PDA

View Full Version : ~The Daily Grind~ 10/16/09

ddavis860
10-15-2009, 09:14 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e147/ddavis860/t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ FlyLady
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

This month's Habit is: Paper Clutter
Zone of the week - Zone3 -- The Main Bathroom and The Children's Room (no kids - a room of your choice)

~The Daily Grind~ 10/16/09

It's Friday!!! :banana:

Still dragging around for me...started to feel a bit better towards the afternoon... Hoping I can rest some this weekend!!

My List for Today:

Caffeinate http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e147/ddavis860/smiley/smiley_drinkcoffee.gif This repeats every day!!

Work till 3p

Stay on points!

365 pic...

Dinner.... if it's Friday, It's Chicken Wings!! :woohoo:

Have a Great Day Everyone!! :teeth:

Lisa
10-15-2009, 09:32 PM
It's Friday? Yeah!! :yay::yay::yay:

Let's see what is on my list?

Fold laundry that I didn't fold on Thursday
Wood on the woodstove
Write in DD's communication book
Caffeinate
Work :surfweb:
Balance checkbook
Make business cards for DSIL Kitty Angel adoption/rescue center
Order sirius radio.
Find ice scrapping for car
Mail defensive driving course certification to insurance company.
Do FEMA webbase training course.

Have a great weekend everyone. Rest to those who are feeling punky.

ZeroToHero
10-15-2009, 09:37 PM
Today:

Sleep until I feel like getting up... I haven't been sleeping much lately, so I'll do it on my day off
Up
Lunch, probably.
work on Disney pages
SJRB meeting
Home
Dinner
Homework

AlexWyattMommy
10-16-2009, 06:40 AM
Put eldest on bus.
Take Little Bit for his allergy shots.
Take Little Bit to school.
School duty.
More laundry when I get home.
Scrap stuff.
Make dinner.
Hang out with laundry all night.

morgansmom2000
10-16-2009, 07:03 AM
Workin' today. My boss will be in for a few hours, but I'll still get to sneak out early ;)

Hope everyone has a great day!

joyah
10-16-2009, 07:15 AM
moring all

Hope your feeling better soon Debbie.

today's list
Move round bales
move round bales
move round bales and I don't even get the good big tractor (dads) i get our little one!! yuck.
laundry
warm up dinner in crockpot
boys from bus
swimteam
dinner
crash

PrincessNancy96
10-16-2009, 07:19 AM
Mornin'!

I have lots to get done outside the house today..

I've done my morning routine already... so I'll move on..

check email/DIS
older kids on the bus
go to town for errands
Walmart
Dollar Tree
Aldi
pick up kdg. child
home
ck BMV site for wait time
BMV if wait time is short (30 mins or less)WAITING!
lunch
kroger for groceries
home
elem kid homework duty
pull kids' uniforms together for tmts. this weekend
older kids' homework duty
dinner
pull some pages to scrap this weekend.... (I'm determined to do 20 pages this weekend)

bigbabyblues
10-16-2009, 07:49 AM
TGIF!!!

Take out trash
Boys up, fed, to school
DH off work at 8:00 and driving elementary bus route
dentist appt
hair appt
put away laundry from yesterday
work on Toy Story Mania LO that I got stuck on last night
pick up a couple more job applications

Steph

StitchIsOurHero
10-16-2009, 08:50 AM
Good morning!! It's FRIDAY!! DS got up EARLY this morning, so I didn't get to check in. I'm sneaking in right now to check in! ;)

Deb--I hope you're feeling better soon!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Empty dishwasher
4. Stuff for DS to mom's
5. DS up
6. DS to mom's
7. Work
8. Pick up DS
9. Get coupons for grocery list
10. DS & DH to grocery store
11. Clean scraproom!!!
12. Order page protectors for my album--thinking of doing DS's album as a "blended album"
13. Sort photopass pics into regular stacks--just need one more set of pics and then I can work on Disney book!
14. Frozen meal for dinner
15. Fold laundry
16. Get our stuff ready for FIL's party tomorrow night
17. Watch DVR'd show
18. Get weekend list together
19. Go to sleep sort of early!!

hopemax
10-16-2009, 10:29 AM
Today's the day!!! :woohoo:

Take MIL birthday package to PO
@10AM Walkthrough
Lunch
@1PM Title Company
LEGO store
Costco
Take first load to the house!

party of 3
10-16-2009, 10:34 AM
morning everyone!

