PDA

View Full Version : Who else is doing ADR's on the 27th?

MusicMouse
10-10-2009, 05:37 PM
So who else is going to be up at the crack of dawn (or before) to make their ADR's on the 27th? :goodvibes I'll be there trying to get:

Akershus
Restaurant Marrakesh
Donald's Safari Breakfast
Ohana
Le Cellier
Chef Mickey's
Tutto Italia

Will you be there? What ADR's are you trying to get?

Meteora
10-10-2009, 06:13 PM
I will be. I can't even tell you the joy with which I anticipate it...;)

I actually just want a few:
-Cali Grill for my parents for their February trip and
-Boma and Jiko for a family trip in March

ms_missy66
10-10-2009, 06:34 PM
I will! I'm not 100% sure what I'll try for yet, but I'm excited nonetheless! :-)

ARmomof2
10-10-2009, 08:11 PM
I'll be waiting!!!! We are hoping for
1. Askerhaus Princess dinner
2. Chef Mickey Breakfast
3. Ohana or Spirit of Aloha?
4. Hollywood and Vine (although I have been reading reviews tonight and may change it!!!)
5. Boma
6. Liberty Tree Tavern (if we do Ohana)

We will be there 2/5-2/10. I really want dinners, not lunches.......but I guess I'll take what I can get! Is it really kill or be killed?! LOL This is our first trip.

Bearvet
10-10-2009, 09:14 PM
Count me in! I'll be online at 3AM hopefully before the system crashes - LOL!I'm looking for:
2/13 CRT breakfast
2/14 Sci Fi lunch
2/17 Garden Grill dinner
2/18 Boma Dinner
2/19 1900 Park Fare Dinner

This is during Presidents week/Mardi Gras so it's a busy week. I can be fairly flexible with times, but I think our dates are pretty firm (which isn't always a good thing).

Good luck to everyone in getting the ADRs they want! We should post back here on the 27th and see how everyone did.

cigar95
10-10-2009, 09:20 PM
talk about frustrating - 10/27 is my 90-day mark.

I will probably just try to do CRT in the early morning, and get all the rest later in the day or the next day. CRT is the only high-demand spot on our list, and I have seen that all of my recent "spot checks" show that during January, nothing I've tested has filled up the first morning. (Even CRT has had seating available about half the time several hours after the booking window opens.)

NuttyDisneyMom
10-10-2009, 09:47 PM
I'll be getting ours for our March trip:woohoo: Funny I'll be getting my ADR's for my March trip before I even go on our November trip:lmao:

Le Cellier
Ohana x2
Cirtricos
Jiko
Boma BF and dinner
Tusker House BF
Crystal Palace BF
Whispering Canyon dinner
Sci Fi
Mama Melrose
Tutto Italia
CRT bf
Yactsmen

n2mm
10-11-2009, 06:24 AM
Probably a gazillion of us will be online or on the phone. I'll be booking for TWO trips at one time. March 6-12 and April 25-May7. Sounds like fun -- Not. I will focus on March first as Oct. 27 is my 90+10 day for my April trip and that trip is 12 nights, so with some adjusting I'm not too worried about those ADRs, only March -- but no DDP for us, so I'm flexible.

bicker
10-11-2009, 06:27 AM
I'll be calling in/logging in. We haven't decided what reservations to make yet. It's a visit with DB42, DSiL42, DNp10, DNc5, and DW54, and DB simply doesn't have any sense of urgency. :) So basically I need to make all the decisions, make reservations, and then hope that they fit into what everyone ends up wanting to do four months later.

Yeah... like that.

KristiMc
10-11-2009, 06:50 AM
I will be online early. Booking for our trip Feb 7-12th.

Hoping to get:
LeCellier
Ohana
HoopDeeDoo
Flying Fish
Teppan Edo
Chef Mickey's

bicker
10-11-2009, 12:35 PM
What sucks is that we don't get the park hours until after the reservations lines open, eh?

Meteora
10-11-2009, 01:16 PM
What sucks is that we don't get the park hours until after the reservations lines open, eh?

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I want to get a Cali Grill time for my parents that will correspond with Wishes...they are going with a couple who has never been to Disney before and who badly want to see the fireworks...and I won't know what time Wishes is. I was thinking 7 pm might be a good compromise. What do you guys think?

Also, will you be trying to get onto the system at 3 am? Or waiting until 6? I don't get home Monday nights until 10:30, so I'm a little concerned about getting up at 3, finding it doesn't work, and then getting up again at 6...not sure I'd be able to function the next day!

funforfive
10-11-2009, 02:23 PM
I'll be trying too:sad2: We don't have our plans set in stone yet, but the plan is for a 3 night stay at POR(if a special comes out it's always been a dream to stay at a monorail resort) and I'd like to book 3 dinners:

Chef Mickey's dinner
Ohana dinner
and ??-maybe Kona or 1900 Park Fair..

Good luck to all!

MusicMouse
10-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Welcome aboard everybody! Be sure to check back in after you've made your ADR's on the 27th. Good Luck! :goodvibes

We will be there 2/5-2/10. Is it really kill or be killed?! LOL This is our first trip.
Wow, I really hope not! :rotfl: Looks like you'll be getting there right when we're leaving. See - one less family to compete with for ADR's! ;)

Good luck to everyone in getting the ADRs they want! We should post back here on the 27th and see how everyone did.

Good idea! Maybe we can be our own online ADR support group?! :lmao:

talk about frustrating - 10/27 is my 90-day mark.

Oh man! And here I was wishing they had held off for another week!

I hear you! I'm just using last year's hours and hoping that Disney doesn't change things too much

lemondog
10-11-2009, 05:03 PM
I'll be there! Not looking forward to it either. But what can you do? We're trying for...

Ohana (B & D)
Chef Mickey's (B)
Crystal Palace (B & D)
Brown Derby (D)
Akershus (L)
Les Chefs de France (D)
1900 Park Fare (D)
Yachstman Steakhouse (D)
Tusker House (B)
Boma (D)
Tony's Town Square (D)
Kona (B)

I better make sure my cell is fully charged because I anticipate a loooong wait! Will probably be making my ressies as I drive the kids to school!

GrumpyBelle
10-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Hoping for:

CRT
Sci Fi
??50 PTC

for early March

msminnieears
10-11-2009, 09:43 PM
I'm planning on making ADR's on Oct 27th.:cool1: I would like to try using the online reservations but have never used it before. :surfweb: Any suggestions for using the online reservations, how do you know when you have your reservations, and is it quicker than the phone? Can anyone give me advise? :confused3
And who else will be making ADR's on that day for their up coming March trip or are they waiting until it's not so busy?:headache:

bicker
10-12-2009, 05:27 AM
The best advice for that can be found in this thread:

Official Online ADRs Thread (Updated FAQ 9/9) (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2205963)

engle
10-12-2009, 07:34 AM
Yeah, I'll be there. I will be trying to get ADR's for a weekend sister's trip Feb. 26 - 28....

Friday....V&A
Saturday...Kona (B), Citricos (D)
Sunday...The Wave (B), Grand Tea (3pm)

Here's crossing my fingers!! None of them are really important except V&A so I am pretty hopeful!!

mommykds
10-12-2009, 09:15 AM
Me too.:rolleyes:

I will be trying to get ADR's for Easter week.:eek:

Looking for ...

Citricos
Crystal Palace
Boma
Rose & Crown

Shleedogg
10-12-2009, 09:38 AM
Me!

We'll be trying for

California Grill - dinner
Chef Mickey - dinner
Akershus - dinner
Mama Melrose Fantasmic
Grand Floridian Afternoon Tea (hoping that this isn't super popular)
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Boma - breakfast

pixiedust: Here's some pixie dust for all of us!

