PDA

View Full Version : length of stay pass

ozziewags
07-12-2002, 11:34 PM
I saw on the Loews website that the Loews hotels in Orlando offer a 'length of stay' pass, but it didn't say how much. Does anyone have any information on this. We will be at HRH for 2 nights in Dec.

Carol

kellymonaghan
07-13-2002, 02:42 PM
My understanding is that these 'length of stay' deals don't get you a great deal on the pass but do get you a slightly better deal on the room.

However, if you are using the Entertainment rate, you're probably better off buying your tix separately. there's a 3rd day free deal on now.

Why not just call and do some comparison shopping. Loews number is 800-23-LOEWS. Universal Orlando Vacations is 800-711-0800.

Robinrs
07-13-2002, 04:09 PM
I agree with kelly. I checked with Universal about the rates for the LOS passes and they were ridiculously overcharged. The 3 day deal is the best choice for your trip.

msr709
07-15-2002, 09:13 AM
How do you get this 3d day free deal?

dcookies
07-15-2002, 09:53 AM
I don't know how long you're staying for, however, Universal's web site has a special: 5 days for $89.95 (adults) $76.95 (children). This is about what 2 days usually costs. This is what we're planning on for our 4 night/5 day stay. I originally had booked the hotel room (HRH) with the tickets for the length of stay, but just changed to the entertainment rate. Overall, by using the entertainment rate and this special, we're saving about $250 (2 adults, 2 kids but paying adult admission rates).

Here's a link to the Universal web site:

http://themeparks.universalstudios.com/orlando/website/tickets_and_vacations.html