PDA

View Full Version : "Tell them people Mama told you so!" A pre-trippie from Mama Odile

Nichellebelle
09-28-2009, 11:13 AM
Hi and welcome to Mama Odile's Pre-trip report! My name is Nichelle and my DH is Charlie. DH is an Architect and runs his own company. I work for the Department of Education and run a non-profit that helps homeless children on the side. In my spare time I love to read, compete in pageants, cook and of course plan Disney trips! If I could... I would live in MK. We live in Maryland the Crab state but we are not crabby people:) with our two cats Nipsy and Fleetwood. We were married in May of 2008 and had a Disneymoon afterward to celebrate! We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge in one of the Honeymoon Suites and then took a Disney Cruise.

Here is a picture of DH at Atlantis in Nassau

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/charlie-1.jpg

Nipsy and Fleetwood over Christmas
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/flee.jpg

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/NIP.jpg

For our first Anniversary we stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (AKL) and fell in love. The resort itself was like being at a park. This will be my third trip to Walt Disney World and I am so excited. We will be staying at the AKL this May again to celebrate our second Anniversary. Our arrival day is Monday and we will depart on Saturday. I hope you enjoy my report. I love sharing new adventures and meeting new friends!

Day 1:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2295753

Day 2:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2295753&page=2

Nichellebelle
01-18-2010, 12:24 PM
Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe that in only 4 months we will be back at Disney world! "Squeal"
We were blessed enough to get a pin code and now we get to stay Club level at AKL! Yay! I am so excited about this because now we can take a Sunrise Safari which I have always wanted to take. I love animals and if I could start over I think I might be a Zoologist. Yesterday I was able to make our ADR's and we got them all. Below is the schedule of where we plan on eating:

Monday: Chef De France in Epcot

I have never eaten here before but if it is anything like the bakery in France I can't wait!

Tuesday: Breakfast at the Crystal Palace and Dinner at the Castle:cool1::yay:
This is our actual Anniversary so we splurged on two character meals well really just once since we are on the dining plan. I have never eaten inside the Castle... I am bursting with excitement like a little kid to go. What is the dress code like in the Castle?

Wednesday: Sci-Fi popcorn::at DHS for lunch and Dinner at Boma
DH and I love this place because we love watching movies!

Thursday: Sunrise Safari/ Quick Service meals

Friday: Main Street Restaurant in MK

What are your must have places to eat at Disney?

leamom2princesses
01-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Hi there! I'm in. popcorn:: We're going in May also! We have a little over 4 weeks to go. I can't wait!! :woohoo:

We love O'hana. We have done Le Cellier a couple of times. The food is great but the portions are kind of weak. That's the only time you will hear me say that about Disney TS but it's true there for some reason.

The dress code for the castle (CRT) is casual...nothing different. It is all about atmosphere there. :)

Nichellebelle
01-18-2010, 03:17 PM
Hi! I have always wanted to go to O'hana but can never figure out the best way to get there from AKL. I am glad the dress code is casual for CRT! I can't wait to go, I am such a big kid! I love going in May too. Did you find it crowded when you went last year? When we went to the EMH at night the crowds were insane.

Nichellebelle
02-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Hello again my Lovelies!

Our May trip has been through a transformation of sorts..Here I am at my desk planning!
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/displan-1.jpg

We are now checking in on Sunday and leaving on Thursday. Well...if you have ever been on a Sunrise Safari you know that they only have them on Sunday and Thursday. We are checking in on Sunday and checking out on Thursday which would prevent us from attending a Sunrise Safari. Well this became a huge problem for Mama Odile...Uh-oh :eek:Aww shux y'all...but I just "dug a little deeper" and came up with the solution.

Originally, we were going to fly in on Sunday for check-in. But why wait? We decided to fly in on Saturday and stay at a airport hotel and leave bright and early the next morning for AKL and our Sunrise Safari:goodvibes. So...now we will get a full day at Disney without the hassle of transportation. Yay!!!:woohoo:

Our Schedule for Sunday

7:30- Sunrise Safari
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/AL_KSAF_240.jpg

Picture courtesy of Disney World website

9:00-Breakfast at Pizzafari
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/pizzafari_01.jpg

Picture courtesy of Mouse Planet website

10:00-Fun at AKP; I want to ride Kali River Rapids, see Festival of the Lion King, and ride DINOSAUR to name a few (We have never rode Expedition Everest because every year we are too chicken:sad2:, this year its on baby:cool2:)

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/AL_EVST_240.jpg

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/AL_KRR_240.jpg

Pictures courtesy of Disney World website

2:00-Back to AKL for Pool time and Relaxation
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/aklpool.jpg

I found this picture on DIS boards so if it yours please let me know if you have a problem with me using it!

7:00-Jiko

I love, love, love...planning outfits! So, I have started to plan what I am going to wear on each day of our vacation. Below is the top I plan on wearing at Animal Kingdom. I Think it is pretty and Rustic looking at the same time. Adventure here I come! (Take that Yeti)

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/AKSHIRT.jpg

I was thinking of something that we could do on Saturday before our Sunday check-in at AKL and pondered the idea of going to Universal Studios....but maybe we should just relax?

MainStMandy
02-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Hi!! I'm in!! You and your DH are a beautiful couple!!! And we love AKL too!! We are staying there for 2 nights on our upcoming trip. I wish we had thought to do the Sunrise Safari!! Can't wait to hear about it!

leamom2princesses
02-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Hi! I have always wanted to go to O'hana but can never figure out the best way to get there from AKL. I am glad the dress code is casual for CRT! I can't wait to go, I am such a big kid! I love going in May too. Did you find it crowded when you went last year? When we went to the EMH at night the crowds were insane. It wasn't crowded last year to us. It was very manageable. The evening EMH was a breeze. With that said, we had record level rain during our stay. We have visited in May on 5 trips. We keep going back so it can't be too bad. :laughing: I don't know when exactly you are going in May but the closer you get to Memorial Day the more crowded the parks are.

Can't wait to see more outfits you have planned. Glad you got the safari worked out also. :goodvibes

Nichellebelle
02-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Hi!! I'm in!! You and your DH are a beautiful couple!!! And we love AKL too!! We are staying there for 2 nights on our upcoming trip. I wish we had thought to do the Sunrise Safari!! Can't wait to hear about it!