i'm @ work and can not concentrate at all. i just don't want to be here. the car has been picked up and on it's way to the auction house. so that's done.

bubba has a bday party at 5:00, so no prepping of supper for me.
laundry
dep $ into cu -carry over from yesterday
make beds
pay bills

we have such a filled weekend. trying to do it all and i can't. we have to pick and choose which event to go to.
he has gentleman's choice on sunday. we go to the farm for a hayride and pumpkin painting and have our picture taken. but it is supposed to rain so they will prob cancel.
he has a cub scout meeting in early afternoon on sunday before this. And we have the duck race on sunday. i really want to do this one. first prize is a trip for 4 to disney!!! i so need to win!!!
and tomorrow he is selling popcorn for scouts and i'm having a pitty party 'cause it's mom's birthday. :sad: so dh will go and sell the popcorn with him. but he's giving me crap about taking pics there. UUUUGGGHHH.

ok i feel like i have just rambled on and on and on........i'm all over the map!

have a great friday everyone.

party of 3
10-16-2009, 10:36 AM
LEGO store
!

:woohoo::yay::dance3::banana::cool1::cheer2:
bubba would love to go!!!!!!

and TODAY'S the day!!!!!
Congrats and Good Luck!

AlexWyattMommy
10-16-2009, 11:03 AM
:cheer2: hopemax! :cheer2:

Who's going to take the picture while you and DH sign?

tinkryansmom
10-16-2009, 11:31 AM
:woohoo::yay:HOPEMAX IS GETTING A NEW HOUSE!!!:yay::woohoo: Please to be posting pics!!

AWM - love the tinkerbell in your siggie!

PO3 - hang in there. Hugs from CA

FRIDAY!!!!

DD up, dressed, fed and off to bus with BIL
Little one up, fed and dressed
COFFEE
Laundry - started though I thought I moved my jeans load was in the dryer - but after a look in the dryer - I put the dirty in on top of the wet jeans and started the washer....:headache:DOH
Dishes
PU the messes around here
3 loads of laundry to fold and put away
TYs to write
Make DD finish TYs from 4H fair
Eyebrows waxed at 9:30
Take Little One to the Zoo
Go see model home we are now thinking of building on our parcel
Come home
4H group here to take written exam for Horse Expo
Dinner....hmmmm
Family Movie night

Ok lets see what I get done....:rotfl:

Everyone have a great Friday!!

rlovew
10-16-2009, 11:34 AM
Hello!

Congrats to Hope on the house!!!!!

Have a great day- I am not sure what I am doing- I have a list of should be dones but I don't feel like doing anything.

Rebecca

rlovew
10-16-2009, 11:35 AM
Hello!

Congrats to Hope on the house!!!!!

Have a great day- I am not sure what I am doing- I have a list of should be dones but I don't feel like doing anything.

Rebecca

morgansmom2000
10-16-2009, 12:17 PM
:hug: to you Holly.

DisneyIsTerrific
10-16-2009, 03:08 PM
Hope, Yay!!! on the new house!!!!!!!!:banana:

Holly, big :hug: for getting through tomorrow.

The play that DS is in at school was totally awesome and hilarious. They did "Noises Off" and it's just fun all the way through it. DS is playing Selsdon who is a 70 year old recovering alcoholic who cannot hear and is not all there in the head either. Oh, and he's British. DS was fantastic. I didn't know he could act so well. He had the old man gravely voice down with the British accent, but every once in awhile he'd sound like Capt. Jack Sparrow!:lmao: DH and I are going again tonight and then again tomorrow! I'm so excited!!

My list is mostly finished for today, but this is what it was:

DS up and off to school
Laundry
Call Mom and wish her a Happy Birthday!!!!
Go to Walmart
Go to library
Work on putting stuff together for Myrtle Beach trip
Tidy scraproom so that MIL or SIL can sleep in there tomorrow night when they come to see DS in the play. I now can't find anything!:headache:
Work on more Myrtle Beach stuff
Go see DS in show and see if I can take more photos. I sat in the front row last night and turned off the flash and the red focusing light thing, and the sounds off my phone as well as turned off the screen at the back and just used the viewfinder and took some photos. I could get some good ones if everyone was still. Luckily DS's character is slow moving so I got some good shots of him.

hopemax
10-16-2009, 05:18 PM

Take MIL birthday package to POdone
@10AM Walkthroughdone
Lunchdone
@1PM Title Company DONE!!!!!!
LEGO storeDONE
Costco
Take first load to the house! Off to do now!

