PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone got LTT lunch ADR in January?

dismagiclover
10-11-2009, 08:35 AM
Yesterday was my 90 day mark and I called around 7:45 am. I was able to secure a CA Grill reservation and a CRT reservation. I then asked for LTT for lunch on Jan. 9 and there is nothing available:confused3 Instead I was offered CRT lunch or Chef Mickey's for a late breakfast. Also tried for Tony's and nothing is available. I can't think of any scenario where LTT and Tony's would fill up before CRT and Chef Mickey's:rotfl2: So I'm figuring it's just not loaded into the system yet. Anyway, wondering if anyone out there has had any luck with LTT for lunch in January?

Dolce27
10-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Even though you know my answer; chiming in to see other responses. I was also unable to make a LTT lunch reservation yesterday but was able to get a CRT reservation.

Kalice
10-11-2009, 08:52 AM
I booked this for the 8th of Jan, each time I have tried to book for another time or day, either at LTT or Tony's the I get the system overload message. A bit odd! wonder if it has anything to do with the Crystal palace closure??:confused3

Pirate's Princess
10-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Another weird thing about January 9th, I tried for a 50's PTC res, and none were available for lunch either. I just thought that was a weird coincidence... I too was able to get more difficult ressies, like Le Cellier, but no 50s?!?! http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/confused24.gif

pixiedust9
10-11-2009, 10:28 AM
i was trying to get LTT for january 14th...i called all morning on october 7th with no luck. finally that night i was able to get a late lunch for that date. so keep trying, i am sure something will open up. good luck, enjoy your trip

OrangeCat04
10-11-2009, 10:50 AM
I just booked my ADR's this morning, i decided not to wake up at 3 am, and just called at 7am. I was able to get everything i wanted except lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern. I tried every day of the 7 days we will be there! I was able to get things that i thought would be much harder to get such as Fantasmic Dinner Package at Mama Melrose and Akershus Princess breakfast. I am sad.. i love LTT.. I was just very surprised by this.. has this happened to anyone else??

I will keep calling back in case there are cancellations..

dismagiclover
10-11-2009, 02:58 PM
It definitely sounds like there is some type of computer glitch or the restaraunt is not yet loaded into the system for lunch in January. I guess that can give us all hope of still getting the reservation!

OrangeCat04
10-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Has anyone been able to get one yet??

tyandbash
10-12-2009, 05:50 PM
We have an ADR there for lunch on January 3rd. I was actually looking for CP, but that is the first day it is closed I think, so LTT came up as an option.