PDA

View Full Version : picking virgin seats

kizzy212
10-02-2009, 02:30 AM
Read somewhere recently that so many days (3??) before your flight you can pick your seats for free? is this correct with my flight. if so how do i go about it?

my flights is in 332 days manchester to orlando...:confused3

find it hard to believe but as we are traveling in party of 10 with children would be good to be close together!
Any help welcomed!!

Trixster
10-02-2009, 02:54 AM
We did this last year about 9 months in advance (not sure how far in advance you can do this). Anyway what you will need is the virgin atlantic reference number which I got from phoning the virgin holidays customer line and they gave it to me striaght away - I think mine began with GS (not sure though). If you booked flights only through VA, then you should have this ref no already.

Once you have the ref no, go to the VA website and go into 'my booking' and this will allow you the option of booking the actual seats.

Good luck

heatherbelle
10-02-2009, 12:13 PM
You need your flight locator number which you will either have been given when you booked, or will be able to obtain from VH if you booked with them when the return flight is available to book on VA website.

I booked our seats on Monday, and some had already gone out of those available,

You won't be able to book any seats near the front of the plane, unless you are in PE.

We have booked 48abc coming home and 48hjk going out. We have had these before and they are fine.