PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going in November?

castanea1985
09-21-2009, 09:32 AM
We're flying out on the VS73 from Manchester... which has been put forward to 12.30!!:) and staying until 21st.

Originally DH and I were going on our own.. but somehow, DS (17) wangled a trip... and now DS's friend (19) is coming too!!
Gets us out of having to play 'pool' volleyball though!! LOL

Is anyone out at the same time??

Tracy xx

brer_rabbit
09-22-2009, 06:12 AM
Hey

I'm going 7th-21st from Gatwick, so excited :banana: Only 6 weeks to go on saturday!

Staying at Yacht Club for 2 nights, 12th-14th rest of the time we'll be down in Bradenton!

Hope you have a great time :goodvibes

castanea1985
09-24-2009, 05:13 PM
Hey

I'm going 7th-21st from Gatwick, so excited :banana: Only 6 weeks to go on saturday!

Staying at Yacht Club for 2 nights, 12th-14th rest of the time we'll be down in Bradenton!

Hope you have a great time :goodvibes

Hi Lucy,

I know, we go six weeks tomorrow... can't wait!
Whereabouts in Bradenton, we have some friends have a place on Tara Golf Club.
Have a wonderful time!!

Tracy xx

brer_rabbit
09-25-2009, 07:28 AM
Hey Tracy :goodvibes

My parents have a house in Heritage Harbour - it's a residential area but not too far from the beaches :banana: Haven't heard of Tara Golf Club but there are so many communities round that way!

Parent's aren't big Orlando fans but fortunately there's a golf tournament on at Disney so dad doesn't mind going up to Disney! I think they're excited to stay at the Yacht Club - it look sooooo pretty!

igk
09-25-2009, 07:59 AM
We're going to OKW from Oct 30th - Nov 6th, although we're flying out the weekend before - only 4 weeks tomorrow :cool1:

bombhead444
09-25-2009, 03:24 PM
We fly out on the 12th Nov for a whole month we can't wait:thumbsup2

UKMark
09-26-2009, 07:18 AM
We're flying out October 31st for 2 weeks. We're staying at Lake Wilson Preserve again :goodvibes Can't wait! We only got back in February but it seems like years lol

castanea1985
09-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Hey Tracy :goodvibes

My parents have a house in Heritage Harbour - it's a residential area but not too far from the beaches :banana: Haven't heard of Tara Golf Club but there are so many communities round that way!

Parent's aren't big Orlando fans but fortunately there's a golf tournament on at Disney so dad doesn't mind going up to Disney! I think they're excited to stay at the Yacht Club - it look sooooo pretty!

We are going to watch the Children's Classic - the PGA tournament at Disney too!! We were lucky enough to go to Sawgrass in May, and sat on the 17th on the Sunday..... golfing bliss!!

Tracy xx

castanea1985
09-26-2009, 06:25 PM
We fly out on the 12th Nov for a whole month we can't wait:thumbsup2

Gosh, a whole month.... that would be bliss!!

With working full time, I split my holidays in two and so we go out twice a year... Would be absolutely wonderful staying for a month each time... if only!