolen.

As far as upgrading the 4/3 ticket... I think once you use it once it will show that it is a standard 7 day pass. Then you can upgrade it at any parks customer service window. APs cannot be purchased at resort concierge. Check out this post that has all AP upgrade info. -->http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=18654362&postcount=7

Thanks, you are the man. Between this and the info on ur TR I get it!! Thanks for the link. Becky, if ya need a link ask Tim LOL :):rotfl2::rolleyes1

MaryAz
11-05-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm finally here. Yay for going back in May! You guys are going to have blast!. I have a quick question from your TR. Where are those Mr. Potato head touch screens? I know my girls will love that.
Your girls are too cute at the pumpkin patch. I love the blue tongues.:lovestruc
Congrats on the house. Your moving in day is the day before Emily's birthday. Wish I could come and help. I'm sure your girls will love the extra space.
Sorry to hear about you garage. Some people are crazy.
ADR day is coming up soon. Did you consider chef mickey's? I wanted cape or tusker for my trip but I couldn't get it. (I only knew about the trip 40 days out.) But I did manage to get Whispering Canyon for bfast.
Have a good day!:flower3:
Barbara

I forgot to sub.

That should do it.

:welcome: I am pretty excited to have some buddies going back! Makes the experience all that much better. Not sure about the Mr P screens. I know we found the parts at OUAT. We had a fun day!
I wish you could help too! Hope she has a fun party! I heard bad things (Leanne) and (Tammy) about CM so I think we are going to do Cape May or Tusker House or both...
Have a fun weekend!

disney<333
11-06-2009, 09:11 AM
:welcome: I am pretty excited to have some buddies going back! Makes the experience all that much better. Not sure about the Mr P screens. I know we found the parts at OUAT. We had a fun day!
I wish you could help too! Hope she has a fun party! I heard bad things (Leanne) and (Tammy) about CM so I think we are going to do Cape May or Tusker House or both...
Have a fun weekend!

Today is closing day, correct? Sending you some pixie dust.:cheer2:
CM I wouldn't go for the food just the characters. If you could only do one I would say do TH. I've eaten at both and TH is a lot better. What about Ohana? Or maybe Crystal Palace? The girls would love both!
Have magical weekend.

that's nice
11-06-2009, 09:43 AM
I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Where is the Tag Fairy when you need her?? LOLOL That is a great line!!!!!!:lmao::goodvibes

MaryAz
11-06-2009, 05:47 PM
I am so excited........:banana::banana::banana:

I can barely contain myself :yay::yay::yay::yay:

I am jumping up and down :banana::yay::banana::yay:

I am jumping some more:jumping1:

I am ready to party:

No, I am not pg :scared1:

No, I did not get a pin

BUT

WE BOUGHT DVC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right, there is a "sale pending" on points at AKV. I know there are contracts, first refusal etc etc etc.

Thanks Mr President for signing the tax credit for new home buyers today!!!

Lifelong_Dreamer
11-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Congrats!

wigdoutdismom
11-06-2009, 06:03 PM
How exciting! Congratulations and "welcome home"!:goodvibes

disney<333
11-06-2009, 06:50 PM

I am ready to party:

No, I did not get a pin

BUT

Thats right, there is a "sale pending" on points at AKV. I know there are contracts, first refusal etc etc etc.

OMG, Congrats!
Here are some cheerleaders to help you celebrate:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:: cheer2:
and what the heck what harm are some bananas going to do?:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Once again congrats. I'm so excited for you!

Lady Lallie
11-06-2009, 07:35 PM
WOO HOO! Congrats!! :woohoo:

racefanof88
11-06-2009, 08:01 PM
:banana::cool1::woohoo:CONGRATS:woohoo::cool1::ban ana:

I am as excited for you as you are for yourselves.

Brave teacher
11-06-2009, 08:21 PM
OMG Mary! COngratulations and welcome home! We have the same home. So, does this mean you will stay at the Poly or change to a DVC resort as I am asuming? You know I'll be over at Kidani.

MaryAz
11-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Congrats!

How exciting! Congratulations and "welcome home"!:goodvibes

Thanks so much! We are excited.