Hi there! Thank you for visiting! AKL is the best. I almost forgot about the Sunrise Safari but was reminded by a post on DIS. Thank you so much for the compliment! That was sweet:rotfl:

It wasn't crowded last year to us. It was very manageable. The evening EMH was a breeze. With that said, we had record level rain during our stay. We have visited in May on 5 trips. We keep going back so it can't be too bad. :laughing: I don't know when exactly you are going in May but the closer you get to Memorial Day the more crowded the parks are.

Can't wait to see more outfits you have planned. Glad you got the safari worked out also. :goodvibes

Hey! Yeah, I saw about all the rain from Becky (Ladybugmom) It looked insane! What is funny is that we were there the second week before the Monsoons started. I hope it does not rain this year! I love going in May we are going the first week. Thanks again for visiting:goodvibes

AuroraRose
02-04-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm in for this one as well! I see you have gone to AKL before, now I'm even more excited!! What is this Sunrise Safari you speak of, though? It's only my second trip to WDW, so I am going to have to investigate further..

Last year we went May 11-18, and it was rainy while we were there. I didn't mind it, though. Probably because I love rain and since I live in Vegas now, we don't see much of it!

Expedition Everest is so much fun! You sound like my sister, though! She doesn't want to go on that or on Splash Mt.! I am bribing her to go on both of those by paying for two of her meals. :rotfl:

I want to see more of your outfits you have planned too! Is that silly of me?! :laughing: I really like that top, it's so cute!

Can't wait to hear more! :mickeyjum

MHTeacher
02-04-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm joining in for your fun---AKL looks beautiful. We ate dinner at Boma last May. I really enjoyed looking around the resort that evening.

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary. What day? DH and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary on May 18. :goodvibes We'll arrive at Disney three days later!

Nichellebelle
02-05-2010, 06:46 AM
I'm in for this one as well! I see you have gone to AKL before, now I'm even more excited!! What is this Sunrise Safari you speak of, though? It's only my second trip to WDW, so I am going to have to investigate further..

Last year we went May 11-18, and it was rainy while we were there. I didn't mind it, though. Probably because I love rain and since I live in Vegas now, we don't see much of it!

Expedition Everest is so much fun! You sound like my sister, though! She doesn't want to go on that or on Splash Mt.! I am bribing her to go on both of those by paying for two of her meals. :rotfl:

I want to see more of your outfits you have planned too! Is that silly of me?! :laughing: I really like that top, it's so cute!

Can't wait to hear more! :mickeyjum

Hey! You are such a great sister! We were just leaving when you were arriving last year. Isn't it funny how we pass each other in the winds of time, each of our stories trailing each other through that wonderful place in Buena Vista we call home? I love, I mean lu-ovvve Splash Mountain. :yay: Outfit planning...so fun! Thank you for visiting my PTR!

I'm joining in for your fun---AKL looks beautiful. We ate dinner at Boma last May. I really enjoyed looking around the resort that evening.

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary. What day? DH and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary on May 18. :goodvibes We'll arrive at Disney three days later!

Hello there!

AKL was beautiful...so stunning that when we entered the lobby my eyes were at once numbed by the visceral beauty of the place. Each morning when we would wake up there would be Giraffes at our balcony.One morning, a little Giraffe was staring at me as I stared at her She was such a magnificent creature that I decided to do a little bow. Can you imagine my awe when she bowed back to me? I squealed and ran back in to the room to tell my husband...these are the memories that I am so thankful for! To be able to experience such beautiful creatures is truly a blessing. Our anniversary is on May 4th, 2 years:mickeyjum:mickeyjum and counting. Boma is so good. We only at there at Breakfast but I was so stuffed I could barely move! Thank you for visiting my PTR!

Nichellebelle
02-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Since I am officially snowed in today, I am planning the rest of my outfit for Animal kingdom!:laundy:

This is the top I am going to wear:

I am going to wear these shorts:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/shorts-1.jpg

I figured these shorts would dry fast if they got wet under my poncho during the ten times I plan on riding Kali River Rapids:umbrella:

They might not be the cutest shoes but they are soooo comfortable! Shoes:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/cr.jpg

When I know I am going to be somewhere really hot, I mix a little of this into my lotion or sunblock:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/shimmer.jpg

And I am never without this lip-gloss, seriously this is like the best gloss ever invented:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/mi.jpg

AuroraRose
02-06-2010, 05:09 AM
[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]Hey! You are such a great sister! We were just leaving when you were arriving last year. Isn't it funny how we pass each other in the winds of time, each of our stories trailing each other through that wonderful place in Buena Vista we call home? I love, I mean lu-ovvve Splash Mountain. :yay: Outfit planning...so fun! Thank you for visiting my PTR!

Hehe, I try! Wow, really? That's too funny! We probably passed right by each other! Splash and Space are probably my favorites. Although, I really just love so many things about Disney, it's hard to pick favorites sometimes! :laughing:

Yes, I do love outfit planning, and your outfit for AK is way too cute! And I had to go look for that shimmer powder after you posted it! OMG, so pretty! Definitely looking forward to more!

MainStMandy
02-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Love your outfit!! Too cute!!!

Nichellebelle
02-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Hehe, I try! Wow, really? That's too funny! We probably passed right by each other! Splash and Space are probably my favorites. Although, I really just love so many things about Disney, it's hard to pick favorites sometimes! :laughing:

Yes, I do love outfit planning, and your outfit for AK is way too cute! And I had to go look for that shimmer powder after you posted it! OMG, so pretty! Definitely looking forward to more!

Thanks! BTW is your name inspired from Sleeping Beauty? That is my favorite Disney cartoon:yay:.

Love your outfit!! Too cute!!!

Thanks Mandy:yay:!

jenniferkeala808
02-06-2010, 06:10 PM
hey nichelle! I'm here! Thanks for checking out my PTR...now i'm gonna catch up on yours! Can't wait to hear more!! :cool1:

ok...so went back and caught up...i LOVE reading too!! what do you like to read?? I'm so glad you can catch the sunrise safari!! sounds exciting! And i love how you're planning what you're going to wear already!! What dates are you going to be there?? Anyway, can't wait for more updates!!

serrotak
02-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Joining in!! I am planning all of my outfits for my trip too, and I'm a guy:lmao:. Did you buy any new clothes yet for the trip? I bought some new shorts and lots of new clothes for the kids. I think that's the best part of planning.