So phone lines open at 7am EST and online opens an hour before? Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Momof2J's
10-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Count me in as one of the many doing ADR's on 10/27 :scared1:

My original date was Nov 1st, so it's only a few days earlier now. Here's what I hope to get:

1/31 Mama Melrose's (F! pkge)
2/01 Coral Reef
2/02 1900 Park Fare
2/03 Sci Fi
2/04 Chef Mickey
2/05 CRT

Trying to get all dinner ADR's. :goodvibes

mster425
10-12-2009, 12:34 PM
Logging in at 3 am for our trip April 11th-18th. I accidentally made an important MD appointment for 8 am on the 27th, and was going to cancel the appt until DH gave me that look, like I'd taken a step over the line to crazy :lmao:

Must-Dos:

Le Cellier (couldn't get this at all for our HM trip last year, really want it this year!)
Boma breakfast
Ohana dinner
Kona dinner

The only one that will probably be challenging is LC, am I crazy for getting up at 3 am just for pretzel bread when I work in Philadelphia (and pretzels are abundant?) Oh well, 2 weeks from tomorrow! :yay:

Cafeen
10-12-2009, 12:47 PM
I'll be popping on for my DxDDP solo trip (Feb 4-11). Aiming for:
Le Cellier
Teppan Edo
50s Prime Time (or Sci-Fi, or both)
Yachtsman (hey, I like steaks :p)
Artist Point
Plaza
Tony's
Boma
Biergarten

(That's 11 TS Credits so far...)

Also may add:
Ralgan Rd.
San Angel Inn

However, since it's a solo trip, I'm pretty flexible about the times for the more in demand places. I can eat lunch at 2:15pm if I have to no problem. Or dinner at 4:30 or 8:30, no sweat. I still have a lot of planning to do in order to situate the different places and areas though, but it looks like I'm going to be enjoying a lot of Epcot time ;).

MusicMouse
10-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Welcome to all of the new folks! Please check back in on THE DAY and tell us how you did!

The best advice for that can be found in this thread:

Official Online ADRs Thread (Updated FAQ 9/9) (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2205963)

Thanks, bicker!

pixiedust: Here's some pixie dust for all of us!

So phone lines open at 7am EST and online opens an hour before? Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Offically that's true. Several people have managed to start getting ADR's online as early as 3:00 AM EST, but most have reported a lot of error messages and system crashing between 3 AM and 6 AM. I think we're going to need that pixie dust!

Logging in at 3 am for our trip April 11th-18th. I accidentally made an important MD appointment for 8 am on the 27th, and was going to cancel the appt until DH gave me that look, like I'd taken a step over the line to crazy :lmao:

:rotfl2: My DH gave me that same look when I told him that we have to decide what we want to eat three months from now! :rotfl2:

JennSaint
10-12-2009, 05:03 PM

I agree!! Stinks since I base ADR's on EMH's etc. We are going Feb 10-20 so I will go by this past year's schedule and hope for the best!

hcoker1
10-12-2009, 05:21 PM
I found out that ADRs for DDP have been changed from 90 days in advance to 180 days effective October 27th. Does anyone know what time the reservations desk opens or can I try to call at 12:01 am?

I don't want to miss out on Chef Mickey's again this year!

RachaelA
10-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Good luck everyone! I make ours a few days later on Nov 2nd. Hopefully the bugs are worked out by then!

2Tiggies
10-13-2009, 06:21 AM
Unless I have missed a recent change, reservations by phone open up at 7 am EST. Online ressies seem to vary greatly - supposed to open up at 6 am, but there have been many reports of people getting them randomly from 3 am onwards. I have never tried this, so can't vouch for this from personal experience. If you are a nocturnal person you may want to try the online reservations option first. If you don't succeed, you can always be hot on the phone lines at 7 am! All the best - I hope you get EVERYTHING you want for your ADR's. :yay:

Oh, and if, for whatever reason you don't get Chef Mickey, keep stopping by at Guest Services when you get there and check for cancellations. We got no less than 3 character ADR's (one of which was Chef Mickey) like that - and it was smack in the middle of the Easter week! DO NOT GIVE UP!!!

jharrowell
10-13-2009, 10:44 AM
Add me to the list of poeple who will be franticaly booking ADRs on the 27th.

Not sure of all of them as I'm still finalising, but I've got loads to book for my 2 week March trip.

I'll probably try and use the Online system at 3am and see if I get lucky.

Luckily I'm in the UK so 3am is actually 8am for me. :)

Do you reckon that between us we'll be able to crash the system? :D

dvcdisney
10-13-2009, 10:58 AM
Add me to the list.

Although I won't be online at 3am, I'll try as early as I can in the morning. I'm hoping that any crashing that the system may do at the opening hour will be cleared up by the time I go online.;)

....hmmm....even I don't believe that. Anyways, good luck to all of us. I have quite a few reservations to make, so I'll be online for awhile. Hopefully, it's not as bad as we may all be anticipating.:)

MusicMouse
10-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Welcome, new posters, to the October 27th ADR List! :yay: Please be sure to pop onto the Disboards after you make your reservations and let us know how you did!

We are going Feb 10-20 so I will go by this past year's schedule and hope for the best!

I think we're all doing that. Only the first two days of our vacation are in January, and the rest of the schedule is just a guess based on February of last year! :confused3

I found out that ADRs for DDP have been changed from 90 days in advance to 180 days effective October 27th. Does anyone know what time the reservations desk opens or can I try to call at 12:01 am?
I don't want to miss out on Chef Mickey's again this year!

The phone lines open at 7 AM EST, and the online system officially opens at 6 AM (although some people have managed to get online ADR's as early as 3 AM EST). :surfweb:

Oh, and if, for whatever reason you don't get Chef Mickey, keep stopping by at Guest Services when you get there and check for cancellations. We got no less than 3 character ADR's (one of which was Chef Mickey) like that - and it was smack in the middle of the Easter week! DO NOT GIVE UP!!!

Thanks for the good advice, 2Tiggies! There are also usually some ressies that open up at the 45 day mark, from people who cancel their vacations before they have to pay in full.

Add me to the list of poeple who will be franticaly booking ADRs on the 27th.
Luckily I'm in the UK so 3am is actually 8am for me. :)

Do you reckon that between us we'll be able to crash the system? :D

Welcome! I'm afraid the system crash is inevitable - it seems to happen even on the regular days. Hopefully it will happen AFTER we all make our reservations! :rotfl2:

Add me to the list.

Although I won't be online at 3am, I'll try as early as I can in the morning. I'm hoping that any crashing that the system may do at the opening hour will be cleared up by the time I go online.;)

....hmmm....even I don't believe that. Anyways, good luck to all of us. I have quite a few reservations to make, so I'll be online for awhile. Hopefully, it's not as bad as we may all be anticipating.:)

Glad to have you! Since we're not all trying to get ADR for the same days, I'm hoping it won't be too bad, too! :goodvibes

korie
10-13-2009, 03:03 PM
I am panicked about this!! I'm not kidding! We are going 2/28-3/5 (our first ever family vacation!), which I would assume would be a relatively quiet week, but I am worried about getting the ADR's we want. Since I've never done this before, I HATE that I am having to do it on the 27th when all the changes go into place!! I will be trying for:

CRT
Chef Mickey's
Tusker House
1900 Park Fare

And I have plenty of "back ups" on my list as well if we can't get those. Like everyone else, I hate that I won't have park hours to work off of yet. I am contemplating getting up at 3am....but if I can't get on after getting up so early, I'll probably cry!! ;)

candkmac1021
10-13-2009, 03:32 PM
This is our 2nd trip to WDW and the first time I did pretty decent on phone making ADRs. I think I am giong to phone it in again and hope for the best! We are going March 21-29 and hoping to get the following:

LeCelliar
Tonys
50s Prime Time
Hoop Dee Doo
Captain's Grill
Coral Reef
Whispering Canyon

Good luck to everyone! :cutie:

hcoker1
10-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the answers about the times on the 27th. I am hoping to get Le Chefs de France, Chef Mickey's, 1900, Cape May (seafood buffet, mmmm), Whispering Canyon (my DS8 wants to order ketchup again). The first three we really want and I'm flexible on dates. Unfortunately we are going at March Break so it will be busy!

I think I will try the online route first when I get up for school (at 5am, got to love early morning rehearsals!) and then have DH try the phone call.

I can't wait until we get there, I am SO excited!

Ellie42699
10-14-2009, 10:35 AM
Count me in too!! I'll be making ressies for 4/17-4/24. Here is what I'm thinking:

Liberty Tree
Chefs De France
San Angel Inn
Wolfgang Puck
Teppan Edu
Mama Melrose Fantasmic
Le Cellier

50's prime time & Coral Reef as a few backups

eventamy
10-14-2009, 10:55 AM
Me too!
I'm making ADRs for February 20-27.

