PDA

View Full Version : Car hire question

ChipnDaleRule
10-08-2009, 04:40 AM
We are travelling to Disney next May. I am trying to budget for car hire for about 7-10 days of our stay, we want to be able to pick the car up from theDisney areaWho are the best to use? Is it better to book early or later? Any hot tips would be most welcome.

karentan
10-08-2009, 05:15 AM
i booked my car through netflights and used the dollar desk at the regal sun resort near downtown disney, its literally just across the road from the marketplace bus stop.
it was the closest/easiest place to get to (from saratoga springs/DTD) as far as i could see :)

wayneg
10-08-2009, 05:34 AM
Will you be staying onsite using Magical Express? I guess you are but if not collecting from airport saves on transfer costs.

We stayed at Regal Sun for 2 days in August and saw the Dollar selection in the car park, only about 8 cars there, very poor choice. Could be lucky but I collected a car from Budget at Port Canaverel in August only a small selection and couldn't get what I wanted, prebooked SUV had to take a 7 seater minibus.

I believe the Disney Car Care centre/Alamo is a popular choice.

ChipnDaleRule
10-08-2009, 06:31 AM
We are staying at Beach club.Will be using Magical Express to get to BC. It would be ideal to pick up somewhere in Disney and drop off at airport.

Chris and Pooh
10-08-2009, 07:37 AM
Hi you could try www.rentacar4less.co.uk or www.alamo.co.uk/brits both will supply cars from the Disney car care centre or www.netflights.com/carhire/ for just outside Downtown Disney area