ddavis860
10-01-2009, 03:39 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e147/ddavis860/t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ FlyLady
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

This month's Habit is: Paper Clutter
Zone of the week - Zone 1- The Front Porch, Entrance & Dining Room

~The Daily Grind~ 10/1/09

It's the Day Before Friday!! And it's the First Day of October!!!

It's getting alot cooler here. Morning temps are in the low 60's. I'm lovin it!!! FlyLady's Habit for the month is paper clutter...I really need this one!!

My List for Today:

Caffeinate http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e147/ddavis860/smiley/smiley_drinkcoffee.gif This repeats every day!!

Work till 3p...

Stay on points!

365 pic...

Swish and swipe

Kelly Mission

Pack for the beach tomorrow...last trip of the year for me...

Something good for dinner, not sure what... :confused3

Have a Day Everyone!! :teeth:

joyah
10-01-2009, 04:09 AM
morning all

considering I was up at 4 amd feeling sick to my stomach I'm thinking it's going to be a long day. What ever the bugs are that are running through my family they have to stop. L is still got the hacking cough, E is still complaining of his tummy being rumbly, I can handle the cold and feeling icky but this I have no time for.

rest on couch (doing now)
get L up and on bus he fell asleep with his homework on his head last night
get E up and take him and his space project to school.
I'd planned on going to the pool don't think that will be happening.
Mom and dad home with new RV

Okay I'm going to try to go back to sleep for another 45 mins or so. have a great day all.

SIOH have a great day before disney

ddavis860
10-01-2009, 04:24 AM
Starting tomorrow I want SIOH's list :woohoo:

DisneyIsTerrific
10-01-2009, 04:49 AM
Christy, I hope you are feeling better.:hug:
Debbie, enjoy getting ready for the beach!!!!
SIOH, only 1 more day!!!!!!!:dance3:

Well, it's cold again this morning (52 degrees), but the rest of the day will be gorgeous. Yesterday when I had my lunch break at work, I took my book and sat outside to read. It was wonderful!!!!:goodvibes

My day:
DS up and off to school
Laundry
Clean bathrooms
Tidy/Dust/Vacuum
Cut papers for floss tags
Bag floss tags
Work
Leftovers for dinner
Watch Survivor!!!

Have a great day everyone!

party of 3
10-01-2009, 05:11 AM
morning everyone!

well i've been up most of the night w/ bubba and his ear ache. i took him to the drs and they said he had an ear infection and gave us ear drops and antibiotics and still with the ear ache. i gave him motrin. my poor bubba. so who knows what the day will bring. he does not have a fever.:confused3 he so hates to miss school. if this is the start of my winter-good grief it will be a long one.

SIOH- one more day! are you doing the vacation dance yet?:dance3:
deb- fly lady /paper clutter!!!:scared1: i so need to do that one!
DIT-you got to read your book outside. how nice. i'd love to do that!
christy-hope everyone starts to feel better over there. :hug: i wish i knew you were up. you could have called me! i've been up for most of the night.
Ann-how's little bit today?

so my list.....

ds school or not ?:confused3
work for me or maybe not?:confused3
laundry? maybe or maybe not?:confused3
dinner? who knows?:confused3
deposit $ into checking ! MUST DO!

ok so my list is looking kind of.......well lets say-confusing! do i have a list or not?

have a great day everyone. remember to have fun no matter what you choose to do!

PrincessNancy96
10-01-2009, 06:21 AM
Mornin'... it's a cold one here.. 45 when the youngest got on the bus today..

Today in no particular order:

post office to mail Grams genealogy info/letter
pick up kdg. child
make cookies
bag cookies
bring cooler up for drinks (tomorrow)
dinner menu x 2 weeks
grocery list
shopping list (tight budget now til vacation)
homework duty
ride w/ friend to conference meet for our kids
DH home to watch boys
DH to take care of dinner (I'll grab something lite when I return)

I know there is a lot more...but it's cold and if it gets done, it gets done.. if not, it'll be here when I return! :)

morgansmom2000
10-01-2009, 06:29 AM
Oh, poor Bubba! I hope he feels better.

I had to turn the heat on last night. Ah well, only about 12 hours early, so it's okay! It's now 41 degrees, I don't know how cold it got overnight, but it's only supposed to get to the 60s today.

My list is long today...

PrincessM up fed, watered, dressed, bus
Chicken soup and corn muffins for dinner
Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins!
Clean kitchen
Vac
Banner
Mickey antenna guy
Laundry - last load in dryer
Sew
Empty bathroom trash - apparently I'm the only one in the house who can do this...
Call and make hair appt
Call and make PrincessM's physical appt
Do a sample of the Baby Shower invite and baby shoe cutout
Friend's b-day card (late!)
Cut out my Snowman SVG
Email about nut sale
Email about biddy basketball
Go to:
Bank
Stop & Shop - canned pumpkin for muffins? Can't find it! Veggies and small pasta for soup - went to Shaw's instead - they had hummus on sale ;)
Best Buy - Movie for PrincessM for Christmas
CVS - Coke
Target - Exchange shirt for PrincessM - Selena Gomez CD? How did she do on her spelling test from last week?
Library
PrincessM off the bus
PM Suzanne
Homework duty - Spelling quiz, geometry test - still need to do this tonight!
Dinner
Dishes
Survivor! I really hope they figure out that Russell is a snake!