MaryAz
11-06-2009, 08:41 PM
OMG, Congrats!
Here are some cheerleaders to help you celebrate:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:: cheer2:
and what the heck what harm are some bananas going to do?:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Once again congrats. I'm so excited for you!

WOO HOO! Congrats!! :woohoo:

Thanks for the cheerleaders and bananas!! It is pretty fun!

MaryAz
11-06-2009, 08:43 PM
:banana::cool1::woohoo:CONGRATS:woohoo::cool1::ban ana:

I am as excited for you as you are for yourselves.

That was quite a congrats!! I know you are cause you are sweet that way :hug:

MaryAz
11-06-2009, 08:45 PM
OMG Mary! COngratulations and welcome home! We have the same home. So, does this mean you will stay at the Poly or change to a DVC resort as I am asuming? You know I'll be over at Kidani.

Thanks. Hi neighbor!! We will be changing. Hopefully to a 1bd at Kidani. We should close next month or Jan so hopefully we will get in. If not our next choice would be BLT-for the monorail or BC for the cool pool. We would also do a spilit stay between any 2.

leamom2princesses
11-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Congrats Mary!! :banana::banana::banana:

IluvXU
11-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Congrats! The 1 bedrooms at AKV are just stunning. I am sure you all would love it, and the Contemporary cannot be beat. Just wondering how many points did you all purchase? I am already wishing we had gotten more....

ladybugmom
11-06-2009, 10:08 PM
:dancer: Whooo hooo!! That's awesome Mary!! I'm so excited for you!!! :dancer:

that's nice
11-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Mary what an unexpected post!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :dance3::woohoo::yay:

MeMom
11-07-2009, 06:54 AM

I am ready to party:

No, I did not get a pin

BUT

Oh, man! That is certainly worthy of all that jumping around.

Congratulations! :dance3:

Looks like life is treating you guys very well these days. :thumbsup2

Of course, all this excitement is only adding fuel to the fire as I try to squelch any idea of a spring break trip. Thanks a lot. :laughing:

longing2Batdisney
11-07-2009, 09:48 AM
I'm late to the party but...

party: pixiedust: party:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to hear all about the final decision on where to stay!!! I know the girls will love seeing the animals everyday!!!and the new BLT has a rooftop viewing area for "Wishes" so both are great choices!! :yay:

What a great Christmas celebration!!!

Charlefours
11-07-2009, 04:07 PM
hello!

just found your PTR :) and read through it. Congratulations on being DVC holder!! :cool1: :goodvibes :dance3: I am hoping at some point I might convince DH that this could be a good idea.

Sorry that you car got broken into--at least they did not get anything like others have said. Serves them right!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your new home too!! :woohoo:

Park Faire 1900 is on our to do list for next September. I would like to do DD's birthday dinner there with a cake. Supposedly the DDP restaurants have not been finalized and it could take all the way into January before the list is completely ready. I am hoping that they add Tutto Italia back onto the list. It looks so yummy :)

Magical time your life :goodvibes Looking forward to reading more updates. popcorn::

SoonerGirl
11-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Congratulations on buying into DVC!!!! :cool1::banana::worship::woohoo::dance3::cheer2: :yay:

wigdoutdismom
11-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Congratulations on buying into DVC!!!! :cool1::banana::worship::woohoo::dance3::cheer2: :yay:

I just noticed your ticker, are you all going to Florida? My ticker says that we will be at WDW the same time.

SoonerGirl
11-07-2009, 07:07 PM
I just noticed your ticker, are you all going to Florida? My ticker says that we will be at WDW the same time.

Yep, we'll be @ WDW from December 19th-27th, staying @ POFQ. Can't wait! Where are you staying? - Nevermind, checking out your PTR now!

wigdoutdismom
11-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Yep, we'll be @ WDW from December 19th-27th, staying @ POFQ. Can't wait! Where are you staying?

We'll be at Kidani from the 19th -25th. Have you stayed at POFQ before? We loved it there!

MaryAz
11-07-2009, 07:34 PM
Congrats Mary!! :banana::banana::banana:

MaryAz
11-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Congrats! The 1 bedrooms at AKV are just stunning. I am sure you all would love it, and the Contemporary cannot be beat. Just wondering how many points did you all purchase? I am already wishing we had gotten more....

