PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Specials

PartyofSix
07-11-2002, 02:21 PM
We had such a great time at PBH that we have booked for 8/31-9/2 and plan on taking an Employee and his wife as guest of ours. I need to be updated on any special ticket offers you all know about or come across. I purchased the Fan Club AP for 99 bucks. We also got the 159.00 AP and added the x-tra year with a loosing lottery ticket. Any suggestions for us on there ticket options?

WebmasterBarry
07-11-2002, 09:38 PM
The best deal out there now is the buy 1 year, get 1 year free with a losing Florida lottery ticket. I've seen coupons for a few bucks off admission tickets.

Robinrs
07-12-2002, 08:45 AM
Hey, PartyofSix:

Waycross is not that far from me so if you're in the GENEROUS mode you can come pick ME up and we can make it a PartyofSeven! :bounce:

Just kidding... :p

What a nice gesture, Tammy and Dub! :D

PartyofSix
07-12-2002, 09:56 AM
Robin I never paid attention that your from Atlanta. That is quiet a ways north of here.LOL I can't wait to get back to "MY" bed at PBH. That place has spoiled me rotten! I just the Fan Club deal for the 99 buck AP is gone huh? I was just trying to help them hunt a great deal. We have got our AP.

Robinrs
07-13-2002, 12:48 PM
Yes, I know Waycross is a ways off but hey, I can try, huh?

I got my 99 dollar AAA AP last December. The dates you mention are good for the $99.95 Power Pass (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=180517), though. Click on the link and check it out.

Have a great trip!

PartyofSix
07-13-2002, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the info Robin maybe that would work. Is that AAA or where do I get it. I must have overlooked that.