PDA

View Full Version : Can I see fireworks from DTD?

loobylou44
10-15-2009, 11:28 AM
We are going to the 6pm performance of Cirque de soleil on Christmas Day, and then spending a bit of time at Downtown Disney afterwards. So will we be able to see either Wishes or Illuminations from Downtown Disney, and if so whereabouts in Downtown Disney? thanks :goodvibes

Chilly
10-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Sorry don't know but you might get a better response if you change the thread title to can you see the fireworks from DTD? Just a thought.

Mrs Doubtfire
10-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Epcot is the nearest to DTD - you may see some of the lasers but not sure that you will be able to see that much. I've never noticed anything when there - but you never know - my DH often say's that my eyes are pasted on!!:)

loobylou44
10-15-2009, 05:06 PM
Sorry don't know but you might get a better response if you change the thread title to can you see the fireworks from DTD? Just a thought.

Yes, that does make more sense!! :lmao:

zippy99
10-16-2009, 08:21 AM
If you can get on the Characters in Flight balloon ride in DTD - it is meant to be fantastic when you can see the MK & Epcot fireworks at the same time.

When we were there in Sept, we met a couple who planned their ride in the giant balloon to be at 9pm so they could see the fireworks too - they said it was fantastic

loobylou44
10-16-2009, 09:57 AM
If you can get on the Characters in Flight balloon ride in DTD - it is meant to be fantastic when you can see the MK & Epcot fireworks at the same time.

When we were there in Sept, we met a couple who planned their ride in the giant balloon to be at 9pm so they could see the fireworks too - they said it was fantastic

Thanks, that sounds a good idea. :goodvibes

paulh
10-16-2009, 01:40 PM
we can see fireworks from the quiet pool at SSR congress park, all be it in the distance,even if you see them its far away
Paul