They look really nice! Either place would be great. I am kind of leaning twoard a spilit stay. We bought 200-how about you guys? When will you be going back??

MaryAz
11-07-2009, 07:37 PM
:dancer: Whooo hooo!! That's awesome Mary!! I'm so excited for you!!! :dancer:

Mary what an unexpected post!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :dance3::woohoo::yay:

Thanks very much. We are excited :banana::banana:

MaryAz
11-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Oh, man! That is certainly worthy of all that jumping around.

Congratulations! :dance3:

Looks like life is treating you guys very well these days. :thumbsup2

Of course, all this excitement is only adding fuel to the fire as I try to squelch any idea of a spring break trip. Thanks a lot. :laughing:

We are jumping! And packing :) Life has been good but it has had its downs. I know my mom is happy looking down on all our new things.
Spring Break, Spring Break!! :)

MaryAz
11-07-2009, 07:47 PM
I'm late to the party but...

party: pixiedust: party:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to hear all about the final decision on where to stay!!! I know the girls will love seeing the animals everyday!!!and the new BLT has a rooftop viewing area for "Wishes" so both are great choices!! :yay:

What a great Christmas celebration!!!

Thanks, I will stay where there is room I guess :) Roof top viewing oh my....

MaryAz
11-07-2009, 07:51 PM
hello!

just found your PTR :) and read through it. Congratulations on being DVC holder!! :cool1: :goodvibes :dance3: I am hoping at some point I might convince DH that this could be a good idea.

Sorry that you car got broken into--at least they did not get anything like others have said. Serves them right!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your new home too!! :woohoo:

Park Faire 1900 is on our to do list for next September. I would like to do DD's birthday dinner there with a cake. Supposedly the DDP restaurants have not been finalized and it could take all the way into January before the list is completely ready. I am hoping that they add Tutto Italia back onto the list. It looks so yummy :)

Magical time your life :goodvibes Looking forward to reading more updates. popcorn::

Thanks for the congrats. It is am exciting time. I am happy it was only minor damage. I am still on the fence about 1900 PF, I want it to be fun not have the humor go over the kid's heads. I hope the list is finalized soon.
Thanks for joining in.

MaryAz
11-07-2009, 07:52 PM

Brave teacher
11-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Thanks. Hi neighbor!! We will be changing. Hopefully to a 1bd at Kidani. We should close next month or Jan so hopefully we will get in. If not our next choice would be BLT-for the monorail or BC for the cool pool. We would also do a spilit stay between any 2.

COOL! I might see you at the pool one day!

MaryAz
11-11-2009, 04:30 PM
Had to bump myself off of page 3-what's up with that my 6 loyal readers LOL. Got the keys to our new house yesterday. Painter and his crew knocked out the interior work today! Will post pics tomorrow. Going to a dinner for my friend who is moving to Wash (the state) tonight.
DVC news-contract was passed to Disney-now we wait.....

wigdoutdismom
11-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Had to bump myself off of page 3-what's up with that my 6 loyal readers LOL. Got the keys to our new house yesterday. Painter and his crew knocked out the interior work today! Will post pics tomorrow. Going to a dinner for my friend who is moving to Wash (the state) tonight.
DVC news-contract was passed to Disney-now we wait.....

So did they tell you that Disney has 30 days to respond?

longing2Batdisney
11-11-2009, 04:35 PM
OH! it doesn't get any more exciting...the girls must be so excited!! (at the right age; that it should be up there with Christmas):yay:
and DVC the excitment is climbing!!!:mickeyjum
:wave2:

leamom2princesses
11-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Hi Mary! What exciting stuff you have going! So when do you make the actual move? I'll try to keep you off page three while you're busy. ;)

Brave teacher
11-11-2009, 08:20 PM
OOOOOH! So much going on with you now! Exciting news for the house and DVC. I look forward to seeing the new house.

MaryAz
11-11-2009, 10:05 PM
So did they tell you that Disney has 30 days to respond?

Yep, it is going to be a loooonnnggg 30 days. My hubby is busy making spread sheets about where we can stay with the points we will have :)

MaryAz
11-11-2009, 10:07 PM
OH! it doesn't get any more exciting...the girls must be so excited!! (at the right age; that it should be up there with Christmas):yay:
and DVC the excitment is climbing!!!:mickeyjum

It is a fun time of year and we are very blessed.

wigdoutdismom
11-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Yep, it is going to be a loooonnnggg 30 days. My hubby is busy making spread sheets about where we can stay with the points we will have :)
I think Disney got our contract October 29th, so we should know about our add-on in a couple of weeks...

MaryAz
11-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Hi Mary! What exciting stuff you have going! So when do you make the actual move? I'll try to keep you off page three while you're busy. ;)

I know, we move on Sat. Thanks for keeping me off page 3.

MaryAz
11-11-2009, 10:11 PM
OOOOOH! So much going on with you now! Exciting news for the house and DVC. I look forward to seeing the new house.

I am a busy lady! Thanks. Pics coming tomorrow.

TyTysMommy
11-12-2009, 07:00 PM
Mary, I came across your last trip report a few days ago. I've spent more hours than I care to admit reading it all. Many late nights and tired mornings can be attributed to reading your TR. Its ok though, I had so much fun reading and seeing what was next. It was great "getting to know" your family. Avery and Cayley are adorable.

I couldn't believe it when I saw the pictures of Avery. She could seriously pass for the twin of my friend's daughter Cora, who is also 5 and in K. My friend came over to my house last night. I called her over to the computer to look at "something." She had no idea what she was going to be looking at. I had Avery's picture on the screen...the picture you had posted of her where she is in the pink shirt and khaki pants in the check in area for the Disney cruise. Gina takes one look at the picture and the first words out of her mouth were, "Cora has never been on a cruise, where was that picture taken?" She thought I photoshopped Cora into a picture. Nope, that's not Cora.... It was a great laugh and took a lot of convincing to tell her nope, that is not your daughter. So now I've been teasing her, 'You can't even tell your own daughter from a stranger."

Ok, rambling. Anyway, I just finished up the long, but good TR from last May. Now I'm starting from the beginning reading this TR and hope to follow your story as you take your next Disney journey.

I have been to WDW many times but I'm planning to take my 5 yr old son on his first trip sometime next year. Possibly March, April, or May...time yet to be determined.

MaryAz
11-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Wow, thanks for doing all that reading. I had to LOL at your friend's reaction to Avery. How fun that she has a twin out there. 2 really cute girls! Enjoy reading the pre trippie. May is a great time to go...:rolleyes1:)

TyTysMommy
11-12-2009, 08:31 PM
May is a great time to go...:rolleyes1:)

What are your trip dates? Not saying I'm stalking you or even sure I'm going in May yet, I am just curious of your dates and what made you decide on your dates?

I'm trying to pick the best time based on lower crowds and weather. I am looking at March or May, trying to avoid Spring break crowds.

wigdoutdismom
11-12-2009, 08:58 PM
What are your trip dates? Not saying I'm stalking you or even sure I'm going in May yet, I am just curious of your dates and what made you decide on your dates?

I'm trying to pick the best time based on lower crowds and weather. I am looking at March or May, trying to avoid Spring break crowds.

We were there last March, mid month, it was packed.....

brookelizabeth
11-12-2009, 10:02 PM
I thought I had posted here already-but I hadn't!!! :eek:

I am all caught up - ADRs are looking good and so is DVC!!!

Howdy neighbor!!!!!!!!! :yay: Isn't it fun doing all the spreadsheets and dreaming...:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Do you want more points already? :laughing:

MaryAz
11-12-2009, 10:46 PM

We are going Sat May 23 through Sun May 30th. This getds us home on Sun, hubby off on Mon for Memorial Day then a long hot summer LOL. Last year we went May 16-23.I picked this time for a few reasons. March and April can be tricky like you said due to Spring Break, my DD would only miss 2 days of school ( it's the last week) and my DIS buddy Leanne was going back the same week and then Becky and Dana decided that week as well :hug:May tradtionally has lower crowds,good weather etc. Go ahead and stalk me, I don't mind at all I am a Dis stalker as well-just ask Leanne :)

MaryAz
11-12-2009, 10:47 PM
We were there last March, mid month, it was packed.....

Take it from Wig'd-she knows :worship:

MaryAz
11-12-2009, 10:49 PM
I thought I had posted here already-but I hadn't!!! :eek:

I am all caught up - ADRs are looking good and so is DVC!!!

Howdy neighbor!!!!!!!!! :yay: Isn't it fun doing all the spreadsheets and dreaming...:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Do you want more points already? :laughing:

First off, love the pics in ur siggy-he is just so cute! Drank the koolaid for the DVC.:rotfl2: Yay another neighbor. My hubby is runnng the spread sheets. I do want more and ours have not even been approved yet......

MeMom
11-13-2009, 03:47 AM
It is a fun time of year and we are very blessed.

And very busy. Sorry - I haven't had much DIS time lately. Too much going on at school. I'll be a better Dis friend when I have some time off Thanksgiving week.

It's nice that you can arrange to go during the slower times. Peak times are all I know on a teacher's schedule, so I don't even notice any more. It's just what I'm used to. We did go that one time when I skipped school to take Jill for her early October birthday. It was definitely nice, but too short.

Good luck with the new house...
and the new 'home' in Disney World! :banana:

TyTysMommy
11-13-2009, 08:23 AM
I'm caught up on reading this pre-trippie. Congrats on DVC. Hopefully it passes through FROF with no trouble. DVC is my dream. But its a far away goal being a single mom in college.

MaryAz
11-13-2009, 04:55 PM
I'm caught up on reading this pre-trippie. Congrats on DVC. Hopefully it passes through FROF with no trouble. DVC is my dream. But its a far away goal being a single mom in college.

That was quick Thanks-we are excited but a little nervous about the FROF. Wow, single and in school, You must be one organized and busy lady.

ladybugmom
11-13-2009, 11:07 PM
Hi Mary!! Just checking in!! I haven't been online in a few days. How exciting about the DVC contract!! ADRs are quickly approaching us!!! :goodvibes

racefanof88
11-14-2009, 12:01 AM
:banana::dancer: Just wanted to go dancing :dancer: :banana:

I am watching my countdown clock for our time to make ADRs. It was so easy making them online, I can't wait. I'm counting down for you too. I know waiting to see if Disney takes the ROFR. I don't know why they say First refusal when it is really a Final refusal :confused3. To me that is kinda like playing poker, and placing your bet AFTER you know what everyone is holding in their hands.

leamom2princesses
11-15-2009, 07:11 PM
Hope the move is going well! :goodvibes

Brave teacher
11-15-2009, 09:10 PM

I second that tought. I look forward to seeing pictures of the new house.

englishrose47
11-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Subbing will go back and read!!

longing2Batdisney
11-16-2009, 04:50 PM
hope all is going well!
:wave:

jordanyosh
11-16-2009, 06:06 PM
I guess the time has come for your move...hope it's going well....:thumbsup2

leamom2princesses
11-17-2009, 08:16 PM
I promised to bump you off pg. 3 so here I am.....Where are you girl???

englishrose47
11-17-2009, 09:18 PM
Yes where are you!!!

MaryAz
11-18-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm baaaccckkkk, did ya miss me?? We are all moved in. Internet was down for a few days due to provider and hubby error:rolleyes1 Will e ack tonight for personal replies and updates.

mickeystoontown
11-18-2009, 03:10 PM
We did miss you! We wanna see pictures of the house.

wigdoutdismom
11-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Do you have house pictures?

MaryAz
11-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Hi Mary!! Just checking in!! I haven't been online in a few days. How exciting about the DVC contract!! ADRs are quickly approaching us!!! :goodvibes

Hi Becky I have een gone as well. I am excited for the ADR's

MaryAz
11-18-2009, 08:37 PM
:banana::dancer: Just wanted to go dancing :dancer: :banana:

I am watching my countdown clock for our time to make ADRs. It was so easy making them online, I can't wait. I'm counting down for you too. I know waiting to see if Disney takes the ROFR. I don't know why they say First refusal when it is really a Final refusal :confused3. To me that is kinda like playing poker, and placing your bet AFTER you know what everyone is holding in their hands.

Thanks for the dancers! I am also going to do the online ADR's. DO you know if you can do them at midnight the day you can start? LOL about the refusal. I am hoping it goes through.

jordanyosh
11-18-2009, 08:38 PM
I hope that it wasn't too hot during the move.

MaryAz
11-18-2009, 08:38 PM

It came and went. It went well overall. Now I am swimming in boxes.

MaryAz
11-18-2009, 08:39 PM
I second that tought. I look forward to seeing pictures of the new house.

Thanks. I will post pics when it is a little more put together. My MIL comes in 2.5 weeks so that is incentive!

MaryAz
11-18-2009, 08:40 PM
Subbing will go back and read!!

Hi Rosie!!

MaryAz
11-18-2009, 08:41 PM
hope all is going well!
:wave:

It is now that I am back online :)

MaryAz
11-18-2009, 08:42 PM
I guess the time has come for your move...hope it's going well....:thumbsup2

It has come and gone. I am ack in Dis action.

MaryAz
11-18-2009, 08:43 PM
I promised to bump you off pg. 3 so here I am.....Where are you girl???

Yes where are you!!!

Had a little internet issue. Am back now.Hi ladies!!

MaryAz
11-18-2009, 08:44 PM
We did miss you! We wanna see pictures of the house.

Do you have house pictures?

Thanks. Let me get things a little more in order then I will post some.

englishrose47
11-18-2009, 08:49 PM
I know to well the internet problems !!! I have been known to post from the laundramat!!!!!:rotfl2:

leamom2princesses
11-19-2009, 01:31 PM
Glad you made it back! :cool1:

MaryAz
11-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Well, we got the call today.....Disney executed their first right of refusal-is that how you say that??? :sad2: No AK points for us. I think we will wait until after the holidays and our house sells to pursue a new contract.
Good news is, we are back at the Poly with our buddies!! Now if they would only extend that 4/3 deal.....

longing2Batdisney
11-19-2009, 05:33 PM
I know that you are excited that you are going to be at the Poly with your friends :yay: look at this way; your buying into DVC--you will be staying at the AKL soon enough!!

leamom2princesses
11-19-2009, 06:50 PM
Sorry you didn't get your DVC points Mary! We are gonna have a great time at the Poly though! It will happen when the time is right.

wigdoutdismom
11-19-2009, 06:57 PM
Oh nooo! I'm so sorry about your contract. Now I'm worried about ours.....

racefanof88
11-19-2009, 08:19 PM
Oh Mary, I'm so sorry you didn't get your points at AKL :sad1:. I would think with the economy being down Disney wouldn't have exercised the ROFR, but I guess they are banking on the future. I think it's unfair how Disney has the win/win proposition though. I'm like you, I keep waiting for them to extend the 4/3 or have a good AP rate, still impatiently waiting :surfweb:.

Brave teacher
11-19-2009, 08:29 PM
Mary, I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the points. I hope you find a contract you like.

ladybugmom
11-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Sorry you didn't get your DVC points Mary! We are gonna have a great time at the Poly though! It will happen when the time is right.

I agree!! I know you're disappointed but glad you're back at the Poly!! :goodvibes

MaryAz
11-19-2009, 09:41 PM
I know that you are excited that you are going to be at the Poly with your friends :yay: look at this way; your buying into DVC--you will be staying at the AKL soon enough!!

I am happy about being back at the Poly. The time will come for DVC.

MaryAz
11-19-2009, 09:43 PM

I agree!! I know you're disappointed but glad you're back at the Poly!! :goodvibes

Thanks Leanne, you did a good job sounding sincere on the phone today LOL.:rotfl2: I am excited to be back at the Poly with my Dis BFF.

I am but excited to be back at the Poly. We need to do a pool meet!

MaryAz
11-19-2009, 09:44 PM
Oh nooo! I'm so sorry about your contract. Now I'm worried about ours.....

Thanks, I am sure you will be fine :)

MaryAz
11-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Oh Mary, I'm so sorry you didn't get your points at AKL :sad1:. I would think with the economy being down Disney wouldn't have exercised the ROFR, but I guess they are banking on the future. I think it's unfair how Disney has the win/win proposition though. I'm like you, I keep waiting for them to extend the 4/3 or have a good AP rate, still impatiently waiting :surfweb:.

