PDA

View Full Version : Crowne Plaza Times Square in New York booked!

Claire L
10-16-2009, 09:08 AM
Finally booked a hotel, loved the location and the fact that buffet breakfast was included for less than 100 extra for the 6 nights :)

Claire ;)

disney_princess_85
10-16-2009, 09:32 AM
Fantastic! :)

natalielongstaff
10-16-2009, 09:39 AM
woop woop, great news :cool1:

wideeyes
10-16-2009, 09:49 AM
great news :cool1::cool1::cool1: yay!

mandymouse
10-16-2009, 12:01 PM
:yay::yay: That's great news Claire :yay::yay:

Claire L
10-16-2009, 12:46 PM
Really looking forward to seeing New York again and DH is happy for me to make the decisions re booking all of this!

Claire ;)

katiec
10-16-2009, 03:55 PM
apart from Disney, New York is my FAVOURITE place in the whole world (apart from home:rotfl2:)

We are going for our 3rd trip April and staying at the Hotel Giraffe - its got great write ups and anything is better than were we stayed last year.. said was not doing "cheap" again!!

Have a fab trip - when are you going - let us know what the hotel is like too!

Claire L
10-16-2009, 04:26 PM
apart from Disney, New York is my FAVOURITE place in the whole world (apart from home:rotfl2:)

We are going for our 3rd trip April and staying at the Hotel Giraffe - its got great write ups and anything is better than were we stayed last year.. said was not doing "cheap" again!!

Have a fab trip - when are you going - let us know what the hotel is like too!

We are going Dec 9th :)

Claire ;)

katiec
10-16-2009, 04:43 PM
Oh Christmas lights and the Rockerfeller tree

We were there last year over Thanksgiving and left on 1 Dec - I'd love to go on the run up to Xmas - my colleague has been the last 2 Xmases - flying home on Xmas eve:scared1: - he said it was just FAB and he is a self confessed Xmas humbug:lmao:

Keep us updated on your thoughts on the hotel - The Giraffe looks lovely but DH says the less I spend on the hotel the more I have in my pocket, but we had a disaster staying in Queens last year and I vowed never again!

100 a night including brekkie sounds like a great rate - where did you book it?
Its prob too early for us to get any real good deals but i keep a list of hotels to check every couple of days (just in case).

Happy planning:goodvibes:goodvibes

Ware Bears
10-16-2009, 05:47 PM
Great news, Claire. :)

My eldest DD is off to New York in the spring, she is so excited.

Claire L
10-17-2009, 12:23 AM
Oh Christmas lights and the Rockerfeller tree

We were there last year over Thanksgiving and left on 1 Dec - I'd love to go on the run up to Xmas - my colleague has been the last 2 Xmases - flying home on Xmas eve:scared1: - he said it was just FAB and he is a self confessed Xmas humbug:lmao:

Keep us updated on your thoughts on the hotel - The Giraffe looks lovely but DH says the less I spend on the hotel the more I have in my pocket, but we had a disaster staying in Queens last year and I vowed never again!

100 a night including brekkie sounds like a great rate - where did you book it?
Its prob too early for us to get any real good deals but i keep a list of hotels to check every couple of days (just in case).

Happy planning:goodvibes:goodvibes

It was 100 extra for 6 days brekkie, the actual room was alot more than that, but considering other hotels wanted about 400 to add brekkie thought this was good :)

Claire ;)

florida sun
10-17-2009, 04:34 AM
Great news Claire:goodvibes

jns
10-18-2009, 09:14 AM
great deal
we ended up just going out or breakfast which for pancakes juise and coffee was nearly $50 for the 4 of us each day
soon all adds up

jjk
10-18-2009, 12:12 PM
great news Claire

jockey
10-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Brill :):)

tennisfan
10-19-2009, 04:48 AM
Great news we are staying at Salisbury Hotel near Central Park when we go which is near most things anyway:goodvibes