PDA

View Full Version : MNSHP Question/Advise

Shazzie B
09-30-2009, 06:55 AM
We are going 16th Oct to 31st Oct. My thoughts are to go the 1st week we are there as not so busy (probably mid-week). But then thought if it's usually a sell out it'll be as busy what-ever night we go? Tour-guide Mike advises going mid-week as locals tend to go at week-end (not that I've got anything against local:hug:!) so does that suggest it's not as likely to be a sell-out mid-week?

We plan to just enjoy the atmostphere anyway and perhaps do a few shows not too busy rides to save time on our full MK day. (only 1 day at MK this time we usually allow 2 as only 4 days left on tickets)

:confused3

wayneg
09-30-2009, 07:18 AM
We have always gone early as poss in Oct and midweek, always been walk on rides. I believe only ones that sell out are the last few days.

wilma-bride
09-30-2009, 10:51 AM
We have been twice (in the same year) - 1st time was 21st, 2nd time was 23rd. Both times were quite quiet, I thought, but the second night was noticeably busier than the 1st. We are going ont he 27th this year so not sure how busy that will be - it was the only date that fitted in with our other plans though.

To be honest, if you're not too worried about the rides or trick & treating, it probably won't matter much anyway.

Shazzie B
09-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Thanks; think I'll stick to original plan and go mid-week on our 1st week. we're planning to stay until 12 so just hope adjusted to time difference:goodvibes