PDA

View Full Version : Globespan regional

merlin307
09-26-2009, 02:10 PM
hiya

Thoughts on the introduction of some flights next summer from Edinburgh and Cardiff to Sanford with Globespan - dates are limited but this looks quite good ...anyone flown with Globespan to florida - waht are your thoughts

http://www.flyglobespan.com/routemap.asp

:wizard:

wayneg
09-26-2009, 02:42 PM
Hi
I have never used them but considered them a few years back. They used to offer great prices(under 1,000 for 3 of us in Aug), after complaints I have read since and increase in prices they are not a consideration for me anymore. 647 for our dates next August, wouldn't pay that from a local airport.

jmagla
09-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Havent flown with them myself, mainly due to the poor reviews I have seen, some of which are shocking. I have checked the prices out but they are not cheap enough for me to take a chance on them. Personally I would rather travel (from Newcastle) to Manchester and use Virgin or go indirect.

Tartan Tigger
09-27-2009, 06:23 AM
Used them twice, will never use them again. They are NOT interested if there is a problem, NO customer service. My flights with BA for next year are cheaper than Globespan for the same dates.