Nichellebelle
02-06-2010, 08:13 PM
hey nichelle! I'm here! Thanks for checking out my PTR...now i'm gonna catch up on yours! Can't wait to hear more!! :cool1:

ok...so went back and caught up...i LOVE reading too!! what do you like to read?? I'm so glad you can catch the sunrise safari!! sounds exciting! And i love how you're planning what you're going to wear already!! What dates are you going to be there?? Anyway, can't wait for more updates!!

Hey Again! The Safari does look like fun, I am excited to go. I like to read a lot of Sci-fi and Classic literature. Right now I am reading Peter and Wendy, 1911 by J.M Barrie and I love it. I am also re-reading A Wrinkle in time by Madeleine L'Engle and Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco. I am going to be there May 2-6th. Thanks for visiting!

Joining in!! I am planning all of my outfits for my trip too, and I'm a guy:lmao:. Did you buy any new clothes yet for the trip? I bought some new shorts and lots of new clothes for the kids. I think that's the best part of planning.

Hello! Outfit planning is a must:laundy: lol I have not bought my outfits yet because I have not finalized them all. Yeah the clothes are fun. Thanks for visiting!

kcandbella
02-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Hi! I'm joining in. We will be there the first week in May as well! :goodvibes

I love your outfit, so cute! I have been so busy planning outfits for the kids (my daughter and nephews) that I have not even thought about outfits for me! :worried: I guess I will have to start thinking about that!

Looking forward to hearing more!

Nichellebelle
02-07-2010, 01:34 PM
Hi! I'm joining in. We will be there the first week in May as well! :goodvibes

I love your outfit, so cute! I have been so busy planning outfits for the kids (my daughter and nephews) that I have not even thought about outfits for me! :worried: I guess I will have to start thinking about that!

Looking forward to hearing more!

Hey Kayce! Thanks for visiting! We are getting close May huh? Shopping for the little ones is so fun though! We have not started our family yet but I have little nieces that I luuoove shopping for. I am glad you like the outfit :yay:

disneybarbie
02-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Subscribing! popcorn:: Love your plans so far.. it's nice to know it's not just me who plans outfits for each day at WDW :laughing: !!

Btw I was drawn to your PTR by the name! I saw Princess & the Frog during my December trip to WDW (it's only just come out at cinemas in the UK!) and adored it! .. I bought the soundtrack while in the World and recently bought the piano sheet music too! :wizard:

Looking forward to reading more :goodvibes

Emma princess: x x

SoonerGirl
02-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Hi Nichelle, hope you don't mind another reader! I followed you over from Becky's PTR. I am going to be at WDW the first week of May too, with my mom. She has never been and I'm so excited to share it with her. We are planning to be at AK on the 2nd as well, maybe we'll bump into each other :thumbsup2

I'm sure you've been told this before, but you are gorgeous!

TokyoDina
02-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Hi Nichelle!

I'm subscribing! I love picking out outfits for Disney. So far I've got two pairs of shoes and two dresses. Not sure what else yet. As it gets closer I might bring two more dresses and some tank tops for Airline travel clothes and maybe T-shirts. But since we are only going for 5 days I don't think it will be so bad. Hopefully it won't rain this time! I went during the horrible rains in May last year. And we were completely soaked!

I'm going in the Middle of May this year around the same time so hopefully it doesn't happen again! So exciting that you've been married two years! I love being married! November will be our 4th year.

Nichellebelle
02-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Subscribing! popcorn:: Love your plans so far.. it's nice to know it's not just me who plans outfits for each day at WDW :laughing: !!

Btw I was drawn to your PTR by the name! I saw Princess & the Frog during my December trip to WDW (it's only just come out at cinemas in the UK!) and adored it! .. I bought the soundtrack while in the World and recently bought the piano sheet music too! :wizard:

Looking forward to reading more :goodvibes

Emma princess: x x

Hi Emma! I love planning outfits you are definitely not alone! I am glad you like the PTR title! I listen to "Dig a Little Deeper" everyday. It is so cute and has a good message. I did not know they had the sheet music out already, I play piano and I am going to have to go out and get it. Thanks for visiting!

Hi Nichelle, hope you don't mind another reader! I followed you over from Becky's PTR. I am going to be at WDW the first week of May too, with my mom. She has never been and I'm so excited to share it with her. We are planning to be at AK on the 2nd as well, maybe we'll bump into each other :thumbsup2

I'm sure you've been told this before, but you are gorgeous!

Hi there! Thank you so much for visiting! May is just around the corner:cool1: I hope you have fun with your Mom! At least you will know what I will be wearing if you bump into me at AKL lol ;)

Hi Nichelle!

I'm subscribing! I love picking out outfits for Disney. So far I've got two pairs of shoes and two dresses. Not sure what else yet. As it gets closer I might bring two more dresses and some tank tops for Airline travel clothes and maybe T-shirts. But since we are only going for 5 days I don't think it will be so bad. Hopefully it won't rain this time! I went during the horrible rains in May last year. And we were completely soaked!

I'm going in the Middle of May this year around the same time so hopefully it doesn't happen again! So exciting that you've been married two years! I love being married! November will be our 4th year.

Hello! Oooh I bet you are going to look so cute! I love picking out clothes for vacation. I hope May has beautiful weather too! I saw the reports of all the rain last year and it looked insane! I love being married too...truly a blessing:goodvibes Thanks for visiting!

jelloarms
02-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Hello again my Lovelies!

Our May trip has been through a transformation of sorts..Here I am at my desk planning!
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/displan-1.jpg

We are now checking in on Sunday and leaving on Thursday. Well...if you have ever been on a Sunrise Safari you know that they only have them on Sunday and Thursday. We are checking in on Sunday and checking out on Thursday which would prevent us from attending a Sunrise Safari. Well this became a huge problem for Mama Odile...Uh-oh :eek:Aww shux y'all...but I just "dug a little deeper" and came up with the solution.