I'll be trying for:
Flying Fish (D)
Crystal Palace (B)
The Plaza (D)
Le Cellier (D) or Teppan Edo if I can't get it
50's Prime Time (L)
Akershus (L)

The one I'm really focused on trying to get is Le Cellier, probably Crystal Palace too. The others I think I can get later in the morning or day and be fine and then play with them as I get closer to our trip. We've never been to Le Cellier before though and my DH really wants to try that filet!

lacrosse_lady72
10-14-2009, 11:07 AM
Count me in for one who is making ADRs on October 27. Lordy, I really hope the online system isn't overworked for this but it will be. I wish they could somehow have tiers on when booking opens up like all the rest of Jan and all of Feb goes on this date, March on another then April on another.

Oh btw, I'm really only hoping for 2 ADRs this time, 50's PT and CP for my April 18-23 trip... had I only booked a week later, I could be avoiding the masses on the 27th, doh!

Harlemgirl720
10-14-2009, 02:38 PM
I think the busiest weeks will be President's week and Easter week. I will be there from the 14-19 of February. Thank goodness its only me and my son going. It was a headache trying to make reservations for 5 people in August.:scared1:

I will be on line on the 27th making my reservations:surfweb: I think I will shoot for:

Boma- Dinner
Donalds Breakfast Safari
Hollywood and Vine or Sci-Fi for Dinner
Crystal Palace for Breakfast

Have to stick to the buffets. Have a growing 10 yr old boy. :lmao:

Swimalie
10-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Add me in, too. I'll be booking for our March trip - our son's 5th birthday.

The main one I want is
CRT for dinner for his birthday

The rest are still somewhat in the air but we're looking at
Chef Mickey's
Crystal Palace
Akershus
Coral Reef (I want this one)
Sci Fi (my husband wants this one - we're debating between the last 2)

I've never made Disney reservations before so I hope I get these right!

MusicMouse
10-15-2009, 08:02 AM
Welcome aboard to all of the new posters! :banana:

I am panicked about this!! I'm not kidding!
I am contemplating getting up at 3am....but if I can't get on after getting up so early, I'll probably cry!! ;)

Breathe - it's going to be OK! Remember, we're all in the same boat (and there will be a lot of us trying to get up to make 3 AM ADR's - and looking a bit like this :surfweb:).

Thanks for the answers about the times on the 27th. I am hoping to get Le Chefs de France, Chef Mickey's, 1900, Cape May (seafood buffet, mmmm), Whispering Canyon (my DS8 wants to order ketchup again).
I can't wait until we get there, I am SO excited!

Your ADR's sound great! I'm waiting for my DS2 and DS5 to get a little older so I can watch them order ketchup too! :rotfl2:

Me too!

The one I'm really focused on trying to get is Le Cellier, probably Crystal Palace too.

You're so lucky! CP is going to be closed when we are there :sad2:, but should be just like new when you get there!

Count me in for one who is making ADRs on October 27. Lordy, I really hope the online system isn't overworked for this but it will be. I wish they could somehow have tiers on when booking opens up like all the rest of Jan and all of Feb goes on this date, March on another then April on another.

That would have been a much more sensible system!

Have to stick to the buffets. Have a growing 10 yr old boy. :lmao:

I hear you! My DS2 and DS5 already eat me out of house and home - I'm worried about what's going to happen when they hit their teens! :scared1:

Add me in, too. I'll be booking for our March trip - our son's 5th birthday.

The main one I want is
CRT for dinner for his birthday

Wow! What a great way to spend your birthday!

jharrowell
10-15-2009, 08:26 AM
I am panicked about this!! I'm not kidding! We are going 2/28-3/5 (our first ever family vacation!), which I would assume would be a relatively quiet week, but I am worried about getting the ADR's we want. Since I've never done this before, I HATE that I am having to do it on the 27th when all the changes go into place!! I will be trying for:

CRT
Chef Mickey's
Tusker House
1900 Park Fare

And I have plenty of "back ups" on my list as well if we can't get those. Like everyone else, I hate that I won't have park hours to work off of yet. I am contemplating getting up at 3am....but if I can't get on after getting up so early, I'll probably cry!! ;)

I really wouldn't get too stressed out. There may be a load of us trying to get reservations on the 27th but we're not all aiming for the same dates (It's anything from Feb to April) and I imagine it's only us total Disney geeks that are properly aware that the window is doubling on this date.

As long as you can be a bit flexible on times I don't imagine you'll have any problems...

Brooke4
10-15-2009, 08:46 AM
I will be up bright and early ready to book on the 27th. I am hoping to get Cali Grill, Kona, LeCellier, Ohana, and 1900 Park Fare for my March trip. Good luck to all!!!

SRICE100
10-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Do Febraury hours come out on the 27th, or just some time after that date.

Sorry if a silly questions, not quite clear on this.

I am trying for:

Chef Mickey (D)
Ohana (D)
Ohana (B)
Coral Reef (D)
Crystal Palace (L)
Donald's Safari Breakfast (B)
Sci Fi (L)
Holly and Vine (D-Fantasmic)

Some old favorites and some new (hopefully) new ones!

jharrowell
10-15-2009, 09:15 AM
Do Febraury hours come out on the 27th, or just some time after that date.

Sorry if a silly questions, not quite clear on this.

I am trying for:

Chef Mickey (D)
Ohana (D)
Ohana (B)
Coral Reef (D)
Crystal Palace (L)
Donald's Safari Breakfast (B)
Sci Fi (L)
Holly and Vine (D-Fantasmic)

Some old favorites and some new (hopefully) new ones!

As far as we are aware, on Oct 27th the 90+10 window becomes a 180+10. So the extra 3 months will all come on-line at once.

MusicMouse
10-15-2009, 05:58 PM
As far as we are aware, on Oct 27th the 90+10 window becomes a 180+10. So the extra 3 months will all come on-line at once.

Yes, but since we aren't all going to WDW at the same time, we each should be able to get what we want. Who else besides us Disers would be crazy enough to get up at 3 AM to make their ADR's? :lmao:

tidefan
10-15-2009, 06:59 PM
Count us in on the Oct 27 reservation party. We have 4 adults and 3 children staying in a Treehouse Villa for the first time! Our trip is March 13-20 and if they have the DVC reservation kinks worked out where the online system can recognize the DVC reservation, I'll be in at 2am CST, otherwise, I'll be on the phone at 6am CST.

So far we are looking for:

Cinderella's Royal Table
Le Cellier
Teppan Edo
Turf Club (best kept secret in Disney Dining IMHO)

+ 3 others we haven't decided on yet...

polkadotminnie
10-15-2009, 07:37 PM
I will be up early. I am only interested in 2 reservations.

LeCellier
Whispering Canyon

We will be there March 10-17.

ppan77
10-15-2009, 07:42 PM
3 am baby!:rotfl2:

Chef Mickey
Ohana
Kona
Rainforest
50's

bballdiva
10-15-2009, 07:43 PM
Count me in to for Oct 27th...but NOT for 3am, just cant do it. I congrat all who can:worship:...We are going March 18-24!!!!

mybabesuz
10-15-2009, 07:45 PM
:yay:ME!!!

It is actually my REAL 180 day mark! :rotfl:
Going on April 25th...

MusicMouse
10-16-2009, 01:24 PM
Count me in to for Oct 27th...but NOT for 3am, just cant do it.

I hear you - but I'm going to give it a try! The the things we do for Disney!! :rotfl2:

kenny
10-16-2009, 02:48 PM
Count us in on the Oct 27 reservation party. We have 4 adults and 3 children staying in a Treehouse Villa for the first time! Our trip is March 13-20 and if they have the DVC reservation kinks worked out where the online system can recognize the DVC reservation, I'll be in at 2am CST, otherwise, I'll be on the phone at 6am CST.

So far we are looking for:

Cinderella's Royal Table
Le Cellier
Teppan Edo
Turf Club (best kept secret in Disney Dining IMHO)

+ 3 others we haven't decided on yet...

Hoping the system works for DVC too!

Does anyone know if it currently works onlinef or DVC? I know it didn't in the beginning.

Agree that the Turf Club is awesome! was upset though to see they took the ribs off the menu. :mad:

cheshirefan
10-16-2009, 06:42 PM
Count me in! I too will be up at 3 am (maybe) for the 10/27. Looking for The Wave,Cali Grill, Brown Derby, Tokyo D, Art. Pt., Kona Cafe, Citricos, R & C, Narcoo, GF Cafe, Ohana, Akershus, Yachtsman, and WCC. :) Oh,my 90 was on 10/28 so I guess I benefit a day. We check into BLT on 1/26.:banana:

cigar95
10-16-2009, 07:30 PM
Hoping the system works for DVC too!