Eeep, I'm going to need another cup of coffee!

Hope everyone has a great day!

AlexWyattMommy
10-01-2009, 06:36 AM
:hug: Poor Bubba.

Little Bit still has a cough, but no fever. Can't keep him home if he has no fever.
DH is working from home as he doesn't feel well either. Joy.

Not sure what chores the DH will make be do. But I do need to clean the kitchen floor and finish that never ending laundry. Switching seasonal clothes is a pain in the butt. I don't have enough hangers to just put up one and then take down the other. I have to do the other way around. What a mess.

Hope everyone has a good day!

morgansmom2000
10-01-2009, 07:29 AM
Hope Little Bit loses that cough! It's definitely going around, PrincessM has had a cough (slight) for a few days, and I woke up with a scratchy throat. It could be the heat for me though.

joyah
10-01-2009, 07:47 AM
Porr bubba ! Have they ever talked about tubes, with all the ear infections it really helps. L had full fluid and it was never picked up as infections because the regular drs never saw the "line" of fluid. He has permenent hear loss from this but has only had 1 infection in the last 6 years. Thank god one of our plowing customers was an ENT the minute he said he couldn't hear someone on the phone we called him at home and he got us in 5 mins and he looked at us and says tubes now and within a couple of weeks it was done and no issues. Poor kid never knew your ears could pop and the first trip up a mountian was freaking out at the feeling.

Hope LittleBit is feeling better L's still coughing 2 weeks later. I'm done with wet icky damp weather. just bring me winter then they (knocking on wood) normally have runny noses.

Jennifer hope your feeling.

tinkryansmom
10-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Today I like PO3s list - maybe, maybe not. Most days tend to be like that around here.:) But sick kiddlettes are not fun. I hope everyone and their fams are up and back at it full strength soon.

Today:

Call hospital to see about "offer" letter
Call horse show office regarding upcoming schedule
Laundry
Dishes - have I ever mentioned I HATE DOING DISHES
Pay bills - this has to happen - unfortunately
Paper Clutter is my middle name!! Gotta work on that one!
PU DD, DNiece and DFriend from bus
Take all 3 to riding lessons
Home to feed cattle with MIL
Dinner?? Just took chicken out to thaw
Spelling words to study

ddavis860
10-01-2009, 03:09 PM
DS21 got tubes in pre k. The pre k teacher pulled me aside and said she thought he was having hearing problems. Turned out she had hearing loss as a child, and was super vigilant watching the kids for early signs.

He went in for the tubes, and in recovery the first thing he said when he woke up was "I can hear!!" He was lucky and didn't have any hearing loss. He just had a really high tolerance for pain, and never complained that it hurt much...

Hope Bubba feels better after 24hrs of meds. You both need a good sleep tonight!!

party of 3
10-01-2009, 04:19 PM
thanks everyone! i think we all need a good nights sleep. he is so sick. the poor little thing. for him to lay around and not move you know he does not feel well. i'm going to snuggle back up with him.

morgansmom2000
10-01-2009, 04:27 PM
Poor Bubba :(

I got a lot of my list done, but not quite all of it. Feeling good about what got done though!

Lisa
10-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Sorry to hear so many aren't feeling well. It's tough this time of year. Hope everyone is in tip top shape real soon.

My to list for today:

Get DD up and ready for school.
Put wood in the woodstove. Yep, Holly, it is starting to be that time of year again. We have a half a tank of oil and that we got last May.
Look for DD's communication book. Last person to have it was me. :scared1: Found it, under some paperwork on the kitchen countertop.
Caffeinate
Work
Balance the checkbook
Pay bills
throw a load of laundry in the wash
Put clean clothes away
Register DH for marble, granite flooring class at local high school

StitchIsOurHero
10-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Hi guys!! I didn't get to check in this morning, because our county is closed today and tomorrow (due to illness. . .and then we have fall break all next week!!), so I got to spend a fun day with DS!!

We are loaded and ready to roll! Hoping to head out around 2 a.m.! We thought about this afternoon, but DH ended up having to work until 6! Say prayers and send pixie dust for safe travels! I'll have internet after Saturday, so I'll check in!!!

Hugs to all of you!!!

ddavis860
10-01-2009, 07:22 PM
BROOKE AND FAM- HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! :teeth:

morgansmom2000
10-02-2009, 05:24 AM
Safe travels! Great trip!

rlovew
10-02-2009, 07:53 AM
Hope your trip is fabulous!

Rebecca

Lisa