Originally, we were going to fly in on Sunday for check-in. But why wait? We decided to fly in on Saturday and stay at a airport hotel and leave bright and early the next morning for AKL and our Sunrise Safari:goodvibes. So...now we will get a full day at Disney without the hassle of transportation. Yay!!!:woohoo:

Our Schedule for Sunday

7:30- Sunrise Safari
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/AL_KSAF_240.jpg

Picture courtesy of Disney World website

9:00-Breakfast at Pizzafari
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/pizzafari_01.jpg

Picture courtesy of Mouse Planet website

10:00-Fun at AKP; I want to ride Kali River Rapids, see Festival of the Lion King, and ride DINOSAUR to name a few (We have never rode Expedition Everest because every year we are too chicken:sad2:, this year its on baby:cool2:)

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/AL_EVST_240.jpg

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/AL_KRR_240.jpg

Pictures courtesy of Disney World website

2:00-Back to AKL for Pool time and Relaxation
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/aklpool.jpg

I found this picture on DIS boards so if it yours please let me know if you have a problem with me using it!

7:00-Jiko

I love, love, love...planning outfits! So, I have started to plan what I am going to wear on each day of our vacation. Below is the top I plan on wearing at Animal Kingdom. I Think it is pretty and Rustic looking at the same time. Adventure here I come! (Take that Yeti)

I was thinking of something that we could do on Saturday before our Sunday check-in at AKL and pondered the idea of going to Universal Studios....but maybe we should just relax?

I too plan out what I'm going to wear every single day of the trip. I actually think I dress a little nicer on trips just b/c I know there will be lots of photos taken.

Nichellebelle
02-11-2010, 04:10 PM
I too plan out what I'm going to wear every single day of the trip. I actually think I dress a little nicer on trips just b/c I know there will be lots of photos taken.

Hi! I am glad you are enjoying my report so far:yay:! Welcome!

Nichellebelle
02-11-2010, 08:33 PM
We are finally digging out after a historic monstrous blizzard and after being trapped in the house for days I can't wait to get out this weekend!

Here are some pictures:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/snow3.jpg

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/snow2.jpg

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/snow1-1.jpg

On Day 2 we are going to Epcot and will be splitting it into two parts. We will be visiting Futureworld in the morning and doing the World Showcase in the evening.

I am excited to ride:

Soarin(I have never been on this even though I have been to Epcot 3 times):

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/SoaringQueueLine_3.jpg

picture from WDW Info

Test Track:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/TestTrack_250.jpg

picture from WDW Info

Mission Space:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/mission_briefingarea_350.jpg

picture from WDW Info

The Seas with Nemo and Friends:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/clammobile.jpg

picture from WDW Info

I decided to channel Pocahontas on my day at Epcot! In the morning I will wear.

This shirt:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/913862_010_b.jpg

These shorts:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/V296890KNEE-1.jpg

These lovely shoes:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/pG01-3172505reg.jpg

And this ring from the Disney Couture Pocahontas collection:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/6901-1047622-d.jpg

In the evening when we return to the World showcase we have dinner reservations the beautiful San Angel Inn! Mexican food is my favorite favorite food!

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/A-Mexico-051.jpg

picture from WDW Info

I wanted to wear a cute dress that still channeled Pocahontas. This is what picked out:

This dress:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/933241_089_b.jpg

These earrings that are also from Disney Couture the Pocahontas collection:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/6901-1053918-d.jpg

A must have for looking cute while hot! This stuff never fades or smudges (in my experience anyway)...I present L'Oreal Infallible eyeliner:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/thumbasp.jpg

Day 3 next!

SoonerGirl
02-11-2010, 08:58 PM
That is some crazy snow!!! We've had a lot for our area, but nothing like that.

I love the red shirt!

Pryncesa
02-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Hi! Just found your report, and decided to join in! Enjoying the read so far. Love your outfits!! :thumbsup2 I can't believe all that snow. We never get snow down here, so I always just enjoy looking at all of the pretty pictures.

Nichellebelle
02-12-2010, 08:03 AM
That is some crazy snow!!! We've had a lot for our area, but nothing like that.

I love the red shirt!

We normally don't get this much snow! It was incredible! Two big storms back to back...Now if they only had adult sized Disney snow pants:rotfl:

Hi! Just found your report, and decided to join in! Enjoying the read so far. Love your outfits!! :thumbsup2 I can't believe all that snow. We never get snow down here, so I always just enjoy looking at all of the pretty pictures.

Hey there! Can you believe we are getting snow again on Monday? The snow is definitely beautiful though. Thanks for visiting!:goodvibes

TokyoDina
02-12-2010, 09:29 AM
I really jealous! We don't get snow in AZ at least not in Tucson. I'd like to be in a snowy place! I love the snow! We lived in Northern Japan before we came here and man it used to snow so much some times they'd close every thing! It was awesome and so peaceful and quiet. :))) :goodvibes

I'm sorry that there is so much over there however..

MHTeacher
02-12-2010, 01:05 PM
That snow is incredible!

Nichellebelle
02-13-2010, 10:35 AM
I really jealous! We don't get snow in AZ at least not in Tucson. I'd like to be in a snowy place! I love the snow! We lived in Northern Japan before we came here and man it used to snow so much some times they'd close every thing! It was awesome and so peaceful and quiet. :))) :goodvibes

I'm sorry that there is so much over there however..

Hi! Arizona is on my list of places to visit! I bet Northern Japan was cool. I usually love snow...but this year I am so ready for Spring!

That snow is incredible!

Hi! Yes...incredible is a good word for it :)

leamom2princesses
02-13-2010, 02:31 PM
Wow that snow is incredible! Love the outfits you have planned and that ring:love:! I haven't seen it before. You will love Soarin' it's a great attraction. :goodvibes

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Leanne

Nichellebelle
02-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Wow that snow is incredible! Love the outfits you have planned and that ring:love:! I haven't seen it before. You will love Soarin' it's a great attraction. :goodvibes

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Leanne

Hey Leanne! I can't wait to ride Soarin, I am going straight towards it when we get there. Isn't that ring pretty? Hope you are having a good weekend too!

SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
02-13-2010, 11:18 PM
Hi, there! Your siggy caught my eye on another PTR I'm reading and I had to come over and check yours out! I'm loving it so far! :goodvibes

I'm so jealous of the sunrise safari! We stayed at AKL during our recent trip but not CL so no safari for us :sad2: It sounds amazing though. What an awesome experience for you and your DH :thumbsup2

I'm loving all of the outfit planning - very stylish! :goodvibes

Oh, and you MUST ride EE! I hate roller coasters but I LOVE this ride. Can't wait to hear more of your plans!

yinyanggirls
02-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Tiana caught my eye when you posted on TokyoDina's PTR. I had to come check you out. :) We saw PandF on Cmas day with our girls, their first in-theatre movie ever and we all loved it. My youngest wants to be Tiana now, and Sleeping Beauty has taken the backseat! :rotfl:

So getting caught up, here's a few comments...
You and you hubby are so cute, you should be featured in Disney ads!
I like the outfits you have planned so far, especially the earrings.
The giraffe would have thrilled me too. How cool!
Wow, crazy snow!!! It's so different to see it, than just hear about it. We got a few inches in the mtns near us. My oldest is not a fan of being cold but my youngest loves snow. I can't get her to stop eating it. :lmao:
I'm excited to see pics of San Angel when you get back. Mexican is a fave in our whole family, but we live *minutes* from Mexico so I can't bring myself to eat Mexican at WDW when there are SO many choices! I admit I am tempted though. ;)

SoonerGirl
02-14-2010, 03:02 PM
You changed your outfit choice for your Epcot day didn't you? Someone said something about a ring and I didn't remember a ring, so I had to go back and look! I like your new choices even better - you're going to be the best dressed woman in WDW!! :thumbsup2

Nichellebelle
02-14-2010, 06:01 PM
Hi, there! Your siggy caught my eye on another PTR I'm reading and I had to come over and check yours out! I'm loving it so far! :goodvibes

I'm so jealous of the sunrise safari! We stayed at AKL during our recent trip but not CL so no safari for us :sad2: It sounds amazing though. What an awesome experience for you and your DH :thumbsup2

I'm loving all of the outfit planning - very stylish! :goodvibes

Oh, and you MUST ride EE! I hate roller coasters but I LOVE this ride. Can't wait to hear more of your plans!

Hey there! I am glad you are enjoying my pre-trip report :dogdance::dogdance:. I am excited about the Sunrise Safari too! I hope we get to see the Yeti when we go on EE. Outfit planning is so much fun! Thanks for visiting!

Tiana caught my eye when you posted on TokyoDina's PTR. I had to come check you out. :) We saw PandF on Cmas day with our girls, their first in-theatre movie ever and we all loved it. My youngest wants to be Tiana now, and Sleeping Beauty has taken the backseat! :rotfl:

So getting caught up, here's a few comments...
You and you hubby are so cute, you should be featured in Disney ads!
I like the outfits you have planned so far, especially the earrings.
The giraffe would have thrilled me too. How cool!
Wow, crazy snow!!! It's so different to see it, than just hear about it. We got a few inches in the mtns near us. My oldest is not a fan of being cold but my youngest loves snow. I can't get her to stop eating it. :lmao:
I'm excited to see pics of San Angel when you get back. Mexican is a fave in our whole family, but we live *minutes* from Mexico so I can't bring myself to eat Mexican at WDW when there are SO many choices! I admit I am tempted though. ;)

Hey! That is so fun that a Disney movie was their first movie! My favorite Disney movie is Mary Poppins with Sleeping Beauty coming in second. We are supposed to get 1-3 more snow inches tomorrow...:rotfl2: I love Mexican food so much! That is so cool that you live that close to Mexico. When we get QS in MK our favorite place to eat is El Pirata Y el Perico Restaurante :worship: lol.. Thanks for visiting!

You changed your outfit choice for your Epcot day didn't you? Someone said something about a ring and I didn't remember a ring, so I had to go back and look! I like your new choices even better - you're going to be the best dressed woman in WDW!! :thumbsup2

Hey girlie! Yup, I changed my outfit. I decided to take inspiration from a Disney character each to day.:rotfl: I think the best dressed woman in WDW is Mary Poppins :goodvibes lol..If I could get away with dressing like her I would but not only would Disney prob escort me out but my DH would not be seen outside with me.:lmao:

yinyanggirls
02-15-2010, 01:04 AM
I always loved her white and red dress with the corset. Oh, and lace up boots would be fun too. :lmao: Yeah, you'd probably get some stares. I like the theme idea though. It will be fun to see what you come up with.

MinnieJay
02-15-2010, 09:03 PM
Another reader!
Joining the bandwagon
: )

Your outfits are so cute, yet comfy looking!

Nichellebelle
02-16-2010, 10:12 AM
I always loved her white and red dress with the corset. Oh, and lace up boots would be fun too. :lmao: Yeah, you'd probably get some stares. I like the theme idea though. It will be fun to see what you come up with.

Hey! I love everything about Mary Poppins! Lace up boots would be fun!

Another reader!
Joining the bandwagon
: )

Your outfits are so cute, yet comfy looking!

Hello! I am all about comfort! Thanks for stopping by:yay:

irishdancer86
02-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Hi joining the trip report...you and your husband are such a beautiful couple!!!

loving the idea of channeling a disney character each day!!! the pochahontas outfits are really striking...and the ring is so unique!!! i love disney couture, i got my sister the 'fairest of them all' necklace last xmas!!!

i've never heard of the sunrise safari, will have to tell dbf that all this readiong of trip reports is not wasting time but instead finding valuable information!!!

i love shopping for trips...looking forward to seeing the rest of your outfits...my predictions for more disney fashion influences are...mulan? tiana? giselle from enchanted? jasmine? although mary poppins definitey has style!

Nichellebelle
02-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Hi joining the trip report...you and your husband are such a beautiful couple!!!

loving the idea of channeling a disney character each day!!! the pochahontas outfits are really striking...and the ring is so unique!!! i love disney couture, i got my sister the 'fairest of them all' necklace last xmas!!!

i've never heard of the sunrise safari, will have to tell dbf that all this readiong of trip reports is not wasting time but instead finding valuable information!!!

i love shopping for trips...looking forward to seeing the rest of your outfits...my predictions for more disney fashion influences are...mulan? tiana? giselle from enchanted? jasmine? although mary poppins definitey has style!

Hi there! Thank you for visiting my report. I am excited for the Safari! I am glad you like the outfits. I loveeeeeee Giselle. Did you hear that they are gearing up for the Enchanted sequel? I just love Amy Adams! She is just too cute. I bet your sister loved her necklace! That was a great present:yay:

jenniferkeala808
02-24-2010, 09:23 PM
Hey nichelle!