Does anyone know if it currently works onlinef or DVC? I know it didn't in the beginning.

Agree that the Turf Club is awesome! was upset though to see they took the ribs off the menu. :mad:

The system does indeed work for DVC reservations - I just got mine associated a couple days ago, and every time I try it now it still works, after about three weeks with the popular "E02" error. (I found that deleting all the cookies with "disney" in the name or the data worked - no need to delete *all* your cookies, many of which make our lives much easier.)

As for Turf Club, which I also like - if you're tired and want to get back to bed, you can always come back and get Turf Club later in the day, as it doesn't fill up quickly at all. Two weeks later and you'd still be fine, other than maybe the ultra-peak seasons.

MusicMouse
10-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Oh,my 90 was on 10/28 so I guess I benefit a day. We check into BLT on 1/26.:banana:

I'll bet you were wishing that Disney had held off switching to 180 days for another week, too! :rotfl:

MSLRAC
10-17-2009, 02:49 PM
I'll be up dark and way too early on the 27th too. We're doing 7 days in Feb on deluxe dinning so at this point I have 14 ADRs I will be trying to get. The only ones I am stressing about are Chef Mickey's, LeCellier, Ohana and Akershus.

4 mickey
10-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Hi
What time does reservations ( phones ) opens I have my ressies to do on the 28th guess it will still be busy ...but I'll try ..is it like 7am ???
thanks

B-Ride
10-17-2009, 06:33 PM
Probably a gazillion of us will be online or on the phone. I'll be booking for TWO trips at one time. March 6-12 and April 25-May7. Sounds like fun -- Not. I will focus on March first as Oct. 27 is my 90+10 day for my April trip and that trip is 12 nights, so with some adjusting I'm not too worried about those ADRs, only March -- but no DDP for us, so I'm flexible.

October 27th is your 180+10 day for your April trip. Are we getting to the point where we thing 180+10 is the only way to get an ADR?

CM1221
10-18-2009, 07:25 AM
I will be making ADR's for Feb 5 - 14. It is our first trip. I am looking at
CRT - early breakfast
Tusker House - late breakfast
Plaza
Garden Grill
Mama Melrose - fantasmic package
Le Cellier
Chef Mickeys
1900 Park Fare - dinner

At the time of the trip my DD will be 4 and my DS will be almost 6. Since this is a first and probably not for a long time I tried to pick ones I new they would enjoy. I am praying that Crystal Place opens early and we can sneak that in our last day.

Disneymama5816
10-18-2009, 07:50 AM
We'll be at the 3am party!!! :cool1: March 31 - April 5
Right now the plan is:
Tony's - D
CP - B
Rainforest DTD -D
Sci Fi - L
San Angel - L
Chef Mickey

Good luck to everyone!!!

MusicMouse
10-18-2009, 02:34 PM
Welcome to all of our new posters! :cool1: This is just a reminder to post back on the 27th after you have made your ADR's. We'll all be up! :surfweb: :lmao:

Meteora
10-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Hey everyone,
Just a heads-up that according to a few other threads, the times have been rolling over NOT at 3 am but at 6 am for the past few days. People have not been able to get into the system before 6 am as they have in the past. So...let's keep on top of this over the next week so that no one gets up at 3 am for nothing.

plamp
10-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Me too.

msminnieears
10-18-2009, 09:57 PM
[QUOTE=mster425;33921721]Logging in at 3 am for our trip April 11th-18th. I accidentally made an important MD appointment for 8 am on the 27th, and was going to cancel the appt until DH gave me that look, like I'd taken a step over the line to crazy :lmao:

I told my husband I was probably taking off work the next day.:rolleyes1 he thought I was crazy, but I can't stay up all night trying to reserve my ADR's and go teach a classroom full of teenagers.:scared1:

msminnieears
10-18-2009, 10:02 PM
Welcome to all of our new posters! :cool1: This is just a reminder to post back on the 27th after you have made your ADR's. We'll all be up! :surfweb: :lmao:

Will definitely post back!:thumbsup2

Please keep us crazy people posted about the time for internet ADR's. If I don't have to get up at 3am (2am cst) I sure don't want to.:surfweb:

MusicMouse
10-19-2009, 07:52 PM
Please keep us crazy people posted about the time for internet ADR's. If I don't have to get up at 3am (2am cst) I sure don't want to.:surfweb:

I'll try a test run before the 27th (unless someone from the West Coast wants to volunteer?). :surfweb: I don't want to get up that early if I don't have to, either! :laughing:

jlcd
10-19-2009, 09:30 PM
I will be booking on the 27th, but there is no way I can get up 3AM so I will just have to be flexible with days and times I guess. Only planning on 4 TS dinners so I should be OK. Any chance the park hours will be out up to April by then? I know, I am probably dreaming but it does make planning meals easier.

cheshirefan
10-19-2009, 09:42 PM
I saw posts about it being 6 am, too. Keeping tabs on it. I'm going to do a trial probably tonight just to see what's going on. I'll let everyone know how it goes. Kind of hoping it is 6 am. We'll see...:surfweb:

cheshirefan
10-20-2009, 02:05 AM
Yup! It's definitley at 3 am. Just watched it roll over. Going back to bed.Good night!:thumbsup2

cheshirefan
10-20-2009, 06:15 AM
Ok, I'm awake now. I was thinking... when I was experimenting with the online system a couple months ago, I didn't realize that you have to go back to the main restuarant page and then go back to the calendar, or refresh the page. You can't just stay on the calendar and wait for it to roll over. Maybe some people don't realize this also. But it worked like usual this morning...it said Oct. 19 at 2:58, then at 3:01 it said Oct. 20. So I guess some of us will be online at 3 am. Oct 27th. Good luck, everyone!

MusicMouse
10-20-2009, 10:08 AM
Yup! It's definitley at 3 am. Just watched it roll over. Going back to bed.Good night!:thumbsup2

Ok, I'm awake now. I was thinking... when I was experimenting with the online system a couple months ago, I didn't realize that you have to go back to the main restuarant page and then go back to the calendar, or refresh the page. You can't just stay on the calendar and wait for it to roll over. Maybe some people don't realize this also. But it worked like usual this morning...it said Oct. 19 at 2:58, then at 3:01 it said Oct. 20. So I guess some of us will be online at 3 am. Oct 27th. Good luck, everyone!

Thank you Cheshirefan! :worship: I don't think any of us wanted to get up that early (or stay up that late) if it wasn't actually working. Stay tuned, everybody - there's only one week to go! :banana:

momtwoboys
10-20-2009, 10:36 AM
I'll be booking that day too! April16-24th......8 TS to make, now just have to narrow down our choices! Its hard not to keep going back to the same places. I need to pick 2 new ones.

I need:

Boma for Dinner
Boma for Breakfast
Cape May for Dinner
Crystal Palace for Dinner
Tusker house for either lunch OR Dinner
Le Cellier for Dinner ( I HOPE)

any suggestions??????:confused3

princesskenziesmom
10-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Count me in at 3am :surfweb:

we're going in April 18-25th and looking for:

O'Hanna, bk and dinner
Kona, bk and dinner
CP lunch
CRT dinner
Safari Bk
Sci Fi dinner
Akershus dinner

good luck everyone!

sharadoc
10-20-2009, 01:58 PM
Me too. I only need Plaza for lunch, Cape May for Dinner and Chef Mickey's for breakfast, so I think I'll wait until later in the day or the next day. I'm hoping it will be easy by then!!! :rotfl2:

msminnieears
10-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Thank you very much cheshirefan for checking on the 3 am time!:thumbsup2 I will be up at 2am cst for my ADR's. :surfweb: I'll be trying to get some hard ressies like Cinderella Royal Table, Chef Mickey, and LeCellier just to name a few. So I'll be definitely taking off that day.:teacher:

cheshirefan
10-20-2009, 06:49 PM
You're welcome! Let's hope everyone gets what they want. Then waking up so early will be worth it.:cheer2:

gigi729
10-20-2009, 07:05 PM
We will be there too trying to get all our ressies. I have heard though to be careful with online booking if you are on the DDP for ressies requiring a CC hold like CRT or HDDR, they will charge you in full for your meal at time of booking, however if you call in to Disney Dining the CC is just used as a hold if you are on the DDP.

