PDA

View Full Version : Goin' to see the Mouse for Spring Break~just me and Fiance at POP-Update 3/20

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

tinkgurl
10-15-2009, 04:11 PM
I'M BACK!

Ladies and Gents, after some hints and begging by a few DIS'ers (you know who you are), I've decided to start my PTR early. Now, it's up to you guys to help me keep it going! This trip is a special one because it's my Graduation from college with my Bachelor's Degree present from my parents. They are paying for our room and B/F(now Fiance!) and I are paying for the Dining Plan. We're already Annual Passholders, so we don't need to worry about that!

Since I've done several TR's now, I won't bore you with all the little details about me. Let's get on to the info about the trip!

Who?: This will be my first ever trip to WDW out of the 20 something times I've been there that I'm going without my Mom, Dad, and Sis. It's just the Fiance and me! He's been 4 times now and he's starting to like it more and more.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u278/dislover/disney091076.jpg

When?: We are both in college, so the best time for us to go is over our Spring Break, so we'll be there March 14-19. We're leaving home the 13th, staying the night in Chatanooga, then getting to WDW the 14th. We're leaving WDW the 19th, staying the night in Chatanooga again, then getting home the 20th.

Where?: This is actually our first time staying at POP. I've stayed at the All Star Sports once a long time ago when I was competing in Nationals for tumbling. As most of you who know me, I have stayed at the Contemporary, GF, Poly, WL Villas, and OKW lots of times. While we understand that POP is not like any of those, we're just happy to be going and having somewhere to sleep!

As a lot of DIS'ers may know, the 180 day mark for making ADR's is beginning on October 27th. I'm sure both the online and phone reservation systems will be a ZOO. But, I have to hope for the best and keep my fingers crossed! Oh, I should also mention that we're doing the Dining Plan.

Here's where we want to eat though:
Breakfast: Kona Cafe

Everything else, we are going to do for lunch instead of dinner. Since March park hours are not being posted until the 27th also, we figured we can just plan our CS meals for dinner once the hours are up.

Lunch: The Wave, Hollywood Brown Derby, Le Cellier or Big River Grille, and Yak & Yeti.

B/F and I ate at Yak & Yeti back in June and LOVED it. I've been to Le Cellier before and LOVED it, so I know B/F will to. The others are all new.

Well, welcome aboard this PTR everyone and I hope you enjoy the ride....

creativeamanda
10-15-2009, 04:24 PM
:cool1: You started it! AND I am first! :banana:

that's nice
10-15-2009, 04:25 PM
CRUD!!! I WANTED TO BE 1ST!!! LOLOL

Hurray for the PTR!!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

xoktenox
10-15-2009, 06:19 PM
Hello my dear, you know I'm along for the ride :thumbsup2

LilAnn
10-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Yay! You started it! I'm so excited to hear your plans! Love that pic of you and your bf. I'll also be waiting to hear if you get the bag. ;) I'm getting the wristlet myself. Too cute to pass up!

wdwgirl03
10-16-2009, 07:10 AM
I'm here again too! :wave2:

tinkgurl
10-16-2009, 07:12 AM
:cool1: You started it! AND I am first! :banana:

Haha, yes! My first reader!

CRUD!!! I WANTED TO BE 1ST!!! LOLOL

Hurray for the PTR!!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

LOL Tim! Now you gotta help me keep this going! I'll be needing ideas. :laughing:

Hello my dear, you know I'm along for the ride :thumbsup2

Hi dear! Of course I know you are. Just think, my next PTR will be OUR PTR.

Yay! You started it! I'm so excited to hear your plans! Love that pic of you and your bf. I'll also be waiting to hear if you get the bag. ;) I'm getting the wristlet myself. Too cute to pass up!

Glad you made it over! I hope I get it!

mom2shayleeandlogan
10-16-2009, 07:35 AM
I'm in, good luck with the res.! I am sure they have tons of extra staff that day. Looking forward to more!:goodvibes

Stefy
10-16-2009, 07:47 AM
Yay you started, I'm in :)

vamassey1
10-16-2009, 07:53 AM
I'm in too!!

Good luck with your ADRS.

inkedupmomma
10-16-2009, 08:32 AM
NOT first, but here ;) I am so excited for you and DBF!!

stacikristine
10-16-2009, 10:03 AM
YAY! I'm glad you've started your TR :thumbsup2 Let me tell you, it's so weird being there without your family. But a really good kind of weird. :goodvibes

tinkgurl
10-16-2009, 10:10 AM
I'm in, good luck with the res.! I am sure they have tons of extra staff that day. Looking forward to more!:goodvibes

Glad you're here! I hope you're right!

Yay you started, I'm in :)

Woo! Good to have you!

I'm in too!!

Good luck with your ADRS.

Glad you made it over. Thanks!-I hope I have some luck!

NOT first, but here ;) I am so excited for you and DBF!!

Hey girl! Aw..thanks!

YAY! I'm glad you've started your TR :thumbsup2 Let me tell you, it's so weird being there without your family. But a really good kind of weird. :goodvibes

Hey! Oh my gosh, I bet it is. I know I'll probably cry because I miss them. :laughing:

tinkgurl
10-16-2009, 10:16 AM
Here's some things that have been keeping my interest the past few weeks:

~~As most of you girl DIS'er's may have already seen, Disney has come together with Dooney and Bourke! When I saw this pic, I had to comment: "I.must.have.this." :rotfl::
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2300001

~~Also, some of you may also have seen this video. It shows a day at the MK from a very different viewpoint. I get goosebumps everytime I watch it!:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2300368

Dancegrl624
10-16-2009, 10:31 AM
I'm here! I'm here! This past January was my first time at Disney without my parents and sisters and it was a bit strange. However, I loved being able to spend time with just my DH and DD. It's very hard to pry my DD away from my mom sometimes!

LilAnn
10-16-2009, 09:31 PM
awww I loved the video! I especially loved how cute the ending was. I wish I could go there now!

tinkgurl
10-16-2009, 10:15 PM
I'm here! I'm here! This past January was my first time at Disney without my parents and sisters and it was a bit strange. However, I loved being able to spend time with just my DH and DD. It's very hard to pry my DD away from my mom sometimes!

Hey girl! I know what you mean, I am excited to have a trip with just my B/F all to myself. :laughing:

awww I loved the video! I especially loved how cute the ending was. I wish I could go there now!

I'm glad you liked it. Whenever I'm feeling down or stressed, I just watch it. :)

Lynn5700
10-16-2009, 10:36 PM
HEY! I'm in!!

SO excited for you! You're going to have a lot to celebrate this trip girl!

wdwgirl03
10-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Here's some things that have been keeping my interest the past few weeks:

~~As most of you girl DIS'er's may have already seen, Disney has come together with Dooney and Bourke! When I saw this pic, I had to comment: "I.must.have.this." :rotfl::
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2300001

~~Also, some of you may also have seen this video. It shows a day at the MK from a very different viewpoint. I get goosebumps everytime I watch it!:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2300368

OMG, I saw that D&B bag and it is ADORABLE! I am not a Dooney and Bourke girl at all but I love that bag. Unfortunately I still don't think I'm willing to pay that kind of $$. I hear there is a wristlet though...haven't found pics yet!

lauren_elizabeth
10-17-2009, 09:28 AM
You know I'm here girl! :goodvibes

Cinderella16
10-17-2009, 10:00 AM
I am in for this one too!!
I agree with all the people that say being at WDW without family for the first time is a little strange, but so much fun! With two people, it is much easier to make decisions and get from point A to point B. :rotfl2:

I am excited to hear about your opinion of the POP because we are thinking next time we go we will probably stay at a value to save some money.

Can't wait for all your plans!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

that's nice
10-17-2009, 10:30 AM
Tink.... you said something about park hours in your first post.

In March the past two years, MK has closed at 8pm with Wishes... unless in had EMHs. Spectro only ran 4 times a week at 7pm. AK 5, DHS 7 with only 2 days of Fantasmic!, Epcot Future world 7 World showcase 9. It has been the same the last two years. I will be hunting to find those hours before October 27th. The EMHs won't apply to us this time staying offsite. As you get later in March, the hours are usually extended an hour.. which might be true in you case since you will be there the 3rd week in March. If I find any info on the hours, i'll let you know! :goodvibes

JenAusty
10-17-2009, 01:39 PM
YAYY!!! I'm here! I'm glad you got started again. And its not to far away! I think thats great that your parents booked the rooms for you for graduation! Thats heck of a present! :thumbsup2 Also, the rooms and stuff are smaller at POP, but everything is fairly new, the food court has yummy food, and with just you two- the room size will be perfect. I think you will like the resort. Just being in Disney is great enough! hehe

We were debating Spring Break- but my parents really want to have a family one- so were doing Jan. 2011.. which is soo far away. But its also to celebrate me graduation! hehe

tinkgurl
10-18-2009, 10:23 AM
HEY! I'm in!!

SO excited for you! Your going to have a lot to celebrate this trip girl!

Hey Lynn! :banana:

OMG, I saw that D&B bag and it is ADORABLE! I am not a Dooney and Bourke girl at all but I love that bag. Unfortunately I still don't think I'm willing to pay that kind of $$. I hear there is a wristlet though...haven't found pics yet!

I am sad at how expensive it is..I'm still wishing I get it for Christmas though! :laughing:

You know I'm here girl! :goodvibes

Hey! Glad you made it over!

I am in for this one too!!
I agree with all the people that say being at WDW without family for the first time is a little strange, but so much fun! With two people, it is much easier to make decisions and get from point A to point B. :rotfl2:

I am excited to hear about your opinion of the POP because we are thinking next time we go we will probably stay at a value to save some money.

Can't wait for all your plans!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

We are so excited!

From what I've read on here so far, I think we will like the POP.

Tink.... you said something about park hours in your first post.

In March the past two years, MK has closed at 8pm with Wishes... unless in had EMHs. Spectro only ran 4 times a week at 7pm. AK 5, DHS 7 with only 2 days of Fantasmic!, Epcot Future world 7 World showcase 9. It has been the same the last two years. I will be hunting to find those hours before October 27th. The EMHs won't apply to us this time staying offsite. As you get later in March, the hours are usually extended an hour.. which might be true in you case since you will be there the 3rd week in March. If I find any info on the hours, i'll let you know! :goodvibes

Aw, thanks for the info Tim. I hope you do find something out!! I just can't stand making our ADR's and not knowing what the park hours are. :laughing:

YAYY!!! I'm here! I'm glad you got started again. And its not to far away! I think thats great that your parents booked the rooms for you for graduation! Thats heck of a present! :thumbsup2 Also, the rooms and stuff are smaller at POP, but everything is fairly new, the food court has yummy food, and with just you two- the room size will be perfect. I think you will like the resort. Just being in Disney is great enough! hehe

We were debating Spring Break- but my parents really want to have a family one- so were doing Jan. 2011.. which is soo far away. But its also to celebrate me graduation! hehe

Hey girl! It is awesome that they did that for us!

I know the POP is definately not the Villas we're used to, but it will get the job done for the quick trip we're taking the two of us.

Well..let me know if you do go for Spring Break! That'd be cool to run into each other!

Stefy
10-18-2009, 01:44 PM
That D&B bag is really cute.

I saw that video a while ago and it is awesome, looks like someones play set of Disney World :)

ScotsMinnie
10-18-2009, 02:19 PM
I'm in! Its not that long till March! ;)
Hope you have fun planning!

tinkgurl
10-18-2009, 10:25 PM
That D&B bag is really cute.

I saw that video a while ago and it is awesome, looks like someones play set of Disney World :)

It is cute isn't it?!

It does look like that!

I'm in! Its not that long till March! ;)
Hope you have fun planning!

Glad you're here!

tinkgurl
10-19-2009, 12:26 PM
Question...

Who here has stayed at POP before? Please give me any info.,tips, stories etc. that you might have. I'm clueless about the place! :flower3:

Dancegrl624
10-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Question...

Who here has stayed at POP before? Please give me any info.,tips, stories etc. that you might have. I'm clueless about the place! :flower3:

We stayed at Pop in June and it was wonderful. I got all of my info from this thread:

Pop Century Thread (http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2207254)

You need to read the first posts because it has everything you've ever wanted to know about Pop. The people over on that thread are amazing and so helpful. Hope this helps!

that's nice
10-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Question...

What's POP?:confused3

tinkgurl
10-20-2009, 11:24 AM
We stayed at Pop in June and it was wonderful. I got all of my info from this thread:

Pop Century Thread (http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2207254)

You need to read the first posts because it has everything you've ever wanted to know about Pop. The people over on that thread are amazing and so helpful. Hope this helps!

Okay, thanks girl!

Oh Tim, you crack me up. :rotfl:

tinkgurl
10-21-2009, 10:22 AM
No one else has stayed at Pop Century?

SparKeLLy
10-21-2009, 10:39 AM
We've stayed there twice including our honeymoon. It's just us, no kids, but we are just big kids :laughing:The rooms are small but that's ok since we don't really spend time in the room except for sleeping and showering. We really liked the computer pool in the 80s section because it was less noisy and less crowded. We've stayed in the 70s both times and it was a good location for us, not too far from the food court and bus stops and also not a long walk to the computer pool. We had a lot of fun walking around the resort and taking pictures with all the giant icons. It's a very colorful and playful resort and I love that about it.

LilAnn
10-21-2009, 02:07 PM
We stayed there a few years ago (before dd came along) so it's kind of hard for me to remember a lot of the details. I do remember that we took some fun pictures with all of those big props/icons! It was fun pretending to be part of a big foozball table. :laughing: It can get pretty crowded at the main pool if you are going during a crowded time of year. I think we went in may a bit before Memorial Day and you could definitely tell when the families came in for their holiday vacations. We spent a lot of time at the parks that year so we basically went back to the hotel just to sleep (and swim towards the end of the vacation). The buses can get pretty crowded during EMH nights, but then again, I figure it's like that all over. You'll have fun on your vacation anyways!

tinkgurl
10-21-2009, 04:10 PM
We've stayed there twice including our honeymoon. It's just us, no kids, but we are just big kids :laughing:The rooms are small but that's ok since we don't really spend time in the room except for sleeping and showering. We really liked the computer pool in the 80s section because it was less noisy and less crowded. We've stayed in the 70s both times and it was a good location for us, not too far from the food court and bus stops and also not a long walk to the computer pool. We had a lot of fun walking around the resort and taking pictures with all the giant icons. It's a very colorful and playful resort and I love that about it.

Thanks so much. We really are excited.

We stayed there a few years ago (before dd came along) so it's kind of hard for me to remember a lot of the details. I do remember that we took some fun pictures with all of those big props/icons! It was fun pretending to be part of a big foozball table. :laughing: It can get pretty crowded at the main pool if you are going during a crowded time of year. I think we went in may a bit before Memorial Day and you could definitely tell when the families came in for their holiday vacations. We spent a lot of time at the parks that year so we basically went back to the hotel just to sleep (and swim towards the end of the vacation). The buses can get pretty crowded during EMH nights, but then again, I figure it's like that all over. You'll have fun on your vacation anyways!

Thanks for the info. I know we probably won't be swimming, but it will be fun to walk around and look at all the props!

creativeamanda
10-21-2009, 04:29 PM
Question...

We stayed at POP Century our first trip--we had 8 people spread over 2 rooms. It was "comfy cozy" :rotfl2:.

Really, I loved POP Century. I can't tell you about transportation there, as we never used DIsney transport (except one monorail ride). It was a comfortable quiet room and the mousekeeping staff was wonderful!

that's nice
10-21-2009, 06:46 PM

I know you are used to staying at.. ummmm.. 'other' resorts:rolleyes: but I think you will like POP. If you have an ADR somewhere or want to be at RD you need to get to that bus stop early....Or get a cab (I don't think you are going to have a car right?)

There are so many picture opps here. We never even made it over to the 50's section for pictures. The resort is a lot busier than what you are used to. There is no slide at the pool. The food court is busy, but they have a huge selection. There is Petals pool bar where you can stop for a drink. Even at 10 at night the pool was busy. Check out that POP thread, there is a lot of great info on there! If you have any specific questions, I'll try to answer them for you!!!:idea:pirate:

tinkgurl
10-21-2009, 10:43 PM
We stayed at POP Century our first trip--we had 8 people spread over 2 rooms. It was "comfy cozy" :rotfl2:.

Really, I loved POP Century. I can't tell you about transportation there, as we never used DIsney transport (except one monorail ride). It was a comfortable quiet room and the mousekeeping staff was wonderful!

Wow, 8 people is a lot! I bet that was a fun trip though.

Glad to hear mousekeeping is good!

I know you are used to staying at.. ummmm.. 'other' resorts:rolleyes: but I think you will like POP. If you have an ADR somewhere or want to be at RD you need to get to that bus stop early....Or get a cab (I don't think you are going to have a car right?)

There are so many picture opps here. We never even made it over to the 50's section for pictures. The resort is a lot busier than what you are used to. There is no slide at the pool. The food court is busy, but they have a huge selection. There is Petals pool bar where you can stop for a drink. Even at 10 at night the pool was busy. Check out that POP thread, there is a lot of great info on there! If you have any specific questions, I'll try to answer them for you!!!:idea:pirate:

Haha..I think I'll like POP too. It appeals the most to us out of the other value Resorts. Besides, I'm just happy to be going to WDW at all.

Yep, we'll have our car..we're driving.

We are definately going to walk around and look at everything. Thanks so much for helping me out Tim!

*dreamit*doit*
10-21-2009, 11:45 PM
Hi Tinkgurl! I am de-lurking as I lurked my way through your last TR and enjoyed every minute of it! :thumbsup2 so, naturally I had to find my way here :) You have such a nice family and DBF and you make such a sweet couple. :goodvibes

Looking forward to more!

by the way, I know what you mean about crying everytime you leave - I always get teary-eyed too! and we have some pictures from our last couple of trips on our way out of the park on our last day of our DD's (5 and 22mos.) sitting side-by-side in the double stroller crying! :laughing:

wdwgirl03
10-22-2009, 06:57 AM

We've never stayed at Pop Century but have stayed at AS Sports and Movies. While they're different from the DVC resorts we still enjoyed them...after all, you are still in Disney!

I do have to say the Pop Century theming seems pretty cool. :laughing:

tinkgurl
10-22-2009, 08:23 AM
Hi Tinkgurl! I am de-lurking as I lurked my way through your last TR and enjoyed every minute of it! :thumbsup2 so, naturally I had to find my way here :) You have such a nice family and DBF and you make such a sweet couple. :goodvibes

Looking forward to more!

by the way, I know what you mean about crying everytime you leave - I always get teary-eyed too! and we have some pictures from our last couple of trips on our way out of the park on our last day of our DD's (5 and 22mos.) sitting side-by-side in the double stroller crying! :laughing:

Aw, I'm so glad you delurked yourself! Glad to know you had a good time reading my last TR. Thanks for the nice comments. It's great to meet so many nice people on here!