Just saw those pics of the snow!! That's crazy! I've never seen snow before!!

I'm loving your Pocahontas outfit! So Cute! Especially that ring!

That restaurant in Mexico is beautiful! Now I'm thinking I might switch some ADRs around. Love the pic! Can't wait for more updates and pics and cute outfits!!

AuroraRose
02-26-2010, 04:04 AM
Thanks! BTW is your name inspired from Sleeping Beauty? That is my favorite Disney cartoon:yay:.

Yes! Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess movie!!

All caught up now! I LOVE all your outfits!! Taking inspiration from different characters is such a cool idea. Can't wait to see you in all these outfits, you're going to look super cute. I've been eyeing some of the new stuff in the Disney Couture line, I love all The Art of the Disney Princess stuff!!

Man, I don't miss the snow. I was born in Cali, so when we moved to NY when I was 9, me and snow just did not get along! :laughing: Now I'm in Vegas and I don't like the 110 degree summers! I guess I just don't like any extremes when it comes to weather. :rotfl:

Nichellebelle
03-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Yes! Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess movie!!

All caught up now! I LOVE all your outfits!! Taking inspiration from different characters is such a cool idea. Can't wait to see you in all these outfits, you're going to look super cute. I've been eyeing some of the new stuff in the Disney Couture line, I love all The Art of the Disney Princess stuff!!

Man, I don't miss the snow. I was born in Cali, so when we moved to NY when I was 9, me and snow just did not get along! :laughing: Now I'm in Vegas and I don't like the 110 degree summers! I guess I just don't like any extremes when it comes to weather. :rotfl:

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite tooo!!!! Wow 110 degrees..yikes:headache:! The hottest it gets here is sometimes 101 degrees. I love the Art of Disney stuff as well. Take care!

Nichellebelle
03-05-2010, 09:01 PM
My inspiration for this day is someone very special to me....

Aurora...otherwise known as Briar Rose or Sleeping Beauty!
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/draft_lens7157562module66986261phot.jpg

She is such a lovely princess and actually the first one I ever saw in a Disney movie. I liked her as a little girl because of the way she related to animals. (I loved to play with animals and I love being in the forest even more) She will always be my favorite and it is for that reason that I am planning my Anniversary with a Sleeping Beauty theme.

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/alg_sleeping.jpg

I am so excited for this day! We are planning to visit Magic Kingdom on this day.

I love this picture of Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron as Aurora and Prince Phillip, it is so romanticprincess:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/400_zefron_vhudgens_090309_disneypa.jpg

Guess what??? We managed to score early reservations at Crystal Palace and I am so excited to stroll down an empty Main Street! I cannot wait:rotfl:

I am trying not to look at too many pictures of The Crystal Palace because I want to be surprised:goodvibes but....I had to look at a few pictures :rolleyes1

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/73306887imTYio7K.jpg

I mean does it really count if the picture is far away???

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/WDW-CharBrkfst-Parade-Eeyore-Piglet.jpg

Okay...so I had to check out a glimpse of the characters too...I mean it is Piglet...although he looks like a very large piglet:rolleyes:

In the morning I plan on wearing this top:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/157557_wht_w.jpg

These shorts:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/74986_hottypink_large.jpg

These earrings:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/EB07U6Blue_general.jpg

Of course my comfy Crocs:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/pinkcrocs.jpg

Look what I found...Sleeping Beauty Perfume:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/21JQVC2QA9L_AA280_.jpg

I can't wait to ride Splash Mountain:
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/Splash_Mountain_10.jpg

I wish that Disney would release Song of the South on DVD, it is such a cute movie!!!!!!! Everyone needs a laughing place:rotfl:

In the evening we will be having dinner at the Castle
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried for 2 years to get reservations...yay!

I will wear this dress:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/anndress.jpg

This rose ring:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/AAsr1010.jpg

And this rose necklace:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/annnec.jpg

And I can't forget this:

SPF15 too

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/V287346.jpg

This week marked 60 days until our trip..Yay!

jenniferkeala808
03-06-2010, 12:43 AM
YAY FOR GETTING ADRS AT CRYSTAL PALACE! I've been trying as well and finally scored one before the park opens!! Yay! I LOVE those earrings and pretty much everything you're going to wear! You have great fashion sense!! Can't wait to hear and see more!!

yinyanggirls
03-06-2010, 02:27 AM
That sounds like an amazing way to spend your anniversary. Congrats on getting ADRs for the castle! I can't wait to see the inside of the myself. :goodvibes

Nichellebelle
03-06-2010, 07:38 AM
YAY FOR GETTING ADRS AT CRYSTAL PALACE! I've been trying as well and finally scored one before the park opens!! Yay! I LOVE those earrings and pretty much everything you're going to wear! You have great fashion sense!! Can't wait to hear and see more!!

Hi! Yay! I am so glad you got a ADR before the park opens!!!!!!! Yay! I love those earrings toooo!!! Thanks for visiting again:goodvibes

That sounds like an amazing way to spend your anniversary. Congrats on getting ADRs for the castle! I can't wait to see the inside of the myself. :goodvibes

Hey Girlie!
I can't wait...I am literally bursting at the seams to go....life has been so stressful lately! I can't wait to go in the castle. I am trying not to look too much at all the different websites so I can be surprised.:yay:

TokyoDina
03-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Wow I'm so excited for you that sounds like a wonderful way to spend your Anniversary! I can't wait to do the castle either!!!

disneybarbie
03-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Hi!
I love your updates with your outfits on them :goodvibes
Cute picture of Zac & Vanessa!! Was that a Annie Lebowitz one for Disney? I love that range of photos.. I like the J Lo & Marc Anthony one as Aladdin & Jasmine!! :lovestruc

Emma princess: x

SoonerGirl
03-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Great anniversary plans!!!

We were able to get a before the park opens ADR for CP in December and loved it! It is a special treat to be able to get photos on Main Street without tons of people in them.

Again, I love your sense of style - great outfits!

kcandbella
03-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Very cute outfit! I really like the color of those shorts...where are those from? We are also eating in the castle and can't wait!! :goodvibes

Nichellebelle
03-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Wow I'm so excited for you that sounds like a wonderful way to spend your Anniversary! I can't wait to do the castle either!!!

