PDA

View Full Version : Internet access at OKW

igk
10-14-2009, 03:49 PM
Hi couple of questions. Is the internet access still:
- Wired ethernet (not Wifi) ?
- $9.95 / day ?

Also, is there anywhere to access a printer, so that I can do online check-in for the return flight? I'll be flying VA back from MIA, so DTD check-in isn't an option. Thanks :goodvibes

wayneg
10-14-2009, 04:10 PM
- $9.95 / day ?

Also, is there anywhere to access a printer, so that I can do online check-in for the return flight? I'll be flying VA back from MIA, so DTD check-in isn't an option. Thanks :goodvibes

Yes its still wired and still $9.95/24 hour period. We worked it so we paid 14 times out of a 16 night stay.

Don't know about a printer, we do online check in but goto bag drop to collect boarding passes.

igk
10-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Thanks, I'll look into collecting the boarding passes at bag-drop. :thumbsup2

iluvtot
10-15-2009, 01:46 AM
- $9.95 / day ?

Hi,
we went to the reception desk on the eve before we were leaving, and a really nice CM called John checked us in online, and printed our boarding passes for us:goodvibes

Jules x

igk
10-15-2009, 05:43 AM
Hi,
we went to the reception desk on the eve before we were leaving, and a really nice CM called John checked us in online, and printed our boarding passes for us:goodvibes

Jules x

That's great! Thanks.

penlanspice
10-15-2009, 06:24 AM
You can check-in on line and just go to the bag drop, we never print ours out not even at home. We checked in on-line in June and also flew from Miami, they will just print your boarding pass at the airport.

jharrowell
10-15-2009, 06:30 AM
Don't know if this is relevant, but if you are a DVC member staying on points then the internet is free.