We are hoping for:

Crystal Palace (breakfast)
Narcossee's
Donalds breakfast
Boma (dinner)
Kona (breakfast0
Coral Reef
Hoop De Doo
Chef Mickey's (breakfast)
Tony's
Whispering Canyon Cafe (breakfast)
Sci-Fi
Hollywood Brown Derby
Cindy's Royal Table princess:
Ohana dinner

:goodvibes:goodvibes

cheshirefan
10-20-2009, 07:34 PM
When I booked our ADRs on Oct 13th for Jan 11-21 I had several CC secured ressies. But if you are on the DDP and have retrieved your reservation it links your ADRs and when you check out you have to put in your cc info, but it doesn't charge it. I think you have to make sure you link your ressie.:goodvibes:ccat:

MusicMouse
10-21-2009, 09:25 AM
Be sure to check your credit card statement. There have been several reports on the board about being charged for online ADR's such as HDDR and CRT, even if you are on the DDP. If that happens, call Disney and they will take the charges off immediately. :)

Stacie96
10-21-2009, 10:19 AM
I'm making ADRs on 10/27 at 2:00am CST for our Easter weekend trip (3/31/-4/5/10). I know it will be crazy for that time of the year :scared1:. We decided not to do the dining plan this year so I am only making a few ADRs but they are the popular ones...Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace and either LeCellier or Tutto Italia (I cannot decide which one) :confused3.

Good luck to us all getting exactly what we want and the system not crashing on uspixiedust:

princessmom29
10-21-2009, 10:59 AM
Be sure to check your credit card statement. There have been several reports on the board about being charged for online ADR's such as HDDR and CRT, even if you are on the DDP. If that happens, call Disney and they will take the charges off immediately. :)

from what I understand it is an issue with ressies that are paid in full at time of booking like CRT and HDDR, not those that require a CC hold like fantasmic packages and character meals.

Swimalie
10-21-2009, 01:57 PM
I called last week and was told they don't open until 6am on the web. Has something changed?

Mom22girls56
10-21-2009, 03:15 PM
I will! My family is staying Jan. 31st-Feb. 7th, and here are my first choices (I think!)

1. Coral Reef Dinner
2. Crystal Palace Lunch
3. 1900 Park Fare Dinner
4. Playhouse Disney's Hollywood and Vine Lunch
5. Akershus Dinner
6. Ohana's Breakfast
7. Chef Mickey's Breakfast OR Whispering Canyon's Dinner

kristenrice
10-21-2009, 05:22 PM
I think the only ADR's that I will be trying hard for are Boma for dinner on Easter Sunday and breakfast on the following Friday. Other than that, we are fairly flexible. I think we may be doing the DDP for our first two days. In that case, my parents want 50's Prime Time for dinner on the day after Easter. Since we won't know the park hours, I think I will try to make a 50's Prime Time ADR for Monday and Tuesday since our TS credit would be good for either. Then, when we decide which of those two days we will do DHS, I at least have a ressie and can cancel the other one.

My parents do not want to do a lot of TS meals so that makes the planning a little easier.

Micca
10-21-2009, 05:53 PM
I might try on the 27th, but I'm not too worried if I need to wait a day or two to make my ADRs . I don't think I'm going for anything too difficult and I don't relish waiting on the phone endlessly.:earsboy:

jandj524
10-21-2009, 06:04 PM
I will! My family is staying Jan. 31st-Feb. 7th, and here are my first choices (I think!)

1. Coral Reef Dinner
2. Crystal Palace Lunch
3. 1900 Park Fare Dinner
4. Playhouse Disney's Hollywood and Vine Lunch
5. Akershus Dinner
6. Ohana's Breakfast
7. Chef Mickey's Breakfast OR Whispering Canyon's Dinner

FYI, Crystal Palace will be closed during your trip. I understand that there will be characters (not Pooh & Friends :<) at Liberty Tree Tavern while they are closed. Looks like you have some great other choices, enjoy!

I'll be joining everyone on the 27th as well... Will be in WDW 2/11-2/14 before we sail on the Wonder:goodvibes

Good Luck everyone

jenniferyawn
10-21-2009, 07:55 PM
Count me in!!!! So far we're going for

Ohana breakfast
Chef Mickey's dinner
Crystal Palace any time
Tony's TS for Dinner or lunch
Garden Grill supper

Two more but I'm not sure what else!
Hip Hip hooray!:banana::dance3:

jimmiej
10-21-2009, 09:39 PM
I'll be amongst all of you trying to make ADRs for our March trip. I'm only making two though.

Boma breakfast, hopefully Monday, March 15th

AND

Tutto Italia for some day that week.

We're flexible on the times, & I have some backups just in case.

Leshaface
10-22-2009, 02:18 AM
Just thought I would let everyone know, I'm online right now trying to get my ADR's and the calendar has not rolled over yet :confused3

In fact, in stead of rolling a day forward, it rolled backward! :confused3:lmao:

But I'm still refreshing, hoping that means they're working on this right now!

1218am PT

Dumbo Mad
10-22-2009, 02:33 AM
Just thought I would let everyone know, I'm online right now trying to get my ADR's and the calendar has not rolled over yet :confused3

In fact, in stead of rolling a day forward, it rolled backward! :confused3:lmao:

But I'm still refreshing, hoping that means they're working on this right now!

1218am PT

Hi, I'm online too trying to do my ADRs, if you don't pull up your reservation the date you can start ADRs is the 19th, it's not rolled over to the 20th yet, but if you do pull up your reservation, mine is still on the 18th! :confused3

I've been practising all week and haven't had this problem!!!

miprender
10-22-2009, 05:56 AM
Hello everyone.... you can count me as one who will probably be up at 3am trying to see if it is working.

I need 7TS reservations from 4/15 -4/23

This is what I am hoping for:

Ohana's (D)
Le Cellier (D)
1900 PF (D)
CRT (D)
Boma's (B)
CM (D)
CP (D)

I will post back next week. Good LUCK to everyone.:wizard:

Leshaface
10-22-2009, 08:12 AM
Hi, I'm online too trying to do my ADRs, if you don't pull up your reservation the date you can start ADRs is the 19th, it's not rolled over to the 20th yet, but if you do pull up your reservation, mine is still on the 18th! :confused3

Ya when i was trying to make ressies for my arrival date, jan 20, the calendar stayed on the 18th! Really weird!

But i got on at exactly 3am et and it sure enough rolled over to the 20th...got all 15 adrs that i wanted and called at 4 for the fantasmic dining package.

I wonder why some ppl are able to bool adrs online before the actual turnover time?

Oh well, i got everything i wanted neway and thats all that matters!

Mom22girls56
10-22-2009, 09:12 AM
I have a question. I was playing around with the dining reservations online, just to get familiar with what I'm gonna have to do next week at 6am, lol, and when I put in my hotel confirmation number and info, it said it couldn't be found. Why? Is this just because it's too early to make reservations, or should I call the travel agent to see whats up?

MusicMouse
10-22-2009, 10:00 AM
Welcome aboard our thread to all of our new posters! :banana: We are asking everyone to keep us posted on the 27th, so come back and let us know how you did!

I know! I actually checked at 2 AM Central and it would only let me pull up dates through the 19th of January. :confused3

Ya when i was trying to make ressies for my arrival date, jan 20, the calendar stayed on the 18th! Really weird!

But i got on at exactly 3am et and it sure enough rolled over to the 20th...got all 15 adrs that i wanted and called at 4 for the fantasmic dining package.
Oh well, i got everything i wanted neway and thats all that matters!

Congrats! Hopefully it will work for all of us, too! :goodvibes

I have a question. I was playing around with the dining reservations online, just to get familiar with what I'm gonna have to do next week at 6am, lol, and when I put in my hotel confirmation number and info, it said it couldn't be found. Why? Is this just because it's too early to make reservations, or should I call the travel agent to see whats up?

Yes, call your travel agent. They should be able to tell you how to pull up your reservation through the Disney website, which you should be able to do at any time (not just during your ADR reservation period). :thumbsup2

Hello everyone.... you can count me as one who will probably be up at 3am trying to see if it is working.

I need 7TS reservations from 4/15 -4/23

This is what I am hoping for:

Ohana's (D)
Le Cellier (D)
1900 PF (D)
CRT (D)
Boma's (B)
CM (D)
CP (D)

I will post back next week. Good LUCK to everyone.:wizard:

Welcome - your ressies list looks great! Keep those fingers crossed for all of us that everything is actually working right on the 27th! :goodvibes

rosiep
10-22-2009, 11:53 AM
Do you think the reservation system is going to be flooded? Does any have confidence that the online system can handle the volume?

Heidijs
10-22-2009, 12:04 PM
I've never done it before but I'm guessing it won't be able to handle it and you'll get a lot of, try back later...or the phone lines will be long waits...I'm definitely not counting on getting my ADR that day. Might be a few days after...

Missytara
10-22-2009, 12:46 PM
My prediction is at some point, the online system will go down, since you can start getting on at 3:00 am. The phone lines don't open up until 4 hours later or 7:00 am EST, so they will be flooded by the people who have been trying to get on the computer for the last four hours unsuccessfully...... and they will most likely take extra time with the phone people to vent out their frustrations before starting the process to book their ADR's.

rosiep
10-22-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm predicting it'll be a mess too. I'm here on the West Coast and I'm thinking by the time I get to it it'll already be down!

Swimalie
10-22-2009, 01:44 PM
I'm still confused. Is it 3am or 6am? When I called last week, I was told 6am (east coast)

MusicMouse
10-22-2009, 01:54 PM
The official word from Disney is 6 AM Eastern. The reality is that the system rolls over at 3 AM Eastern. Although many posters have reported problems trying to get on that early, most have been able to make ADR's at that time. We're all keeping our fingers crossed that the system will be up and running so that we can make all of our ADR's and go back to bed! :lmao:

Swimalie
10-22-2009, 02:00 PM
Thanks. I will be up at 3am then. I'm usually up at 4am for my swim team practice so 3am won't be a problem for me anyway.

msvlg
10-22-2009, 03:03 PM
I will be making our ADRs for our April trip ( for 10). I'm hoping to get
CM BF
Tusker House BF
Cape May BF and dinner
CRT dinner
Mickey's BYBBQ
Hollywood and Vine Breakfast
Prime Time Dinner
Yachtsmen Steak House dinner
CP breakfast
Grand Gathering Tony's Town Square BF

I can't wait to get this over with!

cheshirefan
10-22-2009, 07:59 PM
Ok...I'm officially obsessing over my ressies! Now I'm rethinking some of our lunches. My DH and I are staying at BLT Jan 26 - Feb. 1st. On DxDP.

Day 1: The Wave (L) , Cali Grill (D)
Day 2: Tokyo Dining (L) , Artist Point (D)
Day 3: Kona Cafe (L) , Citricos (D)
Day 4: Rose & Crown (L) , Narcoossee's (D)
Day 5: GF Cafe (L) , Ohana (D)
Day 6: Akershus (L), Cali Grill (D)
Day 7: Whispering Canyon (late lunch)

My question (to anyone willing to offer advice) is will DH and I enjoy Akershus without our kids with us? :confused3 And I'm not sure abou the GF cafe and R&C. Any and all opinions welcome! :thumbsup2

Also...I'm testing the 3 am timing again tonight. Will let everyone know how it goes!:ccat:

Thanks everybody!!:goodvibes

sharpie89
10-22-2009, 09:43 PM
I am bummed/excited that my 90 day opens on Monday! So I will be beating the rush...by a whole day!! Then my second trip opens up a couple weeks later so I should be good there! I am just hoping that I get the few things that I want!!

Ohana
1900 park
Boma
Si Fi
Chef Mickeys
Holly Wood&Vine- fantasmic *this is the one I really want!!!
Fultons Crab
(I wish the desert party would open-but it looks like a no...)

Mommy Poppins
10-23-2009, 05:43 AM
Our trip begins 1/21/10 and our 90 day window opened today (10/23). The on-line system did not roll over for 1/21 until 6am eastern.

Just wanted to let you know!!!

hygienejean
10-23-2009, 07:37 AM
I will be online and on the phones on Tuesday too! :) We are hoping for :
Chef Mickey's
Le Cellier
Ohana
Hoop de Doo
Kona
Coral Reef
and CRT!

cross fingers...
oh and Disney...Pretty please release your April park hours... :)

CandleontheWater
10-23-2009, 08:00 AM
Count me in for ADR armageddon!

I will be traveling with 3 people for the start of the vacation and then DH's whole family is joining us for a grand total of 11 people :scared1: I'm planning on getting up at 3am to make the ADRs for the 3 of us, then I'll have to wait and call to make the ADRs for the whole group.

Here is what I am hoping for

Party of 3
San Angel Inn (L)
Chef Mickeys (B)
Kona Cafe (B)

Party of 11
Le Cellier (L or D)- we'll pretty much be the whole restaurant if I can get this ADR
Hoop-de-doo (D)
Ohana (D)
50's Prime time (D)

avamadison
10-23-2009, 01:10 PM
I will be on the phones as well! Bright and early!

Hoping to get:

Coral Reef
Chef Mickey
CRT
Teppan Edo
Wispering Canyon Cafe
Kona
Jiko
and probably more as I keep changing my mind!

Hurry up park hours!

MusicMouse
10-23-2009, 01:55 PM
Welcome to our new posters! :cool1: Since we are now only 4 days out, I thought we should start a list of useful suggestions for all of us who are making ADR's. I will start with:

1) Make a list of your desired ADR's, along the time you want, and then put them in order from the most popular restaurant (or most important to you) to the least. Print it out so you have it in front of you.

ZanyToes
10-23-2009, 05:47 PM
Wouldn't you know it that our 180 days out falls on.... the 27th. :scared1:

So I guess I'll be joining in the madhouse that is that day.

We are hoping for

day 1 La Cellier or Teppan Edo (D)
day 2 crystal palace (D)
day 3 tusker house (L)
day 4 ohana (D)
day 5 la Cellier or Teppan Edo (if I get la cellier for the first night this will be the teppan.. or the opp. :) ) (D)
day 6 Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet (B)

cheshirefan
10-23-2009, 06:57 PM
Hi everyone! I tried the system at 3 am this morning and it did NOT roll over till 6 am.:confused3 When I booked on Oct. 13th for our earlier Jan trip I did all my ressies at 3. Guess they modified it somewhere in the last week because I just checked it last Tues and it was still at 3:00. But definitely NOT today:sad2: Guess we can all sleep a little longer now, but now I'm with all of you who think it'll crash or something...:surfweb: Good luck to everyone! Best wishes:ccat:

patsfan101
10-23-2009, 07:14 PM
I'll be one of the multitude! We're looking for:
either Hoop-De-Do or Luau (can't decide - help!)
Flying Fish
Chef Mickey's
Mama Melrose w/ Fantasmic
Teppen Edo
Boma
'Ohana

I was planning on setting my alarm at 3:00. I have to be at work by 7 am, so now I'm wondering, should I get up and shower first, get ready for work and then try to log on at 6?

Ugh!!

I wore my Minnie Mouse watch to work to day to start getting excited!:cool1:

cheshirefan
10-23-2009, 08:26 PM
THIS IS WEIRD!!!! I just was looking at the dining page and it says it's Oct 24th RIGHT NOW! Am I delusional???? Nope...looked again. Still says 24th.:confused: What the heck is going on with this thing? Anyone else see it?:rotfl:

miprender
10-24-2009, 06:23 AM
Right now it is saying the 25th:confused3 when today is the 24th!

I was going to try to see if it was working at 3am myself this morning as I woke up and saw the clock said 3:07 but I just couldn't drag myself out of bed.:surfweb:

MusicMouse
10-24-2009, 07:19 AM
THIS IS WEIRD!!!! I just was looking at the dining page and it says it's Oct 24th RIGHT NOW! Am I delusional???? Nope...looked again. Still says 24th.:confused: What the heck is going on with this thing? Anyone else see it?:rotfl:

Right now it is saying the 25th:confused3 when today is the 24th!