Hey...I hope it is fun! I am a little worried that it might be too much in one day...I have been plotting to get inside that Castle for years:rotfl2:

Hi!
I love your updates with your outfits on them :goodvibes
Cute picture of Zac & Vanessa!! Was that a Annie Lebowitz one for Disney? I love that range of photos.. I like the J Lo & Marc Anthony one as Aladdin & Jasmine!! :lovestruc

Emma princess: x

Hi! Yup.. that is a Annie Lebowitz for DisneY:woohoo: I love them too! I want to get really good copies of them and frame them. I am glad you like the outfits!

Great anniversary plans!!!

We were able to get a before the park opens ADR for CP in December and loved it! It is a special treat to be able to get photos on Main Street without tons of people in them.

Again, I love your sense of style - great outfits!

Hi there! Thanks! I am glad that you enjoyed it...you know I would have never known that you could get early ADR's at the parks without the Dis boards! I love this community of Disney lovers:goodvibes

Very cute outfit! I really like the color of those shorts...where are those from? We are also eating in the castle and can't wait!! :goodvibes

Thanks! The shorts are from Lilly Pulitzer. Yay for eating in the Castle! :rotfl: I can't wait to hear about your experience!

TokyoDina
03-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Nah! Go for it! It's always worth it to go all out! I mean how many times a year do you get to go there you know? Do it! It'll be fun I know it!! Then you can tell me how much fun it was before I go! :banana:

Nichellebelle
03-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Nah! Go for it! It's always worth it to go all out! I mean how many times a year do you get to go there you know? Do it! It'll be fun I know it!! Then you can tell me how much fun it was before I go! :banana:

That's what I say! DH...not so much:sad2: He is more laid back where I am uber-hyper! I could stay there all day...and night...and the next day..I will definitely update on the trip! Later:)

SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
03-11-2010, 11:33 PM
Another adorable outfit! Well two adorable outfits! I love your style! :lovestruc I think its so neat how every day has a theme. :goodvibes

And what a great theme for your anniversary! So sweet. You got some great ADR's for that day! CP is so much fun - I've only had lunch there but I've read breakfast is really yummy. And Pooh and the gang are just too cute! :cutie:

Nichellebelle
03-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Another adorable outfit! Well two adorable outfits! I love your style! :lovestruc I think its so neat how every day has a theme. :goodvibes

And what a great theme for your anniversary! So sweet. You got some great ADR's for that day! CP is so much fun - I've only had lunch there but I've read breakfast is really yummy. And Pooh and the gang are just too cute! :cutie:

Aww! You are so sweet! I am so excited for our ADR's! I cannot wait to dwelve in the midst of all those whimisical fairytales come true.

DisneyDivaMom
03-12-2010, 09:56 PM
I love the clothes you picked. How cute are you!I wish you could pick out my clothes for my October cruise, really, I wish you could. Would you mind sharing your fav places to shop online and brick and mortar? Pretty please.

Nichellebelle
03-13-2010, 07:51 PM
I love the clothes you picked. How cute are you!I wish you could pick out my clothes for my October cruise, really, I wish you could. Would you mind sharing your fav places to shop online and brick and mortar? Pretty please.

Hi there! Thank you for visiting my pre-trippie:goodvibes I would love to share where I shop! I listed my faves below! I stalk clothes like nobody's business and rarely pay full retail unless it is something I cannot live without... I make a word document outlining my Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter clothing. I believe that I have a sickness ;) sighh.... Boston Proper has some cuties for cruises. Have you taken a Disney Cruise before? BTW I am probably going to take a cruise in October too for my B-day:banana:!

Fave stores/Brands:
Lilly Pulitzer
Anthropologie
Kirribilla
Boston Proper
ModCloth
Lulu's
J.Crew
Zappos
Juicy Couture

Beauty Faves:
Lancome
Hermes
Dove
Burt's Bees

DisneyDivaMom
03-13-2010, 10:38 PM
Hi there! Thank you for visiting my pre-trippie:goodvibes I would love to share where I shop! I listed my faves below! I stalk clothes like nobody's business and rarely pay full retail unless it is something I cannot live without... I make a word document outlining my Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter clothing. I believe that I have a sickness ;) sighh.... Boston Proper has some cuties for cruises. Have you taken a Disney Cruise before? BTW I am probably going to take a cruise in October too for my B-day:banana:!

Seriously, I love the clothes you shared. This is my first cruise to celebrate turning 50 years old in April. I wanted to do something I had never done before. Hopefully, neither the Diva or I will get seasick. We just better not! We are doing a three night on the Wonder on October 14th. When are you going? It would be awesome if it were the same one.

AuroraRose
04-11-2010, 10:14 PM
My inspiration for this day is someone very special to me....

Aurora...otherwise known as Briar Rose or Sleeping Beauty!

Aurora l♥ve!!! I absolutely adore your outfits for this day! And Sleeping Beauty perfume?! What?! So awesome!

Guess what??? We managed to score early reservations at Crystal Palace and I am so excited to stroll down an empty Main Street! I cannot wait:rotfl:

Congrats! It was the best when we went last year to be able to see Main Street free of the insane crowds! So much so that we decided to do it again this year! You'll have fun!

In the evening we will be having dinner at the Castle
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried for 2 years to get reservations...yay!

I REALLY want to have dinner at the castle. You'll have to tell me how it goes!

It's coming up quickly now, how excited are you?! :yay:

Nichellebelle
04-24-2010, 08:20 AM
Aurora l♥ve!!! I absolutely adore your outfits for this day! And Sleeping Beauty perfume?! What?! So awesome!

Congrats! It was the best when we went last year to be able to see Main Street free of the insane crowds! So much so that we decided to do it again this year! You'll have fun!

I REALLY want to have dinner at the castle. You'll have to tell me how it goes!

It's coming up quickly now, how excited are you?! :yay:

Hey! Sorry for the delayed reply:) Things have been really hectic at my job!

I can't waaiiitttt to have dinner at the Castle, I will be sure to report on it :yay:

Nichellebelle
04-28-2010, 02:27 PM
Hello! It has been a while since I posted because my life has been pretty crazy! Between work and planning bridal showers etc.. I have been pretty bogged down. How about you? How is all of your planning going? I made a couple of changes to my outfits.

