PDA

View Full Version : Question about searching online ADRs

GetGlowing
10-11-2009, 01:00 AM
When searching online for restaurant availability, it says, "We checked availability for the time requested and also the hour before and after."

Does that mean if I input a time of 9:00 a.m., it will search availability from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. inclusive of all times inbetween? Or would it just search 8 and 10? I'm sure I know the answer, but I want to make sure! I'm trying to find availability around 9:30 a.m.

Peace, :hippie:

Tricia1972
10-11-2009, 06:40 AM
Unfortunately you need to manually input your times. I've read many accounts of people searching for CRT, LeCellier, etc at 8:30 and they get nothing. When they input 8:15 they get the reservation that they want. So when they say that they search the hour before and the hour after, they're saying that they manually searched those times.

Also, Date Range seems to hurt availability at times. I've read many accounts of people not getting their ADRs when Date Range is selected. When they search for a single day (within the original date range) they get the ADR that they want.

beroh2253
10-11-2009, 06:58 AM
Thanks Tricia, I didn't know this even thought we booked our trip coming up at the end of this month on line and got everything we wanted, this tip will help next time around.:cool1::hippie:

GetGlowing
10-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Thanks much ... I'm off to check every time I can think of! http://www.mattkenseth.com/phpBB3/images/smilies/pcguru.gif