PDA

View Full Version : Tower of Terror Cluedo (Clue?)

Trixster
10-07-2009, 06:11 AM
Does anyone know if you can order a copy of the cluedo (called clue I think in the US) game for the ToT in the Uk rather than importing or collecting on my next trip to disney? It is a bit too bulky to bring back.

Thanks

bazzanoid
10-07-2009, 06:57 AM
I've not seen it for sale anywhere in the UK... i'll ask around my local comic stores (a few import games from the US) and see if it can be mail-ordered in the UK, if I find anything, i'll let you know.

The only alternative at the mo is to order it from the Laughing Place Store (http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Product-10335.asp).

:goodvibes

Florimel
10-08-2009, 05:23 PM
I can't see anywhere to order from in the UK. US disney store seems to do it - we have managed to order things from there before, but don't know what the postage would be. It is reasonably heavy as it comes in a tin rather than a box.

We brought it back in the case from our last trip, as Tof T is DD's favourite ride. We're always the family buying that extra bag on the last day though, as as we always manage to find something bulky to mess with the packing!:eek:

It is great fun though, a themed version of the classic game - we never play ordinary cluedo now.

Trixster
10-09-2009, 03:24 AM
Thanks for the replies, I don't really want to bring it back with me so will look at the shipping costs to see if its worthwhile.