Come on Disney - get it together! Maybe if this craziness contiues, we'll all be able to get into the system a day early! :lmao:

minnieandfamily
10-24-2009, 12:12 PM
I'll be joining all of you on Tuesday, too. We're arriving on March 11th for 9 nights so we have a number of reservations that I am hoping to get:

Breakfast:
O'hana

Lunch:
Cinderella's Royal Table
50s Primetime

Dinner:
Jiko
Brown Derby
Akershus Princess Dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern
Kona Cafe
Whispering Canyon

Good luck everyone! :cheer2:

Lady V
10-24-2009, 01:23 PM
We arrive on Feb 6 so I'll be on with you all! We are VERY flexible this trip. Only two must haves (CM and CRT). Good luck everyone!

mickey916
10-24-2009, 03:12 PM
I'll be attempting to book for our April trip:
Ohana dinner
Tusker House breakfast
Crystal Palace breakfast
Teppan Edo dinner
50's Prime Time lunch
Chefs de France dinner
Tony's Town Square dinner
Whispering Canyon dinner
Cape May dinner

already got T-Rex dinner ressie yesterday over the phone.

I'll be so glad when everything is booked!

bicker
10-25-2009, 07:13 AM
Just to clarify something in my own head: For a little less than three months worth of visits, there is no +10 advantage for resort guests, right? Since the system goes from 90+10 to 180+10, folks for whom October 27 is the 100 day point through the 180 day point, those resort guests essentially are up against non-Disney resort guests right-from-the-start. Right? (And as a result, there is no value in us logging our reservations against our room reservation, since that will only slow down the process...)

Does anyone know if Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is affected by this?

Our plans:
- Akershus
- Mama Melrose
- Tusker House
- Cape May Cafe
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- Crystal Palace

miprender
10-25-2009, 07:14 AM
Well I was wide awake at 3:30 this morning again so I decided to just check and the system hadn't rolled over yet to the next day.

Maybe they have gone back to 6am but I still might get up early Tues morning just to make sure.:surfweb:

MusicMouse
10-25-2009, 07:39 AM
Well I was wide awake at 3:30 this morning again so I decided to just check and the system hadn't rolled over yet to the next day.

Maybe they have gone back to 6am but I still might get up early Tues morning just to make sure.:surfweb:

I'm with you miprender! I'm going to have to check at 3:00 just to make sure. :surfweb: Only two more days to go - good luck everyone! :goodvibes

MusicMouse
10-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Welcome to all of the new posters! :goodvibes Please check back in on the 27th and let us know how you did. Hang in there everybody - there are only two more days to go! popcorn::

MomPOM
10-25-2009, 08:42 PM
I'll be there as well, although it's not a huge stretch for me because my 90-day window starts on teh 31st anyhow but I'll take any day I can get!

Bouncin-Tigger
10-25-2009, 08:44 PM
The Odds of the ADR system not crashing on the 27th are as good as _________! Your choice positive or negative whats gonna happen?

brat5063
10-25-2009, 09:48 PM
We are going over spring break and I'd like to get reservations for Chef Mickey's. What time do the phone lines open in the AM and what time can you make reserverations online? I am new to online reservations. It's new since our last trip.

TIA,
Kelly

lemondog
10-25-2009, 10:13 PM
We are going over spring break and I'd like to get reservations for Chef Mickey's. What time do the phone lines open in the AM and what time can you make reserverations online? I am new to online reservations. It's new since our last trip.

TIA,
Kelly

Kelly, phone lines open at 7am Eastern time. I would start dialing a few minutes beforehand and just keep hitting redial until you get through. That is what I do.

Good luck everyone! :thumbsup2

stitch34
10-25-2009, 11:55 PM
I'll be up to call - will be up anyway, so no biggie!

Booking adrs for a late March trip - and have yet to figure out what days I want everything! Actually, am still trying to get straight which days at which resort first!

miprender
10-26-2009, 05:04 AM
Well I am up right now and logged on at 5:50pm and the new day did not roll out until 6am again.

We are in the home stretch. I hope they release the park hours today so I can just quickly go over all my plans one last time before tomorrow.

cheshirefan
10-26-2009, 06:25 AM
Just checked this morning on the 3 am mark and although the day said Oct. 26th, the booking day did not change until 6 am. Looks like Disney's still fooling with it. Just wanted to say good luck to everyone tomorrow! Let's hope all goes smoothly :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear what everyone gets. :yay: :ccat: :disrocks:

Minnesota!
10-26-2009, 09:36 AM
We are! For our Feb trip. Trying for:

LTT dinner
Ohana dinner
Tusker House lunch
Raglan Road lunch
T-Rex dinner

For the week of 2-5 - 2-12

ead79
10-26-2009, 09:43 AM
Hello all! I'll be getting in on the ADR craziness tomorrow morning too. I'll be trying to book for my March 3-7 trip. I hope the online site doesn't crash, but that might be wishful thinking.

So am I correct that it looks like Disney has gone back to rolling over the ADR date at 6:00 a.m. Eastern instead of 3:00 a.m. like they were for a while?

charming
10-26-2009, 09:52 AM
Im in, One day to go!!! :banana: My family has been waiting almost 2yrs to go to WDW so im not going to be able to sleep tonight for sure.:scared1: We have 3 families of 5 we are hoping to get Chef Mickeys are 1st night. Then just a few other ones. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE,:cheer2: talk to y'all tomorrow.

mster425
10-26-2009, 10:02 AM
Just to clarify something in my own head: For a little less than three months worth of visits, there is no +10 advantage for resort guests, right? Since the system goes from 90+10 to 180+10, folks for whom October 27 is the 100 day point through the 180 day point, those resort guests essentially are up against non-Disney resort guests right-from-the-start. Right? (And as a result, there is no value in us logging our reservations against our room reservation, since that will only slow down the process...)

Bicker, you are correct. I am unable to pull up my resort reservation on the dining page and was advised by a CM to book my ressies without them. There is no advantage for me to use my res # (trip is April 11th-18th). No clue if it affects BBB, sorry.

I'm so behind! I know what I want but not the dates. I haven't checked last years park hrs or anything! Off to work for me!

Harlemgirl720
10-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Tomorrow's the day! I hope everyone gets what they want. I don't think I will be getting up at 3am. I will be up at 6am though. Gotta get ready for work.

Sydnerella
10-26-2009, 11:29 AM
So excited to know what our ressies are that I wont sleep between 2am CST and 5am anyway...

March 20-27.... we only have a few but are off-site and I dont want to be too booked in advance. Any others that we should not be missing??

CRT - B
Tusker House - B
1900 Park Fare - D
Cali Grill - D

Hopefully my 3 yr old princess enjoys these so much it makes the no sleep worth it 10 times over. And hopefully DS 5 will enjoy two princess meals enough for her sake (and mine!)

Good luck to all and BIG THANKS to those who have kept us informed on your early morning tests. You guys rock chesirefan and miprender! Am I missing someone? If so thanks to you too!

Sydnerella's Mama

ilovediznee
10-26-2009, 02:36 PM
Let the races begin! How many of you will either be on the internet or calling for dining reservations tomorrow?

Diane:banana:

LOVETHATMOUSE
10-26-2009, 04:20 PM
I will, but not at 3 am like a lot of others here. I don't need that many and only REALLY want Mama Melrose, 50's Cafe, and Kona breakfast. After the hoopla dies down, I might add Plaza, HOB gospel brunch (I want to see if they are doing anything special for Easter in the parks) and Saana (we are staying at Kidani so we are flexible) Good luck to everyone!

michellev
10-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Me. I don't think I"m getting up at 3am, but I'll try at 6am. I'm going to try to book online, so here's hoping the servers haven't crashed by then. :goodvibes

Ellie42699
10-26-2009, 04:49 PM
I'm going to try to see what I can get done online at 6 am then call if I have to at 7 :goofy::tigger::donald::mickeyjum

wdwislife
10-26-2009, 04:52 PM
I'll be making my ADR's!

California Grill dinner for 2/11
Chef Mickey breakfast? for 2/13
CRT breakfast for 2/14

The rest of our meals will be CS or at our offsite resort.

sandymandr
10-26-2009, 04:58 PM
Me too!! Can't wait to see what I get!! :surfweb: popcorn:: Good luck to everyone!!!! :thumbsup2

cigar95
10-26-2009, 05:40 PM
10/27 was my 90 day mark - so the change couldn't have been worse for me. Very frustrating. So I extended my trip by two days - called to reserve two nights at POP before checking in to BC Villas.
That means yesterday was my day, and the system opened a full ten days worth of reservations, although it probably shouldn't have. Thankfully I'm done with the ADRs on this trip, without worrying about tomorrow. (Actually, I still have an Olivia's and a Turf Club to book, but I could probably get those right up until I leave, or even just walk up.)

