PDA

View Full Version : Dining Reservations - Can't escape UK website

Ona
09-26-2009, 05:27 PM
Hiya,

I may well just be having a slow evening but I'm having real problems accessing the Dining Reservations website.

I've made reservations many times before but always by phone, but my 90 days are around the corner for my Christmas trip and so I thought I'd give the online system a go.

But I continually bounce back to the UK website which won't let me access the onine dining reservations. Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm getting really frustrated with it. :badpc:

Ona

Twilight Terror
09-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Use this link and it will stop you being bounced back to the UK site:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/?forceDomestic=true

Ona
09-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Thank you so much!

I'm sure I had that same link previously but I couldn't find it anywhere and continued to bounce back every time.

Thanks again! :)

TraceyL
09-26-2009, 06:45 PM
Direst link to restaurants page

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/restaurants/?forceDomestic=true

KatieG73
09-27-2009, 11:42 AM
I'm having trouble with the US site - it is not recognising my confirmation number, but when I try to retrieve my booking on the UK site it works ok????
Did anyone else have this problem?

igk
09-27-2009, 01:31 PM
To link ADRs to your accommodation reservation you need a US-style 12 digit confirmation number - the 6 digit UK one doesn't work. To get it call Disney Dining, and give them your reservation details, and they should be able to give you the correct 12 digit number.
That's only thalf the story - you then need a telephone number that the US system will recognise. Sometimes it's some version of your phone number. I had no end of trouble until it was posted on the original online ADR board that the following number often works for UK reservations: 04420822215. This worked for me, and I was able to access the 90+10 booking window.
when you make an ADR you then put in a phone number, which it then shows in the ADR confirmation, and that is the number you need to put in to retrieve each ADR.

KatieG73
09-27-2009, 01:42 PM
To link ADRs to your accommodation reservation you need a US-style 12 digit confirmation number - the 6 digit UK one doesn't work. To get it call Disney Dining, and give them your reservation details, and they should be able to give you the correct 12 digit number.
That's only thalf the story - you then need a telephone number that the US system will recognise. Sometimes it's some version of your phone number. I had no end of trouble until it was posted on the original online ADR board that the following number often works for UK reservations: 04420822215. This worked for me, and I was able to access the 90+10 booking window.
when you make an ADR you then put in a phone number, which it then shows in the ADR confirmation, and that is the number you need to put in to retrieve each ADR.

Thanks so much!! - I was starting to think I was going mad!
I'll phone and get the correct number -Tuesday is my ADR day so am glad I found out now and not on Tuesday.

lynng
09-28-2009, 08:36 AM
I too had the same problem, my reservation number was not reconised! I kept trying every day for about a week and eventually it worked.
I don't know why it didn't work previous, I kept entering the same details!
It must be a glitch on the Disney website.

jenbabes
09-29-2009, 01:37 PM
do all dining reservations need to be done 90 days before vacation or can they be done even earlier??

Tony Toon
09-30-2009, 12:48 PM
(Almost) hidden away in the top left hand corner of the WDW resort web page there is an easy to miss link - "visit US site"printed white on pale blue. You are not bounced back to the UK site and can quickly make your desired ADRs.