PDA

View Full Version : Offers/deals in May?

disney_princess_85
09-30-2009, 03:40 AM
Hi everyone!

We only got back at the weekend but I'm already researching prices for next May. :laughing: At the moment, it looks like it's going to cost us a lot more than our September trip. We got a great deal this time, including 14 nights for the price of 10 and a 14-day ticket for the price of a 7-day one. Also, the DDP was only 19.99 per day. For 2010, the DDP costs 26.99 per day, which I think is quite a big jump.

Does anyone know if they're likely to release any offers for May? I'd hate to book and see a great deal come out a few weeks later! When I went in May last year, it was somewhat on impulse so I didn't really look into the prices, whereas now (as a more seasoned Disney traveller :surfweb:), I'm more inclined to.

Thanks for any help!

scottishgirl87
09-30-2009, 04:01 AM
No deals for May so far :( I'm impatiently waiting myself :surfweb: I have flights, park tickets, all I need is accommodation to complete the set!!

The US side of things have just announced Buy 4 Get 3 Free/Buy 5 Get 2 Free but so far that only runs up to March!

disney_princess_85
09-30-2009, 09:58 AM
Hmm, well unless an offer comes out soon, I don't think we'll be going in May. I've been doing some calculations and it would cost less to stay at AKL (with free dining) in September than POR in May. Actually, for only 200 more than the POR price, we could get a Savannah room at AKL in Sept!! I guess it makes more sense to go in September. It just means longer to wait! :sad2: