PDA

View Full Version : Disney golf

martinrmn
10-12-2009, 04:23 PM
I know Disney have golf courses but our son 9, loves Pirate golf etc. Does Disney have mini golf suitable for kids? If so where is it located? We are staying at the Poly in December.

RobinHood's merrymen
10-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Take a look at this link

http://www.wdwinfo.com/recreation/minigolf.htm

We have done Pirates but haven't done these yet so I can't give you a review. We are going to do the one at Blizzard next year.

wickesy
10-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Of the two I think your son would probably enjoy Winter Summerland more than Fantasia as the theming is better.

If you're not hiring a car then you can get a bus from the Poly to Blizzard Beach and walk from there.

pacman9a
10-13-2009, 02:26 AM
We played them both in August and both were excellent but I would agree with Wicksey and say that Winter Sumerland is a better theme for children (ours are 11 & 13).

My tip would be go at night or evening as we went to Fantasia Gardens in the heat of the day and there is very little shade! :sunny:

Ann B
10-13-2009, 07:17 AM
We usually do wintersummer land a couple of times when we are there and we all enjoy it very much. Have been to fantasia gardens once and was very disappointed in it. Fountains and other stuff not working. Can't go wrong with wintersummer land though!

Tinks1984
10-13-2009, 11:30 AM
Another thumbs up for Winter Summerland! Me and DBF played the winter course last time we were there and it was fantastic! We got a free LE golf ball, a sharpie pen and a candy cane for playing too! :cutie:

martinrmn
10-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Many thanks for the replies. The enthusiasm and knowledge on this forum never ceases to amaze me.:thumbsup2