MusicMouse
10-26-2009, 05:41 PM
Welcome aboard to the new folks! :cool1: Come back tomorrow and tell us how you fared. Good luck and pixie dust to everyone trying to get ADR's! pixiedust:

ppan77
10-26-2009, 05:44 PM
I am totally dreading it..but I will be online and on the phone to get LTT w/characters..fun stuff!!

Harlemgirl720
10-26-2009, 06:52 PM
DS (9) and I just decided on our dining options:

2/14- Whispering Canyon for dinner
2/15- 1900 Park Fare for breakfast
2/16- Ohana for breakfast
2/17- Boma for dinner
2/18- Sci Fi Dine In for dinner
2/19- Boma for breakfast

He wanted to try some new things. I thought he was over character dining until he asked to do the one with Lilo and Stitch. So only 2 character dining meals this trip.:rotfl2: In August, I think I was charactered out. He loves Boma and he wanted to do Sci Fi again. Have to remember to bring a jacket. It gets real cold in there. The first 3 choices are new.

Blueyed Girl
10-26-2009, 07:26 PM
Can someone explain what the deal is with trying to book at 3am? Is this 3am Eastern time? :confused3 What is the supposed "official" opening time for online ressie's?? I'm so confused.

jimmiej
10-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Can someone explain what the deal is with trying to book at 3am? Is this 3am Eastern time? :confused3 What is the supposed "official" opening time for online ressie's?? I'm so confused.

Some people have had luck booking on-line at 3am eastern time.

ZanyToes
10-26-2009, 07:43 PM
10/27 was my 90 day mark - so the change couldn't have been worse for me. Very frustrating. So I extended my trip by two days - called to reserve two nights at POP before checking in to BC Villas.
That means yesterday was my day, and the system opened a full ten days worth of reservations, although it probably shouldn't have. Thankfully I'm done with the ADRs on this trip, without worrying about tomorrow. (Actually, I still have an Olivia's and a Turf Club to book, but I could probably get those right up until I leave, or even just walk up.)

It's my 180 day mark! If I'd have known I might have put off our trip even one day so I didn't have to fight the mob LOL

suzyqsam
10-26-2009, 07:53 PM
I will be making our ressies for March. My husband thinks I am crazy for getting up so early....he just does not get it. I can't wait :cool1:

ellenmiele
10-26-2009, 07:58 PM
I will, but not at 3 am like a lot of others here. I don't need that many and only REALLY want Mama Melrose, 50's Cafe, and Kona breakfast. After the hoopla dies down, I might add Plaza, HOB gospel brunch (I want to see if they are doing anything special for Easter in the parks) and Saana (we are staying at Kidani so we are flexible) Good luck to everyone!

HOB books thru their own reservation system - and the gospel bruch is a ticketed event. We did it on Easter last year and it was very inspirational - and the food was good too!

kritter
10-26-2009, 07:59 PM
I will be making two sets of dining reservations. What is the best number to call to make dining reservations and what is the correct link to make them online??

davids68girl
10-26-2009, 07:59 PM
I'll be booking too for 1/26-2/2. Can't decide if I wanna try the wee early hours or just wait until morning (5am CST) and try then. Knowing me, I will be up a lot anyway so I'll probably check to see if it is possible to book in the middle of the night. :rotfl2:

Good luck to everyone and pixie dust :wizard: for no online crashing. ;)

cigar95
10-26-2009, 08:01 PM
It's my 180 day mark! If I'd have known I might have put off our trip even one day so I didn't have to fight the mob LOL

This may be of little comfort, but I would guess that if you wait until the afternoon of the 27th, or even the morning of the 28th, you will be absolutely fine at 179 days. Including Le Cellier or CRT. (But if you take my advice and then CRT is full, I'm the horse's patoot. I just don't think it would happen.)

Maybe it's me, but I just don't think there are all that many WDW guests who will be making 180 day reservations tomorrow. Many haven't even scheduled their trip yet, many others don't even know about the change from 90 to 180, and still others just can't be bothered at this point.

Just as a test, I'll log on to the system tomorrow afternoon and see what I can find for April 25, or whatever the date is.

This is not to say that tomorrow isn't going to be really busy, because of all those folks for whom tomorrow is 90-110 days, many of whom *will* be trying tomorrow. The thing that can be of comfort to all of our April vacationers is that while those 90-110 day folks are clogging the system, they aren't competing for the seatings you want.

MusicMouse
10-26-2009, 08:11 PM
For the new folks - welcome! :cool1: Several people have been testing the system this week and it appears that Disney has fixed the online system so that noone can make reservations until 6 AM Eastern (the up-side being that we all get a little extra sleep :goodvibes). The 'phone lines open at 7 AM Eastern. Good Luck!

Harlemgirl720
10-26-2009, 08:11 PM
The Gospel Brunch is wonderful. One of the best. The music is great and the food was OMG. Don't wait too long to book. Easter is popular and many may want to do the same. You have to pay in advance. If I were getting in early on the Sunday I arrive, I would have booked it.

eaj1228
10-26-2009, 08:13 PM
So excited. I am on the west coast and am plannning on waking up at 2:45am to make sure my computer is up and running and to get a little caffeine in my system. :surfweb: I wish the park hours were up for february :rolleyes1

DVCJones
10-26-2009, 08:14 PM
This may be of little comfort, but I would guess that if you wait until the afternoon of the 27th, or even the morning of the 28th, you will be absolutely fine at 179 days. Including Le Cellier or CRT. (But if you take my advice and then CRT is full, I'm the horse's patoot. I just don't think it would happen.)

Maybe it's me, but I just don't think there are all that many WDW guests who will be making 180 day reservations tomorrow. Many haven't even scheduled their trip yet, many others don't even know about the change from 90 to 180, and still others just can't be bothered at this point.

Just as a test, I'll log on to the system tomorrow afternoon and see what I can find for April 25, or whatever the date is.

This is not to say that tomorrow isn't going to be really busy, because of all those folks for whom tomorrow is 90-110 days, many of whom *will* be trying tomorrow. The thing that can be of comfort to all of our April vacationers is that while those 90-110 day folks are clogging the system, they aren't competing for the seatings you want.

I am hoping this is the case. I will be calling for our April vacation tomorrow.

Imaginationsetfree
10-26-2009, 08:17 PM
I will be! I have a solo trip coming up February 28-March 6. Here's what I'm shooting for:

Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Chefs de France
Spirit of Aloha dinner show
Grand Floridian Cafe
Raglan Road
Cape May Clambake

I'm excited!:banana:

hcoker1
10-26-2009, 08:23 PM
Well I've got my 7 tabs open on the computer ready to go for the morning. I'm asking DH to make sure he isn't downloading anything overnight so that I have a fast connection in the morning.
Now off to bed so that I can be up and ready at the crack of dawn! I'm so excited:banana: DH doesn't seem to share my excitement:confused3

ZanyToes
10-26-2009, 08:24 PM

I'm betting you are right actually. I don't even think we are DOING le cellier or CRT (did CRT last time and think I'm skipping it this time around.. in case I change my mind in the next few hours LOL) but I tend to get obsessive about things so I'll be up booking as early as possible LOL.. the rush is part of the fun if I want to be honest with myself. :rotfl:

fergibabies
10-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Ok someone fill me in on why I need to make reservations for dining tomorrow?. This (nov 15-21) is our first ever trip and it was short notice. HELP HELP HELP. We bought the QDP. But I have a sitter coming along and hubby and I want to have at least one meal alone together (dinner) and one sit down family meal. Help!

Harlemgirl720
10-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Ok someone fill me in on why I need to make reservations for dining tomorrow?. This (nov 15-21) is our first ever trip and it was short notice. HELP HELP HELP. We bought the QDP. But I have a sitter coming along and hubby and I want to have at least one meal alone together (dinner) and one sit down family meal. Help!

I don't think it will affect you but you can make your reservations now.:thumbsup2

jenbear123
10-26-2009, 09:39 PM
:wave2: Put me on the list for those who will be up and online at 6AM! :surfweb: Going April 22-29th. Most sought out ADR: Le Cellier Others include: Tusker house, Cape May Cafe, Brown Derby, Garden Grill, Crystal Palace, LTT, and Kouzzina

Good luck to everyone! :goodvibes

Tricia1972
10-26-2009, 09:49 PM
It's finally here, check out the October 27 thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2317368

Good Luck Everyone :goodvibes