PDA

View Full Version : How many days for each park?

eeyorefanuk
09-22-2009, 01:49 AM
As the title says my sister and I are going to do a draft list of which parks on which days so can try to think about the ddp.

For all the disney parks (sorry not water parks) how many days would you suggest for each park to see everything? With a group of 8 of us, probably nearly everything will be popular !:lmao:

Pegasus928
09-22-2009, 02:38 AM
Will you be going to the parks everyday together?
We are also going in a group of 8, all different ages and likes/dislikes and have put a rough plan together of what parks to do on what days but we still anticipate deviating from this to go and do our own thing some days.
We also don't expect to spend full days in the parks. For example - we will go to MK for opening and stay until lunch time or just after one day. Another day later in the holiday we will go back after lunch and stay for Spectro and the fireworks.
Up to now we have only 'pencilled in' one day each for AK and HS - but we have 3 or 4 days that are free and we will go back if we want to.
If it helps I have put a 'chart' in our pre trip report Here (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=33027337#post33027337) that lays out what we plan to do whilst over there - but we also know that this is flexible dependng on how everyone feels on any given day.

eeyorefanuk
09-22-2009, 03:01 AM
Thank you :goodvibes

Yes we are all family and will stay together since our first trip.

The only time is if the boys want to go to KSC - which us girlies do not want to do :sad2:

eeyorefanuk
09-22-2009, 03:12 AM
I have just minimised your thread to read tonight after work, but HELLO KENNY ! Nice to have the read name :lmao:

zippy99
09-22-2009, 05:25 AM
We tend to dip in and out of parks maybe do the morning one place and then the afternoon in another.

One thing I would recommend is making sure you go to HS first thing in the morning if you want to do Toy Story Mania.

We got back on Sunday after 2 weeks and never really waited more than 10 minutes in any park for a ride - however Toy Story Mania was always over a 60 minute wait with all fastpasses gone by midday. As you are such a large group this ride is bound to appeal to all.

We actually found our selves spending more time in HS this year as we went early twice to do TSM. I would pencil in perhaps two mornings at HS as this is such a fun ride - but hugely popular!

Pegasus928
09-22-2009, 06:06 AM
I have just minimised your thread to read tonight after work, but HELLO KENNY ! Nice to have the read name :lmao:

Hello :wave2: