PDA

View Full Version : PBH or RPH?

Mary Diehl
07-13-2002, 11:28 AM
Our family has stayed at the HRH and are thinking of trying either the PBH or RPH. My question is which hotel can accommodate 5 people without having to pay for a cot or an expensive suite. Do either of these hotels offer a suite that accomodates 5 people? It sounds like the kids suite only fits 4 people and then from there I'm sure it gets more expensive. We're especially interested in the RPH but it doesn't sound like there's any room that fits 5 people-even the suites. Any info would be helpful.

WebmasterBarry
07-13-2002, 11:12 PM
bump

spruce
07-14-2002, 11:15 AM
All I know is that I tried booking RPH, HRH or PBH last week for 4 adults and 1 child through universal. Universal wanted $25 extra for each extra adult and $25 for a roll away. They did offer a HRH room that slept 5 but I still would be charged the extra adult fees.
I went to expedia and booked a room at RPH for the 5 of us for $129, no extra adult charges but maybe a rollaway charge if we want one. I even called expedia to vetify that Universal wouldn't add the extra adult fee and expedia said that universal could not......spruce

Lizal
07-14-2002, 08:09 PM
If you can get a 99.00 or 129.00 room rate at RPH then how about 2 connecting rooms? We did this with the $129 rate and it was less than the deluxe suite we priced at the PBH. Total of 670 sq. ft and two bathrooms - and some privacy to boot!