PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Discovery Cove

zara
10-09-2009, 04:37 AM
Hi everyone
Where is the best place to get the cheapest price for Discovery Cove?
I know there are loads of sites so if anyone knows where I can get a bargain,
that would be g:cool1:reat.

zara
10-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Anyone? Anyone?

wayneg
10-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Sorry can't help with this, we always book direct with DC, having Annual passes for Seaworld we get a discount.

Anyone seen any bargain prices?

eeyorefanuk
10-10-2009, 02:07 AM
Is it just DC you want? Its just that we have booked a "package" for DC, SW, Aquatica and Busch Gardens, think worked out a fair bit cheaper doing it this way. :thumbsup2

Pooh's-Honey-Pot
10-10-2009, 09:23 AM
We have always booked with them direct. If you keep an eye on the website they often have offers on for booking in advance - we saved 10% last time.

scottishgirl87
10-10-2009, 09:35 AM
Sorry to jump in on your thread, but have just read that to book Discovery Cove tickets you have to book at least 1 dolphin swim? When did they start introducing that?! We weren't planning to do DC as boyfriend can't swim and I've been before, but looking at the tickets it's cheaper than I thought and while I'd love to do the Dolphin Swim again I don't wanna do it by myself so would have just bought Non-Swim tickets. That's a bit unfair if you ask me :confused3

In relation to your thread, Attraction Tickets Direct have DC tickets on sale, although they're slightly more expensive than DC direct!

wayneg
10-10-2009, 09:53 AM
Its always been on website you have to have at least 1 doing the swim but people have posted on here if you ring you can book with none doing it.

scottishgirl87
10-10-2009, 10:23 AM
Its always been on website you have to have at least 1 doing the swim but people have posted on here if you ring you can book with none doing it.

Ahh right, that's ok then, lol. Just thought it was a bit unusual! But then last time I went 3 out of our party of 5 did the Dolphin Swim so I probably didn't notice then.