That was a lot of paperwork, but everything went smoothly! At the LEGO store I got these http://shop.lego.com/ByCategory/Product.aspx?p=852528&cn=13&d=443 I'll definitely post pics when we get the scrap room and the LEGO room set up. Yes, there will be a LEGO room in our house.

tinkryansmom
10-16-2009, 05:38 PM
That was a lot of paperwork, but everything went smoothly! At the LEGO store I got these http://shop.lego.com/ByCategory/Product.aspx?p=852528&cn=13&d=443 I'll definitely post pics when we get the scrap room and the LEGO room set up. Yes, there will be a LEGO room in our house.

SWEET!! A scrap room AND a lego room!!! That rocks!!:woohoo:

bigbabyblues
10-16-2009, 06:22 PM
Well, I got a whole lot of nothing done today......I did go to the dentist and I got my hair colored and cut, but that's about it. I got a card last week about my dental appointment, it said 10:00; I got there about 5 minutes early, and they didn't call me until 10:35. I worked in an ER, I understand you have to wait, but I was the only patient. My hygenist decided not to come in until 10:30. That didn't sit too well with me. It made me late for my hair appt too, and I hate to be late for something like that; it puts the girl that does my hair behind the rest of the day. I was at the salon for over two hours, far longer than usual, and I was starving by the time I got out of there!

Steph

ZeroToHero
10-16-2009, 06:46 PM
Woah, those Lego things are awesome!!!!

Lisa
10-16-2009, 08:02 PM

Take MIL birthday package to PO
@10AM Walkthrough
Lunch
@1PM Title Company
LEGO store
Costco
Take first load to the house!

Hope, that is sooo exciting. You are going to be a busy girl, but keep us posted how things are going when you can.

morning everyone!

i'm @ work and can not concentrate at all. i just don't want to be here. the car has been picked up and on it's way to the auction house. so that's done.

bubba has a bday party at 5:00, so no prepping of supper for me.
laundry
dep $ into cu -carry over from yesterday
make beds
pay bills

we have such a filled weekend. trying to do it all and i can't. we have to pick and choose which event to go to.
he has gentleman's choice on sunday. we go to the farm for a hayride and pumpkin painting and have our picture taken. but it is supposed to rain so they will prob cancel.
he has a cub scout meeting in early afternoon on sunday before this. And we have the duck race on sunday. i really want to do this one. first prize is a trip for 4 to disney!!! i so need to win!!!
and tomorrow he is selling popcorn for scouts and i'm having a pitty party 'cause it's mom's birthday. :sad: so dh will go and sell the popcorn with him. but he's giving me crap about taking pics there. UUUUGGGHHH.

ok i feel like i have just rambled on and on and on........i'm all over the map!

have a great friday everyone.

Good to keep busy, Holly, and you definitely have to take pictures of Bubba selling popcorn. Your Mom would want you to take pictures of her baby boy doing good things on her birthday.

Rebecca

All okay, Rebecca? Not like you to not feel like doing anything. :hug:

Hope, Yay!!! on the new house!!!!!!!!:banana:

Holly, big :hug: for getting through tomorrow.

The play that DS is in at school was totally awesome and hilarious. They did "Noises Off" and it's just fun all the way through it. DS is playing Selsdon who is a 70 year old recovering alcoholic who cannot hear and is not all there in the head either. Oh, and he's British. DS was fantastic. I didn't know he could act so well. He had the old man gravely voice down with the British accent, but every once in awhile he'd sound like Capt. Jack Sparrow!:lmao: DH and I are going again tonight and then again tomorrow! I'm so excited!!

My list is mostly finished for today, but this is what it was:

DS up and off to school
Laundry
Call Mom and wish her a Happy Birthday!!!!
Go to Walmart
Go to library
Work on putting stuff together for Myrtle Beach trip
Tidy scraproom so that MIL or SIL can sleep in there tomorrow night when they come to see DS in the play. I now can't find anything!:headache:
Work on more Myrtle Beach stuff
Go see DS in show and see if I can take more photos. I sat in the front row last night and turned off the flash and the red focusing light thing, and the sounds off my phone as well as turned off the screen at the back and just used the viewfinder and took some photos. I could get some good ones if everyone was still. Luckily DS's character is slow moving so I got some good shots of him.

Congrats to your DS for a job well done!!! :thumbsup2