Aw, I bet that was a cute pic even though they were crying!

We've never stayed at Pop Century but have stayed at AS Sports and Movies. While they're different from the DVC resorts we still enjoyed them...after all, you are still in Disney!

I do have to say the Pop Century theming seems pretty cool. :laughing:

I'm just happy to be going at all, so POP will be great.

janloz
10-22-2009, 09:17 AM
Hi,

Followed over to your PTR from Memom's TR. We have stayed at POP twice, once in Feb 2006 and Dec 2008 and love it. There are a lot of families there due to pricing. We have stayed preferred area near Hippy Dippy Pool (flower) and regular near bowling pin pool. Both areas were very quite. I would suggest requesting a 4th floor room which are the quietest. If you can get preferred, I would also suggest that especially after a long day at the park. All rooms have 2 full size beds or 1 king bed and are plenty big for 2 people. We never had any issues with the buses, it is nice that POP has it's own and doesn't share with any other resort but they are usually the furtherest stop from the park gates. Refrigerators are not included in the rooms but if you would like one, there are several free swaps out there (see link in my signature ;)). The food court is great for breakfast :love: their mickey waffles which come with the kids meal. We never really used it for lunch or dinner. Their shopping area is nice too. There is a bar in the pool area near Hippy Dippy pool and laundry areas near all the pools. I have a lot of pics of Pop, here are a few:

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn49/janloz/popt28.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn49/janloz/popt29.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn49/janloz/popmorn.jpg

hlrababy
10-22-2009, 09:19 AM
Yay!!! You started it...and of course I am a few days late!!:lmao:

tinkgurl
10-22-2009, 11:06 AM
Hi,

Followed over to your PTR from Memom's TR. We have stayed at POP twice, once in Feb 2006 and Dec 2008 and love it. There are a lot of families there due to pricing. We have stayed preferred area near Hippy Dippy Pool (flower) and regular near bowling pin pool. Both areas were very quite. I would suggest requesting a 4th floor room which are the quietest. If you can get preferred, I would also suggest that especially after a long day at the park. All rooms have 2 full size beds or 1 king bed and are plenty big for 2 people. We never had any issues with the buses, it is nice that POP has it's own and doesn't share with any other resort but they are usually the furtherest stop from the park gates. Refrigerators are not included in the rooms but if you would like one, there are several free swaps out there (see link in my signature ;)). The food court is great for breakfast :love: their mickey waffles which come with the kids meal. We never really used it for lunch or dinner. Their shopping area is nice too. There is a bar in the pool area near Hippy Dippy pool and laundry areas near all the pools. I have a lot of pics of Pop, here are a few:

Wow, thanks for those pics!

Glad to have a newbie! Welcome!

Glad to hear the beds are good for 2 people. B/F is a bit bigger than me! :laughing:

I'm excited to check out the food court. We will definately be eating breakfast there.

Yay!!! You started it...and of course I am a few days late!!:lmao:

Hey girl! You aren't too late!

MeMom
10-22-2009, 12:40 PM
Hey - You started while I was in Disney World! That will be memorable to me as we go through the waiting, the arrival, and the retelling of this trip. :)

You know I might have a picture or two of Pop somewhere. I'll look and see. ;)
We're staying there again in December, so if you want to see specific things, just ask, although I have probably already taken at least one picture of every inch of that property at one time or another! :laughing:

All the planning and looking forward to this trip should help you get through the long cold winter ahead a little bit easier. :thumbsup2

All7OfUs
10-22-2009, 01:03 PM

Ha, ha!! Good one! :lmao:

Hey Tinkgurl-

Better late than never! Sorry it's taken my so long to get over here. Sorry, I"ve never been to Pop, but might be in Sept. But that's really up in the air right now. Will do a post about that this week.

So you're driving... that'll be bonus to get to skip the busses each AM. Anyway, I"m here...

tinkgurl
10-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Ha, ha!! Good one! :lmao:

Hey Tinkgurl-

Better late than never! Sorry it's taken my so long to get over here. Sorry, I"ve never been to Pop, but might be in Sept. But that's really up in the air right now. Will do a post about that this week.

So you're driving... that'll be bonus to get to skip the busses each AM. Anyway, I"m here...

Hey! Glad you made it over. I have to tell you...your picture clue has got me stumped! :laughing:

All7OfUs
10-22-2009, 01:16 PM
Seriously? Think "Fall fell far"... Think no more rocking the boat.

tinkgurl
10-22-2009, 03:43 PM
Seriously? Think "Fall fell far"... Think no more rocking the boat.

:laughing: I'm still lost. Oh well..I still got 3 points!

tinkgurl
10-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Life update

Hey everyone! Hope the week is going well for you guys. I know I'm excited that tomorrow is Friday! Finally! Just thought I'd give everyone an update of what's going on in my life. I'd love to hear what's going in everyone else's lives as well.

This weekend: Saturday, I'm carving pumpkins with the little guy. He'll be doing more of pulling all the "guts" out. :laughing: I also always give him a pumpkin or two to paint on. Sunday, we're driving about an hour away from home to my Dad's cousin's house. My Dad's aunt and uncle from Oregon are in town, so we're going to see them. We haven't seen that side of the family since 2005 when my Great-Grandma passed away.

This upcoming week: Tuesday, it's our 180 day mark to make ADR's! I know I'll be up bright and early. I hope we're able to get everything we want! Wednesday, I'm doing a Ride Along with a cop for my Crime & Delinquency class. It goes from 9 p.m. until 3 a.m.! :eek: But, there's a chance I might not go the whole time. Just depends on how the night goes. Saturday, it's Halloween so B/F, Uncle, and I are taking the little guy trick or treating. He's going to be a Bears football player. His outfit is so cute! It comes with pads, helmet, and everything! Later that night, B/F and I are going to a Halloween/birthday party at B/F's cousin and her b/f's house.

creativeamanda
10-22-2009, 06:21 PM
3am ADR bookings are awesome! Make sure you have plenty of your caffinated beverage of choice.

tinkgurl
10-22-2009, 06:32 PM
3am ADR bookings are awesome! Make sure you have plenty of your caffinated beverage of choice.

Oh my gosh, I will! :laughing:

wigdoutdismom
10-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Subbing! Can't wait to read all of your plans!

xoktenox
10-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Girl, your past few weekends have been busyyyyy!! We always compare weekends and yours are jam packed while I sit home :laughing: What are you and your BF being for Halloween?!

tinkgurl
10-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Subbing! Can't wait to read all of your plans!

Glad to have you! The real planning will start after Tuesday when I make ADR's! :banana:

Girl, your past few weekends have been busyyyyy!! We always compare weekends and yours are jam packed while I sit home :laughing: What are you and your BF being for Halloween?!

Hey girly. Haha, I never seem to have a slow weekend anymore do I?

We are actually going shopping tomorrow night for costumes!

that's nice
10-22-2009, 10:51 PM

Or alcoholic!!!!!!!! :confused3 Did I just say that on the DIS?? LOLOL:lmao:

All7OfUs
10-22-2009, 11:08 PM
Uh-huh... Remember, SHE's supposed to be the sober one on the ride along. I know, I know different days, but let's keep her on the straight and narrow until school's over at least!! :lmao:

that's nice
10-22-2009, 11:19 PM
Uh-huh... Remember, SHE's supposed to be the sober one on the ride along. I know, I know different days, but let's keep her on the straight and narrow until school's over at least!! :lmao:

That is true.. who knows what could happen after a few cocktails (she is legal now you know!) You might be trying to book CRT and end up at Capt'n Jacks or Shoney's on International Drive!!!!:rotfl:

MeMom
10-23-2009, 06:04 AM
Here are a few Pop pictures for you from the beginning of my March trip with a family friend.

First, this exciting sign. :)

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f286/missjill5/March%202009/disney3-18-09beginningHSAK017.jpg

Entrance and welcome station.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f286/missjill5/March%202009/disney3-18-09beginningHSAK018.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f286/missjill5/March%202009/disney3-18-09beginningHSAK019.jpg

In front of the resort.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f286/missjill5/March%202009/disney3-18-09beginningHSAK020.jpg

Check-in desk.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f286/missjill5/March%202009/disney3-18-09beginningHSAK021.jpg

As you are facing the check-in desk, this will be to your right.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f286/missjill5/March%202009/disney3-18-09beginningHSAK022.jpg

What your room will look like.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f286/missjill5/March%202009/disney3-18-09beginningHSAK028.jpg

A quick peek in the Everything Pop gift shop.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f286/missjill5/March%202009/disney3-18-09beginningHSAK032.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f286/missjill5/March%202009/disney3-18-09beginningHSAK035.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f286/missjill5/March%202009/disney3-18-09beginningHSAK037.jpg

A little sustenance before heading out to our first park.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f286/missjill5/March%202009/disney3-18-09beginningHSAK036.jpg

I have many more from many different trips. These are just the first ones I came across as I was glancing through. I'll spread them out here and there along your wait, so just let me know when you are ready for more.

As for our weekend plans - today is the last day of fall break. I have to do some school work I was ignoring (since I was in Disney World!!!), and do some errands. Tomorrow, we will be doing Trunk or Treat at church. Today is Drew's birthday, so we'll take him out to lunch sometime this weekend, too. Jill and the girls will be here, so it will be a fun weekend.

LilAnn
10-23-2009, 08:37 AM
Sounds like a fun week ahead for you. Post a picture of your little guy in the Bears outfit. That sounds so cute! My DD will be a little ladybug, so no where near as creative. But she's only 2, so she doesn't really care what she is right now. Good luck with the ADRs! I'm getting hungry just thinking about some of the Disney restaurants.

stacikristine
10-23-2009, 11:00 AM
Aww--Have so much fun with your little guy this weekend and next week! :thumbsup2 I'm sure he'll be SO cute in his Bears outfit! And that's so good that you're getting to see that part of your family after you haven't in so long. What a fun week!! We're taking our youth kids to a camp in Tyler, TX to do a workcrew weekend. I worked there for 3 summers, and so it's like going back home. I'm really excited! :goodvibes

Now...about POP. We stayed there in 2006 and loved it! Even though the rooms are nothing fancy, they're nice. The food court is a lot bigger than the ones in Deluxe resorts since it doesn't have a TS restaurant. Everything we tried was good. Even though there were a lot of families with young kids, it wasn't loud at all. I don't know if you're planning on swimming, but the pool isn't really shaded at all--so take sunscreen! The gift shop is really cute, and I just loved all of the over-sized decorations all over! We'd definitely stay there again :thumbsup2

tinkgurl
10-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Or alcoholic!!!!!!!! :confused3 Did I just say that on the DIS?? LOLOL:lmao:

:rotfl2: Or that. :rotfl2: But then I might mess up my ADR's! LOL

Haha..yeah that would look great if I showed up for the ride along with a huge hangover. :laughing:

That is true.. who knows what could happen after a few cocktails (she is legal now you know!) You might be trying to book CRT and end up at Capt'n Jacks or Shoney's on International Drive!!!!:rotfl:

LOL..I just pretty much said the same thing when I commented on your first post.

Here are a few Pop pictures for you from the beginning of my March trip with a family friend.

I have many more from many different trips. These are just the first ones I came across as I was glancing through. I'll spread them out here and there along your wait, so just let me know when you are ready for more.

As for our weekend plans - today is the last day of fall break. I have to do some school work I was ignoring (since I was in Disney World!!!), and do some errands. Tomorrow, we will be doing Trunk or Treat at church. Today is Drew's birthday, so we'll take him out to lunch sometime this weekend, too. Jill and the girls will be here, so it will be a fun weekend.

Wow MeMom. You are awesome. :hug: I'm sure you're having withdrawals now aren't ya?! :guilty:

That'd be great having you share more!

Ick, catching up on school work doesn't sound fun.

Happy Birthday Drew! Have fun with everyone this weekend.

Sounds like a fun week ahead for you. Post a picture of your little guy in the Bears outfit. That sounds so cute! My DD will be a little ladybug, so no where near as creative. But she's only 2, so she doesn't really care what she is right now. Good luck with the ADRs! I'm getting hungry just thinking about some of the Disney restaurants.

I will definately post a picture of him! I'm also planning on posting pics from our St.Louis trip back in July/August...and then when it gets closer to the end of the year, I'm going to post a "Look Back at 2009" and post pics from throughout the year! Hope that sounds like fun for you readers.

Aw, a ladybug will be cute! My little guy will be 3 in November. I can't believe it. He's so excited to be a football player like my B/F (he was really good in high school). He looks up to B/F so much.

If you get hungry just thinking about WDW restaurants...do NOT go look at some Dining TR's. Yeah..I've drooled over some! LOL

Aww--Have so much fun with your little guy this weekend and next week! :thumbsup2 I'm sure he'll be SO cute in his Bears outfit! And that's so good that you're getting to see that part of your family after you haven't in so long. What a fun week!! We're taking our youth kids to a camp in Tyler, TX to do a workcrew weekend. I worked there for 3 summers, and so it's like going back home. I'm really excited! :goodvibes

Now...about POP. We stayed there in 2006 and loved it! Even though the rooms are nothing fancy, they're nice. The food court is a lot bigger than the ones in Deluxe resorts since it doesn't have a TS restaurant. Everything we tried was good. Even though there were a lot of families with young kids, it wasn't loud at all. I don't know if you're planning on swimming, but the pool isn't really shaded at all--so take sunscreen! The gift shop is really cute, and I just loved all of the over-sized decorations all over! We'd definitely stay there again :thumbsup2

You'll see pics!

Oh wow, that sounds like fun going to TX!

Thanks for the info on POP. I don't think we'll be swimming, but looking at the pics-I can understand why I'd need sunscreen! I can't believe there's not any real shade!

LilAnn
10-24-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by tinkgurl
I will definately post a picture of him! I'm also planning on posting pics from our St.Louis trip back in July/August...and then when it gets closer to the end of the year, I'm going to post a "Look Back at 2009" and post pics from throughout the year! Hope that sounds like fun for you readers.

Aw, a ladybug will be cute! My little guy will be 3 in November. I can't believe it. He's so excited to be a football player like my B/F (he was really good in high school). He looks up to B/F so much.

If you get hungry just thinking about WDW restaurants...do NOT go look at some Dining TR's. Yeah..I've drooled over some! LOL

That's so cute that he looks up to your bf! Speaking of football, my DH is bringing my DD to a football party/dinner at his friend' house tomorrow (I have to work all weekend :sad1:) and I told him that she needs to wear her Pats jersey. We are both big football fans and i am not from the MA area, so we alternate her between the Pats jersey and her Redskins cheerleading dress. At least one of the teams is doing well.

omg - I always drool over the dining TRs! Especially when they post a ton of pictures. It always gets me excited though. We don't know when our next trip will be, DH is thinking next Sept, but I feel like that is sooooo far away! Have a good weekend at home!

JenAusty
10-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Question...

Some how I missed this question. But we just stayed at Pop in May. So I have a lot of things I can share. Since your are following my TR= you have seen some of my picks and things. My biggest tip would to be "To figure out what building or area you want to be in and request it" because we didn't request and we got a building the farthest from the main building- food court and stuff- and that was really annoying. I think this park is more spread out that ASMovies. We also like the Computer pool the best. The fruit bowls, chili cheese friends, and hot fudge brownie sundaes are awesome at the food court. But be aware- the brownie sundaes aren't on the dining plan- just the regular sundaes- we didn't know that and thankfully, the CM gave it to us anyways. Maybe you can ask ahead of time if you can just pay for a brownie on the side. idk. Hmm.. If I think of anything else, or if you have any questions- feel free to ask!!

that's nice
10-24-2009, 11:21 PM
I'll have some more POP pics coming up in my TR with in the next few days. I still have to finish park day #1:sad2:. I feel like it is taking forever this time. I am posting more pictures on this TR than my last one. Maybe that's why?:confused3

tinkgurl
10-25-2009, 12:08 PM
That's so cute that he looks up to your bf! Speaking of football, my DH is bringing my DD to a football party/dinner at his friend' house tomorrow (I have to work all weekend :sad1:) and I told him that she needs to wear her Pats jersey. We are both big football fans and i am not from the MA area, so we alternate her between the Pats jersey and her Redskins cheerleading dress. At least one of the teams is doing well.

omg - I always drool over the dining TRs! Especially when they post a ton of pictures. It always gets me excited though. We don't know when our next trip will be, DH is thinking next Sept, but I feel like that is sooooo far away! Have a good weekend at home!

Aw she will look cute!

Haha, it's really bad to read the dining TR's when you're starving! :laughing:

Some how I missed this question. But we just stayed at Pop in May. So I have a lot of things I can share. Since your are following my TR= you have seen some of my picks and things. My biggest tip would to be "To figure out what building or area you want to be in and request it" because we didn't request and we got a building the farthest from the main building- food court and stuff- and that was really annoying. I think this park is more spread out that ASMovies. We also like the Computer pool the best. The fruit bowls, chili cheese friends, and hot fudge brownie sundaes are awesome at the food court. But be aware- the brownie sundaes aren't on the dining plan- just the regular sundaes- we didn't know that and thankfully, the CM gave it to us anyways. Maybe you can ask ahead of time if you can just pay for a brownie on the side. idk. Hmm.. If I think of anything else, or if you have any questions- feel free to ask!!

I can't wait to check this place out! Thanks for the info girl.

I'll have some more POP pics coming up in my TR with in the next few days. I still have to finish park day #1:sad2:. I feel like it is taking forever this time. I am posting more pictures on this TR than my last one. Maybe that's why?:confused3

Ooh I don't mind that it's taking awhile to update on your TR. It keeps things exciting and people looking forward to more. Besides, you gotta have something to do while we wait until March!

AlohaPolynesian
10-26-2009, 12:28 AM
WHAT?! OK I am a terrible DIS friend for getting here so late!! I'm glad I didn't miss too much yet :)

Your week/weekend sounds pretty fun!! I cannot find any of my Pop pictures but it was a ton of fun. Food court was pretty good, gift shop was SO fun, and the music they play will have you singing along all day! The rooms aren't the best, epecially if you've stayed at a deluxe, but it is a fine place to sleep when you are tired from spending all day at the parks! I think you will really like it. If I couldn't stay at a deluxe again I would stay at Pop. I've only been to one mod (CSR) but I liked Pop better!

tinkgurl
10-26-2009, 09:26 AM
WHAT?! OK I am a terrible DIS friend for getting here so late!! I'm glad I didn't miss too much yet :)

Your week/weekend sounds pretty fun!! I cannot find any of my Pop pictures but it was a ton of fun. Food court was pretty good, gift shop was SO fun, and the music they play will have you singing along all day! The rooms aren't the best, epecially if you've stayed at a deluxe, but it is a fine place to sleep when you are tired from spending all day at the parks! I think you will really like it. If I couldn't stay at a deluxe again I would stay at Pop. I've only been to one mod (CSR) but I liked Pop better!

Haha, you are NOT a terrible DIS friend. I can understand how crazy busy you've been lately. That's so exciting we're both graduating in December!

We can't wait to see POP for the first time. But, you have to tell me..what's fun about the gift shop? popcorn::

AlohaPolynesian
10-26-2009, 06:00 PM
There are just so many cute little things!!! I feel like so many other gift shops have the same kind of stuff you see in the parks or else a few things that are unique to that resort. The Pop store just has so much unique little knick-knacky type stuff and the way everything is displayed just makes it fun to look around!

Can't believe we are both graduating soon and getting trips to WDW as gifts!! Congrats to us for having something AMAZING to celebrate while there!! (My dad said I can't celebrate though until I find a job, lol.)

tinkgurl
10-26-2009, 06:16 PM
There are just so many cute little things!!! I feel like so many other gift shops have the same kind of stuff you see in the parks or else a few things that are unique to that resort. The Pop store just has so much unique little knick-knacky type stuff and the way everything is displayed just makes it fun to look around!

Can't believe we are both graduating soon and getting trips to WDW as gifts!! Congrats to us for having something AMAZING to celebrate while there!! (My dad said I can't celebrate though until I find a job, lol.)

Oooh..well I can't wait to check the gift shop out! Thanks for the tip girl. :)

It is awesome that we're both going to graduate AND going to WDW for it. LOL to your Dad!

creativeamanda
10-26-2009, 06:23 PM
I am staying at POP one night during my December trip. I will have to post pictures when I get back ASAP along with a review of POP.

vamassey1
10-26-2009, 06:25 PM
Just getting caught up on your PRT. How exciting, you get to make your ADRs tomorrow. Good luck and I can't wait to hear what you got.

that's nice
10-26-2009, 06:37 PM
Time for the $50 question.....

Are you going to try to make your ADRs tonight or wait till morning?

Where are you trying to get?

UMMM I guess that was 2 questions.. Well split up the $50- $25 each!:rolleyes1

that's nice
10-26-2009, 08:30 PM
TINK THE HOURS ARE UP CHECK THIS LINK>>>>>>>

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...&date=20100201

SparKeLLy
10-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Just finished reading your "07 report, thanks for the link. I really enjoyed reading it. Your family has so much fun together!

Did you and BF pick out Halloween costumes?

Me DH and 2 nephews are dressing up with a Ghostbusters theme with me and older nephew being ghostbusters, youngest nephew being Slimer and DH being the Stay Puft Marshmallow man lol.

Good luck with your ADRs! :wizard:

tinkgurl
10-26-2009, 11:06 PM
I am staying at POP one night during my December trip. I will have to post pictures when I get back ASAP along with a review of POP.

Can't wait to hear about it!

Just getting caught up on your PRT. How exciting, you get to make your ADRs tomorrow. Good luck and I can't wait to hear what you got.

Glad you're here! I'm so excited!

Time for the $50 question.....

Are you going to try to make your ADRs tonight or wait till morning?

Where are you trying to get?

UMMM I guess that was 2 questions.. Well split up the $50- $25 each!:rolleyes1

:laughing: Okay..

I think I might wait until morning. I have a feeling everyone is going to try at 3 am and I'm scared. :laughing:

I want: Kona for breakfast, The Wave, Le Cellier (I'm hopeful), Hollywood Brown Derby, and Yak & Yeti.

TINK THE HOURS ARE UP CHECK THIS LINK>>>>>>>

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...&date=20100201

Oh my..darn it the link doesn't work for me!

Just finished reading your "07 report, thanks for the link. I really enjoyed reading it. Your family has so much fun together!

Did you and BF pick out Halloween costumes?

Me DH and 2 nephews are dressing up with a Ghostbusters theme with me and older nephew being ghostbusters, youngest nephew being Slimer and DH being the Stay Puft Marshmallow man lol.

Good luck with your ADRs! :wizard:

Aw, thanks for reading my '07 TR. It was nervewrecking to write since it was my first TR!

I did find a costume..but I don't think it's appropriate enough to post a pic of on here..but I'm going to be a ref and B/F is going to wear his football jersey from high school. Haha, yeah I know he's going ALL out isn't he?! :rolleyes:

Aw..that sounds like cute costumes!

All7OfUs
10-27-2009, 05:04 AM
It's been a couple of days since I've come over here, tinkgurl!! I had forgotten you were getting to make ressies today!!! Super excited to see if you get all you wanted. I'll check back tomorrow for an update!

WDWRocksMySocks
10-27-2009, 03:10 PM
Woo! So glad you've started a new PTR!!!! I'm definitely in. :yay: Any luck with your ADRs today?

I've stayed at Pop a few times. Most recently, Aaron and I stayed at Pop for a night in August. We requested a king room and got it. It was nice b/c it included a mini fridge. The only down side, it was also an accessible room and the bathroom creeped Aaron out. Here are some pics of he room:

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p228/kmphilli/WDW2009411-1.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p228/kmphilli/WDW2009409-1.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p228/kmphilli/WDW2009408-1.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p228/kmphilli/WDW2009410-1.jpg

We were in the 70's building, somewhere in the 300s. The location was GREAT, especially for being a standard view. We were really close to Classic Hall and we only had to pay $45 for the room! I think Pop is definitely the best of the value resorts. I've had a lot of fun there.

tinkgurl
10-27-2009, 07:46 PM
It's been a couple of days since I've come over here, tinkgurl!! I had forgotten you were getting to make ressies today!!! Super excited to see if you get all you wanted. I'll check back tomorrow for an update!

HI! I'll be posting about my ADR's soon! :)

Woo! So glad you've started a new PTR!!!! I'm definitely in. :yay: Any luck with your ADRs today?

I've stayed at Pop a few times. Most recently, Aaron and I stayed at Pop for a night in August. We requested a king room and got it. It was nice b/c it included a mini fridge. The only down side, it was also an accessible room and the bathroom creeped Aaron out. Here are some pics of he room:

Hi girl! I'll be posting about my ADR's soon.

Thanks for the pics! :)

Lynn5700
10-27-2009, 07:51 PM
You were able to get through for your ADRs? That's good. I have been trying to switch one all day and I can't get through.

Oh I thought about you today. I bought the new Tinkerbell movie! It's so cute!!!!!

tinkgurl
10-27-2009, 07:56 PM
You were able to get through for your ADRs? That's good. I have been trying to switch one all day and I can't get through.

Oh I thought about you today. I bought the new Tinkerbell movie! It's so cute!!!!!

Yes, I finally got through after forever!

Aw..thanks for thinking of me!

tinkgurl
10-27-2009, 08:10 PM
ADRS MADE!!

Alright, as everyone knows, today was the day that the ADR window went back to 180 days. It was the biggest fiasco ever. All the phone lines and on-line systems were jammed and down. I figured something like that would happen, so Dad offered to call/go on-line to make the reservations for me since I had class this morning. Yes, he was at work, but he is his own boss, so he just did paperwork while calling/trying on-line. He finally got through the phone around 12:30 p.m.

Since park hours for March were not posted until today, I went and looked at what the park hours were the same week in March last year. I based our ADR's on that. I told Dad if it can't be exactly the days I want, I'd be fine with it. But...we were lucky enough to get everything we wanted!

You guys might think I'm weird, but we decided to make our ADR's for lunch every day and then just eat CS dinners at the park we're at that night. That plan worked well since park hours weren't posted!

Now, I should let you know..we are doing the dining plan, which we love. I do have one question though. For my entree, could I order an appetizer/salad and have that count as my entree or no?

Here they are..If you have any recommendations on things to order, please let me know!:

Monday, 3/15: Hollywood Brown Derby at 11:30 a.m...This one uses 2 TS credits.

Tuesday, 3/16: Breakfast at Kona Cafe at 8:30 a.m....This one we're paying OOP since HBD took 2 credits. Then, Le Cellier at 2:05 p.m.

Wednesday, 3/17: Yak & Yeti at 1:00 p.m.

Thursday, 3/18: The Wave at 1:00 p.m.

that's nice
10-27-2009, 08:23 PM
ADRS MADE!!

Alright, as everyone knows, today was the day that the ADR window went back to 180 days. It was the biggest fiasco ever. All the phone lines and on-line systems were jammed and down. I figured something like that would happen, so Dad offered to call/go on-line to make the reservations for me since I had class this morning. Yes, he was at work, but he is his own boss, so he just did paperwork while calling/trying on-line. He finally got through the phone around 12:30 p.m.

Since park hours for March were not posted until today, I went and looked at what the park hours were the same week in March last year. I based our ADR's on that. I told Dad if it can't be exactly the days I want, I'd be fine with it. But...we were lucky enough to get everything we wanted!

You guys might think I'm weird, but we decided to make our ADR's for lunch every day and then just eat CS dinners at the park we're at that night. That plan worked well since park hours weren't posted!

Now, I should let you know..we are doing the dining plan, which we love. I do have one question though. For my entree, could I order an appetizer/salad and have that count as my entree or no?

Here they are..If you have any recommendations on things to order, please let me know!:

Tuesday, 3/16: Breakfast at Kona Cafe at 8:30 a.m....This one we're paying OOP since HBD took 2 credits. Then, Le Cellier at 2:05 p.m.

Nice getting your Dad to do it!!! WTG!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Your ADRs look great!!! Nice idea doing TS for lunch. Then at night you could just eat on the go!!

xoktenox
10-27-2009, 08:42 PM
Yummmmmm on those ADRs girl!! Unfortunately I'm about 99% sure you can't substitute an app for an entree :guilty:

tinkgurl
10-27-2009, 08:42 PM
Nice getting your Dad to do it!!! WTG!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Your ADRs look great!!! Nice idea doing TS for lunch. Then at night you could just eat on the go!!

He's so nice! He knew I was stressing out about missing class.

It will be great being able to eat a CS whenever for dinner.

creativeamanda
10-27-2009, 08:52 PM
No Tony's? HMMMM. . .are you breaking the tradition?

wdwgirl03
10-27-2009, 09:09 PM
Well, I'm glad someone was able to get their ADRs!! :thumbsup2

tinkgurl
10-27-2009, 10:24 PM
Yummmmmm on those ADRs girl!! Unfortunately I'm about 99% sure you can't substitute an app for an entree :guilty:

Thanks!

Aw darn it. It was worth asking!

No Tony's? HMMMM. . .are you breaking the tradition?

Haha, I know I know..I just think it'd be weird eating there without Mom, Dad, and Sis. I also think it would make me even more homesick for them. :laughing: I'm such a sap.

Well, I'm glad someone was able to get their ADRs!! :thumbsup2

Ugh, I know! Today was horrible for everyone!

hlrababy
10-27-2009, 10:31 PM
Whats up sweet Tink!! :goodvibes

Your ADR's look awesome!!!! :thumbsup2

AlohaPolynesian
10-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Yummy ADR's! I am a vegetarian and have definitely ordered things that were appetizers or things on the kid's menu as my entree as part of the DDP. You should be fine!

I love the coconut tofu dish at HBD!! And of course the Tonga Toast at Kona!

Yak&Yeti have really good lo mein type noodles and this awesome appetizer that is like fried green beans!!

Lynn5700
10-27-2009, 10:49 PM
Girl your ADRs look great!!!! I hope you love The Wave :)

Glad you were able to finally make them today!

All7OfUs
10-28-2009, 01:36 AM
That's GREAT! You got everything you wanted!! AWESOME!! I too, like your idea of doing lunches- gives you more flexibility in the evenings. But I think a few of the menus are little more limited. I know at Bomas they don't have the ribs for example. but I think you'll like it this way regardless :yay:

That was so nice of your dad!! What a great guy!! :goodvibes

WDWRocksMySocks
10-28-2009, 08:14 AM
Mmm...your ADRs look great! Glad to hear your dad was able to get through. It sounds like it was a CRAZY day. I'm glad my 90 day mark was this past Sunday. I dodged a bullet!

tinkgurl
10-28-2009, 09:04 AM
Whats up sweet Tink!! :goodvibes

Your ADR's look awesome!!!! :thumbsup2

Hey girl. It's been awhile since we last talked!

Thanks! I'm so glad to get them done!

Yummy ADR's! I am a vegetarian and have definitely ordered things that were appetizers or things on the kid's menu as my entree as part of the DDP. You should be fine!

I love the coconut tofu dish at HBD!! And of course the Tonga Toast at Kona!

Yak&Yeti have really good lo mein type noodles and this awesome appetizer that is like fried green beans!!

Ooooh I hope so! Glad to know you were able to use an appetizer!

Ooooh yes I'm definately trying the Tonga Toast!

Fried green beans are yummy!

Girl your ADRs look great!!!! I hope you love The Wave :)

Glad you were able to finally make them today!

Haha, The Wave is all YOU! After reading your experience, I had to try it.

I'm so glad we were able to get through!

That's GREAT! You got everything you wanted!! AWESOME!! I too, like your idea of doing lunches- gives you more flexibility in the evenings. But I think a few of the menus are little more limited. I know at Bomas they don't have the ribs for example. but I think you'll like it this way regardless :yay:

That was so nice of your dad!! What a great guy!! :goodvibes

Thanks! I'm so excited to try the new places.

He is definately a great guy!

Mmm...your ADRs look great! Glad to hear your dad was able to get through. It sounds like it was a CRAZY day. I'm glad my 90 day mark was this past Sunday. I dodged a bullet!

Thanks!

I know, he kept trying and trying!

Woo, you did dodge a bullet!

princess_momma
10-28-2009, 11:43 AM
I feel SO SO SO bad that I didn't even realize you had a ptr! I bet its been in your siggy this WHOLE time. How could I not notice? I hope you can forgive me! I'm here now!! :goodvibes

I read through the whole thing and am all caught up now!!

First of all, that's so cute that you're little guy is going to be a Bears football player!! I didn't realize you guys were Bears fans!! I went to the Broncos/Bears pre-season game and it was a good time, even though you beat us! :laughing: That's cute that you're a ref and your other guy is a football player too!! I briefly considered making Landon a football player, but realized his balance is not exactly great, so I don't think a helmet and pads would help! :rotfl: Maybe next year!

Also, its SO CUTE that your dad made your adr's for you. That just made me smile so much! How sweet of him! I am eager to hear your reviews of everything, since I have never tried any of those places!!

As for Pop...I absolutely LOVED it there!! Did you guys request a room with a queen bed? I think that would be better for you guys than 2 doubles! Vallie ended up getting one of the queen rooms there. I think I remember you over on her thread!

Are you guys booked for preferred or just normal? I actually didn't explore too much of the resort, since we had our car and didn't walk. I hear that no building is really a bad walk though and there is TONS of fun stuff to keep you occupied if you do have to take paths. We didn't have preferred, but if you remember, when we walked outside our door, we had a perfect view of the WDW sign. I thought that was pretty magical for a value resort view!

Plus, the lobby just sparkles and so does the Everything Pop! sign. I thought it was amazing!

Make sure you get the cheesefries for me! I am obsessed with them! They may even be the food I crave most out of all WDW!! They were SO good! I could go for some right now!!

Also, I second what someone else said about mousekeeping. They really are great! Every room by ours always had at least 3 towel animals inside. Ours even made a towel toothbrush holder! They were just so fabulous!!

tinkgurl
10-28-2009, 11:52 AM
I feel SO SO SO bad that I didn't even realize you had a ptr! I bet its been in your siggy this WHOLE time. How could I not notice? I hope you can forgive me! I'm here now!! :goodvibes

I read through the whole thing and am all caught up now!!

First of all, that's so cute that you're little guy is going to be a Bears football player!! I didn't realize you guys were Bears fans!! I went to the Broncos/Bears pre-season game and it was a good time, even though you beat us! :laughing: That's cute that you're a ref and your other guy is a football player too!! I briefly considered making Landon a football player, but realized his balance is not exactly great, so I don't think a helmet and pads would help! :rotfl: Maybe next year!

Also, its SO CUTE that your dad made your adr's for you. That just made me smile so much! How sweet of him! I am eager to hear your reviews of everything, since I have never tried any of those places!!

As for Pop...I absolutely LOVED it there!! Did you guys request a room with a queen bed? I think that would be better for you guys than 2 doubles! Vallie ended up getting one of the queen rooms there. I think I remember you over on her thread!

Are you guys booked for preferred or just normal? I actually didn't explore too much of the resort, since we had our car and didn't walk. I hear that no building is really a bad walk though and there is TONS of fun stuff to keep you occupied if you do have to take paths. We didn't have preferred, but if you remember, when we walked outside our door, we had a perfect view of the WDW sign. I thought that was pretty magical for a value resort view!

Plus, the lobby just sparkles and so does the Everything Pop! sign. I thought it was amazing!

Make sure you get the cheesefries for me! I am obsessed with them! They may even be the food I crave most out of all WDW!! They were SO good! I could go for some right now!!

Also, I second what someone else said about mousekeeping. They really are great! Every room by ours always had at least 3 towel animals inside. Ours even made a towel toothbrush holder! They were just so fabulous!!

:rotfl2: I've been waiting for you to make it over here. I wasn't going to say anything though because I know how busy people get.

That's cool you went to the Bears/Broncos game! Haha, yeah maybe next year Landon can be one!

Yep, Dad is so nice! Well I can't wait to tell you about them! I've been to Le Cellier and Yak & Yeti before, and Kona for dinner.

I can't wait to check out POP. We didn't request a building or anything, but we did ask for a room with a queen so hopefully that works out!

I will try the cheesefries just for you girl!

I hope we get some good mousekeepers. What did you do with your personal important stuff? Did you just leave it sitting out or put it away?

princess_momma
10-28-2009, 12:36 PM
:rotfl2: I've been waiting for you to make it over here. I wasn't going to say anything though because I know how busy people get.

That's cool you went to the Bears/Broncos game! Haha, yeah maybe next year Landon can be one!

Yep, Dad is so nice! Well I can't wait to tell you about them! I've been to Le Cellier and Yak & Yeti before, and Kona for dinner.

