PDA

View Full Version : SSR & OKW offer not showing up

Neoshoegal
10-17-2009, 06:17 AM
I tried to check prices for some dates for next year
17 October until 8 November. These should include the 47% offer for OKW & SSR but they aren't showing up.
POR also isn't showing in the list.

Any idea why? :confused3

Also tried other dates (16 Sept to 7 Oct) and again no SSR or OKW

DISWolves
10-17-2009, 06:38 AM
Was this the link that you used.....
http://wdtc.disneyinternational.com/DisneyWorldOffer/

wayneg
10-17-2009, 06:38 AM
People have posted some dates are still not available for Sept/Oct. Our dates are still there for August. Disney were supposed to be adding more dates but they are taking their time.

zippy99
10-18-2009, 10:26 AM
I called up Disney as I wanted to book OKW for 23rd Oct to 6th Nov and they said all availability was gone.

However, I can book these days with another company with the same offer so have opted to do that (if they still have availability on Friday). Complete Orlando is where I have found them (there was some confusion about their ATOL - but is is now back in place so you are covered with them)

wayneg
10-18-2009, 10:39 AM
Disney staff can only go on what is in front of them on the computer. They have not released those dates for some reason, I know at least 2 people that have tried every day since the offer was released and are still waiting.
They have not sold them yet and Complete Orlando are still selling them so they can't be sold out yet.
When the offer 1st came out Disney were telling people the computer would be updated with the dates within the next day or so, still not there weeks later.:confused3

iluvtot
10-18-2009, 11:19 AM
Disney staff can only go on what is in front of them on the computer. They have not released those dates for some reason, I know at least 2 people that have tried every day since the offer was released and are still waiting.
They have not sold them yet and Complete Orlando are still selling them so they can't be sold out yet.
When the offer 1st came out Disney were telling people the computer would be updated with the dates within the next day or so, still not there weeks later.:confused3

DSIL is a DVC member, and thinks that as DVC members' can book their home resort 11 months out, then Disney won't release October dates untill November. This would seem to make sense as Aug and Sept dates are available.:)(Actually, that's what we're hoping!!!)

Jules x

zippy99
10-18-2009, 11:45 AM
When I called Disney I asked if it was due to the 11 month DVC rule and she assured me no it was that they were sold out.

The annoying thing is you can call 5 times and no doubt get a different answer of each person!

Good luck with getting your preferred choice - I remember trying desparately to get Castle Club at the Disneyland Hotel DLP for Christmas one year - I called the day they went on sale and was told I could only book standard as Castle Club was not yet available - they said book the standard an upgrade to castle next week. For two weeks I called everyday to see if they were available, only to be eventually told they were sold out on the day I made the original booking.

It might be worth calling them to see what they say.

iluvtot
10-18-2009, 12:24 PM
When I called Disney I asked if it was due to the 11 month DVC rule and she assured me no it was that they were sold out.

The annoying thing is you can call 5 times and no doubt get a different answer of each person!

Good luck with getting your preferred choice - I remember trying desparately to get Castle Club at the Disneyland Hotel DLP for Christmas one year - I called the day they went on sale and was told I could only book standard as Castle Club was not yet available - they said book the standard an upgrade to castle next week. For two weeks I called everyday to see if they were available, only to be eventually told they were sold out on the day I made the original booking.

It might be worth calling them to see what they say.

Our only problem at the moment is we really don't have a set date to book, so waiting untill Nov gives us some breathing space!
This year we went in Aug because of school hols; but next year is special because DS is 18, I'm 50, and DD's (twins) are 16, all within the space of 3 months! Also, we have to factor in A levels and GCSE's, and then uni and 6th form. DSIL and DMIL (who we would like to come), can only do certain dates, so as I said, breathing space needed as I feel I'm hyperventilating!! :eek:

Jules x