On our anniversary on Tuesday at the Magic Kingdom I am wearing:

This top:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/vacationtank.jpg

These pants:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/pants.jpg

And of course my pink Mickey Crocs:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/pinkcrocs.jpg

I also purchased a new tote for the trip it is in my favorite Lilly Pulitzer pattern "Not so Crabby" I love cute crabby things:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/nichellebelle/AKPRETRIP/73232117l09_classicwhitenotsocrabby.jpg

DH insisted that we relax this trip and not run around too much. I agreed, but only because I will be back in October for my birthday and in December too:dance3:(My job decided to have it's annual conference in Disney world in December..can you imagine me trying to contain myself at the meeting...I wanted to jump up and down and sing "It's a small world after all" I am so excited to go for Christmas:rotfl:) Our mostly finalized schedule is below:

Monday:
Epcot
Dinner at San Angel Inn

Tuesday Anniversary:yay::
Magic Kingdom seriously...I could spend everyday there...I am such a big kid
ADR's at Crystal Palace before opening
Lunch at El Pirata
Dinner at CRT (Yay)

Wednesday:
Typhoon Lagoon
Dinner? Somewhere in DHS or at resort?

Thursday:
Sunrise Safari at AK
Lunch at Flame Tree Barbecue
Late flight home

So what do you think? Should we have dinner at the resort on Weds. or go to DHS?

SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
04-28-2010, 02:32 PM
I just love your outfit posts! :love:

disneybarbie
04-28-2010, 02:35 PM
Love your MK outfit! especially the top.. so summery/princessy! :)

Hmmm... maybe DHS on the Weds night, otherwise will you not be going there?
Or - early dinner at the resort - and then to DHS! :rotfl:

OMG how lucky are you that your work is having a conference at WDW!!!
I wouldn't be able to contain myself if that ever happened in my office... although I really can't see a UK company doing that lol :rolleyes1 maybe Disneyland Paris! I'll have to keep wishing on that star ;)

Emma princess: xx

SoonerGirl
04-28-2010, 04:10 PM
I'll be at MK on the 4th as well - I'll be on the lookout for you :thumbsup2

I would probably grab something to eat at your resort then go to DHS after. There aren't many good places to eat at DHS.....

Nichellebelle
04-28-2010, 04:34 PM
I just love your outfit posts! :love:
Hey girl! Thanks!

Love your MK outfit! especially the top.. so summery/princessy! :)

Hmmm... maybe DHS on the Weds night, otherwise will you not be going there?
Or - early dinner at the resort - and then to DHS! :rotfl:

OMG how lucky are you that your work is having a conference at WDW!!!
I wouldn't be able to contain myself if that ever happened in my office... although I really can't see a UK company doing that lol :rolleyes1 maybe Disneyland Paris! I'll have to keep wishing on that star ;)

Emma princess: xx

Hey Emma:yay: DHS it is! Oh I was so excited. I was like...I get to go to Disney 3 times this year. Merry Christmas to me! I have always wanted to see Disney at Christmas and to see it for free...I am a happy girl. Disneyland Paris would be fun!

p.s. I will wish on a star for you too:hug:

I'll be at MK on the 4th as well - I'll be on the lookout for you :thumbsup2

I would probably grab something to eat at your resort then go to DHS after. There aren't many good places to eat at DHS.....

Hey! Yay for MK on the 4th :) You guys have convinced me to go to DHS.

AuroraRose
04-28-2010, 05:04 PM
Cute outfit, as usual! :thumbsup2

And how awesome is that, three trips this year! We're going again in October as well for our honeymoon! :yay: I'll have to keep an eye out for your trip report in December- I haven't gone to Disney for Christmas yet, but I really want to!

leamom2princesses
04-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Love the outfit and the bag Nichelle. Soo cute!

Your plan looks great! :thumbsup2 How lucky that you get to go in October and December. I would have been busting at the seams also if I were offered the chance to go in December at the company's expense. :goodvibes

TokyoDina
04-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Love your clothes choices!!!! I've had to re work what I was going to wear to the parks...so my dresses decided to not look cute on me. Haha. I hate that!

kcandbella
04-29-2010, 07:04 AM
Very good choices again!

I had to laugh at you jumping up in a work meeting and singing Its a Small World...that would have been hilarious! :rotfl2:

Nichellebelle
04-29-2010, 10:01 AM
Cute outfit, as usual! :thumbsup2

And how awesome is that, three trips this year! We're going again in October as well for our honeymoon! :yay: I'll have to keep an eye out for your trip report in December- I haven't gone to Disney for Christmas yet, but I really want to!

I know... I am still not convinced that it is actually going to happen! I keep pinching myself. I am so excited for you! You are going to have a blast on your honeymoon. I can't wait to see the Christmas decorations, I will be sure to take lots of pictures:yay:
Love the outfit and the bag Nichelle. Soo cute!

Your plan looks great! :thumbsup2 How lucky that you get to go in October and December. I would have been busting at the seams also if I were offered the chance to go in December at the company's expense. :goodvibes

I am still a little in awe myself. Now... I just have to behave so that they will still take me :goodvibes

Love your clothes choices!!!! I've had to re work what I was going to wear to the parks...so my dresses decided to not look cute on me. Haha. I hate that!

Aww you are so gorgeous I bet everything looks good on you. I am glad you like the outfit:)
Very good choices again!

I had to laugh at you jumping up in a work meeting and singing Its a Small World...that would have been hilarious! :rotfl2:

Oh I seriously was thinking about it...they know that I am a bit of a nut! However, I decided that it might hamper my chances of going on the trip so I decided against it.:rolleyes1

TokyoDina
04-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Aww thank you~~!! :) :goodvibes

Pryncesa
04-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Hey Nichelle! Lovin' the latest outfit. :thumbsup2 And great news about the two upcoming trips later this year. How awesome! :cool1:

You don't have long to go now, so you must be so excited. :goodvibes

Nichellebelle
04-30-2010, 11:11 PM
Hey Nichelle! Lovin' the latest outfit. :thumbsup2 And great news about the two upcoming trips later this year. How awesome! :cool1:

You don't have long to go now, so you must be so excited. :goodvibes

Hey there!!! I was so excited earlier this week and now I am just pooped:confused3 I am going to sleep all day tomorrow so that I can be ready! It is awesome about the two trips...I feel truly blessed:goodvibes