I can't wait to check out POP. We didn't request a building or anything, but we did ask for a room with a queen so hopefully that works out!

I hope we get some good mousekeepers. What did you do with your personal important stuff? Did you just leave it sitting out or put it away?

Oh I would've made time if I would've noticed! :hug: I'm here to stay though!

I'm just so excited for all our Halloween pics! Are you just planning on going trick or treating around your neighborhood or are you going some place special?? I bet its going to be so fun!!

I will definitely need a compare and contrast of Kona between breakfast and dinner! I want to try both but can probably only squeeze in one or the other my next trip!

princess_momma
10-28-2009, 12:38 PM

I accidentally posted before finishing my reply! I'm hoping you get a queen bed! I don't know if they only have those in a few certain buildings or what, but I hope you have some pixie dust and get it! :wizard:

Feel free to ship me some cheesefries!! :rotfl:

They have a little safe in the room, I believe. My dad had most of the important paperwork and I never saw it out. It may have either been still in the suitcase, just out of sight, or in the safe. I'm not sure. :confused3

tinkgurl
10-28-2009, 03:20 PM
Oh I would've made time if I would've noticed! :hug: I'm here to stay though!

I'm just so excited for all our Halloween pics! Are you just planning on going trick or treating around your neighborhood or are you going some place special?? I bet its going to be so fun!!

I will definitely need a compare and contrast of Kona between breakfast and dinner! I want to try both but can probably only squeeze in one or the other my next trip!

We're just going around our neighborhood then over to my house so my parents can see him. My house is always the last stop because we give him special goodies and he plays around the house for awhile. Plus, it will be nice to get warm!

Hmm..I guess if you could only do breakfast or dinner at Kona..I'd look at the menus and see what appealed to you more.

I accidentally posted before finishing my reply! I'm hoping you get a queen bed! I don't know if they only have those in a few certain buildings or what, but I hope you have some pixie dust and get it! :wizard:

Feel free to ship me some cheesefries!! :rotfl:

They have a little safe in the room, I believe. My dad had most of the important paperwork and I never saw it out. It may have either been still in the suitcase, just out of sight, or in the safe. I'm not sure. :confused3

Haha, I wish I could send you some. I will take a pic for you though.

Okay thanks. I think we'll be using the safe.

that's nice
10-28-2009, 03:23 PM
It never hurts to use the safe... better to be Safe than sorry!:goodvibes

troobabiee7
10-28-2009, 03:57 PM
Hey Tink! Sorry I'm so late, I haven't been on much lately. I'm SO excited for you and your bf! Going alone with give you two a whole new perspective on the resort. You can get to enjoy the romantic side of everything, and start your own little traditions. Have fun planning!

tinkgurl
10-28-2009, 05:46 PM
It never hurts to use the safe... better to be Safe than sorry!:goodvibes

Hahahahaha...no pun intended, huh Tim?! ;)

Hey Tink! Sorry I'm so late, I haven't been on much lately. I'm SO excited for you and your bf! Going alone with give you two a whole new perspective on the resort. You can get to enjoy the romantic side of everything, and start your own little traditions. Have fun planning!

Hey girl. So glad you made it over! I was glad to see an update on your TR today!

I really can't wait to see what WDW is like for just the two of us. It'll give me a glimpse of what'll be like with our own family!

Sunset Cliffs
10-28-2009, 06:37 PM
Um, helloooo. I am so late to your PTR. I don't know where I have been, other than my Dis time has been so limited lately. :confused3 I'm so sorry!!

I can't believe your dad was able to get all of your ADR's that you wanted. Yay! It all sounds great. I will interested to hear about them, since I haven't been to a few of them.

It's exciting that you and your B/F are doing a trip together. You will be able to create some new traditions while doing some old ones as well.

I have been trying to watch the video that you posted earlier, but it keeps freezing up after 30 seconds or so. It was enough to get me hooked though and it was so cool! Do you mind if I post the link in my TR as well? I want quick access to it whenever I need a WDW pick me up. :goodvibes

that's nice
10-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Tink...
The online ADRs are up. I went on there and found some great dinner ADRs like 'Ohana on the 14th for 6pm!!!! So if you have some time check it out! I might have to add 1 for Sunday night. Although we might just hang out with Mel's cousin on Sunday and go to DTD at night. Maybe this would be a good time to check out Raglan Rd. again. hummmmm:confused3 decisions decisions :scratchin

creativeamanda
10-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Yeah--they are up--I got the dinner I wanted at Grand Floridian Cafe today. Right after Wishes. I wanted Ohana, but that was booked, so I thought I'd see it from the GF and get to play around with the settings on my camera.

Tink, I wish that dh and I had gone to Disney before we got married--I'm a little jealous, but at the same time, soooo happy for you!

tinkgurl
10-28-2009, 08:12 PM
Um, helloooo. I am so late to your PTR. I don't know where I have been, other than my Dis time has been so limited lately. :confused3 I'm so sorry!!

I can't believe your dad was able to get all of your ADR's that you wanted. Yay! It all sounds great. I will interested to hear about them, since I haven't been to a few of them.

It's exciting that you and your B/F are doing a trip together. You will be able to create some new traditions while doing some old ones as well.

I have been trying to watch the video that you posted earlier, but it keeps freezing up after 30 seconds or so. It was enough to get me hooked though and it was so cool! Do you mind if I post the link in my TR as well? I want quick access to it whenever I need a WDW pick me up. :goodvibes

Haha, it's alright! You're here now! How's the little guy doin'? What is he going to be for Halloween?

I can't believe he was able to get them all too! I for sure thought at least Le Cellier would be a no-go.

It is definately exciting going just the two of us!

Aw, I'm sorry that the video keeps freezing! Gosh darn it! Of course you can post it in your TR!

Tink...
The online ADRs are up. I went on there and found some great dinner ADRs like 'Ohana on the 14th for 6pm!!!! So if you have some time check it out! I might have to add 1 for Sunday night. Although we might just hang out with Mel's cousin on Sunday and go to DTD at night. Maybe this would be a good time to check out Raglan Rd. again. hummmmm:confused3 decisions decisions :scratchin

Ooooh Tim..you are really a bad influence! :laughing: Just kidding!

So if you'll be at Ohana at 6 pm on the 14th..we'll be right across the water from you! We're going to MK that night.

Yeah--they are up--I got the dinner I wanted at Grand Floridian Cafe today. Right after Wishes. I wanted Ohana, but that was booked, so I thought I'd see it from the GF and get to play around with the settings on my camera.

Tink, I wish that dh and I had gone to Disney before we got married--I'm a little jealous, but at the same time, soooo happy for you!

That's great you got the Grand Floridian Cafe! I can't wait to see your pics from there.

Well I hope you can enjoy my excitement with me! :)

MeMom
10-29-2009, 05:58 AM
ADRS MADE!!

Define weird. :laughing:

I think lunch is a good idea, since you don't know the park hours. Hopefully they will be long, since it'll be spring break for many.

I don't have recommendations for what to eat, but it sure is fun planning along with you.

You may think I'm weird, but even though there is a 'slim to none' chance of a spring trip for me, I did get on SW yesterday and check flight prices. Annual passes are paid for you know, so there is just the little matter of:
flights,
rooms,
and food.
:upsidedow

Like I said, slim to none. :sad2:

Nice papa for making your reservations for you! :thumbsup2
Glad you got everything you wanted.

All7OfUs
10-29-2009, 07:09 AM
Tink...

And we know how much you missed your dessert last time, right??!! Go for it!!

tinkgurl
10-29-2009, 08:19 AM
Define weird. :laughing:

I think lunch is a good idea, since you don't know the park hours. Hopefully they will be long, since it'll be spring break for many.

I don't have recommendations for what to eat, but it sure is fun planning along with you.

You may think I'm weird, but even though there is a 'slim to none' chance of a spring trip for me, I did get on SW yesterday and check flight prices. Annual passes are paid for you know, so there is just the little matter of:
flights,
rooms,
and food.
:upsidedow

Like I said, slim to none. :sad2:

Nice papa for making your reservations for you! :thumbsup2
Glad you got everything you wanted.

Haha, I knew you probably wouldn't think I was weird MeMom!

They finally posted the hours..I'll be posting about that sometime today or tomorrow!

Don't you love Annual Passes?! That's one of the reasons B/F and I are able to make our trip.

I love planning with you and everyone else on here!

lauren_elizabeth
10-29-2009, 08:36 AM
Awesome ADRs! I looooove Kona Cafe! :love: I've never had breakfast there, only dinner, but it's one of my favorite Disney restaurants!

stacikristine
10-29-2009, 11:02 AM
Your ADRs sound SOOO great!! :goodvibes Yum! I can't wait to see how you like them. We did a lot of lunch TS restaurants in 06, and it worked out really well. You also don't feel so full at night! :thumbsup2 I REALLY want to try Yak and Yeti next time... And about the app/salad, I don't think it can work that way, but I might be wrong. I wish they would change it where you can choose an app or a dessert--that way we could split both! :thumbsup2

tinkgurl
10-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Awesome ADRs! I looooove Kona Cafe! :love: I've never had breakfast there, only dinner, but it's one of my favorite Disney restaurants!

Thanks girl. I ate dinner at Kona Cafe a long time ago, so it's been awhile since I've been there. I'm excited to try breakfast.

Your ADRs sound SOOO great!! :goodvibes Yum! I can't wait to see how you like them. We did a lot of lunch TS restaurants in 06, and it worked out really well. You also don't feel so full at night! :thumbsup2 I REALLY want to try Yak and Yeti next time... And about the app/salad, I don't think it can work that way, but I might be wrong. I wish they would change it where you can choose an app or a dessert--that way we could split both! :thumbsup2

Thanks! That's great to hear that you liked doing lunch ADR's.

You HAVE to try Yak and Yeti. It is soooo good!

Aw, well maybe I'll have to just ask our waiter/waitress at each restaurant.

tinkgurl
10-29-2009, 11:24 AM
March Park Hours

Finally, March park hours were posted the other day! So, I wrote them down and now have an idea for a plan for our days. Now, this is definately something new for me to do because we're used to being there for a longer time and just winging our days. This is what I have so far:

Sunday, 3/14:
MK is open 9 a.m. - 11 p.m., then evening EMH 11 p.m. - 2 a.m.
*We are arriving this day, so it works our perfect that the MK is open until 11 p.m. with evening EMH since this is the park we always go to first.

Monday, 3/15:
DHS is open 9 a.m. - 8 p.m., then evening EMH 8 p.m. - 11 p.m.
*We are eating at Hollywood Brown Derby at 11:30, so we'll probably sleep in a bit since we'll be tired from driving still.

Tuesday, 3/16:
Epcot's morning EMH 8 a.m. - 9 a.m., then FW is open 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. and WS is open 11 a.m. - 9 p.m..
*We are eating breakfast at Kona at 8:30 a.m., then we'll head to the TTC and ride the monorail over to Epcot. We're fine missing morning EMH's. Then, we're eating lunch at Le Cellier at 2:05.

Wednesday, 3/17:
AK is open 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., then evening EMH 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
*We are eating at Yak and Yeti at 1:00.

Thursday, 3/18:
MK's morning EMH 8 a.m. - 9 a.m., then open 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
*We are eating at The Wave at 1:00.

So, as you can see, the park hours/EMH days are pretty much the same as March from last year. Thank goodness, because our ADR's work perfect for each day!

princess_momma
10-29-2009, 12:35 PM
We're just going around our neighborhood then over to my house so my parents can see him. My house is always the last stop because we give him special goodies and he plays around the house for awhile. Plus, it will be nice to get warm!

Aw that sounds so nice!! That'll be great!! Is your sister going with you too? Or will it just be you and your boys?

Hmm..I guess if you could only do breakfast or dinner at Kona..I'd look at the menus and see what appealed to you more.

I will probably go back and forth every day until I have to make my adr's! Even then, I may switch it around after! :rotfl: Oh well...

Haha, I wish I could send you some. I will take a pic for you though.

Okay thanks. I think we'll be using the safe.

Yay! Thanks!! The safe is under where you hang clothes.

I really can't wait to see what WDW is like for just the two of us. It'll give me a glimpse of what'll be like with our own family!

No sneaking in stuff like that, which catches me off guard and makes my eyes tear up!! That is just so cute...I was answering the phone when I read it and it just made me choke up!! They probably thought something was wrong with me because I took so long to answer! Oh well! You guys are so cute. :cloud9:

tinkgurl
10-29-2009, 12:47 PM
Aw that sounds so nice!! That'll be great!! Is your sister going with you too? Or will it just be you and your boys?

I will probably go back and forth every day until I have to make my adr's! Even then, I may switch it around after! :rotfl: Oh well...

Yay! Thanks!! The safe is under where you hang clothes.

No sneaking in stuff like that, which catches me off guard and makes my eyes tear up!! That is just so cute...I was answering the phone when I read it and it just made me choke up!! They probably thought something was wrong with me because I took so long to answer! Oh well! You guys are so cute. :cloud9:

It'll probably be just me, B/F, and the little guy. While my Sis loves him to death and loves being around him, she has a different love/relationship with him than me. With her, she's the one who will go see him and play with him. With me, I love him more than life itself, he's the apple of my eye, he is my own. My whole family sees that. He's like my son. He even looks a lot like me. For instance, me and him are the only ones (besides my grandpa who now has gray hair) that have blonde hair. I think he understands our relationship. He listens to me. He lets me do things to him that he won't let anyone else (like clean his ears, change his diaper, clip his nails, dress him, give him a bath)..stuff like that. Okay, I'm sorry I'm blabbing!

Haha, it's so hard to make a decision! I'm sure both breakfast/dinner are both great.

Aw..I'm sorry I made you get emotional. But that's so sweet of you to care that much. :)

Lynn5700
10-29-2009, 01:26 PM
Hey girl! I'm so happy that the hours worked out for you guys! I'm so excited for you and your upcoming trip! I'm glad I'll have a great TR to read after I get back, lol!

princess_momma
10-29-2009, 01:41 PM
It'll probably be just me, B/F, and the little guy. While my Sis loves him to death and loves being around him, she has a different love/relationship with him than me. With her, she's the one who will go see him and play with him. With me, I love him more than life itself, he's the apple of my eye, he is my own. My whole family sees that. He's like my son. He even looks a lot like me. For instance, me and him are the only ones (besides my grandpa who now has gray hair) that have blonde hair. I think he understands our relationship. He listens to me. He lets me do things to him that he won't let anyone else (like clean his ears, change his diaper, clip his nails, dress him, give him a bath)..stuff like that. Okay, I'm sorry I'm blabbing!

Haha, it's so hard to make a decision! I'm sure both breakfast/dinner are both great.

Aw..I'm sorry I made you get emotional. But that's so sweet of you to care that much. :)

That's so sweet that you have such a special bond with him. He's really lucky to have you. I'm really glad that you have each other actually! :hug: I don't mind you blabbing about him. I know how easy it is to just go on and on and on about little guys. :lovestruc

Don't be sorry you made me emotional! I'm just a sap! I just think you guys are so cute!! Can't wait to follow on all those future trip reports with your own family! :goodvibes

that's nice
10-29-2009, 02:40 PM
And we know how much you missed your dessert last time, right??!! Go for it!!

LOL I might have to... Although I've never been to Ghirardelli either. I have to get something from here too!

So, as you can see, the park hours/EMH days are pretty much the same as March from last year. Thank goodness, because our ADR's work perfect for each day!

You had your ADRs planned perfectly!!!! WTG!!!!:cool1:

tinkgurl
10-29-2009, 03:23 PM
Hey girl! I'm so happy that the hours worked out for you guys! I'm so excited for you and your upcoming trip! I'm glad I'll have a great TR to read after I get back, lol!

I can't believe how well it worked out!

LOL..you are so sweet! And I can't wait to read yours!

That's so sweet that you have such a special bond with him. He's really lucky to have you. I'm really glad that you have each other actually! :hug: I don't mind you blabbing about him. I know how easy it is to just go on and on and on about little guys. :lovestruc

Don't be sorry you made me emotional! I'm just a sap! I just think you guys are so cute!! Can't wait to follow on all those future trip reports with your own family! :goodvibes

He really is a blessing. If I didn't have him, I don't think I would've been able to go through his mom's death. It is SO easy to go on and on about them..lol

You had your ADRs planned perfectly!!!! WTG!!!!:cool1:

It is crazy how well it worked out!! I figured the park hours or days would've been changed a little bit but they weren't!

Sunset Cliffs
10-29-2009, 04:40 PM
Haha, it's alright! You're here now! How's the little guy doin'? What is he going to be for Halloween?

I can't believe he was able to get them all too! I for sure thought at least Le Cellier would be a no-go.

It is definately exciting going just the two of us!

Aw, I'm sorry that the video keeps freezing! Gosh darn it! Of course you can post it in your TR!

We are still working on the Halloween costume. Todd wants him to be a rocker (like Billy Idol in the 80's rocker), but it is hard to find "leather pants" for a little kid. I really hope we can pull it off because I think it would be so funny. If not, we bought a Buzz Lightyear costume as a back up. :thumbsup2

Your scheduling looks great. It seems like they have good EMH when you are there. If you are skipping the EMH at Epcot, that is a good park to do it at since it is so much bigger than the other parks.

wdwgirl03
10-29-2009, 05:01 PM
I was going to tell you that we had the April park hours so the March ones must be out too. Glad everything works out for you with your ADRs! :thumbsup2

inkedupmomma
10-29-2009, 05:02 PM
March Park Hours

Finally, March park hours were posted the other day! So, I wrote them down and now have an idea for a plan for our days. Now, this is definately something new for me to do because we're used to being there for a longer time and just winging our days. This is what I have so far:

Sunday, 3/14:
MK is open 9 a.m. - 11 p.m., then evening EMH 11 p.m. - 2 a.m.
*We are arriving this day, so it works our perfect that the MK is open until 11 p.m. with evening EMH since this is the park we always go to first.

Monday, 3/15:
DHS is open 9 a.m. - 8 p.m., then evening EMH 8 p.m. - 11 p.m.
*We are eating at Hollywood Brown Derby at 11:30, so we'll probably sleep in a bit since we'll be tired from driving still.

Tuesday, 3/16:
Epcot's morning EMH 8 a.m. - 9 a.m., then FW is open 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. and WS is open 11 a.m. - 9 p.m..
*We are eating breakfast at Kona at 8:30 a.m., then we'll head to the TTC and ride the monorail over to Epcot. We're fine missing morning EMH's. Then, we're eating lunch at Le Cellier at 2:05.