Thanks Dana, you would think but I am sure they will always make money. The hold all the cards... We can wait together.

MaryAz
11-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Mary, I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the points. I hope you find a contract you like.

Thanks, we will look again when the time is right.

leamom2princesses
11-20-2009, 01:37 PM
Thanks Leanne, you did a good job sounding sincere on the phone today LOL.:rotfl2: I am excited to be back at the Poly with my Dis BFF.

I am but excited to be back at the Poly. We need to do a pool meet!

I tried really, really hard. :rolleyes1 It will be fun to have a pool meet. Maybe Becky and her girls can join us! :goodvibes I'm excited to have you back...but you know that. Tried to call Disney yesterday and waited forever, so I sent them a note. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them. :thumbsup2

racefanof88
11-20-2009, 10:43 PM
Thanks Dana, you would think but I am sure they will always make money. The hold all the cards... We can wait together.

Dale and I discussed DVC, but after reading all that is involved we decided we didn't want to get into that right now. I would be upset if I had my hopes up and still didn't get the points :sad2:. Yep you're right on that one, Disney does hold all the cards.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/racefanof88/DISBOARD%20STUFF/Christmas-Minnie-Mickey-Claus.jpgTHANKS CONNIE

MaryAz
11-21-2009, 09:56 PM
Mon is the day for ADR's. Here is what I have planned. Comments welcome.
Sat May 22 Arrive 4p ME to Poly, Mono to MK Casey's Spectro and Wishes-we still be on Az time
Sun May 23rd AK lunch Yak&Yeti Ep dinner San Angel Inn-we love Mexican and all the reviews I have read since the refurb have been good.
Mon May 24th BBB early-CRT-I know but they love it and Cayley is scared of the Stepmother.
Tues May 25th DHS, aft Poly dinner O'Hana with Leanne
Wed May 26th MK Cosmic Ray's lunch Ep Teppan Edo dinner
Thurs May 27th AK? Poly pool, DTD EOS
Fri May 28th Cape May bkfst, choice day, Big Grille (OOP) dinner
Sat May 29th MK CHH lunch, Ep Tutto Italia dinner
Sun May 30th DTD lunch un ME

I have 8 TS and 8 CS to use. I had wanted to try the Wave so I may put that on Mon. These are of course subject to change. I mean I have 180 days ya know...

ladybugmom
11-21-2009, 10:11 PM
Sat May 22 Arrive 4p ME to Poly, Mono to MK Casey's Spectro and Wishes-we still be on Az time
Sun May 23rd AK lunch Yak&Yeti Ep dinner San Angel Inn-we love Mexican and all the reviews I have read since the refurb have been good.
Mon May 24th BBB early-CRT-I know but they love it and Cayley is scared of the Stepmother.

I have 8 TS and 8 CS to use. I had wanted to try the Wave so I may put that on Mon. These are of course subject to change. I mean I have 180 days ya know...

Your plans look great!! We'll be at MK on Monday and on Saturday, too!! :goodvibes

leamom2princesses
11-21-2009, 10:18 PM

I have 8 TS and 8 CS to use. I had wanted to try the Wave so I may put that on Mon. These are of course subject to change. I mean I have 180 days ya know... Your plan looks good. Sun, Mon, Tues, & Weds....look very similar to our plan! :cool1:

MeMom
11-22-2009, 08:08 AM

Makes me full just reading the list! :laughing:

You know I'm all for that Cape May breakfast. That was so good!
I think that is the one week I am out of school between regular school and summer school, so what time should I meet you there? :goodvibes

Starting the first night soaking up the magic of Main Street and Wishes sounds perfect.

Downtown Disney is a good way to close out the trip. Get in that last minute shopping before going back out in the real world. ::yes::

Sounds like there could be some fun Dis meets in the works.

Planning is so much fun, isn't it? :banana:

longing2Batdisney
11-22-2009, 11:11 AM
sounds like the magic is coming together!!! great plans so far...
Hope you are the family are enjoying the new house!!
:wave2: Have a great week and holiday!
Connie

englishrose47
11-22-2009, 01:48 PM
Plans look good Mary !!!My family LOVED TE!! I am trying Cape May inFeb if Iget my***** in gear and mak that final ressie all others are set!!

