PDA

View Full Version : Clearwater anyone reccomend a hotel???

buzz for boys
09-28-2009, 01:45 PM
Apologies to anyone who was on live chat on sunday night but I have to ask this again as im not really getting anywhere . . .
Can anyone reccomend a good hotel on clearwater beach we preferably want a sea view room and the room has to hold 6 people - seen some 2 bed suites when i google !!
Anyone ever stayed the night that can help us ??
Thanks louise x

Young Pooh
09-28-2009, 02:26 PM
The Marriott Suites on Sand Key may take 6. Some of the rooms have 2 queen beds in the bedroom plus the sofa bed in the living area.

They are across the road from the beach but all rooms have a view over the intercoastal waterway from the bedroom and a view across the road to the gulf from the living area.

~Piglet~
09-28-2009, 03:00 PM
I don't know if the Hilton at Clearwater beach does rooms for six, as we were only a couple when we stayed there, but I can recommend the Hotel itself in a really good beachfront location :)

buzz for boys
09-29-2009, 03:58 AM
I don't know if the Hilton at Clearwater beach does rooms for six, as we were only a couple when we stayed there, but I can recommend the Hotel itself in a really good beachfront location :)

This was my first choice but the room only holds 5 :sad1:

Ware Bears
09-29-2009, 03:32 PM
I know your post is asking about Clearwater but if you wanted to go down the coast a little way to St Pete Beach we stayed at the Grand Plaza back in 2007 and had a Gulf view suite which slept 6. There's 5 of us and we had terrible trouble finding a hotel that would sleep all of us and have a decent Gulf view. Despite dire reviews the hotel turned out to be great. Beds were a king and a double in the bedroom, then a double bed settee in the lounge.

Just found my trip report on it here (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1531652).

buzz for boys
09-30-2009, 10:39 AM
wow those views are fantastic - i will definatly look into that instead of clearwater as im not really finding anything at clearwater for 6 !!
I hav this vision of kids sleeping and me and dh hubby watching sunset from the balcony x