Wednesday, 3/17:
AK is open 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., then evening EMH 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
*We are eating at Yak and Yeti at 1:00.

Thursday, 3/18:
MK's morning EMH 8 a.m. - 9 a.m., then open 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
*We are eating at The Wave at 1:00.

WOW.. you couldn't have asked for a better match up! Good going!

tinkgurl
10-29-2009, 05:23 PM
We are still working on the Halloween costume. Todd wants him to be a rocker (like Billy Idol in the 80's rocker), but it is hard to find "leather pants" for a little kid. I really hope we can pull it off because I think it would be so funny. If not, we bought a Buzz Lightyear costume as a back up. :thumbsup2

Your scheduling looks great. It seems like they have good EMH when you are there. If you are skipping the EMH at Epcot, that is a good park to do it at since it is so much bigger than the other parks.

Haha, that would be so cute! I hope you do find some pants!

Oh gosh, Buzz Lightyear was what my little guy was going to be until we decided on the Bears football player.

I was going to tell you that we had the April park hours so the March ones must be out too. Glad everything works out for you with your ADRs! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad they finally posted the hours!

WOW.. you couldn't have asked for a better match up! Good going!

Thanks, I can't believe how well it worked out!

creativeamanda
10-29-2009, 07:26 PM
That is so great the hours work out for you! You are going to have such a great trip--I just know it!

tinkgurl
10-29-2009, 08:28 PM
That is so great the hours work out for you! You are going to have such a great trip--I just know it!

Thanks! :) You know, I have to tell you, everytime I'm going to see Cosmic Ray's, I'm going to think of you and how you saw me running around like a mad woman. :rotfl:

princess_momma
10-30-2009, 10:12 AM
He really is a blessing. If I didn't have him, I don't think I would've been able to go through his mom's death. It is SO easy to go on and on about them..lol

And I'm sure you are what has gotten him through too. You are both so blessed to have each other. My heart goes out to your whole family for his mother's death, but the bond you two have create a beautiful aspect to the story. :hug: It really brings a tear to my every time. (I'm a sap!)

Halloween is tomorrow! Yay!! Can't wait for pictures!!

tinkgurl
10-30-2009, 10:54 AM
And I'm sure you are what has gotten him through too. You are both so blessed to have each other. My heart goes out to your whole family for his mother's death, but the bond you two have create a beautiful aspect to the story. :hug: It really brings a tear to my every time. (I'm a sap!)

Halloween is tomorrow! Yay!! Can't wait for pictures!!

Aw thanks girl. :hug:

Haha yes it is! I called him last night and I said "Guesssss What?!" He goes, "What?!" and I said "I come home tomorrow and the day after that is Trick or Treating!" and he goes, "Yayyyyy! Trick or treat..." then he paused and goes "smell my feet" and I said with him, "give me something good to eat!" We were both laughing.

princess_momma
10-30-2009, 11:54 AM
Aw thanks girl. :hug:

Haha yes it is! I called him last night and I said "Guesssss What?!" He goes, "What?!" and I said "I come home tomorrow and the day after that is Trick or Treating!" and he goes, "Yayyyyy! Trick or treat..." then he paused and goes "smell my feet" and I said with him, "give me something good to eat!" We were both laughing.

Aw that's so cute!! I'm so excited for when Landon can talk and we can have stuff like that!! That's so adorable!! Can't wait to hear all the stuff he says when you take him to WDW! I bet he gets picked for Turtle Talk with Crush!

stacikristine
10-30-2009, 11:57 AM
Wow! I can't believe your park hours and ADRs worked out so perfectly!! Way to go! :thumbsup2

tinkgurl
10-30-2009, 12:20 PM
Aw that's so cute!! I'm so excited for when Landon can talk and we can have stuff like that!! That's so adorable!! Can't wait to hear all the stuff he says when you take him to WDW! I bet he gets picked for Turtle Talk with Crush!

I can't wait for Landon to start talking too.

Haha, I hope he does get picked!

Wow! I can't believe your park hours and ADRs worked out so perfectly!! Way to go! :thumbsup2

I can't believe it either! Thanks girl.

MeMom
10-30-2009, 05:48 PM
What is the trick-or-treating weather going to be like in your neck of the woods? Hope you guys have a great time!

Dancegrl624
10-31-2009, 11:36 AM
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here. I haven't had much time to Dis lately. ADR's look great!

tannersmama
10-31-2009, 07:08 PM
I was just reading your report, and I noticed that on 3/17 and 3/18 we will be at the same parks. We are doing AK on the 3/17 and 3/18 (our last day) the MK before our planes leaves at 530 pm!

I got thru around the same time as your dad for ADR's. It was noon and then waited on hold for 20 min. But we got what we wanted. The hours didn't work out as well for us as they did for you! But thats ok. Good for you... that is awesome!

I am just stating to plan other things.. but not sure what I need to do. We havent been in 12 years! And its my DD first trip!

I will be watching your thread!

xoktenox
11-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Post Halloween pics girl! :thumbsup2

tinkgurl
11-01-2009, 01:14 PM
What is the trick-or-treating weather going to be like in your neck of the woods? Hope you guys have a great time!

Oh we had a great time! The weather was sunny so it was nice! I'm getting ready to post pics now!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here. I haven't had much time to Dis lately. ADR's look great!

Hey girl! :)

I was just reading your report, and I noticed that on 3/17 and 3/18 we will be at the same parks. We are doing AK on the 3/17 and 3/18 (our last day) the MK before our planes leaves at 530 pm!

I got thru around the same time as your dad for ADR's. It was noon and then waited on hold for 20 min. But we got what we wanted. The hours didn't work out as well for us as they did for you! But thats ok. Good for you... that is awesome!

I am just stating to plan other things.. but not sure what I need to do. We havent been in 12 years! And its my DD first trip!

I will be watching your thread!

That's awesome we'll be there the same time! And I'm glad you were able to get in and got what you wanted!

You haven't been in 12 years AND it's your DD's first trip?! Very exciting!

Post Halloween pics girl! :thumbsup2

Getting them uploaded now!

tinkgurl
11-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Halloween '09

Finally got my pics uploaded! And...I upgraded to pro on my account! :)

Here we are last weekend carving/painting pumpkins:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u278/dislover/fall09146.jpg

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u278/dislover/fall09149.jpg

This is his 'smile for the camera' face. He's yelling "Cheeeeese!":

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u278/dislover/fall09152.jpg

Then my Dad stopped by..They are getting ready to tackle each other..and lining up like the football players. The little guy yells out "Red 49...ready..set..hit!":

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u278/dislover/fall09158.jpg

Getting ready for trick-or-treating last night:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u278/dislover/fall09164.jpg

Ready to go!:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u278/dislover/fall09166.jpg

I took him out and Mom drove us to our stops so we didn't walk very much. Here we are at our very first stop...his daycare lady's house:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u278/dislover/fall09169.jpg

After a few stops, he was ready to come to my house. So, we sat out on the front steps and handed out candy. He had more fun doing this than trick-or-treating himself. Every time kids would come up he'd say, "Hi trick-or-treaters!" Mom took this pic from the front window:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u278/dislover/fall09170.jpg

He had a blast..I hope everyone else's trick-or-treating went well too! We had great weather!

wdwgirl03
11-01-2009, 01:30 PM
Awww, cute! I love how his candy bucket is a football. :laughing:

xoktenox
11-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Awwww he's so freakin adorable!! Glad you guys had a good time. Where are the pics of you and your BF?!

MeMom
11-01-2009, 01:52 PM

There are a lot of good Disers around here to help your special trip be the best it can be. Ask away and you'll get an answer to everything. I hope your daughter's first trip is truly magical for her. I feel sure it will be for you. :wizard:

tinkgurl - Great pictures of you handsome football player. I'm so glad you were able to spend that time with him.

I hope your dad knew what the play Red 49 was! :laughing:

tinkgurl
11-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Awww, cute! I love how his candy bucket is a football. :laughing:

Wasn't I clever?! :rolleyes:

Awwww he's so freakin adorable!! Glad you guys had a good time. Where are the pics of you and your BF?!

Haha, I loved sending you those pics from my phone too!

I didn't get any pics of us on my camera, so I'm hoping B/F's sis or cousin will post their pics on myspace and then I'll take them! :laughing:

tinkgurl - Great pictures of you handsome football player. I'm so glad you were able to spend that time with him.

I hope your dad knew what the play Red 49 was! :laughing:

Thanks MeMom. I was so excited to share these pics with everyone. He's the light of my life.

Haha, the little guy says the funniest things doesn't he?

vamassey1
11-01-2009, 04:08 PM
Your Halloween pictures are just adorable. What a special Halloween. He's going to love Disney!

Lynn5700
11-01-2009, 06:23 PM
Oh look how cute!! He is adorable.

I love your hair!!

tinkgurl
11-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Your Halloween pictures are just adorable. What a special Halloween. He's going to love Disney!

Thanks! I was so excited to share those pics with y'all!

Oh look how cute!! He is adorable.

I love your hair!!

Aw thanks Lynn.

Oh geeze you're the second person who's commented on my hair! Thanks. I appreciate since the pumpkin carving ones I had just woke up and went over to his house and the ones from trick-or-treating..my hair was wind blown from the playoff football game yesterday. But I do love it short. It's easier to style in the morning!

that's nice
11-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Love the little guys costume! It looks like he was having a great time!

That's funny that he was going to tackle your Dad! LOL

All7OfUs
11-01-2009, 11:39 PM
I think it's so neat you have such a special relationship with this little boy!! It takes a lot of time and love to foster something like that. I love your pictures of this nice time you are having with him. He's a lucky boy to have so many people doting on him like this!!!

So, you upgraded to pro!! Cool!

LilAnn
11-02-2009, 07:29 AM
Aww those pics are so adorable! I loved the football trick or treat bag. He was so cute in his costume! What a wonderful relationship you have with him. He's lucky to have such a warm and loving family around him.:hug:

inkedupmomma
11-02-2009, 09:38 AM
OK.. I am totally out of the loop! Who is the little cutey boy?

Great pics! Love your hair as well!

tinkgurl
11-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Love the little guys costume! It looks like he was having a great time!

That's funny that he was going to tackle your Dad! LOL

It was funny..he had more fun handing out candy!

Oh he loves playing football. We can already tell he's going to be good when he's older. :laughing:

I think it's so neat you have such a special relationship with this little boy!! It takes a lot of time and love to foster something like that. I love your pictures of this nice time you are having with him. He's a lucky boy to have so many people doting on him like this!!!

So, you upgraded to pro!! Cool!

He is something else that's for sure. We honestly don't know what we'd do without him. When his mom (my Aunt) passed away last year, we just sort of all became his parents. Yes, he still has his dad (my Uncle) but we've all pitched in to help him.

Yes, I finally upgraded!

Aww those pics are so adorable! I loved the football trick or treat bag. He was so cute in his costume! What a wonderful relationship you have with him. He's lucky to have such a warm and loving family around him.:hug:

I saw that football bag and knew it would be perfect for him!

I don't know if you can tell, but there's shoulder pads in his jersey! :laughing:

OK.. I am totally out of the loop! Who is the little cutey boy?

Great pics! Love your hair as well!

The little guy is my cousin. His mom (my Aunt) passed away last year, so we've all come together to help my Uncle. He's more like my son now. :laughing: Even Mom and Grandma joke about it too. Grandma has him during the week on the days he doesn't go to daycare. Then, I come home every weekend and take over. During the summer, he was with me practically every day. He'll be 3 in a few weeks already!

He just called me this morning to tell me he was going potty on his Elmo potty! He knew I'd be excited and made Grandma call me. :laughing:

Aw thanks, I am finally getting used to this hairstyle!

princess_momma
11-02-2009, 10:04 AM
AHHHH I love your pics!! They are so cute!! Looks like he had SUCH a great time!! I love how he would say "hi trick or treaters!" That's adorable! And I love your hair too...it is really fabulous. I don't think I could ever pull off short hair and I'm jealous of those who can!! You look so great! I really love it!!

tinkgurl
11-02-2009, 10:08 AM
AHHHH I love your pics!! They are so cute!! Looks like he had SUCH a great time!! I love how he would say "hi trick or treaters!" That's adorable! And I love your hair too...it is really fabulous. I don't think I could ever pull off short hair and I'm jealous of those who can!! You look so great! I really love it!!

Aw thanks girl. He had a blast. It's all he would talk about yesterday.

Landon's outift reminds me..while trick-or-treating, we saw a little boy dressed up like Buzz Lightyear and the dad was dressed as Woody. Head to toe. It was the cutest thing!

Aw you like my hair too? Thanks! :)

sharonW
11-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Tink..all this time I thought he was your lit'l guy and
in a sense, he really is!! He is lucky to have good
people in his life to love and care for him.:littleangel:

tinkgurl
11-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Tink..all this time I thought he was your lit'l guy and
in a sense, he really is!! He is lucky to have good
people in his life to love and care for him.:littleangel:

I'm sorry for the confusion! I do have to admit..I'm bad...:laughing:If I have him somewhere and people ask if he's mine, I say yes. I know I don't look my age, so when some people ask me, they have a look of disgust on their face. So I say yes. :rotfl2: Mom was with me one time and she had to try her hardest not to laugh.

On another note, he has called me 'mommy' before. He still knows his real mommy, we show him pics of her all the time. I've just taken on her role and he sees that. We have a connection that he doesn't have with my sister or anyone else.

stacikristine
11-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Aw! I love the pics of your Little Guy! How fun to paint/carve pumpkins...and he's the cutest little football player I've ever seen! :thumbsup2 I'm sure you can't wait for Christmas break so you can be with him more again!

inkedupmomma
11-02-2009, 03:00 PM
The little guy is my cousin. His mom (my Aunt) passed away last year, so we've all come together to help my Uncle. He's more like my son now. :laughing: Even Mom and Grandma joke about it too. Grandma has him during the week on the days he doesn't go to daycare. Then, I come home every weekend and take over. During the summer, he was with me practically every day. He'll be 3 in a few weeks already!

He just called me this morning to tell me he was going potty on his Elmo potty! He knew I'd be excited and made Grandma call me. :laughing:

Aw thanks, I am finally getting used to this hairstyle!

:hug: you are an awesome awesome awesome cousin/person! That just made me cry! the world needs more people like you! How wonderful for him! I bet you guys can not wait to take him to disney! and god bless your uncle for having such a wonderful support system:hug:

Sunset Cliffs
11-02-2009, 03:56 PM
The entire costume is so cute. That helmet is so big on his head! :laughing: I love it! I can not wait to see pictures of him at WDW because he is going to be so happy. It looks like you had a nice weekend!

tinkgurl
11-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Aw! I love the pics of your Little Guy! How fun to paint/carve pumpkins...and he's the cutest little football player I've ever seen! :thumbsup2 I'm sure you can't wait for Christmas break so you can be with him more again!

I was so excited to share the pics with you guys!

Oh you're right, I CAN'T wait until Christmas Break! When I told him yesterday that I had to go back to school he goes, "You no go to Wisconsin, you stay here all night." Talk about making me cry! :sad1:

:hug: you are an awesome awesome awesome cousin/person! That just made me cry! the world needs more people like you! How wonderful for him! I bet you guys can not wait to take him to disney! and god bless your uncle for having such a wonderful support system:hug:

Aw thanks girl. You are so nice!

We CAN'T wait to take him to WDW in June! This past trip we were planning already.."He'll like this..we have to take him on this.." and so on. :laughing:

The entire costume is so cute. That helmet is so big on his head! :laughing: I love it! I can not wait to see pictures of him at WDW because he is going to be so happy. It looks like you had a nice weekend!

LOL he got so tired of the helmet that by the last house we stopped at, he had me take it off which was fine because I had a stocking hat to put on him in case that happened!

I can't wait to see his reactions at WDW. I know it's going to feel great!

creativeamanda
11-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Little guy looks so adorable! I can't wait until the first pictures of him in Disney World. He is going to be sooo happy!

inkedupmomma
11-02-2009, 07:13 PM
serioulsy you are awesome! I know your aunt is up there with a huge smile on!

princess_momma
11-03-2009, 09:24 AM
Aw thanks girl. He had a blast. It's all he would talk about yesterday.

Landon's outift reminds me..while trick-or-treating, we saw a little boy dressed up like Buzz Lightyear and the dad was dressed as Woody. Head to toe. It was the cutest thing!

Aw you like my hair too? Thanks! :)

How cute!! He's so lucky to have you!!

That's adorable that they dressed up as Buzz and Woody together! I wish I could've found someone to be a Buzz!!

Your hair is really great!!

Oh and this (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2597562) made me think of you. My mom was thinking of getting it for Landon for his birthday!! :rotfl: Isn't that cute? This is just the cheap $30 one, they have some real legit ones that are motorized for like $250!! :laughing:

tinkgurl
11-03-2009, 09:29 AM
Little guy looks so adorable! I can't wait until the first pictures of him in Disney World. He is going to be sooo happy!

I can't wait either! You know I'll be excited to share them with all of you!

serioulsy you are awesome! I know your aunt is up there with a huge smile on!

Aw thanks. That means alot. :hug:

How cute!! He's so lucky to have you!!

That's adorable that they dressed up as Buzz and Woody together! I wish I could've found someone to be a Buzz!!

Your hair is really great!!

Oh and this (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2597562) made me think of you. My mom was thinking of getting it for Landon for his birthday!! :rotfl: Isn't that cute? This is just the cheap $30 one, they have some real legit ones that are motorized for like $250!! :laughing:

It was so cute! I wish I would've taken a picture of them!

Oooh my gosh that is so cute! Aw, you thought of me?! Gotta love John Deere. :) I think Landon would love it.

princess_momma
11-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Oooh my gosh that is so cute! Aw, you thought of me?! Gotta love John Deere. :) I think Landon would love it.

Of course I thought of you!! I remember our little conversation about that!! :goodvibes My mom gets so excited whenever she hears "Big Green Tractor" :laughing: Its funny. I don't know if she got it for him or not, she thinks I need to be surprised too!

stacikristine
11-03-2009, 03:07 PM
I was so excited to share the pics with you guys!

Oh you're right, I CAN'T wait until Christmas Break! When I told him yesterday that I had to go back to school he goes, "You no go to Wisconsin, you stay here all night." Talk about making me cry! :sad1:

Awww...I'm sure that just broke your heart! What a sweet little guy. :goodvibes It's going to be so neat to be a part of him growing up. He obviously loves you very, very much!

tinkgurl
11-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Of course I thought of you!! I remember our little conversation about that!! :goodvibes My mom gets so excited whenever she hears "Big Green Tractor" :laughing: Its funny. I don't know if she got it for him or not, she thinks I need to be surprised too!

Haha, your mom makes me laugh.

Well..you probably going to kinda be the one who really opens Landon's presents on his birthday..at least, I know I've always helped my little guy with his.

Awww...I'm sure that just broke your heart! What a sweet little guy. :goodvibes It's going to be so neat to be a part of him growing up. He obviously loves you very, very much!

It did break my heart!

I just found out I'm taking him to get the H1N1 mist vaccine on Friday when I get home. I'm nervous for him, haha.

tinkgurl
11-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Food

Need some ideas/recipies for some new things to eat? I found this neat Disney Family Food website:

http://family.go.com/food/#

Check it out!

And since we're on the topic of food...let's talk about my ADR's! Over the next few days, I'll be posting what I'm thinking about ordering for each day of our trip.

Day 1: For our first day (Sunday), we'll be getting there in the afternoon, so we'll just be eating dinner at a CS place. Since we'll be at the MK, we'll either be at Cosmic Ray's or Pinnochio's.

If Cosmic Ray's: I am thinking about trying the Turkey Bacon Wrap and get strawberry yogurt for dessert

If Pinnochio's: I will get my usual, the Mediterranean Salad and get strawberry shortcake for dessert

Anyone else get anything different at either of these places?

that's nice
11-03-2009, 07:54 PM
So you have your ADRs... what are you planing on eating?popcorn::

Doing anything 'different' this trip opposed to your other trips?:confused3

tinkgurl
11-03-2009, 08:13 PM

I just added onto my update right above you about my ADR's..I'll answer your other question after I'm done with this topic. :)

that's nice
11-03-2009, 08:19 PM
I just added onto my update right above you about my ADR's..I'll answer your other question after I'm done with this topic. :)

HEY that's not fair! Now ppl are going to think I am a weirdo for asking a question you already answered in the previous post!!!!! :happytv:

creativeamanda
11-03-2009, 08:33 PM
I like the rotisserie chicken, green beans, and mashed potatoes at Cosmic Rays.

Yummy. Never gone to Pinnochios, and won't this trip, either.

All7OfUs
11-03-2009, 11:01 PM

Dork. (Well, you did say that that could happen...:rotfl2:)

TG, I've never been to either place, I've always done Caseys or Pecos, so can't offer any suggestions, but what you have picked out sounds great!

LilAnn
11-04-2009, 07:47 AM
I just found out I'm taking him to get the H1N1 mist vaccine on Friday when I get home. I'm nervous for him, haha.

Awww. He'll do fine. The mist vaccine is not as painful as the shots, I feel like. I held my DD in my lap and she barely flinched when they gave it to her.

Are you taking your little man to Disney soon? He will love it! And you will love every single moment of it even more than usual, just watching his reactions.

Great link by the way. I already get emails from that Disney family site, but haven't gotten a chance to actually read through all the recipes. I'm always looking for something new to cook (and easy since I'm cooking-challenged).

Lynn5700
11-04-2009, 08:20 AM
Hey girl! That's a great site, thanks for the link!

Cosmic Rays is one of our favorites. I usually get the chicken, mashed potatoes, and greenbean meal. I want to try a wrap or something else next time. I think Pinnochios is so cute. I have never ate in there, but have walked through it.

tinkgurl
11-04-2009, 09:01 AM
HEY that's not fair! Now ppl are going to think I am a weirdo for asking a question you already answered in the previous post!!!!! :happytv:

Aw, I'm sorry Tim! I thought it'd be easier just to add it with the food website I posted. :laughing:

I like the rotisserie chicken, green beans, and mashed potatoes at Cosmic Rays.

Yummy. Never gone to Pinnochios, and won't this trip, either.

I thought that rotisserie chicken sounded good, but I was scared it wouldn't taste like I expected. So you like it?

Pinnochio's is so good!

I've never been to either place, I've always done Caseys or Pecos, so can't offer any suggestions, but what you have picked out sounds great!

You've never been to either one?! :eek: Get over there! :rotfl2:

Awww. He'll do fine. The mist vaccine is not as painful as the shots, I feel like. I held my DD in my lap and she barely flinched when they gave it to her.

Are you taking your little man to Disney soon? He will love it! And you will love every single moment of it even more than usual, just watching his reactions.

Great link by the way. I already get emails from that Disney family site, but haven't gotten a chance to actually read through all the recipes. I'm always looking for something new to cook (and easy since I'm cooking-challenged).

Okay thanks! I'm glad to know your DD did alright with it.

We are taking him to WDW soon! In June! It's going to be a big group: Mom, Dad, Sis, Me, B/F, little guy, Uncle (his dad), little guy's step-brother, and Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma and Grandpa are so excited about going back. We went for a Christmas trip all together back in 2001 with my other Grandparents too and we all had a blast. That was obviously before the little guy, so it's been awhile since they've been back.

I love finding new things to cook! And the pictures look so yummy!

Hey girl! That's a great site, thanks for the link!

Cosmic Rays is one of our favorites. I usually get the chicken, mashed potatoes, and greenbean meal. I want to try a wrap or something else next time. I think Pinnochios is so cute. I have never ate in there, but have walked through it.

You're welcome! I'm trying to keep this PTR interesting somehow! :laughing:

Okay another vote for the chicken..popcorn::

You haven't been to Pinnochio's?! For some reason I thought you had..I'm losing it. LOL

princess_momma
11-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Haha, your mom makes me laugh.

Well..you probably going to kinda be the one who really opens Landon's presents on his birthday..at least, I know I've always helped my little guy with his.

My mom is pretty funny!! I know I will probably be opening them...the anticipation is just killing me and I want to know!! :rotfl: Landon doesn't even know what anticipation means yet!! I guess someone's gotta have it!!

Oh and thanks for that website!! It looks great! I'm going to check it out now!!

I got the rotisserie chicken too at Cosmic Ray's!! So did my mom and she loved it. She said she wants to go back just for that!! I really enjoyed it a lot too, though I did think the mashed potatoes were kind of runny! It was all very filling though!

xoktenox
11-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Food

Need some ideas/recipies for some new things to eat? I found this neat Disney Family Food website:

http://family.go.com/food/#

Check it out!

And since we're on the topic of food...let's talk about my ADR's! Over the next few days, I'll be posting what I'm thinking about ordering for each day of our trip.

Day 1: For our first day (Sunday), we'll be getting there in the afternoon, so we'll just be eating dinner at a CS place. Since we'll be at the MK, we'll either be at Cosmic Ray's or Pinnochio's.

If Cosmic Ray's: I am thinking about trying the Turkey Bacon Wrap and get strawberry yogurt for dessert

If Pinnochio's: I will get my usual, the Mediterranean Salad and get strawberry shortcake for dessert

Anyone else get anything different at either of these places?

Thanks for that link, girl!! I love to pretend I'm Betty Crocker and cook things LOL

Both of those meals sound reeeeeally yummy. I tried Cosmic Rays back in 2005 but I don't remember much of it LOL This trip I don't think we're going to be doing a CS in the MK so I'll miss out again! Bummer :headache: Right now, my vote for you is for the salad at Pinnochio's mainly because that strawberry shortcake I've seen all over the DIS looks OMG delishhhh :) haha

vamassey1
11-04-2009, 11:31 AM
This is making me sooooo hungry. Almost lunchtime, only 29 more minutes.

tinkgurl
11-04-2009, 11:42 AM
My mom is pretty funny!! I know I will probably be opening them...the anticipation is just killing me and I want to know!! :rotfl: Landon doesn't even know what anticipation means yet!! I guess someone's gotta have it!!

Oh and thanks for that website!! It looks great! I'm going to check it out now!!

I got the rotisserie chicken too at Cosmic Ray's!! So did my mom and she loved it. She said she wants to go back just for that!! I really enjoyed it a lot too, though I did think the mashed potatoes were kind of runny! It was all very filling though!

I can't wait to see pics from him eating his cake! :laughing: I know we have some good cake pics at my house!

I thought that website would be neat to share!

Hm...I might have to check out that rotisserie chicken! I'll look for a pic on the menu at Cosmic Ray's!

Thanks for that link, girl!! I love to pretend I'm Betty Crocker and cook things LOL

Both of those meals sound reeeeeally yummy. I tried Cosmic Rays back in 2005 but I don't remember much of it LOL This trip I don't think we're going to be doing a CS in the MK so I'll miss out again! Bummer :headache: Right now, my vote for you is for the salad at Pinnochio's mainly because that strawberry shortcake I've seen all over the DIS looks OMG delishhhh :) haha

LOL..you're welcome!

Haha, I think it sounds good too!

This is making me sooooo hungry. Almost lunchtime, only 29 more minutes.

Haha..I'm hungry too! But I have to wait until I'm done with class at 2. :headache:

creativeamanda
11-04-2009, 11:42 AM
That rotisserie chicken is awesome! It is the same chicken that was served at Tuskey House when it was still a CS location--one of the best meals that is easily enough for 2 people.

tinkgurl
11-04-2009, 11:49 AM
That rotisserie chicken is awesome! It is the same chicken that was served at Tuskey House when it was still a CS location--one of the best meals that is easily enough for 2 people.

Hm..you guys are swaying me to change my Cosmic Ray's choice! :laughing:

tinkgurl
11-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Day 2:

We will wake up and head over to the Everything Pop food court for breakfast. I tried looking up the menu for it, but the only show the lunch/dinner menu. Can anyone clue me in on what's there for breakfast?

Then, we're heading to DHS for the day. Our ADR for the day is the Hollywood Brown Derby at 11:30 a.m.

From looking at the menu, I think I'm going to order the Agnolotti Pasta with Rock Shrimp - Made with artichoke hearts, and fried peppers tossed in extra virgin olive oil and shaved garlic. And for dessert, I'll have the Banana White Chocolate Toffee Tower - Served on a cocoa almond cookie and Bananas "Foster." Yummmmm! :lovestruc

For dinner, our CS will probably be somewhere at DHS. We like either the Backlot Express or Pizza Planet.

If at the BE, I think I'll order either the Grilled Chicken Salad - Mixed greens, carrots, cabbage, tomato, and roasted soy, tossed with Zinfandel's vinaigrette or the Grilled Vegetable Sandwich - Toasted roll, mushrooms, red peppers, zucchini, tomato, watercress, and cheese,which my Sis always gets there.

If at PP, I think I'll order either the Toy Story Salad - Kalamata olives, pepperoncini, feta cheese, onions, and tomatoes topped with Balsamic vinaigrette or the Individual Cheese Pizza or maybe...Buzz's Meal Deal - Individual cheese pizza served with a garden salad and get a little of both! :laughing:

MeMom
11-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Whatever you want, you can pretty much get at Pop for breakfast - eggs, omelet, pancakes, waffles, croissants, cereal.

You know Jill loves her Pizza Planet!

Brown Derby is one we haven't been to yet, but it is getting higher and higher on our list as we knock them all out one by one. :) I know CP and LL and wigd and many others are big fans. :)

princess_momma
11-04-2009, 02:05 PM
I can't wait to see pics from him eating his cake! :laughing: I know we have some good cake pics at my house!

I thought that website would be neat to share!

Hm...I might have to check out that rotisserie chicken! I'll look for a pic on the menu at Cosmic Ray's!

I'm so excited for cake pics too!! I think its going to be huge. Its a small cake meant for serving 2 people but I'm going to let him at the whole thing! I don't think he'll finish of course, but I think it'll be huge!

I just found so many things I want to try on that website!! One of the appetizers I found was fried ravoli that you dip in marinara for an appetizer!! It sounds so good to me! :rotfl:

You HAVE to go to Cosmic Ray's. Then you can see my bff, Sonny Eclipse. He'll perform some music for you!! Okay, so he's not really my bff...I didn't even see him when I was there! But I found out about him after and now I'm his friend on facebook...true story. :laughing:

Day 2:

We will wake up and head over to the Everything Pop food court for breakfast. I tried looking up the menu for it, but the only show the lunch/dinner menu. Can anyone clue me in on what's there for breakfast?

When I went there for breakfast, I didn't see any Mickey waffles. Just to warn you...they had special Pop Century waffles that just had their logo in the center!! But I think they have most normal breakfast food and they can make any omelettes or anything to order and its all pretty good!! When you go, you will see that they have like 2 or 3 different stations and they all have different stuff during the meals. For breakfast, one is the stuff like pancakes and waffles, and then another is eggs and omelettes and stuff. I'm not sure what the 3rd.

Oh and while I'm talking about it...during dinner, one of those areas is American food, such as hamburgers (and cheese fries :love:), another is pasta dishes, and the 3rd is asian dishes.

Of course...if you ask me...I just think you should get the cheese fries for every meal! :love: They don't really serve them at breakfast, but I think they should! (Guess what I'm craving right now? :rotfl:)

I can't wait to hear your review of Hollywood Brown Derby!! As for Pizza Planet, I would definitely go for Buzz's deal so you can get a little of both!! ;)

that's nice
11-04-2009, 02:18 PM
I agree with the PPs that you can get basically get anything you want for breakfast at POP. The earlier you go, the less busy it will be. If your room is close, you can get covers for your breakfast and just eat at the room.

I will second the others- the chicken at Cosmic Rays is really good! I've eaten this the last 2 trips and wasn't disappointed either time. It was very moist and the sides are good too!popcorn::

tinkgurl
11-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Whatever you want, you can pretty much get at Pop for breakfast - eggs, omelet, pancakes, waffles, croissants, cereal.

You know Jill loves her Pizza Planet!

Brown Derby is one we haven't been to yet, but it is getting higher and higher on our list as we knock them all out one by one. :) I know CP and LL and wigd and many others are big fans. :)

Awesome, thanks MeMom!

Brown Derby is a new one for me too..I'm excited to try it out!

I'm so excited for cake pics too!! I think its going to be huge. Its a small cake meant for serving 2 people but I'm going to let him at the whole thing! I don't think he'll finish of course, but I think it'll be huge!

I just found so many things I want to try on that website!! One of the appetizers I found was fried ravoli that you dip in marinara for an appetizer!! It sounds so good to me! :rotfl:

You HAVE to go to Cosmic Ray's. Then you can see my bff, Sonny Eclipse. He'll perform some music for you!! Okay, so he's not really my bff...I didn't even see him when I was there! But I found out about him after and now I'm his friend on facebook...true story. :laughing:

When I went there for breakfast, I didn't see any Mickey waffles. Just to warn you...they had special Pop Century waffles that just had their logo in the center!! But I think they have most normal breakfast food and they can make any omelettes or anything to order and its all pretty good!! When you go, you will see that they have like 2 or 3 different stations and they all have different stuff during the meals. For breakfast, one is the stuff like pancakes and waffles, and then another is eggs and omelettes and stuff. I'm not sure what the 3rd.

Oh and while I'm talking about it...during dinner, one of those areas is American food, such as hamburgers (and cheese fries :love:), another is pasta dishes, and the 3rd is asian dishes.

Of course...if you ask me...I just think you should get the cheese fries for every meal! :love: They don't really serve them at breakfast, but I think they should! (Guess what I'm craving right now? :rotfl:)

I can't wait to hear your review of Hollywood Brown Derby!! As for Pizza Planet, I would definitely go for Buzz's deal so you can get a little of both!! ;)

I always make the little guy his own cake and then I make another one for everyone else. He always feels so special. If you want, I can find some good cake pictures this weekend!

Oooh, fried ravioli is the best!

Haha, I love Cosmic Ray's. Mom, Dad, Sis, and B/F always laugh at me because I always want a table in Sonny's room. He has a facebook?! :rotfl2:Another fun place to eat is out on the patio towards the Castle.

Thanks for the breakfast info!

I'll have to stop by during lunch/dinner time to try the cheese fries for you!

I think the Buzz's deal sounds good too!

I agree with the PPs that you can get basically get anything you want for breakfast at POP. The earlier you go, the less busy it will be. If your room is close, you can get covers for your breakfast and just eat at the room.

I will second the others- the chicken at Cosmic Rays is really good! I've eaten this the last 2 trips and wasn't disappointed either time. It was very moist and the sides are good too!popcorn::

Thanks for the breakfast tips! I will definately remember them!

Hm..another vote for the Cosmic Ray's chicken! I think I should try it!

stacikristine
11-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Yay! Day 2 sounds great! Your food choices sound YUMMY! Have you ever eaten at Studio Catering Company? We LOVED it! If you haven't tried it, you should--I'll have pics up this week or next (hopefully). That pasta at the Brown Derby sounds soooo yummy! :thumbsup2

AlohaPolynesian
11-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Sorry for being MIA! I'm here though! Your plans for the parks look awesome and I'm glad the park hours worked out. I LOVE the Halloween pictures! You are your little guy are adorable :) And, reading about your ADR's is making me hungry!

tinkgurl
11-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Yay! Day 2 sounds great! Your food choices sound YUMMY! Have you ever eaten at Studio Catering Company? We LOVED it! If you haven't tried it, you should--I'll have pics up this week or next (hopefully). That pasta at the Brown Derby sounds soooo yummy! :thumbsup2

Actually, I've never been to the Studio Catering Company. I'll have to check out what they have!

Sorry for being MIA! I'm here though! Your plans for the parks look awesome and I'm glad the park hours worked out. I LOVE the Halloween pictures! You are your little guy are adorable :) And, reading about your ADR's is making me hungry!

Haha, that's alright! I know you're busy!

I'm so glad it all worked out too!

Glad you liked the Halloween pics!

Haha, I know the ADR menus make me hungry too!

MeMom
11-04-2009, 05:18 PM
I just put up another set of Pop pictures after the set with the medical stuff in them, if you're interested. I'll having you knowing every square inch of the place before you get there. :laughing:

wdwgirl03
11-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Day 2:

Then, we're heading to DHS for the day. Our ADR for the day is the Hollywood Brown Derby at 11:30 a.m.

From looking at the menu, I think I'm going to order the Agnolotti Pasta with Rock Shrimp - Made with artichoke hearts, and fried peppers tossed in extra virgin olive oil and shaved garlic. And for dessert, I'll have the Banana White Chocolate Toffee Tower - Served on a cocoa almond cookie and Bananas "Foster." Yummmmm! :lovestruc

For dinner, our CS will probably be somewhere at DHS. We like either the Backlot Express or Pizza Planet.

If at the BE, I think I'll order either the Grilled Chicken Salad - Mixed greens, carrots, cabbage, tomato, and roasted soy, tossed with Zinfandel's vinaigrette or the Grilled Vegetable Sandwich - Toasted roll, mushrooms, red peppers, zucchini, tomato, watercress, and cheese,which my Sis always gets there.

If at PP, I think I'll order either the Toy Story Salad - Kalamata olives, pepperoncini, feta cheese, onions, and tomatoes topped with Balsamic vinaigrette or the Individual Cheese Pizza or maybe...Buzz's Meal Deal - Individual cheese pizza served with a garden salad and get a little of both! :laughing:

Your plans look good! Mmm, I love Pizza Planet.

xoktenox
11-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Day 2:

I'm not even hungry and reading this is making me feel like I am...I need to stop reading now :rotfl:

I'm so excited to hear about your HBD meal. I really want to try it there because that Cobb Salad looks yummo but so does the pasta dish you mentioned. Good choice :)

vamassey1
11-04-2009, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE=tinkgurl;34204571]Day 2:

May I suggest the Pop waffles with strawberries and whipped creme? My favorite!

tinkgurl
11-04-2009, 07:39 PM
I just put up another set of Pop pictures after the set with the medical stuff in them, if you're interested. I'll having you knowing every square inch of the place before you get there. :laughing:

I saw it! You probably will. And I'm grateful. :)

Your plans look good! Mmm, I love Pizza Planet.

Thanks girl! The only thing I don't like about Pizza Planet is the lack of seating. There isn't very much!

I'm not even hungry and reading this is making me feel like I am...I need to stop reading now :rotfl:

I'm so excited to hear about your HBD meal. I really want to try it there because that Cobb Salad looks yummo but so does the pasta dish you mentioned. Good choice :)

Haha, I'm sorry..I'm such a bad influence! :rotfl2:

I'll definately be letting you know about HBD!

joy13
11-04-2009, 08:14 PM
I just finished getting caught up on your June trip report and now followed you over here! I just started my Trip report and I am starting with all of our Pop pictures if you are interested :)

tinkgurl
11-04-2009, 08:26 PM
May I suggest the Pop waffles with strawberries and whipped creme? My favorite!

Ooooh that sounds good! :thumbsup2

I just finished getting caught up on your June trip report and now followed you over here! I just started my Trip report and I am starting with all of our Pop pictures if you are interested :)

Glad you made it through my June TR and Welcome over here!

I will head over to yours now! :)

All7OfUs
11-05-2009, 08:58 AM
Gosh, Tink, all those choices sound so mature and well-palated! Nice!

Any of your choices sound super mouth-watering to me. I've only ever eaten at Starring Rolls in DHS, so can't give you any hints at all, but what you've listed sounds great!

princess_momma
11-05-2009, 09:20 AM
I always make the little guy his own cake and then I make another one for everyone else. He always feels so special. If you want, I can find some good cake pictures this weekend!

Oooh, fried ravioli is the best!

Haha, I love Cosmic Ray's. Mom, Dad, Sis, and B/F always laugh at me because I always want a table in Sonny's room. He has a facebook?! :rotfl2:Another fun place to eat is out on the patio towards the Castle.

Thanks for the breakfast info!

I'll have to stop by during lunch/dinner time to try the cheese fries for you!

I think the Buzz's deal sounds good too!

Do you ever watch Friends? There is an episode for Rachel's daughters birthday and she orders a cake and it ends up being shaped inappropriately and she says "If I wanted this cake to be a disaster, I would've baked it myself!" That's totally me. I can bake an edible, even rather tasty cake but its never that pretty!! I would love to see some cake pics of yours!! :goodvibes

I can't wait to try fried ravoli...yum!! I already love normal ravoli and like 98% of things are better fried, so it sounds promising! :rotfl:

Sonny totally has a facebook! You should find him so you can be cool like me!! :rotfl: We sat in the worst place ever there...it was lame. I'll have to go back and try the spots you recommend!

tinkgurl
11-05-2009, 11:33 AM
Gosh, Tink, all those choices sound so mature and well-palated! Nice!

Any of your choices sound super mouth-watering to me. I've only ever eaten at Starring Rolls in DHS, so can't give you any hints at all, but what you've listed sounds great!

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one whose mouth is watering! :laughing:

Do you ever watch Friends? There is an episode for Rachel's daughters birthday and she orders a cake and it ends up being shaped inappropriately and she says "If I wanted this cake to be a disaster, I would've baked it myself!" That's totally me. I can bake an edible, even rather tasty cake but its never that pretty!! I would love to see some cake pics of yours!! :goodvibes

I can't wait to try fried ravoli...yum!! I already love normal ravoli and like 98% of things are better fried, so it sounds promising! :rotfl:

Sonny totally has a facebook! You should find him so you can be cool like me!! :rotfl: We sat in the worst place ever there...it was lame. I'll have to go back and try the spots you recommend!

Of course I watch Friends! OMG that episode makes me laugh!

Of course things are better fried..so great for our health! :thumbsup2 LOL

Haha, I still have to get a facebook first..How the heck does he have one?!

tinkgurl
11-05-2009, 11:40 AM
Day 3: We are beginning the day with breakfast at Kona Cafe at 8:30 a.m. Can anyone tell me what time we should be at the bus stop by to have enough time to get to the MK then the monorail to the Poly?

Can you guess what I'll be ordering? Everyone say it with me..TONGA TOAST! TONGA TOAST! TONGA TOAST! Tonga Toast - Banana-stuffed sourdough bread, rolled in cinnamon sugar with your choice of ham, bacon or sausage..I'll be choosing the sausage..YUM!

Then we're heading over to Epcot for the day. We'll be eating at Le Cellier at 2:05 p.m. I'll be ordering the Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon - Served wild mushroom risotto and white truffle-herb butter sauce..I had this last time we ate there and it was GOOD! For dessert, I'll have the Maple Creme Brulee - Maple creme brulee.

For dinner, we'll still be at Epcot, but I'm not sure exactly where we'll be eating. I know Sunshine Seasons is one of our choices, but we might look around at the different CS places around WS. Any suggestions? I love sushi so does the CS in Japan serve that?

LilAnn
11-05-2009, 01:21 PM
Day 3:

Can you guess what I'll be ordering? Everyone say it with me..TONGA TOAST! TONGA TOAST! TONGA TOAST! Tonga Toast - Banana-stuffed sourdough bread, rolled in cinnamon sugar with your choice of ham, bacon or sausage..I'll be choosing the sausage..YUM!

For dinner, we'll still be at Epcot, but I'm not sure exactly where we'll be eating. I know Sunshine Seasons is one of our choices, but we might look around at the different CS places around WS. Any suggestions? I love sushi so does the CS in Japan serve that?

Yummm. Tonga Toast! We never got a chance to try that on our last trip so we have that on our list for next time. It always looks so yummy!

Sunshine seasons is good, which i know you love. We ate at the Yakitori House in Japan (I think that's the CS there0 and thought it was pretty good. We were craving asian food/noodles/rice a couple of days into our trip so we ate there. I think they do have sushi - very limited though. I think you can get california rolls or spicy tuna rolls. I know we ordered teriyaki chicken (with rice and veggies), some udon noodles (a soup based noodle dish) and those were okay.

For dessert, there are so many options in the WS and the french patisserie is always delicious! Sigh, drooling now......

that's nice
11-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Day 3: We are beginning the day with breakfast at Kona Cafe at 8:30 a.m. Can anyone tell me what time we should be at the bus stop by to have enough time to get to the MK then the monorail to the Poly?
Ummm an hour before! It does sound silly but if you want to be on time you should give yourself an hour. At least 45 minutes if you want to roll the dice!

Ummmmmmm Here ya go! Just to get your mouth watering!!!! LOL

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo351/djtimbct/Disney%20October09/DSC06145.jpg

Then we're heading over to Epcot for the day. We'll be eating at Le Cellier at 2:05 p.m. I'll be ordering the Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon - Served wild mushroom risotto and white truffle-herb butter sauce..I had this last time we ate there and it was GOOD! For dessert, I'll have the Maple Creme Brulee - Maple creme brulee.
THAT FILET IS SOOOO GOOD!!!! Not a fan of the brulee though. It's just me though.:rolleyes1

SS is such a great place.. there are so many choices.. You can just eat what you feel like at that moment. I'm curious to hear about CS in the WS too. I've only been to Epcot 2 times and have eaten at SS both times.

princess_momma
11-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Of course I watch Friends! OMG that episode makes me laugh!

Of course things are better fried..so great for our health! :thumbsup2 LOL

Haha, I still have to get a facebook first..How the heck does he have one?!

That episode makes me laugh too! I love Friends!!

Yeah, its common knowledge that fried stuff is really healthiest for you!!

Gee, I can't believe that Sonny has a facebook and you don't!! That's funny. Facebook makes me laugh. I love how many sentences people have that's like "well on so-and-so's facebook page...". It has just made everyone a stalker of each other!! But sometimes its good for catching up!! :laughing:

Lately, I've been spending all my time on the computer playing games at the Disney game site!! Is that pathetic? Some are so fun!! I really like the Up! one. There's also one for Rhino (for Bolt) that kinda Sonic-ish. (the hedgehog). I also love Pixie Hollow. I'm pretty sure my fairy is named Melanie Bumblemist! :rotfl: (I think I've just revealed too much about my inner child... :sad2:)

tink774
11-05-2009, 02:46 PM
I just found this PTR, after reading some of your TR from this year. I'm so jealous of your trip! My parents tried to talk me into letting them pay for a WDW trip for my graduation gift too, but I need the money more. :guilty: I'll just have to wait (im)patiently.

We just got back from our 5th stay at POP this past weekend, and I'm sure that you'll enjoy it! And the meal choices sound so yummy! They're making my mouth water and my stomach grumble.

tinkgurl
11-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Yummm. Tonga Toast! We never got a chance to try that on our last trip so we have that on our list for next time. It always looks so yummy!

Sunshine seasons is good, which i know you love. We ate at the Yakitori House in Japan (I think that's the CS there0 and thought it was pretty good. We were craving asian food/noodles/rice a couple of days into our trip so we ate there. I think they do have sushi - very limited though. I think you can get california rolls or spicy tuna rolls. I know we ordered teriyaki chicken (with rice and veggies), some udon noodles (a soup based noodle dish) and those were okay.

For dessert, there are so many options in the WS and the french patisserie is always delicious! Sigh, drooling now......

I can't wait to try the Tonga Toast!

Hm..I might have to try the CS in Japan. I love both the california rolls and the spicy tuna rolls. Thanks for the info!

I HAVE to get tiramisu in Italy! :laughing:

Ummm an hour before! It does sound silly but if you want to be on time you should give yourself an hour. At least 45 minutes if you want to roll the dice!

Ummmmmmm Here ya go! Just to get your mouth watering!!!! LOL

THAT FILET IS SOOOO GOOD!!!! Not a fan of the brulee though. It's just me though.:rolleyes1

SS is such a great place.. there are so many choices.. You can just eat what you feel like at that moment. I'm curious to hear about CS in the WS too. I've only been to Epcot 2 times and have eaten at SS both times.

Okay, I was going to guess at least 45 minutes to an hour. Thanks for the tip!

Ooooh man that Tonga Toast looks soooo good! Thanks for making me hungry. Geeze Tim! LOL

I've only eaten lunch at SS, Electric Umbrella, and the CS place in Mexico. Let me tell you..the CS place in Mexico serves HUGE portions! I could've easily shared my meal with at least B/F and maybe Sis too.

That episode makes me laugh too! I love Friends!!

Yeah, its common knowledge that fried stuff is really healthiest for you!!

Gee, I can't believe that Sonny has a facebook and you don't!! That's funny. Facebook makes me laugh. I love how many sentences people have that's like "well on so-and-so's facebook page...". It has just made everyone a stalker of each other!! But sometimes its good for catching up!! :laughing:

Lately, I've been spending all my time on the computer playing games at the Disney game site!! Is that pathetic? Some are so fun!! I really like the Up! one. There's also one for Rhino (for Bolt) that kinda Sonic-ish. (the hedgehog). I also love Pixie Hollow. I'm pretty sure my fairy is named Melanie Bumblemist! :rotfl: (I think I've just revealed too much about my inner child... :sad2:)

I wish Friends was still on!

LOL Sis always talks about how she read on so-and-so's facebook that so-and-so broke up or so-and-so are dating now. :rotfl2:

Oooh, I haven't played any of those games..but knowing me, I'd probably get addicted! :laughing:

I just found this PTR, after reading some of your TR from this year. I'm so jealous of your trip! My parents tried to talk me into letting them pay for a WDW trip for my graduation gift too, but I need the money more. :guilty: I'll just have to wait (im)patiently.

We just got back from our 5th stay at POP this past weekend, and I'm sure that you'll enjoy it! And the meal choices sound so yummy! They're making my mouth water and my stomach grumble.

Welcome! Well that stinks you aren't going on a graduation trip too! :guilty: But, that is so cool you just got home this past weekend! I can't wait to see POP.

I just realized that I was a reader on your PTR!

vamassey1
11-05-2009, 03:25 PM

I would give yourself about an hour. That's what we did.

That sounds like the perfect breakfast!

The Mushroom Filet is my favorite!

I don't think I would be able to eat another meal after the first 2, maybe just a snack. Strawberry Shortcake at Sunshine Seasons!:thumbsup2

creativeamanda
11-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Am I the only one in the world who is not thrilled with the thought of Tonga Toast?

AlohaPolynesian
11-05-2009, 03:45 PM
Yummmm! Oh how I would love to figure out how to squeeze in an ADR for Kona breakfast. Totally jealous! Anyways, I think you should be at the bus stop by 7:30. I find that an hour was the perfect amount of time to get to the Poly. I think we took the boat, though. Sunshine Seasons is definitely my favorite CS in Epcot. I live for that strawberry cake!!! Sounds like a delicious day!!!

tinkgurl
11-05-2009, 03:58 PM
I don't think I would be able to eat another meal after the first 2, maybe just a snack. Strawberry Shortcake at Sunshine Seasons!:thumbsup2

:laughing: It is alot of food!

Am I the only one in the world who is not thrilled with the thought of Tonga Toast?

I haven't tried it, so I'll let you know what I think!

Yummmm! Oh how I would love to figure out how to squeeze in an ADR for Kona breakfast. Totally jealous! Anyways, I think you should be at the bus stop by 7:30. I find that an hour was the perfect amount of time to get to the Poly. I think we took the boat, though. Sunshine Seasons is definitely my favorite CS in Epcot. I live for that strawberry cake!!! Sounds like a delicious day!!!

Okay, another tip to be at the bus an hour before. Thanks!

Haha, I love Sunshine Seasons!

xoktenox
11-05-2009, 06:04 PM

Tonga Toast!!!!!!! AHhhh can't wait for our Kona breakfast! Chris loved it so much last time he took a pic on his cell phone (that he still has on there 7 months later) and sent it to his brother and friends at home haha :laughing:

I'm not a steak person so I can't comment on the Le Cellier food but Sunshine Seasons is sooo yummy for a CS at Epcot. idk if the Japan pavilion serves sushi but I can check soon for you! :thumbsup2

tinkgurl
11-05-2009, 06:11 PM
Tonga Toast!!!!!!! AHhhh can't wait for our Kona breakfast! Chris loved it so much last time he took a pic on his cell phone (that he still has on there 7 months later) and sent it to his brother and friends at home haha :laughing:

I'm not a steak person so I can't comment on the Le Cellier food but Sunshine Seasons is sooo yummy for a CS at Epcot. idk if the Japan pavilion serves sushi but I can check soon for you! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to try the Tonga Toast I've been hearing so much about! Haha, I still have all my pics on my phone that I sent you from our trip..and the one of the Castle that you sent me when you were there!

Aw, would you really check for me?! :flower3:

xoktenox
11-05-2009, 06:21 PM
I can't wait to try the Tonga Toast I've been hearing so much about! Haha, I still have all my pics on my phone that I sent you from our trip..and the one of the Castle that you sent me when you were there!

Aw, would you really check for me?! :flower3:

OMG you never tried it?! Miss "I've been to WDW 850282390 times" never has tried Tonga Toast?! You must! :rotfl:

Of course I will check for you! Try and remind me while I'm there since I'll be texting you the entire time anyway LOL

P.S. I love when I'm writing to you on here and texting you at the same time :laughing:

tinkgurl
11-05-2009, 07:04 PM
OMG you never tried it?! Miss "I've been to WDW 850282390 times" never has tried Tonga Toast?! You must! :rotfl:

Of course I will check for you! Try and remind me while I'm there since I'll be texting you the entire time anyway LOL

P.S. I love when I'm writing to you on here and texting you at the same time :laughing:

Oooooohhhh shush. :lmao:

Of course you know I'll remind you, since I hope to be talking to you like 24/7..okay maybe not THAT much..You do have to sleep sometime in there. :lmao:

LOL I love writing on here to you and texting you at the same time too! Plus, listening to DIS Radio and other music videos at the same time too.

All7OfUs
11-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Hi TG!

Day 3 looks super tasty, too!

Never have Tonga, but it sure looks good! I make it at home occasionally, and it is very good! I'd go with sausage too. I've heard others say that the savory needs to balance out the sweet.

I"m not a big steaky kind of gal, but add me some shrooms- gotta love that!

Can't remember who mentioned tiramisu, but that has GOT to be my hands down fave for dessert. Will be adding that to my snack list right now!! It even beats out brulee.

I think you're right, you probably won't need a lot after 2 meals like that. Go for a snacky type thing for dinner. Crepes in France oughta just about do you right.

that's nice
11-06-2009, 07:07 AM
I was thinking what we had for dessert at Le Cellier in March. I ended up getting the S'mores.... Mmmmmm it was really good. I haven't seen people talking about it in a while.... I wonder if it is still on the menu?:confused3

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo351/djtimbct/Disney%203-09/DSC04602.jpg

princess_momma
11-06-2009, 10:25 AM
I wish Friends was still on!

LOL Sis always talks about how she read on so-and-so's facebook that so-and-so broke up or so-and-so are dating now. :rotfl2:

Oooh, I haven't played any of those games..but knowing me, I'd probably get addicted! :laughing:

I wish it was too!! It was so great...I miss it. Season 10 is my favorite and I love watching the bloopers!

That's funny. I always stalk people's pictures and stuff!

Those games are pretty addicting!!

I really want to try Tonga Toast...I can't wait to hear about it!! At first, I didn't think it sounded good, but it does more and more everyday!

tinkgurl
11-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Hi TG!

Day 3 looks super tasty, too!

Never have Tonga, but it sure looks good! I make it at home occasionally, and it is very good! I'd go with sausage too. I've heard others say that the savory needs to balance out the sweet.

I"m not a big steaky kind of gal, but add me some shrooms- gotta love that!

Can't remember who mentioned tiramisu, but that has GOT to be my hands down fave for dessert. Will be adding that to my snack list right now!! It even beats out brulee.

I think you're right, you probably won't need a lot after 2 meals like that. Go for a snacky type thing for dinner. Crepes in France oughta just about do you right.

Hi! It's finally Friday! :woohoo:

It was me who mentioned tiramisu! It is definately my favorite dessert too!

Yeah I think it will be fun to just try different snacks around WS for dinner.

I was thinking what we had for dessert at Le Cellier in March. I ended up getting the S'mores.... Mmmmmm it was really good. I haven't seen people talking about it in a while.... I wonder if it is still on the menu?:confused3

Whoa, that looks pretty good! I remember seeing the pic in your TR!

I wish it was too!! It was so great...I miss it. Season 10 is my favorite and I love watching the bloopers!

That's funny. I always stalk people's pictures and stuff!

Those games are pretty addicting!!

I really want to try Tonga Toast...I can't wait to hear about it!! At first, I didn't think it sounded good, but it does more and more everyday!

I love bloopers!

Looking at pics of the Tonga Toast, it looks huge!

tinkgurl
11-06-2009, 10:35 AM
Day 4: We'll be eating breakfast at POP food court again..then heading to AK for the day.

For lunch, we're eating at Yak & Yeti at 1:00. Looks like I'll be ordering either...the Maple Tamarind Chicken - Seared chicken breast, Indonesian tamarind glaze, coconut-ginger rice, baby bok choy, and shiitake mushroom stir-fry..or the Shaoxing Steak & Shrimp - Skirt steak, tempura-battered shrimp, jasmine rice, stir-fried veggies, and chili plum dipping sauce...or the Tempura Shrimp - Chili plum sauce, coconut-ginger rice, and stir-fried veggies. And for dessert I'll have the raspberry sorbet! YUM!

For dinner, we're eating at The Mara at AKL. I'll have either...the Flatbread Chicken & Olive Pizza - Flatbread chicken and olive pizza..or the Fried Shrimp Platter - Served with French fries. And for dessert I'll have the cheesecake!

tink774
11-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Day 4:For dinner, we're eating at The Mara at AKL. I'll have either...the Flatbread Chicken & Olive Pizza - Flatbread chicken and olive pizza..or the Fried Shrimp Platter - Served with French fries. And for dessert I'll have the cheesecake!

Mmmmmm, fried shrimp and cheesecake. :donald: I've never eaten at Mara, but all of these sound delicious so I'll have to try it one day! :thumbsup2

vamassey1
11-06-2009, 10:58 AM
You're making me hungry again!!!!:eek:

Dancegrl624
11-06-2009, 12:49 PM

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo351/djtimbct/Disney%203-09/DSC04602.jpg

My DH has the s'mores on our trip in June, so it's definately still on the menu. I had a bite and it was delish!!! The chocolate "moose" is also very good at LeCellier!

princess_momma
11-06-2009, 02:06 PM
For dinner, we're eating at The Mara at AKL. I'll have either...the Flatbread Chicken & Olive Pizza - Flatbread chicken and olive pizza..or the Fried Shrimp Platter - Served with French fries. And for dessert I'll have the cheesecake!

All of day 4 sounds good!! My mom got some sort of Asian cuisine at the Mara and it was one of her favorite meals. (If anyone has been stalking me around different threads on the Dis, yes, my mom does have a rather large amount of "favorite meals".)

Have you had Zebra domes before? I just had to get them for my dessert and try them! I was so sad though that I was too full to finish them and they got melty!

AlohaPolynesian
11-06-2009, 02:32 PM
You've gotta try the fried green beans that are a appetizer at Yak & Yeti! They're awesome!!

lauren_elizabeth
11-06-2009, 03:19 PM
I've heard so many things about Yak & Yeti! I want to try the counter-service part of it this trip! Yummmmm! :)

And I've never been to the Mara! Everything for your Day 4 plans sound great!

stacikristine
11-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Actually, I've never been to the Studio Catering Company. I'll have to check out what they have!

Oops. I actually meant Starring Rolls. :upsidedow It's SO yummy!

tinkgurl
11-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Mmmmmm, fried shrimp and cheesecake. :donald: I've never eaten at Mara, but all of these sound delicious so I'll have to try it one day! :thumbsup2

You have to try it!

Haha, ssssssssssssssssssssssorry! :flower3:

My DH has the s'mores on our trip in June, so it's definately still on the menu. I had a bite and it was delish!!! The chocolate "moose" is also very good at LeCellier!

What does the moose taste like?

All of day 4 sounds good!! My mom got some sort of Asian cuisine at the Mara and it was one of her favorite meals. (If anyone has been stalking me around different threads on the Dis, yes, my mom does have a rather large amount of "favorite meals".)

Have you had Zebra domes before? I just had to get them for my dessert and try them! I was so sad though that I was too full to finish them and they got melty!

Haha, I have a lot of favorite meals at WDW too.

Yep, I've had the Zebra domes before! YUM! If they have those at The Mara, I'll have to have them.

You've gotta try the fried green beans that are a appetizer at Yak & Yeti! They're awesome!!

I am definately thinking about it! :) Have you tried the fried green beans at TGI Friday's? They are SO good and I love the dip they come with!

I've heard so many things about Yak & Yeti! I want to try the counter-service part of it this trip! Yummmmm! :)

And I've never been to the Mara! Everything for your Day 4 plans sound great!

Where is the CS part of Yak & Yeti?

You have to try The Mara sometime!

Haha, that's alright. I will look at it!

joy13
11-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Love, love, love Starring Rolls!

that's nice
11-06-2009, 11:12 PM

If you look in the background of the S'mores you can see the moose... Aww heck I think I have the moose in my photobucket account... let me look.

Hope you don't mind seeing my DW & DD too.

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo351/djtimbct/Disney%203-09/DSC04603.jpg

Tink I never have eaten at Yak&Yeti TS. I did try the CS last month and it was really good. I even didn't mind missing Flame Tree for it. :)

All7OfUs
11-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Starring Rolls is the best!! Their sandwiches looked supreme, but all we got was a cherry pastry and coffee, which was out-of-this-world!!

MeMom
11-07-2009, 09:03 AM

That's what's happening to me every time I come over here, too! ;)

Just the mention of zebra domes has me visualizing myself at Animal Kingdom Lodge right now. :goodvibes

I haven't gotten a sandwich at Starring Rolls, but we've had many different pastries there.

We sure are going to have a lot of good food pictures to look forward to when you get back from this trip! :thumbsup2

AlohaPolynesian
11-07-2009, 11:37 AM
I haven't tried the ones at Friday's!! I don't even think I've seen them on the menu and I was just at Friday's towards the end of summer. But now I'll have to go back, LOL!

tinkgurl
11-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Love, love, love Starring Rolls!

Hmm..I just might have to try there!

If you look in the background of the S'mores you can see the moose... Aww heck I think I have the moose in my photobucket account... let me look.

Hope you don't mind seeing my DW & DD too.

Tink I never have eaten at Yak&Yeti TS. I did try the CS last month and it was really good. I even didn't mind missing Flame Tree for it. :)

Of course I don't mind. Your family is too cute. :)

What does the moose taste like?

Oh you have to try Yak & Yeti for TS. It's really good. And I'm proud of you for missing out on Flame Tree for the CS!

Starring Rolls is the best!! Their sandwiches looked supreme, but all we got was a cherry pastry and coffee, which was out-of-this-world!!

I'll have to look at it!

That's what's happening to me every time I come over here, too! ;)

Just the mention of zebra domes has me visualizing myself at Animal Kingdom Lodge right now. :goodvibes

I haven't gotten a sandwich at Starring Rolls, but we've had many different pastries there.

We sure are going to have a lot of good food pictures to look forward to when you get back from this trip! :thumbsup2

Yum...Zebra Domes!!!

Oh I am definately taking food pics this trip! :)

I haven't tried the ones at Friday's!! I don't even think I've seen them on the menu and I was just at Friday's towards the end of summer. But now I'll have to go back, LOL!

LOL..it's in the appetizer section. They are SO good!

tinkgurl
11-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Day 5: Our last full day. :sad1: We'll be at the MK all day..(of course you guys would've guessed that with me LOL).

We're having lunch at The Wave at 1:00 p.m. I'll be having either the Italian Chef Salad - Mixed greens tossed with red wine vinaigrette served with prosciutto, cappicola, provolone, salami, and shaved parmesan or the Mediterranean Tuna Salad - Herb-crusted seared ahi tuna with green beans, potatoes, roasted red peppers, and olive toast. And for dessert I'll be having the Creamy Indulgence - Cheesecake with raspberry coulis, Coconut panna cotta with passion fruit drizzle. YUM!

For dinner, we'll be eating at either Pinnochio's/Cosmic Ray's (depending on where we eat our first night) OR hop on the monorail over to Capt.Cook's at the Poly...I already mentioned what I'd eat at Pinnochio's/Cosmic Ray's, but if we eat at Capt.Cook's, I'll be having the sushi and a dole whip! :)

CanadianWDWfan
11-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Hi Tinkgirl!

I just booked a trip to POP for the same time as you.

It's my DD's March break and I'm so excitted!

Maybe I'll run into you....;)

I need to go read your pre-TR and see what your plans are.....:surfweb:

P.s. I hope the 'little guy' is doing okay. He is such a cuttie. :goodvibes

Lynn5700
11-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Girl, I'm all over day 3! Tonga Toast and Le Cellier! YUM YUM YUM!!!!

YAY for going to The Wave!!!!! OMG I could go for some Disney food right now!!!!

tinkgurl
11-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Hi Tinkgirl!

I just booked a trip to POP for the same time as you.

It's my DD's March break and I'm so excitted!

Maybe I'll run into you....;)

I need to go read your pre-TR and see what your plans are.....:surfweb:

P.s. I hope the 'little guy' is doing okay. He is such a cuttie. :goodvibes

Hi! That is so cool that we're both going to be at POP at the same time!

The little guy is doing great. Friday night I took him to get his H1N1 mist vaccine and he did great! Didn't even flinch. The only part he hated about being at this building was the elevator. He says to me in the car on the way home, "I no like that elebator. It made me feel scared." And I said to him, "I know buddy, me too!" Haha, he's definately related to me since we both hate them! :laughing:

Girl, I'm all over day 3! Tonga Toast and Le Cellier! YUM YUM YUM!!!!

YAY for going to The Wave!!!!! OMG I could go for some Disney food right now!!!!

Haha, looks like you approve?! :thumbsup2

creativeamanda
11-08-2009, 10:21 AM
I was thinking of using a snack credit at Starring rolls. Do they serve semi-good coffee? That is the only thing I'll be missing--I might have to take some Dunkin Donuts coffee with me to the resort. . .

tinkgurl
11-08-2009, 02:25 PM
I was thinking of using a snack credit at Starring rolls. Do they serve semi-good coffee? That is the only thing I'll be missing--I might have to take some Dunkin Donuts coffee with me to the resort. . .

So they have sandwiches, pastries, and coffee at Starring Rolls? :surfweb:

AlohaPolynesian
11-08-2009, 05:28 PM
I can't wait to hear about the Wave! I've booked reservations for there so many times and then always cancel because my plans end up changing. I am so excited for you though because all the reviews look delish!

CanadianWDWfan
11-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Do you know which nights have Fantasmic? I can't seem to find the answer.

Glad to hear he wasn't afraid to get the H1N1 vaccine.

We havn't gotten ours yet, so far they have only given it to the very young, health care workers, sick people and pregnant ladies.

I heard we have run out here....:eek:....I hope none of us gets sick in the meantime.

creativeamanda
11-08-2009, 06:05 PM

I was never a coffee drinker. But sometime in the past couple of years I became one. Now I have to have a cup every day.

xoktenox
11-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Hello my dear! I hope you had a good weekend!

Your food sounds so yummy I cant even deal LOL And thinking about eating at The Wave got me so excited since that's where we'll be on our first night there in 21 days!!! :woohoo: Actually, 21 days from now, I will be at The Wave! :banana: I soooo wish you guys could come with us or we could go with you for SB!

tinkgurl
11-08-2009, 10:55 PM
I can't wait to hear about the Wave! I've booked reservations for there so many times and then always cancel because my plans end up changing. I am so excited for you though because all the reviews look delish!

Aw, too bad you haven't made it there yet! I'd love to hear anyone's experience with it! But, I will share my review of course!

Do you know which nights have Fantasmic? I can't seem to find the answer.

Sorry, I don't know when Fantasmic is during our trip. But if I ever find out, I will let you know!

I was never a coffee drinker. But sometime in the past couple of years I became one. Now I have to have a cup every day.

Haha, I'm slowly becoming a coffee drinker. :surfweb:

Hello my dear! I hope you had a good weekend!

Your food sounds so yummy I cant even deal LOL And thinking about eating at The Wave got me so excited since that's where we'll be on our first night there in 21 days!!! :woohoo: Actually, 21 days from now, I will be at The Wave! :banana: I soooo wish you guys could come with us or we could go with you for SB!

Hey girl hey! My weekend was busy. I'm sure I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

LOL All these menus just make me SO hungry, it drives me nuts!

I am so excited for you. I wish we were able to work things out too. But..we'll still have June! :)

All7OfUs
11-08-2009, 11:15 PM

It's a great place to use a snack credit!! They have GREAT coffee- the real deal from an espresso machine. and their pastries are nummy good!!

We didnt' get one, but the sandwiches looked delish!! Loaded with meat and veggies.

WElcome to the coffee clache!! Sitting here right now, with me nice cup o' jo!!

princess_momma
11-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Haha, I have a lot of favorite meals at WDW too.

Yep, I've had the Zebra domes before! YUM! If they have those at The Mara, I'll have to have them.

The Mara does have Zebra Domes! They can either be a snack credit or a dessert!! I loved them so much!

Yes. And its all huge. We had cinnamon rolls from there for breakfast. They also have some of the most massive cupcakes known to man, if you were interested in knowing that. I want to try the Butterfinger one.

JenAusty
11-09-2009, 12:06 PM
I loved your Halloween carving pics. I love carving pumpkins. i love the smell and the pumpkin seeds. Thanks for sharing.

Day 1:
At Pinnochio- I do believe that I had the Chicken breast nuggets and fries.. the nuggets were really good. And DH had the chocolate cake- which was good also.

Day 2:
Toy Story Pizza Planet- Have you ate here a lot? I honestly, didn't care for there food at all. I can't remember the name of my salad- but I had the one with melon in it. I just felt there wasn't much of it. but the rice crispy treat is yummy. And DH had the pizza- which we thought was mediocre.

Day 3:
Reading about your Tonga Toast, and Mushroom Filet Mignon is practically making me drool. Those are for suress for next time.

tinkgurl
11-09-2009, 04:00 PM
It's a great place to use a snack credit!! They have GREAT coffee- the real deal from an espresso machine. and their pastries are nummy good!!

We didnt' get one, but the sandwiches looked delish!! Loaded with meat and veggies.

WElcome to the coffee clache!! Sitting here right now, with me nice cup o' jo!!

I'll have to check it out!

The Mara does have Zebra Domes! They can either be a snack credit or a dessert!! I loved them so much!

Yes. And its all huge. We had cinnamon rolls from there for breakfast. They also have some of the most massive cupcakes known to man, if you were interested in knowing that. I want to try the Butterfinger one.

Oh my gosh, I think I had them for my dessert at The Mara and forgot about it. :rotfl:

I loved your Halloween carving pics. I love carving pumpkins. i love the smell and the pumpkin seeds. Thanks for sharing.

Day 1:
At Pinnochio- I do believe that I had the Chicken breast nuggets and fries.. the nuggets were really good. And DH had the chocolate cake- which was good also.

Day 2:
Toy Story Pizza Planet- Have you ate here a lot? I honestly, didn't care for there food at all. I can't remember the name of my salad- but I had the one with melon in it. I just felt there wasn't much of it. but the rice crispy treat is yummy. And DH had the pizza- which we thought was mediocre.

Day 3:
Reading about your Tonga Toast, and Mushroom Filet Mignon is practically making me drool. Those are for suress for next time.

They do have good nuggets at Pinnochio's!

Yep, we've been to Pizza Planet a lot. That's too bad you didn't have a good experience

I know..both the Tonga Toast and filet mignon sounds good right about now!

tinkgurl
11-09-2009, 04:32 PM
New Game!

-As some of you may remember from my last PTR, I played a "game" called 'Attraction of the Day'. I've decided to try something new for this PTR. I have to admit, I got alot of the idea from All7OfUs and wdwgirl03.

-What I'm going to do is: each day I'll give a clue about one of my Top 10 attractions for each park. But first, I'm going to give clues about my Top 10 highlights/memories of our June trip. If you have to, go ahead and cheat by trying to find it in my '09 TR. :)

-I'll give you guys 12-24 hours to guess and then I'll give the answer.

-I'll keep track of who gets their answers right and at the end of the entire game, the winning person will get to give me a photo assignment of something they want to see when I go in March. Unless you guys can think of a better reward. :laughing:

First clue:

I was an instigator at this rowdy 'Happily Ever After' feast with Big Bertha.

vamassey1
11-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Dinner at 1900 Park Fare, the fight between the sisters?

xoktenox
11-09-2009, 07:56 PM
This is a great game girl! You're always so creative with them and keep readers entertained the whole time until your trip :goodvibes

I'm gonna go with the last poster on here and guess the 1900 Park Fare dinner too...? :confused3

All7OfUs
11-09-2009, 11:35 PM
New Game!

-As some of you may remember from my last PTR, I played a "game" called 'Attraction of the Day'. I've decided to try something new for this PTR. I have to admit, I got alot of the idea from All7OfUs and wdwgirl03.

-I'll keep track of who gets their answers right and at the end of the entire game, the winning person will get to give me a photo assignment of something they want to see when I go in March. Unless you guys can think of a better reward. :laughing:

First clue:

I was an instigator at this rowdy 'Happily Ever After' feast with Big Bertha.

How 'bout a free trip. Just one request- my own room, WITH the DxDP! :lmao:

I'm flattered that you are taking the game idea and running with it. Seriously, how much fun is that?!

OK, need to do some "research", and will make my guess sometime today...

that's nice
11-09-2009, 11:43 PM
I'm in for 1900 Park Fare

I'll keep it on the DL. :ssst:

All7OfUs
11-10-2009, 05:09 AM
OK, I'm ready...

I somehow remember some raucous good fun at: 1900 Park Fare, including some good natured teasing.

Hope I'm on track!