IluvXU
11-22-2009, 01:59 PM
Good luck tomorrow. Looks like lots of yummo eating!

MaryAz
11-22-2009, 05:05 PM
Your plans look great!! We'll be at MK on Monday and on Saturday, too!! :goodvibes

Your plan looks good. Sun, Mon, Tues, & Weds....look very similar to our plan! :cool1:

Great minds think alike ladies!!! :)

MaryAz
11-22-2009, 05:12 PM
Makes me full just reading the list! :laughing:

You know I'm all for that Cape May breakfast. That was so good!
I think that is the one week I am out of school between regular school and summer school, so what time should I meet you there? :goodvibes

Starting the first night soaking up the magic of Main Street and Wishes sounds perfect.

Downtown Disney is a good way to close out the trip. Get in that last minute shopping before going back out in the real world. ::yes::

Sounds like there could be some fun Dis meets in the works.

Planning is so much fun, isn't it? :banana:

I got many ideas from ur reports. Especially the Cape May-we all loved ur pics from there. I would be ESTATIC to have you join us. I do hope that someday our trips will overlap. We had such a fun time doing it last year and since we are still on Az time.. Souvie shopping before the un magical express. I am happy to be able to meet up with some buddies again. Love to plan and have 180 days to change my mind :rolleyes1:scared1:

MaryAz
11-22-2009, 05:14 PM
sounds like the magic is coming together!!! great plans so far...
Hope you are the family are enjoying the new house!!
:wave2: Have a great week and holiday!
Connie

It is coming together. We are enjoying the house-looking forward to T'Giving! Hope your week is good as well.

MaryAz
11-22-2009, 05:15 PM
Plans look good Mary !!!My family LOVED TE!! I am trying Cape May inFeb if Iget my***** in gear and mak that final ressie all others are set!!

Thanks, we are excited. Let me know about Cape May.

MaryAz
11-22-2009, 05:16 PM
Good luck tomorrow. Looks like lots of yummo eating!

Thanks, it is making me hungry.

MaryAz
11-22-2009, 09:07 PM
Acck, it won't let me log in to Disney.com to retrieve my reservation. I was going to try and do ADR's online tomorrow. It better let me in then!!

MaryAz
11-22-2009, 10:15 PM
Changed my ADR's around a little

Sat May 22nd Arrive 4p ME to Poly, Mono to MK dinner at Casey's Spectro-I took off Wishes

Sun May 23rd AK lunch at Yak&Yeti (M and C to pool and nap) (D and A to DHS SWW) dinner Wave MK EMH we had such a great time at EMH last trip and we will still be on Az time

Mon May 24th MK COsmic Ray's lunch Ep in aft dinner at San Angel Inn

Tues May 25th DHS, Poly pool, O'Hana with Leanne

Wed May 26th BBB late bkfst at CRT snacks for lunch Ep in aft early dinner at Teppan Edo Illuminations?

Thurs May 27th AK? lunch at Flame Tree, Poly pool DTD dinner at EOS, Goofy's

Fri May 28th Cape May for bkfst Ep, lunch OOP at Big River, free aft, dinner at Whis Canyon-Jeff asked about his skillet LOL

Sat May 29th MK lunch at CHH, pool in aft dinner at Tutto Italia

Sun May 30th DTD OOP lunch un ME to home

I switched BBB to Wed since I hope to do EMH on Sun. I also wanted pool time so the weather better be nice!

wigdoutdismom
11-22-2009, 10:19 PM

Love the meatloaf at Big Grille....
I'll be looking for you at the airport!

jordanyosh
11-22-2009, 10:24 PM

I've actually read the opposite about San Angel Inn.:confused3

Everything looks good!!!

MaryAz
11-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Love the meatloaf at Big Grille....
I'll be looking for you at the airport!

I edited but kept Big River. You will e happy at the airport, I will be sad.....

MaryAz
11-22-2009, 10:29 PM
I've actually read the opposite about San Angel Inn.:confused3

Everything looks good!!!

Really, where? I checked out allears. Could not find much on here. AH well, being from Ca and Az I have had ALL sorts of mexican.....