PDA

View Full Version : how/whom to contact regarding great service?

wdwnut
12-05-2000, 09:02 AM
hi to all: i just got off the phone with Jeanne Marie in Member services. i would like to write to her supervisor and let them know what an asset she is to their organization. she really added a lot of pixie dust to my day. this is how everyone used to be. what a positive attitude! so- any ideas how to let them know someone is doing a great job? after all the negative posts i've been reading, i only thought it fair you guys should hear when something is done the right way. :D

Scott Wattum
12-05-2000, 09:08 AM
I would send member services email, and I expect they would forward it to the appropriate person.

--Scott

JudithM
12-05-2000, 10:11 AM
According to my notes from last week's OKW member meeting, Rick is the head of Member Services. He was introduced at the Board of Director's meeting.

wdwnut
12-05-2000, 12:14 PM
thanks Scott and Judith M! i did call member services and i spoke to a manager named Scott. he said they usually don't get too much positive feedback; they usually only hear the negative comments- kinda like some of these discussions, huh?

JudithM
12-05-2000, 12:21 PM
Wdwnut, isn't it interesting how people only let it be known when they have a complaint or something negative to say? At the OKW annual meeting last week I tried to compliment as many cast members as possible when I met their supervisor - like member services, front desk, maintenance, etc. Glad you got to speak to a supervisor in MS.

loveokw
03-04-2001, 04:36 AM
Hey you guys! Thanks CM's at Member services rarely get recognized when we do the impossible and it make our pixie dust a little stale- when I read things from the members that say we did a great job- it renews my pixie dust and makes it much easier for me to help the next member- I know sometimes it is hard to sit down and right an email or a letter but after you are done with the CM that did a great job just ask tell them they did a great job and can you please speak to their manager- this goes on our record and looks good when we want to get promoted or any sort of raise we may get!

Thanks for helping my pixie dust come back :D

KarenNY
03-04-2001, 06:16 PM
I feel bad that I haven't asked for a manager in the past when I've received great sevice from someone at MS. I have talked to some terrific helpful CM's over the years. I'll try to acknowledge them in the future.